MCSA Ch. 05

Story Info
Tasting my own medicine, with two familiar faces.
2.6k words
4.11
16k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers

Starting off this final chapter in my house. Graduation has come and gone, and now I'm free from getting out of bed early, and spending eight hours of being graded on how smart I am. I sit on my couch in the living room, two days after the big night. As a post-graduation treat, I've invited a couple of old friends to my house.

It's a Sunday afternoon, right around 4 pm. My family is out of the house, and I'm the only one here. Usually, in this situation, I don't mind being alone in the house, but I know I won't be in a few moments. In case you'd like to know, the two friends I've invited to my house are Chanelle and Luna. Out of the girls from the senior class I've froze, I chose them two for one more freeze and control.

I look outside to see a bright and sunny day. The television was on, but nothing good on it, so I went to turn it off. I got off the couch, and then heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and the first one to arrive is Luna.

"Hey, Luna, glad you could be here." I said, letting Luna enter the house.

"Hey, thanks, Chad. I'm glad to be here with you too." Luna said with her sweet voice.

Luna comes in wearing a short, sky blue dress, and black sandals. She still has her black, shoulder-length hair all wavy, which still makes her look gorgeous. We both sit down on the couch. I look at her from her head to her toes.

"Wow, you do look beautiful today, Luna." I said, complementing her.

She smiles. "Thank you. I don't really go out much, so I thought of trying look my best."

As I mentioned some time ago, Luna has a beautiful, eighteen year-old, hourglass figure, and it fits perfectly in her sky blue dress. We sit in silence for a while, until Luna says something to break it.

"So do you have a girlfriend, Chad?" she asks.

"As of now, no. I think I'm close though. But I'm not really looking to date." I answered.

We sink into silence again, but then, there's another knock at the door. I get up to open it. As I thought, it was Chanelle.

"Hey, Chanelle. Come on in." I said.

Chanelle gave me her big smile, and walked in. Usually, I've seen her long, black hair going all the way down to her hot black ass, but she seemed to have trimmed it to the middle of her back. Today, she's wearing a rainbow tank top, hot pink short shorts, and regular black and white converse. Chanelle, also eighteen years of age, has had me questioning how what I've been doing, work on her and the other girls.

She, who used to be fairly shy, has been the only one that told me that she actually knew what happened to her when I froze and controlled her. When we go back and sit on the couch, Chanelle and Luna do some talking to each other. While they talk, I quietly check on my time freezing device. Before I get it ready, Chanelle interrupts my concentration.

"Chad, may I see you in your kitchen for a moment?" Chanelle asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Why?" I asked.

"I just wanna say something to you in private." Chanelle answered, with a mischevious grin on her face.

We got up, and I lead her to my kitchen. Right as we entered, Chanelle grabbed me and gave me a huge kiss.

"Whoa, what the fuck, Chanelle?" I asked with astonishment.

"Listen, I think I know why you wanted Luna and I to come here." she said.

"Why you? How is it that you know what I've been doing?" I asked.

"To be honest, I really don't know how. I just do know. Here's the thing, though. I have my own device that can control people." Chanelle said.

I now had an awkward feeling of where she may be heading with this talk. Then, Chanelle pulled something out her pocket, and how it was able to fit in her short shorts, I don't know. It was a small, thin box-shaped object, almost like a remote. I looked at it closer, and noticed it had only three buttons.

"Okay, what's this?" I asked.

"A device that can pause, unpause, and control a person's mind. One button for each." Chanelle answered.

"So what. I have the T-Stopagon. This thing can freeze everything, and you only have to wave your hand to get someone under your control." I said, with a hint of jealousy.

Chanelle smiled. Then, she turned around and headed back to the living room. I followed her.

"Hey, Luna, I want you to see something." Chanelle said as we entered the room.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"This." Chanelle said.

She had her device, and pointed it at me. She pressed the pause button, and suddenly, I couldn't move.

"Ah shit, here we go." I thought to myself.

Luna had a wide-eyed, amazed look.

"Whoa, what did you do?" Luna asked.

"With this little remote here, I can control anyone I want." Chanelle answered. "With these buttons, I can pause, or unpause, and control a person's mind."

Luna turned her amazed look to a big smile. Chanelle then took her device, and decided to unfreeze me. Now able to move, I knew that both Chanelle and Luna had ideas growing in their heads. In that case, I decided to make a move.

"Why don't we go up to my room? Let's have some fun here." I said.

The two girls agreed. We went up to my room. I still had my device in hand, but now, Chanelle had her own thng. When I opened the door to my room, I made only one step in, and then, I stopped moving. Dammit! Chanelle got me again.

I could hear both girls chuckling behind me. Then, the two of them carried me over to my bed. I could see Luna carrying me by my back, so most of my weight was on her.

"Damn, Chad. You're kinda heavy." Luna said.

I don't really know how to react to that, even if I could. When they laid me on my bed, Luna sat down on my bed to my right, and Chanelle sat down to my left.
"You're right, Chad. Let's have some fun." Chanelle said.

I was wearing gym shorts, and nothing underneath. Chanelle went straight to them, and slid them off. Now she and Luna had a view of my cock. Then, Chanelle sat my upper body up, and took off my shirt. Now I'm completely naked, and the girls were loving what they were doing.

"Why don't we get naked too?" Luna asked Chanelle.

"Why not?" Chanelle agreed.

Chanelle took off her tank top, and just like the last time I had seen her, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Why are you not wearing a bra?" Luna asked her.

"Simple. I just don't want to." Chanelle answered.

She then took off her short shorts, while Luna took off her small, light blue dress. Luna was wearng a bra, and Chanelle did wear panties. While they stripped, even though I couldn't move, I could feel my cock slightly getting hard. The girls got to where they only had their shoes on.

"Let's play with his dick." Luna said.

Luna took her hand and started jerking my cock. Chanelle, however, started rubbing my chest and leg. Then, she leaned down to my face, and gave me another kiss on my lips. I wanted to open my mouth so she could give me some tongue. As if she read my mind, Chanelle used her tongue to force my mouth open, and gave me some tongue action.

Her tongue is as soft and wet as I remember it. While Chanelle gave me her tongue, Luna still gave me her hand to my cock. My cock was getting more erect when the two girls stopped. Then, Luna went to give me a kiss. Her tongue went into my mouth, and her's was pretty tasty.

I'm really enjoying every moment of this, even though it's completely against all I had originally planned. I noticed that Chanelle had turned around. It sounded like she was taking off her shoes, as I heard two small thumps on the floor. Then, she faced me again, only to also bring her legs up on the bed.

"I got a little something for ya, Chad." Chanelle said.

She brought her feet up to my face. She had socks on, and rubbed her socked feet all over my face. Her socks had pretty much the same odor that her feet had the last time. Then, Luna had the same idea. She took off her sandals, and brought her bare, latina feet to my face as well.

Luna's feet weren't as smelly as Chanelle's, but Luna did do something so far that Chanelle hasn't done yet. Luna dug her toes into my open mouth. The skin of Luna's feet actually had a bit of a salty taste. Chanelle took her socks off, and brought her bare, black feet to my nose, while Luna kept her toes in my mouth. Because of all this pleasure of such that I'm getting, my cock gets harder while I also wanna pass out.

I've never felt this way when doing this. When both girls stopped playing footsies on my face, they saw that my cock had a full hard on.

"Hey, why don't we tease Chad a little?" Chanelle asked Luna as she rubbed my hard cock.

Luna nodded. Then, Chanelle leaned in to kiss Luna. Luna hesitated, mainly because she never kissed a girl before, or at least to her memory, never kissed anyone. She remembered that she had just put her tongue in my mouth, so she went in to kiss Chanelle. For the first time, I see two girls kissing in front of me, and I didn't tell them to do so.

They kiss each other right above my head, and I had a good view of the action. I could just barely see their tongues wrapping around each other. Then, something dropped onto my chest. It was something wet. Apparently, it was their saliva. They aren't keeping their mouths completely closed as they kiss each other.

"Wow, Luna, you're a pretty good kisser. You're getting me wet." Chanelle said.

Luna did a sensual laugh. "You're getting me wet too." she said.

The two kissed some more, and then, Chanelle grabbed her device.

"Well, Chad. I'm gonna unpause you, but it's going to be at your mind's expense." Chanelle said to me.

Chanelle pressed unpause, but, before I could completely move, she quickly pressed the button to control me.

"You know what, Luna? I'm in the mood to fuck your pussy. And I also want you, Chad, to fuck my pussy." Chanelle said.

I got up, and Chanelle laid down on the bed. Luna got on top of Chanelle, and placed her wet, shaved pussy on her face. As Chanelle started to lick and suck Luna's pussy, Chanelle had me get on top of her, and I put my hard cock in her wet, black pussy. As I started to move my crotch back and forth, Chanelle told me to kiss Luna. I did so, feeling unable to resist Chanelle's control over me.

I started to pound Chanelle's pussy, harder and harder. She started to moan louder and louder as she still had Luna's pussy covering her face. As I pounded, I could hear and feel Chanelle's juices coming out and being smacked. I was pounding Chanelle so hard now, that she stopped sucking Luna's pussy, and started yelling.

"Ohh shit, Chad, fuck me hard!" Chanelle said.

I did what she told me to do, fuck her hard. I couldn't feel myself about to cum, but Chanelle was really close. Just a few more hits, and Chanelle got it.

"Ohhh shit!! Yes! Fucking yes!" Chanelle yelled as she came.

I gave Luna another kiss while Chanelle was tyring to catch her breath.

Then, she grabbed her device. "Alright, Chad. Pausing you again." she said.

I was frozen again, but Chanelle paused me when I still had my cock in her pussy. It was still in there even when she orgasmed. Luna moved over as Chanelle got up. Then, she moved my body back down on the bed.

"Come on, Luna, get on Chad and let me make you cum." Chanelle said.

Luna got on my stomach, and Chanelle brought her hand to Luna's pussy. Then, she started fingering Luna.

"Oh my god." Luna said with pleasure.

Chanelle wanted to make her cum hard, so she immediately fingered Luna's pussy with all her strength. While fingering, they kissed some more. Then, Luna started feeling it.

"Oh shit, Chanelle. I'm about to cum." Luna said.

Cum hard for me." Chanelle said as she fingered Luna even harder.

Then, Luna came. She came so hard, that she was squirting, and squirting all over me.

"Ohhh! Oh fuck! Holy shit!" Luna screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Most of her squirt went on my chest, but it shot as far up as my forehead.

"That's right, squirt for me." Chanelle said.

Chanelle was still fingering Luna's pussy. Her hand was covered with Luna's squirt. Then, she stopped fingering and started to lick her pussy again. She sucked up Luna's juices, and it tickled Luna a little.

"Damn that felt so good." Luna said.

I could feel a couple of remaining drops of Luna's squirt still dripping on me. Then, the two girls got off me. Luna looked at my cock, and started playing with it again.

"Now I'll make Chad cum." Luna said.

She jerked my cock as she did before. My cock got hard again. Luna jerked harder, and then, I could feeling myself cum. Suddenly, I felt my cum shoot out of my cock. Both Luna and Chanelle started sucking up my cum, and they even kissed each other with my cum in their mouths.

They swapped my cum as I could feel the decline of my orgasm.

"Wow. Well, since you were pretty cooperative, Chad, I'm putting you out of my control. And I unpause you." Chanelle said.

I could finally move on my own will again. I sat up, and and wiped my hand on my chest, feeling Luna's juices all over me.

"You two girls are really fun together. That was fun, right?" I asked.

"You got that right." Chanelle said with a big smile.

Luna smiled as well. Then, I saw Chanelle's device at the edge of the bed.

"You know what? I'm just gonna let the two of you enjoy your time here." I said.

Hoping to catch them by surprise, I quickly grabbed Chanelle's device, and pressed the pause button on both Chanelle and Luna. Turns out I did get them by surprise. I moved so fast that they could do very little to stop me from freezing them. While they were frozen, I put my clothes back on. I then moved Chanelle and Luna's naked bodies off my bed, and stood them up next to it.

"Well, Chanelle, Luna, enjoy your stay." I said.

I then put Chanelle's hand on Luna's pussy, and Luna's hand on Chanelle's. Then, I walked out of my room, leaving the nude Chanelle and Luna there. I wondered how long I can go with leaving them frozen in my room. I won't be very long. Or will I?

Azylium
Azylium
19 Followers