Me a Voyeur?

Story Info
Gloria walks in on a guest.
1k words
4.3
80.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror while getting dressed. I was thinking "Gloria, not bad" I'm 5'9", blond hair and if I must say so myself I have a good body and for being 45 years old, everything is still in the places they should be.

I pulled on a top and a pair of shorts and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee.

The plan for today was to go to the beach with my girlfriend, then join up with our husbands who were already out on our boat fishing and have dinner together.

My son and daughter were going to their part time jobs, with them being in their teens they had no interest in going with us anyway.

My son's 18 year old friend Jason was spending the night and was sleeping in the guestroom. He spends a lot of time at our house and it seems he's turned our guestroom into his room. I have no problem with that at all. His parents are hard workers and are away on business often, so he has always been welcome.

It was early and I was the only one awake in the house. It gave me time to prepare what I would need for our day trip. I had to get together beach towels, make a picnic lunch, things like that.

I was making sandwiches when I my girlfriend arrived.

She has shoulder length red hair and is more full figured then me. She doesn't realize how sexy looking she is which I have been told adds to her appeal. Her name is Tracy but we call her Trace

"Hi Gloria, where is everyone?" she asked.

"Still sleeping, with any luck we can leave before they wake up and want me to cook breakfast."

"What can I do to help?" she asked

"You can finish making the sandwiches and I'll go round up some beach towels."

I had to think for a minute where the towels could be. They have been put away since last fall. I remember that I stored them in the guestrooms closet. Jason was sleeping in there so I'll have to sneak in and get them.

I opened the door and walked directly to the closet. I took the towels down from the top shelf and turned to leave. I glanced over at the bed and was stopped in my tracks. Jason was sleeping on top of the covers and was completely naked and he had an erection!

I've known him most of his life and I must confess that I have noticed he developed in to a very attractive young man, but I never envisioned seeing him like this.

I walked up closer to him for a better look. His cock looked so big and hard I almost reached out to touch it, but pulled my hand back thinking, Gloria what the hell are you doing.

I stood there and looked and I could feel myself getting wet and I had that ache in my tummy I get when I'm horny. I had to get out of there before I did something really stupid. I left the room and walked back to the kitchen.

"Where did you go to get the towels, you've been gone for like 10 minutes," said Tracy.

"I couldn't remember at first where I put them then I remember they were in the guestroom and Jason is asleep in there so I had to move quietly."

"Jason's is such a hottie," Tracy said with a grin on her face.

"I never noticed, "I answered thinking I sure noticed now!

I then got a wicked idea for a joke on her.

"Trace could you go in the guest room and see if there's a beach blanket on the shelf in the closet?"

"Okay, no problem," she said as she went off to the guestroom.

She must have been gone for 10 minutes and I was wondering if I made a mistake sending her in there.

When she finally joined me in the kitchen

She said "you knew he was naked didn't you?"

"Yes I thought you might enjoy the view, but to be honest I thought you would have come running out of there right away."

"Are you kidding me I haven't seen a hard cock in so long I couldn't pull myself away," she said laughing.

She then asked "Gloria did you touch it?"

"No, I didn't dare, why did you?" I asked

She smiled and said "I couldn't help myself. I was looking at it and before I realized what I was doing I had it in my hand."

"You didn't wake him did you?"

"No, that kid sleeps like a rock thank God."

I was feeling horny from looking a Jason and now knowing my friend touched him made me think I missed out on something. Tracy must have been reading my mind.

"Gloria, let's sneak back in there and look at him some more."

I knew it was so wrong, but I didn't say anything. I just followed her into the room.

We tiptoed into the room and stood next to the sleeping Jason. He was still lying on his back with one leg bent which gave us an even better view of his balls.

Tracy reached out and took his beautiful hard cock in her hand. I could feel my heart pounding and was thinking the pounding alone could wake him.

She let his cock go and nodded her head for me to touch it. I shook my head no, but I knew I would, I was so hot!

I took his cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze. I could feel the pulse in it! I looked at Tracy and smiled. She made a gesture that I should suck it, then she started to giggle. I let goof his cock and headed out of the room with her right behind me. We completely cracked up when we got to the kitchen.

"What was so funny that got you laughing?" I asked.

"I don't know it was one of those crazy things that happen at all the wrong times," she answered.

"Well maybe it wasn't the wrong time I was thinking I wanted to suck it and I know that would be wron," I said

"Oh Gloria, let's go back in there and you can do it."

I was just about to agree when my husband walked into the kitchen looking for coffee. So much for visiting Jason again.