MCSA Ch. 03

Story Info
Chanelle wants more as I go for queen Daphne.
1.9k words
4.32
21.9k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers

It's another day here at the school. I continue my journey of finding another senior girl to freeze in time and play with. Right now, I'm in my P.E. class. Today, we're outside on the track, either running, jogging, or safely walking. It's a clear, sunny, warm day, and that makes me more excited to try some of the girls out here with me.

There's one I've my eye on in particular. As I walk along the track, running passed me is another one of the hottest girls in the senior class. Her name is Daphne. Eighteen, but going on nineteen years-old in twenty-four hours, believe it or not. She was voted the senior homecoming queen this year, and she automatically caught my eye, running by me with her really long, black hair waving back and forth in a pony tail.

Daphne has on a white t-shirt, pink and blue athletic short shorts, and running shoes. While I keep walking the track, I pull out my time stopping device out of my shorts, and wait for Daphne to make another lap and run by me again. She's on the other side of the track, and even from where I'm at, I can see her big tits bouncing as she runs. No wonder she was voted queen.

She's now yards behind me. Getting closer, I ready my time freezer. Daphne runs passed, and I click the button. But there's a problem! Time is still moving!

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself.

A malfunction with my time stopping device. I hope it's not permanent. I lightly hit the device, trying to make it work. Doing so, I see Daphne running further and further away from me.

"Come on, work!" I said to the device.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who dared touch me on my shoulder from behind.

"Hey, Chad."

It was Chanelle. Giving me her signature smile, dressed in a red, white, and blue polka dot shirt, a white skirt, and black, high heel boots. She had her long hair in a pony tail, and in dred locks this time.

"What's up, Chanelle?" I asked her, giving her a smile back. I was trying to hide my frustration over the time stopping device fucking up on me, obviously.

"I've noticed that you've been looking at Daphne there. You into her at all?" Chanelle asked.

"Maybe. I mean, seriously, she is hot. Wouldn't you agree?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is pretty." Chanelle said.

Then, Chanelle looked at what I had in my hand.

"Hey, what's that you got?" she asked.

I looked at the time stopping device. I didn't know what to call it in front of Chanelle.

"May I check it out?" she asked.

"Why not. I doubt it'll do anything." I said. I thought it was still fucked up, so I gave it to her to try out.

When I handed it to her, she just stared at it. Then, she pressed the button, just as Daphne made another lap, passing us. All of a sudden, I couldn't move. I could only move my eyes as I saw everything around me freeze in place, except Chanelle. Did my time stopping device just betray me in some way?! Really?

Thankfully, I was aware of everything, as I saw Chanelle checking me out.

"You see, Chad, I know what you did. I wasn't able to resist your control over me, but I'll be honest, I loved what you made me do. I don't about Karla, but I loved it." Chanelle said.

Well now I have a ton of questions. Unfortunately, I can't move my mouth to ask them. Then, I see Chanelle kneeling down at my legs. I could feel her hands rubbing my legs, then she took down my shorts. I wasn't wearing anything under them, so now she could see my cock.

She jerked my cock with her hand, and thankfully, I was able to feel it.

"Let's see. You had your dick inside my pussy, now let's see how it feels inside my mouth." Chanelle said.

She licked the top of my cock, then put the whole thing in her mouth. I could feel her wet, soft tongue massaging all around my cock. It felt incredible, and I was amazed how good she was at this. She jerked her mouth back and forth around my cock, getting it wetter, and even harder.

Here I was, getting some oral action with this hot, eighteen year-old black girl, yet frozen by my own time stopping device. Chanelle kept my cock in her mouth for what felt like about five minutes, but that didn't really matter. By the time she was done, I had a full boner. Then, Chanelle stood back up.

"I just wanted to do that to you. I mean, you did make me intimately kiss a girl, and have me suck her toes. I would have gone further if you didn't freeze me when I was about to put her pussy to my mouth." Chanelle said right at my face.

She put my shorts back up my legs, and chose to unfreeze time. After she unfroze time, I, along with everything else, could move again. Only that I was the only one with a wet cock.

"Holy crap, Chanelle. That felt pretty good." I said.

I grabbed the device back from her. Then, I pressed the time stop button again. This time, it worked. Time froze once again, this time back under my power. Chanelle was still standing next to me, smiling. I looked around to see that Daphne wasn't very far from me.

"Well, Chanelle, you did that to me, I'm gonna do more." I said to the frozen Chanelle.

I picked up Chanelle, and carried her over to where Daphne was. Daphne had stopped running and started walking off the track. I sat Chanelle's frozen body on the ground, and brought my attention to the beautiful Daphne. I look at her gorgeous blue eyes, her big tits, and her long, smooth legs.

I raised up Daphne's arms, and took her shirt off, to see her white sports bra. Then, I pulled off her short shorts, and saw her panties. Now, my curiousity has the best of me. To be fun, I lay Daphne's frozen body on Chanelle's body. Then, I took off Daphne's shoes.

Now I see her white low-cut socks. I take her socked feet to my nose, and give them a sniff. With my nose, I could feel a bit of moisture on her socks. The stench of her sweat covering her socks and feet fill up my nostrils. My cock, starting to dry a little, also starts to harden.

I take Daphne's socks off. Her bare feet in my face, my nose wasn't but five or six inches away from her feet, and I could smell the sweaty odor. Now, I bring Daphne to Chanelle's side, and focus on Chanelle. With her, I take her polka dot shirt off. To my surprise, Chanelle wasn't wearing a bra!

Her black tits were the first thing I saw.

"Shy girl, not afraid to get naked." I softly said.

Then, I brought my hands down to her feet. I looked at her black, high heel boots. It turned me on more as I started to take them off. Like I said, this girl isn't afraid to be naked, because she wasn't wearing any socks either. I took Chanelle's bare feet to my nose to smell them. Her feet were smelly, but not as pungent as Daphne's.

Then, an idea crossed my mind. I took Chanelle's skirt off, and of all places, she did wear panties. After taking off her skirt, I waved my hand in front of her face again. I now had Chanelle under my control again, whether or not she actually knew what was happening. Then, I waved my hand in front of Daphne's face to put her under my control as well.

"The two of you will call me Master Chad, and you both will do what I tell you. Unfreeze." I said.

Chanelle and Daphne unfroze, only aware of each other. They looked at each other, both half naked.

"Now Chanelle, Daphne, the two of you are now really attracted to each other. Y'all can't resist but to touch and kiss each other. You two, now kiss, and use a lot of tongue." I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chad." Chanelle and Daphne said, simultaneously.

They started kissing, and I could see their tongues wrestling. I had a full hard on. It wasn't long until I wanted a piece of them.

"You both shall now kiss me at the same time." I said.

"Yes, Master Chad." the girls said.

They walked over to me, and suddenly, I could feel two tongues all over mine. After a three-way of the tongues, I had another idea. I backed away from the girls.

"Chanelle, freeze." I said.

Chanelle froze again. Then, I pulled down my shorts, revealing my fully erect cock. I walked over to Daphne, and I put her panties down her legs.

"Lay down on the ground and let me make you cum." I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chad." Daphne obeyed.

She was on the ground, and I put my cock inside her pussy. I was so horny, that I may cum within moments as I start pounding Daphne's now soaked pussy. I can feel her pussy juices coat my cock. I pound her harder and faster.

"Ohhh. Yes, Master Chad, do it." Daphne said with much pleasure.

Daphne and I start kissing more. As I bang her harder, her tits bounce harder and harder. I can feel my cock starting to load up and release.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh!" Daphne yelled.

I'm about to cum. Then, I tell Daphne to have a huge orgasm. Right before she cums, I tell her to freeze. I froze her as she had her eyes and mouth wide open, about to show the power of her orgasm. Then, I go to the frozen Chanelle. I wanted to cum on her, but since she was standing, I chose to cum on her feet.

I unleashed a stream of white cum all over Chanelle's feet. I managed to get most of it all over her toes. There was so much to unload, that Chanelle's feet were smothered with my cum. When I was finally done, I went back to the frozen Daphne.

"Now Daphne, when I unfreeze time, you will feel the powerful orgasm that I told you to have just now. You will not know how or why you got it." I said to her.

Just as I said that, I looked at Daphne's pussy. I saw that she was squirting. Her pussy ejaculating a puddle of moisture, saturating the ground.

"Dang. The queen's a squirter." I said.

It amazed me that she could squirt while being frozen. I loved it. I then took my time to put back on the clothes of both Chanelle and Daphne. I put Chanelle's boots back on her feet, even with my cum still covering her toes. I brought ourselves into position, getting ready to unfreeze time. Daphne still had her eyes and mouth wide open as I had put her into position.

Then, as I stood next to Chanelle, I unfroze time.

"Ohhhhhh!" Daphne yelled, feeling her huge orgasm.

Everyone around us looked at her. Then, my attention turned to Chanelle. She smiled and nodded her head. Then walked away from me. I sure hope she can feel what I left on her feet for her. As she kept walking, she looked back at me, and blew me one of them air kisses.

Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers