MC-125 Ch. 01-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

"John, we're still just friends, though, right?"

"Erica, you and I both know that there could never be an 'us'. We're just too different."

"Great, then I think I'll go man-hunting. I feel more confident now."

* * *

 

John hurriedly parked his car and rushed into the lab. He zipped by the receptionist at the front desk and headed straight for his lab. Quickly, he stuck a sterile needle in his arm and drew a blood sample. He spent the remainder of the day mixing chemicals and running all sorts of tests. John worked feverishly at the lab bench and came to a conclusion by the end of the day. He had indeed absorbed the salt key into his bloodstream when he drank it. It was quite the amazing discovery, there was a strange twist to one of the complex salts that resulted from the extraction process from MC-125. The salt wouldn't be broken down or passed out of his stool when it hit his stomach. Instead, it was infused almost directly into his bloodstream and was then carried throughout his body. Eventually the salts would find their way to his sweat glands and that was where the magic happened. It created a sort of salt bridge when in contact with someone with the diluted version of MC-125. So, all he had to do was touch someone and they were primed for suggestion. Turned out they would only obey his will since the salt went through his own distinct biochemistry. It was like giving subliminal programming without all the fuss of a hypnotherapist. Not only that, but when in constant contact with someone, the test subject would be under constant bombardment by his thought, like a direct feed to his very will. That's what had happened to Erica last night. He gave her a hug at the bar and that primed her, which was how she so readily complied to his suggestion that she come over. The prolonged contact with her when she hugged him as she cried gave him a direct link to feed commands to her.

And he had such power over ninety-eight percent of the nation's population.

Quickly, John scrubbed every bit of data that he had on his computer pertaining to MC-125. The test tubes he used he immediately washed with highly toxic cleaners so that even the waste liquid would be permanently sealed off in a hazardous waste disposal container. No one would come into contact with the salt. John thought of all the implications of what he held in his head. He could have pretty much anything if he asked for it; money, power, and women would be just the tip of the iceberg. Absolute dominion over pretty much all of America and who knows how much past its borders, the formula in his head would be worth empires. John took a while to think about it. With absolute power literally at his fingertips what would he want to do? The possibilities were infinite.

"Another long day at the lab, John?"

John spun around, startled. It was Teresa, a neighborly chemist that was working on an AIDS vaccine in another lab. She was a nice woman, happily married with two lovable kids. Teresa was older than him by a few years but age didn't dim her natural good looks with her slim figure and alluring eyes. John thought about the MC-125 and discarded it. No, that wouldn't be right. She was a friend and had a family to care for. Above all else, John respected family.

But that didn't mean he couldn't give her husband a bit of fun...

"Yeah, you know how it is sometimes," John finally said. "You get a bit of inspiration and you can't put it down. There's far too much work and too little time."

Teresa grunted in agreement. "You mean you have deadlines."

John laughed. "Yeah, well, what can you say? Tell me, how're the husband and kids?"

"They're just fine. Daren just bought a new sound system for the television and is as happy as a clam. I swear he almost wants to make love to those speakers."

John worked up his nerve as he listened to her talk, making sure to work up a sweat in his palms. When he did, John held Teresa's hand, startling her.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax, Teresa." John watched as the salt slowly did its work on her and didn't say anything else until he was sure he had a firm grip on her mind. "Relax. What I'm about to say, you will forget when you exit that door but you will still obey my command. Tell me, how is your sex life with Daren?"

Unblinking, Teresa answered. "We have sex about once every other week if we can find the time."

"Do you wish it were more often?"

"Yes."

"What I want you to do from now on is to try to get more alone time with your husband. I want you to make love to him at least four times a week from now on. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

John smiled when he thought of something else. "Tonight, I want you to get your kids to spend the night at their friends' houses. Then, you are going to have sex with Daren involving those speakers. Make it seductive, make it so that he will never look at those speakers the same way again. You will not stop having sex with him until the first light of dawn. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, now leave the lab." John watched as his coworker left his lab. Teresa paused outside the door and shook her head in disorientation. John watched as she turned around to ask him what had just happened but then she shrugged off the idea and went back to her lab. Daren was going to be a lucky man tonight. John thought about what he had just done. Sure, he meddled with a couple's sex life, but if anything, he probably just threw in a little spice that would make for a happier marriage. John felt good about what he just did and the surge of power was intoxicating. He felt like celebrating.

John left the lab and headed back to his place to freshen up a bit and for a change of clothes. It was dark out, the day having slipped by as John toiled away in the lab. He didn't really mind all that much, it was just a little disconcerting to have his last view of the outside in broad daylight and then see it again in the dark of night, like going to the movies in the afternoon. John hopped on his motorcycle and sped off to his apartment. Erica had left like she said, cleaning up the place a bit as well. She had left him a note thanking him for last night. Whether she meant the talk or the sex, he wasn't sure. John hopped into the bathroom for a quick shower and then went through his closet for something nice to wear. He dressed in a pair of black slacks and a designer purple silk shirt that he thought looked good on him. John slipped on his leather jacket and was out the door again.

The streetlights zipped by John as he sped his way down the city streets and he found himself at the entrance to 'Tonic', one of the hottest nightclubs in town. As was expected, there was a line outside the front door. John didn't bother with it and stepped up to the bouncer. "I'm a friend of Michelle's," John said simply. The doorman looked him up and down and nodded in approval. John stepped past and heard a few others behind him repeat what he just said, none of which worked. John smile, it was good having friends in various parts of town. Michelle was the owner of the joint, a former dormmate from his college days who finished with a degree in business and opened this place up.

Inside was a shadowy world of loud, heavy music filled with the dancing silhouettes of other club hoppers. Strobe and spotlights bathed the large room in a kaleidoscope light show. Several bodies rubbed up against him in the collective dark, as could be expected in a packed establishment. John wondered idly if they were within safety regulations for max occupancy. Slowly he made his way to the well lit bar and asked for a glass of wine. The bartender looked at him oddly, few people drinking that in a place like this, and opened up a bottle for him. As John waited he felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around to find a sexy blonde with a warm smile on her face.

"Fancy meeting you here. Have the chemicals finally driven you away and into my arms?"

"Hello, Michelle," John replied. "You know how it is. All work and no play and all that. But I don't think your husband would appreciate me taking you up to your office and pound away at you on the desk."

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him." They laughed. Michelle reached up and gave him a friendly hug. "So what does bring you to my neck of the woods? Not everyday a self-proclaimed nerd makes it past Fred."

"Just felt like relaxing and decided I needed to get out more. Maybe find some female companionship while I'm at it. You know."

"Not anymore I don't. Don keeps me very happy in the companionship department and my going out usually means enjoying myself at places like this. You know what I was like in college."

John snorted. "No kidding, you were out partying every night I was beginning to wonder if you ever planned on graduating."

"Yea, well..." her words were interrupted by one of the bartenders with a phone. Michelle picked it up and yelled a few replies over the din. She turned to him. "Look, I have to take care of this. Call me later and maybe we can arrange a dinner sometime later." She gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. "Happy hunting." And with that she disappeared into the crowd and into her office in the back.

John smiled at her exit. It was good seeing her again after so long. She really had come a long way since her college years. He turned back to the bar and took a sip of the merlot. He frowned. He would have to talk to Michelle about their wine list. John set the glass down and looked out at the crowd. His vision was limited by the poor lighting but he could make out some of the other patrons that dotted the room who sat beneath fixed lights at their tables; the Singles tables. It was a pretty smart idea. Most of the people who wanted to be seen, or rather flaunt their looks in the women's cases, went to the more lighted areas. Then strangers could ask them to dance in the shadows and if they liked how the other person moved in the dark...well, there was only one reason to gauge another person's rhythm in the dark. On occasion John sat at a Singles table but mostly he stayed at the bar.

John sat on the stool and continued to watch the crowd. A line from his favorite movie, Topgun, came to mind, "Even you can get laid in a place like this." He hadn't been in a place like this in a long while. He considered himself rather rusty in the singles scene. Still, he was here; so maybe he just might get lucky tonight.

John's thoughts were interrupted by what appeared to be an angry couple. People began distancing themselves from the scene, forming a micro stage. From what he could tell, the girl came here without her ex-boyfriend's express permission, despite the fact that they were not longer seeing each other. Apparently, he was the possessive type. John was about to wave the situation off but he realized just how cross the guy was. The ex raised his hand and was about to strike when John seized it and stayed the blow.

John's palms were sweaty and his mind began calming the guy down. "Don't do this. I suggest you leave before you do anything stupid." The larger man looked at John, the chemicals already working their way into his brain. He snapped his wrist out of John's grip and spun around, leaving the club. John waved off the bodyguards, signaling that things were all right.

John faced the girl he had just rescued. "Hey, are you going to be alright?"

The girl's eyes were puffy with crying, her mascara running in midnight blue streaks down her face. She was attractive; about twenty-six years old, probably stood about five foot seven, gold blonde hair, feminine curves and a firm cleavage that was displayed nicely by a strawberry red dress with spaghetti straps. She nodded her head silently.

Just then, another woman came up to her and gave her a comforting hug. She talked to her soothingly and escorted the girl to the ladies' room. John went back to his poor merlot and watched the crowd. He felt a tap on the shoulder and turned around. It was the blonde girl and her friend.

"Hi," he said. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah," she replied. He noticed she had blue eyes. "That was my ex-boyfriend. Melissa and I were just going out for night of fun and he happened to be here." She paused the conversation to order a drink. "I just wanted to thank you for helping me out just now."

"Well, the bouncers would probably have booted your ex anyway but they were still too far away. The name's John, by the way."

"Oh, Veronica," she replied and shook his proffered hand. "And this is Melissa."

He shook her hand as well. John looked her over as well. She had long, raven black hair and was complimented nicely with nearly porcelain white skin. Firm breasts were pushing at the front of her blouse. Instantly, John thought of how nice it would be to feel her body up against his, Veronica's too for that matter.

Uh-oh. He just remembered what he could do.

"Care to dance?" Melissa asked. "You too Veronica."

"Um, sure," was all John managed to say.

"Okay," echoed the blonde. From reading their eyes and their personalities, John figured there wasn't much of a mind for the MC-125 to work on. Oh, well. They had great bodies and he wasn't here for the conversation.

The two women dragged him out on the dance floor. John could tell that they had their act together. They rubbed and grinded against him in perfect sync that he had a hard on in no time. Well, two, make that three, could play at this game. He began touching them, innocent caresses up and down their arm, but his mind was conveying all the lust and desire that he felt for them. He worked on them for the next half hour on the dance floor until the two women were panting with more than just the work out on the dance floor. The women grew more aggressive in their moves, rubbing their breasts against him, forcing his hands on their very firm behinds. They did nearly everything possible but outright boff him in public.

"I think I've had enough dancing," Veronica shouted above the din of music. "How about we go somewhere a little more quiet to talk."

Talk. Right. "Sure," John answered simply. The two led John off the dance floor. Melissa lived not too far from here, walking distance actually, so they decided on her place to 'talk'.

"You're a pretty good dancer," Veronica commented as they made their way to Melissa's apartment.

"I can keep a rhythm," John replied. There was woman hooked to each of his arms, breasts pressed tightly to his sides. Tonight was going to get very interesting.

Chapter 3

John sat at the bar, absent-mindedly sipping a cabernet with a smooth oak and strawberry bouquet. He cut off another juicy bite of the steak placed before him as he absorbed the quiet ambience at Allesio's. Most diners ate at the tables, but not John. He preferred the calm bar with its easy access to the jazz selection on the stereo and the warm company of his friend, Erica. Erica was working the bar tonight, the gentle smile she always wore adorning her face as she talked to several patrons. This was where it all happened nearly one year ago. Where he took his first accidental step into an exciting life, an exciting life that he had come to tire of. John took another sip from his glass as he remembered the passionate tryst he had with Erica, then the wild night of sex with the blonde and her raven-haired friend the evening after. John couldn't remember their names. By now he had left all kinds of women in his wake but eventually it was that very thing that made him grow jaded. There were parades of women that he shared his bed with over the past year. And like any parade, they came and left. Certainly, he had lived out what most men would consider a dream come true but eventually one did have to wake up.

Money was no longer a problem for him. With his abilities, he had accumulated a respectable amount of wealth over the past year. Nothing illegal, the people up top just seemed to notice that he deserved a couple of raises and promotions every time they talked to him; he had a good handshake. John was slipped a few company stock options and now he was sitting comfortably in the financial sense.

John sighed as he poked at a mushroom sautéed in bourbon sauce. He was hoping that coming here and talking to Erica would cheer him up. They had remained friends and aside from that one night a year ago they had never grown more intimate. Erica had moved on with her life and was now seeing a decent guy that worked another bar a few blocks over. John was happy for her. He was afraid that after the night together their friendship would become strained but thankfully nothing came of that. After that incident and a few others John had taken up wearing gloves and refraining from exposing clothing like t-shirts and shorts. He also never went to the beach. John shivered at the memory of his discovery that happened last summer when he got turned on by another woman frolicking in the frothy waves and several others in the water got the impression. Everyone from twelve-year-old girls to fifty-year-old men wanted to get close to him. Of course, that included about twelve very attractive women, which he did spend one hellacious week with, but he didn't want to repeat the experience. People at work thought his covering up was a bit peculiar but they chalked it up to a scientist's eccentricities.

John was mulling this over as someone sat next to him. "Excuse me, are you the head of the oncology department at Pharmtech?"

John turned and faced a stunning redhead with deep green eyes and he felt his jaw unhinge. He took a moment to kick-start his brain then took another moment to find a reply. "Uh, yes."

"I thought as much." She swirled and sniffed her white wine before taking a sip. Her luscious lips curled up a fraction of a smile as she rolled the drink in her mouth. "I'm Samantha Summers, the new president at Pharmtech."

John took her proffered hand in his gloved one and shook. "John Arrons."

"I know, the famous gloved scientist. I've read your file. You have an impressive history at Pharmtech."

"Well, I had a good team that helped me to where I am." John was a bit nervous. Hopefully, she didn't think that his rise wasn't out of place. If he got his glove off he could tell her not to pay it any mind but something in the back his brain told him not to.

"Indeed, you did." Her eyes were penetrating, captivating. "And they continue to be so. Your work is well merited and you had the fortune to be noticed by the people upstairs."

"Politicking at company parties helps."

"Ah, a player of the Game," she studied him a moment and took another sip. "Would you mind if we dispensed with that for now. I'm a little tired from the past month of wading through the throng of chairpersons."

"With pleasure."

"So, what do you recommend here? I'm new in town and haven't had until tonight to have a night out."

"Well, I'm having the steak with mushrooms sautéed in bourbon sauce but that's because I needed to get a little red meat in me. I recommend the chicken parmesan, though. Simple enough dish but they serve it well."

"Sounds good."

They chatted amicably as they ate until their plates were cleared away. Matter of fact, it was probably the most engaging conversation that John had ever had in the longest time and he said as much.

Samantha sighed when he said that. "It has been awhile since I've had an intriguing discussion with anyone. Years, actually."

"I find that hard to believe. I'm sure a woman like you would have a husband with a good head on his shoulders."

Samantha lifted her left hand, void of a ring. "I'm not married," she said a little peevishly. Her face softened a little. "Most men find me a bit intimidating."

"Why's that?"

"Come now. An attractive woman with brains to match does not exactly rake in the men. Add the fact that I am a woman in power that is headstrong."

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers
123456...9