MCSA Ch. 01

Story Info
Starting it off with the athletic Amy.
1.2k words
3.58
66k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers

These days are supposed to be one of the best in my life, and I'm gonna make sure it goes that way. My name is Chad. Eighteen years old and ready to graduate high school. There's only days left of senior year, and I now have something that will make the remainder of this school year worth it for me.

There are a number of senior girls that I've had my eyes on all year, a couple all high school long. I plan to make an invisible mark on those girls. Recently, I got myself a new product. Something called the T-Stopagon. The T-Stopagon is a small object that has the ability to freeze time. It's shaped like a stop sign with a button on the top that's in the shape of a 'T'.

According to this one, it also gives the user 'JMT', or the Jedi Mind Trick, and the use of telepathy. I really can't wait to start using this thing.

It's the start of another school day. I've already arrived at my school, with the new T-Stopagon in my pocket. I decide to walk around the campus to see if I happen to find any good time to use my new device. All of a sudden, I see my first pick. I see fellow senior Amy starting to walk by me.

Amy, that I know of, played for the school's volleyball team. I've never seen her play, for fun or competitively, but looking at her, you don't have to. She's got long, light brown hair, while wearing a tye-dye shirt, pink short shorts, and white, sporty tennis shoes.

Amy and I walked closer to each other.

"Hey, Amy." I said.

"Hey, Chad." She said.

Then, I immediately grabbed the T-Stopagon after we walked passed each other. I pressed the 'T' button, and froze time. After doing so, I turned around to look at the now frozen Amy. She froze at mid-step. As I looked at Amy's beautiful frozen body, I also see every person around us, all frozen in time.

I've known Amy all throughout high school, and after all these years, I finally have an opportunity do whatever I want with her. She's really fit. She's got a great, skinny, and obviously athletic figure, with some pretty nice, yet average looking tits. The kind of person I am, one of the things I liked about Amy, was her feet.

I have a pretty big foot fetish, and knowing how athletic and active Amy is, I always wanted to know what her feet smell like. Come to think about it, I'll pretty much go for the feet of every girl I'll freeze in time as I go along with this.

I got started by putting the frozen Amy in to some hot poses. I put her hands on her tits, and spread her legs to shoulder length. Then, I placed one of her hands over her pussy, then put that hand inside her short shorts. I looked at her beautiful, yet frozen face, and kissed her lips. Using my tongue, I slightly opened her mouth, and got my tongue all over hers.

Now I couldn't resist. After kissing Amy, I went straight down to her feet. I carefully laid her body down to the ground. I grabbed her left foot, and looked at her tennis shoe. I took it off, and quickly brought it to my nose to smell the inside of it. It turned me on more to see how hot Amy is, and now knowing how much her shoe stinks. She was wearing low-cut socks, and the one on her left foot here looked only a little bit dirty.

Looking at her sock, I gave it a sniff. It smelled as bad as her shoe. Then, I took her sock off to see her bare foot. She had pretty toes, no nail polish, though. Through my nose, I deeply inhaled the odor of her toes. After that, I took off her other shoe and sock. It made my cock so hard, that I wanted to now control Amy for some more action.

With her still barefoot, I stood Amy's frozen body back up. Then, I waved my hand slowly across her face. I was using my special Jedi mind trick, where I will be able to control Amy's mind, and make her do whatever I want through telepathy. I unfroze Amy, and made her become unaware that everything around us were frozen in time.

"Whoa. Hey, Chad." Amy said as she unfroze.

With my mind, I told her to call me Master Chad. Then I told her to strip off her shirt and shorts.

"Yes, Master Chad. As you wish." she said.

She began to take off her shirt and shorts, revealing a white bra and black panties. Then, I told her to kiss me, and use a lot of tongue. She did so, and before I knew it, Amy and I were doing some tongue wrestling. I told her to take off her bra, and she revealed her hot tits. We stopped kissing, and then I told her that as I grab and rub her breasts, she will orgasm, but she will not cum until I tell her to.

"Yes, Master Chad, rub my breasts." Amy said with such sexual pleasure.

I laid both my hands on her breasts, and I could feel how hard her nipples were.

"Ooohhhh" Amy moaned, as she started to have an orgasm.

I told her to take off her panties, so I could finally see her hot pussy. She did so as she continued to moan with orgasmic pleasure. She sat down and got on my knees to get more comfortable. After a while, I started rubbing her tits more vigorously, and Amy started to feel a need to cum hard.

"Ohhhhh. Aaahhhh. Make me cum, Master Chad!" Amy said.

After a few more hard rubs, I tell Amy to cum hard.

"Ooohhhhh! Yes! Yes! Holy shit!" she yelled. She came so hard, that she bent backwards to an extent that impressed me. Now I know how flexible Amy is as well.

Amy tried to catch her breath having having the orgasm of her life so far. After catching her breath, I told her to kiss me some more. We both stood up, and then I told her to freeze. She was back to being frozen in time. With her frozen and naked, I chose to finish her by licking and sucking on her pussy.

Her pussy was still soaked after having that orgasm. I sucked up her pussy juices, and thought of a way to make this ending interesting for her. I felt so happy that I finally got to have my way with Amy. I got to smell her feet, kiss her with plenty of tongue, and I got to make her cum hard by just touching her tits.

I wasn't in the mood to put her clothes back on, and I didn't want to unfreeze her and make her do it herself. Instead, I grabbed her clothes, and picked up her body, and carried Amy and her things inside the school. I carried her to a girls' restroom, placed her in a stall, and walked out. Then, I pulled out my T-Stopagon, and unfroze time.

Amy just found herself naked in a restroom stall. As that happens, I search for my next senior girl.

Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers