Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers

"Dad?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I was thinking..." I pondered, still smiling warmly, "how would you feel about me staying here with you and taking my classes online?"

"Are you able to do that?"

"Yea, the university offers most of the classes I'm taking online. The few that they don't are electives and I can switch."

"I would love for you to stay. Just make sure that getting your degree is priority."

"Yes sir, I will. Don't say anything to Lindsey before I can talk with her about it. She really likes you and I don't want her to think I'm interfering with her wanting to date you. I like her. It sounds funny, and I know that we just met her, but I feel like I have known her forever."

"And you're okay with her and I being together?"

"I'm better than okay with it. Plus, I get some girl-girl time out of it as well," I giggled.

Dad shook his head in response and chuckled, "Speaking of Lindsey, let's go check on her."

*****

The doorbell rang as Dad and I were leaving the bathroom. Just as we rounded the corner to the hallway, Lindsey answered the door. A delivery girl bundled up in a purple thermal coat and mittens stood in the doorway holding a few pizza pies. It was quite a sight watching Lindsey greet her in a skimpy see-through nightgown. As the cold air hit Lindsey she shivered and immediately hurried the girl inside. The delivery girl seemed taken back by Lindsey's attire, but came inside when motioned forward.

"Hi, Merry Christmas!" the delivery girl greeted.

"Merry Christmas to you too! How much do I owe you?"

"Umm..." the girl fumbled to get her gloves off and look at the receipt, "twenty-six fifty."

"You can set them down on the table," Lindsey motioned toward the coffee table and then handed the girl forty dollars.

After she set the pies down, the girl dug through her pocket and pulled out a wad of cash.

"No no, keep the change!"

"Oh thank you!" the girl smiled broadly, considering the size of the gratuity, "that's really nice of you."

"Nonsense! It's the least we can do," Lindsey smiled warmly at her, "Would you like to stay a moment to warm up?"

"Uhh... let me call work to see if they have any more deliveries for me to do," she said. The girl pulled out her cell phone and dialed. After a moment of waiting, "Hello! Hey Tom, are there any more deliveries tonight? No? Okay, yea, uh huh... I can go home? Okay, cool. Okay, see you Friday night. Alright, Later!" The girl hung up the phone and took off her coat. "My boss said this was my last delivery tonight."

Lindsey watched the girl closely as she removed her coat. She was beautiful, her auburn hair sticking through the back of her delivery cap in a ponytail. She wore a poofy gray university sweatshirt and tight designer jeans that accented long thin legs. She was slightly taller than Lindsey, with light freckles and sparkling hazel eyes that accented her fair completion. Though the sweatshirt hid most of her features, her bust pushed the fabric outward causing it to tent down over her stomach to her hips.

"Well then, would you like to join us for the evening?" Lindsey asked as she continued to eye her up and down with a seductive grin.

"Well, I don't know, I wouldn't want to impose..." the girl replied hesitantly.

"Please, I insist!" Lindsey motioned her in away from the front door.

"Umm... okay, uhh... sure, sounds like fun. I'm Katie by the way."

As Lindsey chatted with the delivery girl, Dad and I dodged back into the bedroom to grab something to cover us. I put on a new chemise I had bought at the mall from Lindsey's shop. It was Christmassy with green and white in an elf-cut style that was longer down the right leg, and then threw the matching nightgown over top. Dad put on some sweats and a t-shirt. As we went to walk out Dad noticed me and gawked.

"Wow, that looks so sexy on you!" he said as he stared.

"Thank you!" I blushed and laughed, "Let's go greet our new guest."

As Dad and I walked out into the family room, Lindsey and the girl were sitting on the sofa chatting while eating pizza and drinking soda.

"Hey guys!" I greeted with a short wave.

"Hey!" Lindsey responded, attempting to wave back while not letting her pizza fall on her lap, "This is Katie," she motioned to the delivery girl. "...and this is Elena and Alan," she motioned to us.

"Hey Katie!" Dad said with a friendly smile.

"Hi!"

"So how's the weather out there?" I asked to start the conversation.

"Very cold!" Katie replied, "It's nice and warm in here though," she smiled, "Lindsey invited me to stay, is that okay?"

"Absolutely!" I responded, "Let's move into the living room by the Christmas tree where it's more comfortable."

"Sounds good." Lindsey grabbed the boxes of pizza and led the way through the kitchen and into the living room where she set the pies on the kitchen island.

"So, Katie, two questions for ya. Are you old enough to drink? And would you like a drink?" Dad asked while taking out a bottle of wine.

"Yes and sure! I turned twenty-one, two months ago."

"Great! Elena why don't you put some nice Christmas music on and I'll pour you ladies some wine. This is a nice sauvignon blanc. We also have a local Merlot that we opened last night."

"I'll take the white!" Lindsey spoke up.

"Merlot sounds great!" I declared.

"Ummm... white's good," Katie said sheepishly.

After Dad handed us the wine we continued chatting amongst ourselves while listening to the music. As it turned out, Katie lived with two roommates in the area and was a sophomore at Penn State majoring in Business Law. She worked at the pizza place to support herself through college, and like me, was between boyfriends. As Katie finished off her second glass of wine, she began to look flustered and started removing her bulky sweatshirt.

"I hope you don't mind, I'm really hot in this."

The three of us stared at her amazing C cup breasts as she stretched her arms over her head to free herself from her sweatshirt, revealing her sports bra underneath. She was beautifully lean with tight abs and a narrow waist that flowed out to a perfect pair of hips. It was obvious that she worked out and took good care of herself.

"Wow! You are gorgeous!" Lindsey blurted out.

Katie blushed a bright red as she replied, "Oh thank you. I hope that it's okay that I only have this bra on."

"Apparently you haven't noticed how we are dressed," I laughed as I stared down at myself and then at Lindsey with her sheer nightgown that left nothing to the imagination.

"Yea, I guess I'm just used to it. Both of my roommates have no modesty, so it seems normal to me," she laughed as she adjusted the straps on her bra, "Honestly, I'd take off this bra too. It's a bit tight on me."

"Well don't let us stop you from getting comfortable. I have several nightgowns... you are more than welcome to wear one," I said to her warmly, "Come with me and we will find you one to wear." I reached my hand out in invitation.

Katie grabbed my hand and I pulled her up off the couch. As I did, Lindsey also got up and the three of us wandered into the master bedroom and into the walk-in closet.

I pointed to a couple of nightgowns on the clothes rod. "I only have these two, my others need washing, but you are welcome to use either."

The one I had brought with me from Mom's house was a bit conservative, being made of a thick velvet. It was sapphire blue with white lace that fully covered the front and most of the arms and legs, extending down to just above the knees. The second was another new one from Lindsey's shop. It was a thin vermillion red made of satin and lace, very revealing, very sexy.

Katie immediately reached for the red one, feeling its delicate features in her hands. "Wow, this one's beautiful!" she said as her eyes grew wide, "I think it might be a little too see-through though."

"Well if you like it, you are welcome to wear it."

Katie stared at the nightgown for a moment as if debating whether to jump off a cliff. Then, she quickly removed the nightgown from the hanger. She blushed and smiled as she stood holding it in front of her, feeling the soft, smooth fabric in her hands and against her face. Lindsey reached out and began rubbing her shoulders. She jumped at first, but closed her eyes and sighed apparently enjoying the attention. Then, Lindsey began rubbing lower on her back, hooking her fingers under the edge of her sports bra and tugged up and over her head, freeing her breasts. Lindsey and I stared at their perfect form as they wobbled briefly from their release. They were about the same size as mine with a similar firm upward curve. They appeared flawless with her areolas perfectly poised, about the size of a half-dollar. But, their most exquisite feature was the dark elongated nipples that poked out nearly an inch.

After Lindsey removed Katie's bra, she stood in the closet and slowly opened her eyes. Meanwhile, I took the nightgown from her hand and guided the right sleeve up her arm working it around her back where Lindsey was assisting her with the left. Katie stared at herself in the full length mirror as Lindsey removed her jeans. Katie hesitated again, not sure if she was ready for this step, but then began wiggling her butt to assist with their removal. As the jeans slid off her wide hips and well developed rear, they bunched to the floor at her feet revealing her lacy white panties.

I got to my knees and slowly turned Katie towards me, then gently grabbed her knees one at a time and lifted her feet out of the jeans. Lindsey returned to massaging Katie's neck and shoulders, her hand gradually migrating toward her breasts. Katie stood motionless as I massaged her legs, slowly working my way up to her panties. I could tell that Katie was becoming aroused when her nether lips began to swell forcing the fabric into a camel toe. I could smell her musk as my face came closer to her vulva. As I watched Lindsey tweak Katie's nipples, I breathed hotly with my mouth over her panties.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing," Katie moaned under her breath, shuddering from the stimulation.

Katie pressed her back against Lindsey while combing her hands through my hair. I breathed out again then pressed my tongue hard into the fabric between her lips and licked upward to her clit. She pushed her vulva into my mouth. I could feel a warm liquid seep through her panties and into my mouth and knew that we had made her cum. I pulled away for a moment, looked up at Lindsey and winked. She immediately maneuvered around to Katie's front and engulfed her nipple in her mouth. As Lindsey devoured Katie's breast, I pulled her panties to one side, pressed two fingers into her womb, and flicked my tongue across her clit. As my fingers went deeper into her, I was surprised to discover a barrier in the way with only a very small hole in the center, barely large enough to fit my index finger through. Katie jerked slightly as I eased my finger through and began massaging her G spot.

"I think she is still a virgin!" I declared to Lindsey.

"Wow! Really?" Lindsey responded with a loud slobbery pop as she pulled away from Katie's nipple, "That's so sweet." An evil grin came across Lindsey's face.

"I think Alan needs to join us and fix her little problem," Lindsey taunted and then began kissing on Katie's neck, "Would you like that Katie? Would you like Alan to take his big hard cock and stuff it in your pussy? Would you like him to turn you into a woman?"

"Would you like him to break you open and fill you with cum?" I said to Katie, attempting to push her over that cliff.

Katie moaned out loud as she approached another orgasm. "Ohhhhhh... yes, yes! It feels so good, don't stop!"

Just then Katie spasmed so hard that her legs almost gave way, Lindsey and I had to catch her from falling.

"Let's get her to the massage bench and prep her for Alan," Lindsey said, holding up Katie's limp body.

Lindsey and I assisted Katie through the master bath and into the lanai. Once there we dimmed the lights and turned on the heat to the bench. Then, we carefully got Katie up on the bench face down and removed the nightgown from her. Lindsey grabbed the hot oil and squirted it onto the full length of Katie's back and legs. She squirmed and moaned as we rubbed the warm oil into her soft skin, teasing her around her erogenous zones.

After another ten minutes of this, Alan finally appeared in the doorway.

"What do we have here?" Dad asked.

"Lindsey and I are entertaining our guest. Come join us."

Dad walked over to Lindsey and groped her from behind. Lindsey sighed in pleasure then turned to face him. Without hesitation, she reached into his sweats and pulled out his dick, stroking him up and down, instantly making him hard.

"We've got a special treat for you," Lindsey said to him while still stroking.

Katie turned her head to face Alan and I watched as her eyes grow wide. As I continued to massage her I bent down and whispered in her ear, "You want that big hard cock in you?"

"Yes," softly escaped from her lips.

"You want him to take your virginity?"

"Yes."

"You want us to let him cum deep in you and fill you up?"

She didn't respond, so I guided my hand down between her butt cheeks and pressed my thumb into her strawberry and middle finger into her vagina. I massaged in and out for about a minute before whispering in her ear again.

"Imagine that hard cock pumping in and out of you, then bursting, sending waves of cum deep into your pussy; He cums in me all the time... it's so intense, there is nothing else like it... feeling it pulse ropes of hot wetness into you, quenching your insides."

Katie began to squirm on the bench. I could feel her wetness as she began to gyrate her hips to my probing fingers.

"Yesss!" Katie hissed. "I want him to fuck me and cum in me!" she shuddered as an orgasm ripped through her, spilling her essence out onto the bench.

Lindsey grinned as she stared at Katie, then said to me, "Oh, you're good!" she laughed then turned back to my Dad, "Well Alan, I think you're up to bat."

As Lindsey pulled him by his cock to the end of the bench, I scooted Katie down so her butt was near the edge. "Be a good boy and score a home run!" I winked suggestively at Dad.

Lindsey pulled Dad's cock toward Katie's awaiting cunt till his penis was at her entrance, then placed her other hand just above his butt and pushed him into her. Dad's cock slowly penetrated Katie, just as his head entered her he stopped abruptly. His eyes sprung open realizing that she was a virgin.

"Step back girls," Dad glared at us knowing that we seduced her into this. "Katie?" he paused for a moment then grabbed her ass and began massaging down between her cheeks and over her perineum, all while his head was pressed against her hymen. "Katie?"

Katie moaned, "Don't tease me! Fuck me!"

"Katie, if you want me to take your virginity, you need to be the one to force me into you."

Before Dad could get all the words out of his mouth, she jerked herself hard back into him. She shrieked silently in pain as his penis broke through her barrier and plunged deep into her canal. Dad started to pull out, but Lindsey quickly stopped him.

"You'll make it hurt more," Lindsey whispered, smiled and then kissed him, "She will move when she is ready for more."

Dad looked at Lindsey and sighed, "I..."

"Shhhhh..." Lindsey hushed him and placed her finger to his lips, "Trust me when I tell you that you are the best thing that could ever happen to a girl. Make it an amazing experience for her, don't hold back... give her all you got like you do for us."

As I massaged Katie's back, she slowly undulated her hips into Dad, gradually building up her pace. After only a few minutes, Katie began to pant and groan. Even in the dim light I could see her face turn flush. She spread her legs wider and began riding him at a furious pace. I could see its effect on him, the look on his face was one I easily recognized... his head slightly tilted back, his mouth partially open... he was about climax.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Dad groaned loudly while gripping her hips and impaling himself hard into her.

I could see his penis seethe as it disgorged his semen into her womb. It was beautiful.

I smiled at Dad and rubbed his chest, "Good boy!" I told him, then grabbed his chin and passionately kissed him.

Katie was still on the bench spasming on Dad's cock and panting heavily. Lindsey wiped her hair off her face before kissing her temple.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetie? Was it good for you? Did you feel him throb into you and make you a woman?"

Katie could only moan her enjoyment, spent from her intense orgasm.

Lindsey and I began to massage her again, attempting to help her recover. After a moment Dad finally pulled out, a stream of cum flowed out of her. It had a tinge of pink from Katie's cherry being popped but I still found it very arousing.

"Let's get her into the Jacuzzi, it will help with the soreness," I said.

"That's a good idea. C'mon Katie, sweetie," Lindsey said while helping her off the bench.

Katie had a big, dazed smile on her face... she was glowing with sexual bliss. I knew at that moment that Lindsey was right; that Katie had an amazing experience, one she would take with her for the rest of her life.

Katie wobbled over to the Jacuzzi before she finally spoke, "That was the most incredible experience I have ever had. Thank you soo much for making it soo wonderful."

The three of us just smiled at her as we helped her into the hot water.

"You are a lucky woman, Katie, my first time was somewhat less enjoyable," Lindsey said to her.

"My first time was okay, but certainly not earth shattering," I said, recalling the event in my mind, "My boyfriend at the time had worked on me for weeks trying to get me to have sex with him. Then when we finally did it he lasted all but five minutes. Not that I cared much, because honestly it was quite painful." I laughed recalling the image.

"Sounds familiar. Too familiar!" Lindsey laughed along.

After a few minutes, Dad maneuvered behind Katie in the tub and wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you alright Katie? You're awfully quiet," Dad asked her.

"Yea, yea... you were amazing. It was incredible. I'm just a bit worried about us not having used protection," Katie kissed Dad on the cheek and snuggled into his neck.

"Don't worry sweetie, I have some morning-after pills... none of my friends have ever gotten pregnant after using them. Just make sure you take one tonight and another in the morning," Lindsey reassured her.

"Ohhh... that would be great, thank you!"

"No problem dear. Now you can enjoy yourself tonight without any fear."

"Thanks! You guys are the best. Thank you so much for inviting me into your home and sharing all this with me."

"It's not over yet!" Dad exclaimed as he shifted her to his lap, wrapped his arms around her waist grabbing her boobs and kissed her on the neck.

"So Katie, do you need to leave soon, or would you like to spend the night?" I asked.

"Ohh, no... tomorrow is my day off and classes don't start for two weeks."

"Yea, same for me," I smiled at her.

"I, unfortunately, need to go to the shop tomorrow," Lindsey frowned, "The girl that was supposed to open tomorrow called me. She's sick and can't come in."

"Ohh... you're a manager? Where at?" Katie asked.

"She owns her own lingerie store in the mall," I blurted out.

"Hey, that's soo cool," Katie responded.

"Thanks!" Lindsey smiled, "Would you guys like to come with me and hang out? In fact, if you feel like it, you could model for the store and I'll pay you."

"That sounds like fun," Katie smiled then squirmed as Dad pinched her nipples.

"Yea, I'll go too," I agreed.

"That's good, because I have some work to catch up on," Dad said while kissing down Katie's neck and shoulder.

yelkaom
yelkaom
75 Followers