McPherson Family Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the best fuck in the world, Dad!" Katie whispered. "I'm always going to need this," she paused. "We're kind of fucked up, aren't we?"

Pam had once said something similar to me, many years ago. I answered Katie in the much the same way I had Pam.

"I don't think so. I know I love my daughter. I know I want to make you happy, so I always will. As long as we're not hurting each other, baby, I don't think we're fucked up. If you always need me, I will always be there for you. But, only if it is open and honest. Your mom made sure of the same thing back in the day: no secrets."

I felt Katie smile into my neck snuggling closer and wiggle her cunt around on my cock quietly mewling into my neck.

"You always make me feel better, Daddy. For the first twenty years of my life it was one way, and now it's the same, but more." She accentuated the more with a grind on my raging dick.

Katie sighed and kissed my neck.

"Can I suck you off now? I need my dad-cum fix," she asked; I hoped rhetorically since it was unlikely I was going to say no.

With a sad sound, Katie lifted her well fucked pussy off my messy cock. She gave me a very non-daughter kiss before lowering and taking me in her warm mouth. Katie kept eye contact as much as she could while slobbering on my dick.

"Happy I'm home, Dad?" Katie asked smiling over my cockhead.

"I'll show you how happy in a second, honey," I replied.

"Mm," she hummed talking my shaft back in her mouth and got serious about sucking me.

Pam walked into the bedroom sleepy-eyed shaking her head at her daughter sucking on her husband's cock and continued on her way to the toilet. I put a hand behind Katie's head urging her to go deeper. The toilet flushed and Pam came to bed climbing under the covers. She leaned in giving me a kiss on the cheek then rolled over and to go to sleep. The casualness of my wife kissing me while my cock was being sucked by a beautiful young woman in our bed who also happened to be our daughter was more than my sex addled brain could handle. I emptied my balls into Katie's waiting mouth.

Without warning, my ejaculation took Katie by surprise. She choked a little, but managed to recover and take the rest of my sperm load gulping it down her throat. She had become used to my larger than normal cum volume.

"Mm. I miss your cum so much when I'm away, Dad," Katie said crawling up to give me a cummy kiss before going to the bathroom herself.

"I take my eyes off of her for one second..." Pam murmured sleepily.

I rolled over, spooned my wife and started to drift off when Katie came out of the bathroom managing to insert herself to our cuddling with relative ease. We all went back to sleep.

12