MCSA Ch. 04

Story Info
Working on Luna, the sexy, latina loner.
1.6k words
4.27
19.7k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers

I find myself in a hallway of the school's main building. I'm heading to the auditorium for a senior meeting to discuss the graduation procedures. It's early in the day, and when I walk in, there's not many people inside. There's a couple of school officials standing in front of the stage getting everything set up.

I look for a seat, but as I do, I hear rumbles of thunder from outside. Apparently, there's a storm coming. There's also a storm brewing in my head. I'm heavily in the mood to do something to another senior girl. As any other eighteen year-old student, I'm feeling quite impatient.

While seated, I look around the auditorium. Then, to my left, I see someone sitting all the way at the end of the row. A girl I just barely know. I knew her name, however, which is Luna. She's eighteen years-old, and quite the hot latina. She's got wavy black hair that goes down passed her shoulders. I've only known her to be quiet and alone.

I get up out of my seat, and decided to walk over to Luna. I don't know if she's pretending to not see me coming, but she just looks down as if she's in her own world. When I get there, I sit down next to her. I see her wearing a grey Beatles t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black flats.

"Hey, Luna. You excited we're finally getting out of here?" I asked her.

She looked at me and shrugged.

"Yeah. It's feeling good to graduate." she said. Hearing her voice, she sounds like an angel.

"So you like the Beatles?" I asked.

Luna nodded.

"What song do you like?"

"I like Hey Jude." she answered.

This conversation is quiet, short, and not really getting me anywhere. I'd rather get started with my thing before I waste too much time and the graduation lecture begins. I want a better view of Luna before I freeze things. I try to concentrate on my ideas over the sound thunder from outside. From my view point, I don't like the angle of the stage I'm seeing, and thus, I have an idea.

"Hey, Luna, I want you to come with me." I said.

"Why? Where to?" she asked.

"To get better seats. I want us to have better views." I answered.

"Well . . . okay." Luna said a little nervously.

We stood up and walked out of the isle. I lead her down the walkway, closer to the front row. While doing so, I take out the time freezing device. Luna and I are at the end of the first row, and then, I click the time freeze button. All the sounds around me have stopped. The people, and the weather.

I turn to look at the now frozen Luna. I don't know if I've said this about any other girl, but Luna is even hotter when she's frozen. She has a beautiful hourglass figure, about five-foot five-inches tall. While she was walking, I froze her with her left leg straight, and the other slightly bent.

I step in front of Luna, and mess with her wavy, black hair. Then, I put her arms up. I take off her grey Beatles shirt, and see her wearing a purple bra. Her breasts look pretty average. I throw her shirt on to a seat on the first row, and then set her arms down.

Thinking of all the possibilities, I decide to give Luna a kiss. I kiss her soft lips, and also rub her leg. After kissing her, I pick up her body, and carry her on to the stage. While I have her standing, I unbuckle her jeans, and bring them down her legs. Doing this reveals her pink panties, and damn smooth legs.

Then I lay Luna's body down to take her pants completely off. After that, I take off her black flats. She's already barefoot, and I bring her feet up to my nose to smell them. Her feet didn't smell bad. They were more scented than odorous. When I finished smelling Luna's feet, I sat her body up, and took off her bra.

Now looking at her hot tits, I then go up to her beautiful brown eyes. Those eyes, just staring off in the distance, I wave my hand across them.

"Luna, you're now under my control. You'll obey my every command, and you will call me Master Chad." I said as Luna becomes entranced.

As I waved my hand to put her under my control, I looked more into her eyes.

"Damn girl, with those eyes, you're gonna be doing what I do on me." I said.

I then told her to unfreeze, and to be unaware of time being frozen around us. I also told her to stay seated.

"Take your panties off." I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chad." Luna responded.

She took them off and unveiled a shaven, smooth pussy. I took off my pants, and my boxers, and decided to get things going.

"Luna, I want you start touching yourself while I take your foot here." I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chad." Luna obeyed.

Luna started rubbing her pussy, while I grabbed her right foot, and started licking and sucking her toes. Yes, for once, I'm actually doing some sucking here. As I sucked, I could see Luna getting really turned on. I licked her sole, from her heel all the way to the tip of her toes, and it made her moan with sensual pleasure. She started rubbing her pussy a little harder.

"Start touching and rubbing your tits. And since you're alone at times, I want you to start masturbating." I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chad." Luna said.

She rubbed her rack, and started fingering herself. I continued to suck her toes. As I sucked harder, I had her masturbate harder.

"Ohhhh." Luna moaned.

It wasn't taking long until I started to hear the juices of her pussy, starting to come out and splash against her hard pounding hand. Moments later, I could tell that she was getting ready to cum.

"As I continue with your feet, I want you to cum hard on my command. Understand?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh. Yes, Master Chad." Luna answered.

I suck her toes harder, and she fingers herself harder. It's making my cock hard. Then, I decided it was time.

"I want you to cum really hard now! Cum hard!" I commanded.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Holy shit!" Luna yelled, feeling her powerful orgasm.

I could see her whole body tremble, and feel her toes trying to curl as I still had them by my mouth. Now she was trying to catch her breath. I don't think I've heard a girl so out of breath after an orgasm. My cock was feeling so hard, that I just had to do her.

"Lay down so I can make you cum hard again." I said.

"Yes . . . Master Chad." Luna obeyed, still catching her breath.

She layed down, and I climbed on top of her. I put my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy, and started pounding.

"Oh shit, Master Chad." Luna said. "Pound me. Make me cum again."

"You liked the way I sucked your toes?" I asked while feeling her sweet pussy juice cover my cock.

"Yes. You sucked them so good." Luna said with such a sexy tone.

As I keep pounding her, we started to kiss. I had her tongue wrestle with mine. She tastes so good, that I do her even harder. So hard, that I feel myself about to cum. The thing was, however, I wasn't sure on where to cum.

I was thinking to just cum on any random place on Luna.

"Oh crap, I'm about to cum." I said.

"Cum inside me, Master Chad!" Luna said.

Whoa, wait a frozen minute! I didn't command her to say that, verbally, nor through my telepathic control. How and why would Luna tell me to cum inside her?

"You want me to creampie you?" I asked as I kept pounding, but slowed down a bit.

"Yes, Master Chad. Just cum inside my pussy." she answered.

I hope she knows what she's actually asking for, because I'm just gonna to go for it. I start to pound her harder and faster again. Then, I feel my cum starting to come out.

"When I cum, you'll have another huge orgasm. Bigger than the first." I commanded.

"Ohh, yes Master Chad!" Luna said, feeling it coming as well.

Then, I felt my cum shoot out of my cock and into Luna's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Shit! Oh my God!" Luna screamed.

Luna was trembling again, but a little more vigorously. She's obviously never felt such an orgasm. After a few moments of making sure all my cum was out, I took my cock out of Luna's pussy. I look at it, and see a few drips of my cum spilling out. Then, I had Luna kiss me a little more.

After the kissing, I had Luna and myself stand up. As Luna tries to regain her breath again, I tell her to freeze. With her frozen in time again, I put my clothes back on, and then work on Luna. When I put her panties back on her, I still see just a little bit of my cum leaking out of her pussy. I didn't care and proceded.

When I finished putting her clothes back on her, I carried her off the stage. Instead of putting her in to her original position, I posed her with her arms up by her breasts. I put myself into position, and got my time freeze device at the ready. I pressed the button, and unfroze time. Just as time moved again, there was a huge boom of thunder.

"Whoa, what just happened?" Luna asked, looking as if she had regained consciousness.

"You tell me." I responded. "You feeling okay?"

"I don't know. I feel . . . kind of awesome." Luna said.

After that, the day carried on. It seems like Luna won't be such a loner anymore.

Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers