McKinley Manor Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake learns her secret.
7.3k words
4.72
28.9k
44

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted him to touch her?

She had undeniably given him permission.

He couldn't understand it. This beautiful woman wanted his hands on her. He gave her breasts a tentative squeeze and was surprised at the underlying firmness, he had expected something like a water balloon. He felt her nipple hardening in the cool air, he rubbed it between his fingers and heard a sigh escape her lips.

Emboldened he began to explore her body with his hands. She pressed her back against his chest as his hands wandered across her skin. The little gasps and mewls from her pretty lips told him he was doing something right.

He made his way down her body, caressing every inch of skin and making mental notes of her reactions which were growing in intensity as he reached her abdomen. He slid one hand down between her legs and found a soft wetness.

Jacob let his instincts drive him as he curled his fingers gently into the warm depth. She panted, her head falling back against his shoulder.

In one fluid motion he lifted her and made to toss her on the bed. She squeaked in surprise and clung to him, pulling Jacob down with her. He bit her shoulder and made his way down between her legs to better see what his hands were into.

He recalled a time that Mark had been with his girlfriend Jennifer after a football game and had asked Jake to keep an eye out for them while he showed her a good time. Mark had kissed her between her legs and she had made cute sounds that had gone straight to Jacob's groin at the time.

He wanted Gretschen to make those kinds of noises for him.

He wondered what it would taste like.

Before the thought fully processed he had lifted his wet fingers to his lips and sucked them clean. It was an unusual flavor but not an unpleasant one, musky but not strong. That must be the scent he had taken to be part of her perfume.

Jacob looked up to see blue eyes watching his little experiment, he quirked an eyebrow at her and dipped his head down to collect a sample straight from the source.

He ran his tongue up her slit and flicked her clit with the tip as he passed it, her hips bucked involuntarily.

He dove in with enthusiasm, licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing every inch until she was moaning and swearing softly under her breath.

He probed her soft opening deeply with his tongue and she cried out as she came.

Gretsch gasped for breath as he smiled up at her. He rested his head on her thigh and tenderly petted her twitching muscles.

Jake gently trailed his fingers across her pelvis, enjoying the soft texture of her skin, he felt a flaw in the smooth plane. An old surgical scar perhaps.

She jerked, flinching away from his touch as his finger brushed over the crooked scar just above the center of her pelvic bone.

"I'm sorry!" He yelped, releasing her bodily, not certain what was wrong but knowing he had messed up. "Did I...hurt you?" He asked, repositioning himself to look into her eyes.

The woman looked frightened and dazed. She shook her head but looked unsure as she sat up on the bed.

"Gretsch?"

She heard the worry in his warm voice and a lump formed in her throat.

He cared, that was all she needed to know.

"Before this goes any farther, you need to understand that you must not do certain things. Touching my scar is one of them."

She looked up into his brown eyes, they were the color of rich honey.

She needed him to understand.

"This scar is a part of my past that I do not like to revisit and every time it's touched I feel the knife again and the man that wielded it."

He was in shock, someone had harmed her.

"What did he do to you Gretschen?"

Jacob's voice was low in his chest, it made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

Fear, concern, anger and a fierce possessiveness that he wasn't really entitled to boiled up inside of him.

He wanted to protect her.

"When I was eighteen, I was captured and held against my will by a man, he was much stronger than I was. He tore my clothes away from my body and held a knife to my bare skin. He forced himself inside me with no preparation. I was a virgin, he was large and I was tight...he hurt me, badly. When I screamed he threatened to kill me. I didn't want the filthy seed of such an evil man inside me but he didn't pull out. He came deep inside me. I cried in despair, that excited him more and he continued. I almost managed to get away at one point, that was when he stabbed me. I knew he would kill me, the fear and pain made me compliant. He used me roughly, my blood was the only lubricant he used to take my unprepared ass and he was not gentle and there was a lot of damage. He took me over and over again until something in me snapped. The pain became pleasure and I found sexual release from his abuse. The instant he realized I felt pleasure, he cleaned my blood off of himself and left me bleeding on the floor. The man raped me without mercy and left me for dead. If your father and Daniel hadn't found me when they did, I probably wouldn't be here. He got me pregnant but with all the stress and trauma, I miscarried."

Hot tears streamed down her cheeks but she looked strong and determined. He now understood her intense dislike of pocket knives even though she carried one herself.

Jacob had found a new level of respect for this woman that he revered. He felt a fire blazing in his chest and a desire to kill the man who dared to hurt her in so many ways.

"Who was he? Is he locked up?"

"He's dead." She said simply.

"How did he die?"

"Painfully." She answered cryptically.

He saw that she was becoming very uncomfortable. Jake changed tack.

"You said there were things I shouldn't do, like touch your scar. What else should I know?"

She assessed him. This was a rabbit hole she had only been down once before and it had gotten her married. Where it would lead this time was anyone's guess. She came to a decision.

"Never touch my scar and never touch any other part of me without permission. Never do butt stuff without asking first. Never call me slut, whore, dirty or bitch. Do not hold me down, force me or pull my hair, ever. Ask me where I want you to cum unless I've given you specific directions otherwise. No sharp implements or binding materials near me when I'm naked. Try not to rip pieces of cloth around me and never ever spank me."

A memory surfaced suddenly of Gretschen leaving the garden abruptly when he had ripped an old shirt into strips to tie the tomato vines earlier in the year. He now understood her action and how hard that must have been for her.

"All of these rules have a reason and are in place to prevent me from getting hurt or hurting you."

He wondered what she meant by that. How could she hurt him?

"If you understand these rules and agree to them we may continue."

There were rules about cum and butt stuff, the implications of the need for such rules was staggering, this was more than he could take in. He sat up on the bed next to her.

"Gretschen, I understand your rules and your need for them. I don't understand why you are allowing this."

Her blue eyes threatened to swallow him up.

"You desire me." It was a statement. Not a flinch or a stutter, it was truth and she knew it was solid.

He nodded.

"You do not wish me to leave your father for you and know very well that I won't." Another truth.

"You respect me, you don't want me to be hurt and even if you haven't admitted it to yourself yet, you love me."

He did. His head spun at the way she knew him better than he knew himself.

"I have a favor to ask you Jacob."

"Anything." He breathed.

"I want you to help me to break the rules."

He flinched.

"But you said never..."

"I know. Some of these rules I have tested and some I have not. I do not know what will happen at some of those limits. I may fall to pieces, I may react violently, I may become insatiable, but you are strong enough to handle me. You care. You love me. You want to protect me. I need your help if I'm ever going to be free from him for good. I'm tired of being afraid."

He let it sink in. He saw the hard set of her jaw and the desperation in her eyes.

This was a woman in a cage.

He held the key.

"I will break your rules and I will catch you when you fall."

Gretschen took his hand in hers and held his eyes. She would hold him to his word, it was a promise...a bond...a vow.

She released his hand and stood.

"It is late and this has been a very emotional night. Forgive me, but I think it would do well for us to continue this tomorrow once we've both slept."

Jacob also stood and gathered her robe from the floor and held it open for her.

With attentiveness born of affection and respect, he helped her into the soft robe.

She reached up and kissed his neck just above his collar, he shivered.

"Goodnight Jake." She purred as she swept gracefully from the room.

He laid himself back on his bed and could still feel her warmth.

"Gretsch..."

He murmured softly to himself as he drifted back off to sleep.

Jake awoke to a soft piece of music by Vivaldi drifting into his ears from down the hall. He followed it to Gretschen's room and knocked, no answer.

He pushed the door gently and it swung open without protest. He pursued the sound, it was coming from the bathroom, he knocked gently on this door as well.

"Enter." He did.

The scent of almonds and raw honey was laced through the warm, steamy air. The music swelled to a crescendo and he heard her softly humming along.

Gretschen sat on a bench wrapped in an oversized towel with a second towel on her head. She was painting her toenails a royal blue.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked, never looking up. She remained focused on her task.

"I had a very strange dream that you found out a big secret I was hiding and you told me an even bigger one."

She looked him dead in the eyes.

"That was no dream. Don't you forget it."

Her sober words felt like a punch in the gut. It was real and he had made a real promise.

Break the rules.

He approached her carefully and sat on the opposite end of the bench. She finished the nails on her left foot and fanned them gently to dry them.

He grabbed her ankle and yanked her foot up to his face and blew gently on her toenails, he ignored her small squeak of protest and accompanying blush.

If she wanted to push her limits, he would have to get comfortable with touching her and she would have to get used to this side of his personality.

What little he knew about his own sexuality, from his erotic dreams, was that he was fairly dominant.

When her nails were dry he waited for her to paint her right foot. He repeated his gentle but firm process and dried the second set of nails.

When her toes were all dry he stood and offered her his hand, she took it and stood.

"Come on." He said, leading her into her room.

He directed her to sit on the bed as he opened her closet. He chose a thicker pair of high waisted jeans, a black turtleneck sweater and her leather jacket.

He went to the dresser and found the bra with the most comfortable fabric and good support, she needed to be reasonably comfortable.

He tossed all of these at her.

"Get dressed." He said gathering socks and her heeled motorcycle boots.

"Panties?" She asked.

"No panties. Get dressed."

She scowled but the intrigued glint in her eye told him she was curious about this new game.

He watched her dress herself and sit back down awaiting shoes. He knelt, tugged socks over her feet and put her boots on.

He ran his hands up her leg sensually until the one hand was between her thighs, teasing her through the thick fabric, and the other rested on her hip.

He swatted her hip loudly but playfully with the flat of his hand.

"Lets move."

He pulled the Shadow around the front of the house and she stood up off the steps, helmet propped on her hip.

She was so beautiful.

"I hope you slept well, you're in for a long day."

She swung her leg over the bike, put her helmet on and tightened the strap. They took off down the driveway, headed for the open road.

They rode hard and fast, stopping for nothing until the fuel light came on. They pulled into a service station.

"Go use the restroom." He said as he dismounted and twisted open the gas cap.

As she turned toward the building he grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to look him in the eye.

"Do not touch yourself. I know what the vibrations of the bike do to you and I will know if you take care of it yourself."

She tugged her wrist free and stalked inside.

He was getting her worked up and she was reacting the way he had hoped.

Just a little longer.

He slipped his phone out, made a quick call then fueled up the motorcycle.

Jake pulled around to the door to pick up Gretschen as she exited and they were gone again.

The sun was staining the sky gold, red and purple as they pulled into the drive of a little cottage surrounded by trees. The lights were on but there was no indication of life.

Jacob dismounted and walked over to the bird feeder, lifted the lid and removed a key. He unlocked the door and led Gretschen inside.

The smell of red cedar and roasted venison hit him as he stepped inside.

Perfect.

He sat Gretschen down at the table and pulled the table settings off of a shelf and set the table.

He pulled the rolls out of the warming box and the venison and gravy off the wood stove.

Jake plated a generous portion for Gretschen and set it before her along with sassafras tea and a bowl of tomato and cucumber salad.

"Eat." He directed her, so she did.

The food was delicious and she was enjoying it.

Gretschen looked around at the quaint, one room cabin, he had arranged this but for what purpose she didn't yet know. It had something to do with breaking her rules and she was nervous that things would go too far.

She trusted Jacob but she didn't trust herself.

When they had eaten, he put wood on the fire and turned to her with his eyes smouldering.

"You are unfamiliar here but I have taken steps to insure your comfort, you are turned on but not allowed to find pleasure for yourself..."

He took the key and locked the door, which she now realized was double keyed.

"...and you are caged. This is a metaphor that I needed to make tangible for you to see where you stand."

She looked nervous, a little fear creeping in.

He crossed the room and crouched down beside her.

"I hold the key. Gretschen, I think I can do more than make you comfortable, I think I can let you out of the cage. Are you prepared to test yourself?"

He saw resolve and fortitude in her eyes, she was preparing herself.

"Where should we begin?" She asked quietly.

"Disrobe yourself, please." His voice was low and warm.

She took off her jacket and hung it over the chair, followed quickly by her sweater and her bra.

Jacob watched with fascination as she methodically undressed herself.

Finally she stood before him naked, nipples hard and goosebumps all over in spite of the warm room.

She perched herself on the bed expectantly.

"I am going to cover your eyes. If this becomes unbearable, you will let me know."

He wrapped a soft cloth over her eyes and tied it.

"Lay back. I am going to touch you with my hands and nothing else. We will only cross one bridge to begin with."

She nodded and laid down on the bed, it was soft.

She felt him move to the side of the bed and heard soft rustling sounds she couldn't place until she heard his belt buckle hit the floor.

He was also undressing.

She blushed a little remembering the swell pressing against her the night before, he was fairly large.

Her mind came back to the present as she felt his weight on the bed.

He started at her ankles and slid his hands up her legs, there was something so sensual about the firm but gentle caress.

He pulled her knees up and apart, she was exposed to his eyes. She trembled with a mix of fear, lust and exhilaration. He sensed the fear.

"Gretschen, I told you that only my hands will touch you for now. I will not hurt you and I will stop at your word. This short examination is for my benefit and yours, I need to learn your body better before we move on."

She nodded and he continued.

He could see the soft inner lips of her pussy gleaming with moisture cloaked by her outer lips which were a little puffy from the vibrations of the long motorcycle ride.

The little pucker of her asshole clenched a little and relaxed every time he touched her.

She was so nervous.

He could see small white scars extending from the pink pucker.

The man had done horrible damage to her but she seemed to have healed well.

He looked at the scar the knife had left. It was crooked and about two inches wide, pale against her skin.

He placed a hand on either side of it. She shivered.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

She braced herself and nodded.

He rubbed his thumb firmly across the old wound. She cried out and shook but did not tell him to stop.

She slowly calmed.

"Again." She requested.

He was a little surprised but acquiesced, this time pressing firmly on the scar with his finger and holding it there.

She thrashed and jerked but never told him to stop, and finally calmed herself.

A sheen of sweat appeared on her smooth skin.

"Again."

They repeated the process several times, each iteration more intense than the previous.

She was uncomfortable but continued to ask for more, he monitored her carefully for signs that it was becoming too much.

When she started to whimper he removed his hand from her scar and crawled up over her.

Jake stroked her hair and cupped her face gently. Gretschen was so brave and strong.

He caressed her body and teased her nipples with his fingers.

She relaxed and made soft, sexy, little sounds. He felt himself hardening in response but ignored his body.

She needed him in complete control.

Jacob worked his way down her body with his hands as she slowly came unraveled.

By the time he reached her waist she was bucking her hips in response to his touches.

He trailed his fingers from her quivering rosebud across her moistening slit and up to her pelvic bone. She gasped at the unexpected sensation, she wanted more.

He probed and explored with his hands until he found her opening.

He carefully pressed a finger into it, hoping he wouldn't hurt her and not sure how deep it went.

Her head rocked back on the pillow and her back arched slightly, she liked that so he decided a little more wouldn't hurt.

He pulled back and added a second finger before pushing back in.

She was making those sexy mewling sounds again.

Jake grinned to himself and began working his fingers in and out, enjoying the increase in volume and urgency in her voice.

Before long his hand was making little squelching sounds as he hammered his fingers into her wetness, his thumb rubbing on the sensitive little nub at the top of her slit.

Gretschen's legs were shaking and her squeaks and mewls had become moans. His cock throbbed at the sounds and beautiful visual.

He curled his fingers slightly as they were starting to get a little stiff and her back arched off the bed as she ground against his hand, gasping and shaking through a powerful orgasm.

Jacob sat there in shock, he had made her cum again.

She's your stepmom...your sexy, seductive minx of a stepmom.

He removed the cloth from her eyes.

She was still shaking all over, her eyes glazed over with her afterglow. She recovered herself and sat up on the bed.

Gretchen stiffened at the sight of his cock.

He was bigger than she had thought.

12