Maybe You Should Pick Me Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers

I let go of Meg's legs as I forcefully rammed my cock into her drenched pussy. She screamed, "Ah!, Oh! Oooooh, Aha, Gnnnn," and spread her legs across the entire bed, begging me to go deeper. I came down hard into her, laying on her huge freckled breasts. I grabbed her ass with both hands, and began thrusting my slick and hard cock into her body while smashing her tits against my chest. Meg wrapped her legs around me with her heels on my ass and seemed to help me thrust my dick into her.

Meg called out, "Harder! Oh, baby! Oh! Oh! Shit, fuck me! Ooooh, right there. Right there!" I pumped her now as hard as I could, each thrust driving my cock as far in as it would go, then out to the tip, then back inside to the hilt. I tried to withhold my cum for now, but I was losing that fight. There wasn't a prayer that I could hold it for long. Within a dozen strokes or so, Meg's legs started to shake and she cried out, "Oh! I'm cumming. I'm cummingnnnnn Ooooooh! Oooooh! I'm cumming again. Ah! Oh! Ooooooh!"

Hearing that, I surrendered. With one last forceful thrust, my cum surged through my body and erupted out of my cock. "Oh, Gonnn, Ommmm, Ah! Oh! Oooh, Mmmmmmm," I screamed. Another surge followed, "Ah! Oooooooh! Gouhnnnnn," as yet more of my hot cream splashed inside Meg's body.

Our moans and cries softened and soon I had to roll off of her to avoid passing out.

"Unh, wow!" she said, her body still convulsing from her second orgasm. "Wow, ooooh, wow!"

"Oh, Meg, wow indeed! Holy shit!"

In a few minutes, our arms and legs were knotted together as we kissed and hugged and fondled until it got cold. Then we climbed under the covers and just held each other.

"Stay the night?" I asked.

"Oh hell yes!"

A few hours later, I awoke with Meg kissing and fondling my cock. When she heard me wake, she said, "I owe you one."

"No objection to that," I replied.

"I hope you're still tied up. Because I'm going to blow your mind."

CarstenAT
CarstenAT
171 Followers
12