Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels soooo amazing." I cooed while he continued to pump it in and out of me working my clit, then G spot, over and over.

It only took a few moments for me to reach my first orgasm, a stream of cum pulsing out of me, running off the bench and on to the floor. After giving me a moment to recover, he removed the wedge and flipped me on my back again. He got up on the bench with me, straddling it with his thighs to each side and his feet behind him. Carefully, he lined up his manhood to my opening and slowly pushed into me, slipping into me and penetrating me deep. I could feel the tip of his penis pushing all the way to the gate of my cervix. He lowered his body over me sliding his left hand up under my back and grabbing my neck. With the other hand he firmly grasped my left breast. Then, he started kissing me passionately on my lips and down my neck, all the while slowly pumping in and out of me.

"I love you!" He whispered to me while pressing his forehead to mine, "I have always loved you and will continue to love you for all of time."

All I could do is moan with pleasure as tears welled up in my eyes. I knew his words were true as I felt his love for me radiate into my very being. My emotions were so overwhelmed, I could no longer contain myself and began convulsing from another intense orgasm.

"Ohh how I love you Dad" was all I could managed to get past my lips as my orgasm continued to rock me.

As I came on his cock, he held still, allowing me a moment to recover. Then, he kissed my tears away, just as he had done so many times when I was a child. Afterwards, he pulled out of me and hopped off the bench. He then grabbed my ankles and slid me to the end, flipped me over and positioned my legs apart. Then, he crossed both my arms behind my back holding them together firmly, preventing me from using them, not that I resisted. Once I was restrained, he slipped the head of his penis through the folds of my labia and over the nub of my swollen clit, repeating the process several times before penetrating hard into me. His thrusts were more forceful then he had ever been with me before. He grabbed my arms with both hands, pulling my chest up off the bench and plowed into me savagely. I felt alive and lustful. I had never experienced the feeling of being dominated before. As my third orgasm ripped through me like a freight train I arched my back to him. He released my arms and grabbed hold of both my breasts as he continued to ride me hard. I couldn't stop cumming, and then finally I heard him grunt. He slammed into my cunt full force as he erupted deep inside. At last I felt complete again, satisfied, as his seed continued to pump into me. We both collapsed forward on the bench, panting like wild animals.

After resting for several minutes, I felt him start to hump into me again. I was sore, but it felt soo good.

"Nice and slow... that was increasable, but I think you tore me."

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be, it was wonderful, I loved it, but now you need to go easy."

Slowly, he continued to fuck me. As he did, I felt a stream of hot oil hit my back again followed by the deep pressure of his hands massaging my back. It was intensely erotic being massaged inside and out at the same time. After about another five minutes of this, I felt him pick up the pace. Then, another rush of semen gushed into me in pulsing waves. Once again my pussy was so flooded with cum, it ran out of me and down my legs.

"You've filled me up with so much cum it won't stay in me." I laughed.

"Yea, well you feel so good I had to do it again. Like the first time on the bench."

"I love the way you love me." I said to him lying there in bliss, unable or unwanting to move.

"You make me feel young again." He said softly as he leaned over me, wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"Mmmmmm... good. I'd like to keep you around for a very long time."

We rested for another moment and then he spoke to me again, "Elena?"

"Yea Dad?"

"How do you feel about the other girls spending time with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with me having sex with them, with us having sex? It wasn't really my intention for things to happen this way. I do truly love you. I meant those things I said to you. I don't want to hurt you or give you cause to be jealous."

"Well dad. First off, we seemed to both like the idea of inviting Lindsey here. I don't consider myself to be a lesbian, but she has opened my eyes and emotions to her. I feel love for her and enjoy sharing her with you. And Katie... well that was all Lindsey's idea... well... at first anyway. If you remember correctly, we seduced her and set her up for you. Katie wanted and needed it; just took a little push, but the rest was all her."

"Yea, but I don't want you to feel like I desire them more than you."

I pushed up off the bench causing us both to stand upright forcing his placid penis to slip out of me. I turned around in his arms and stared into his deep blue eyes.

"As long as you promise to always include me in your life, I will never have a problem with it. Besides, I'm a big girl now and know how to speak up. I'll let you know when I need alone time with you, just like I did today."

"That will always be the case. I would never let another woman come between us."

"Good. However, I know you have serious feelings for Lindsey too. And she has already expressed her feelings about you to me. So, I expect you to pursue that with her. And Katie... clearly she has fallen for you. You are her first lover. It's only natural for her to be a bit infatuated with you. So we all need to have a talk with her and allow her to come to terms with our 'love life', and where she fits in. I don't want her getting hurt either."

"You are wise beyond your years, darling daughter of mine."

"Well, I know what it's like to have guys mess with your head. If it wasn't for you, I'm sure I'd still be screwed up."

"Yea, but having a sexual relationship was never intended."

"Dad. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. It feels right. I love making love with you and I know you do with me. So, let's not over think it. Just be happy with me." I smiled broadly at him.

*****

Please remember to vote (just click or tap on the stars below) and provide feedback (if you have more time) to this story to show your support! Thanks :)

12