Me and Jason Ch. 02

Story Info
A little anal a little fisting.
1k words
4.21
132.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm420
hmm420
8 Followers

It was so nice to lay there in bed with him, we had waited so long for this 'vacation.' I was awake but he was still asleep, a happy smile on his face. I gently started stroking his cock, seeing just how long I could jerk him off before he awoke. I made it for about four minutes and then he started to moan and move around on the bed a bit. He reached down for my clit but I stopped him.

"Darling, I have an interesting day planned for us, come shower with me and we will get going."

He stood up, his big cock rock hard and standing straight up. There was no way I could make it through an entire shower without feeling his cock buried in my hot pussy. I followed him into the bathroom and we got into the shower together. It was one of those real nice showers, it had three different shower heads and in two corners of the shower were seats. The hot water running over my nipples felt so great, they were immediately hard, something Jason noticed right off. He bent down and started to suck on one nipple as he squeezed the other with his fingers. He was biting and pulling at my nipples, the feeling was incredible. He dipped two fingers into my wet pussy and as he moved them in and out of me I came all over his fingers. He sat down on one of the seats and as the water ran over us I sat down on his cock, slowly, gently until it was buried inside of me up to his balls. I wanted him so fucking bad that I started to fuck him like crazy, all the way up, all the way back down, fast and hard until we both had huge orgasms together. I did not want to get off his cock, but I did want to get ready to go. We slowly washed each others bodies and kissed each other under the water. When we had gotten out of the shower and dried off, I went into the bedroom and got back into my bag. I pulled out my treat for Jason for the day. It was a pair of underwear with a built in vibrating butt plug, powered by a remote control. I went back into the bathroom and told Jason to bend over the sink a bit so I could put the plug in his asshole. I worked it in gently, slowly, and I could see he was really loving it, his reflection in the mirror showed me his big cock was again rock hard. I held the remote control in one hand and started pulling on his cock with the other hand. As I turned the butt plug on and it started to vibrate softly inside of his ass, I also started to jerk him off and within seconds he blew yet another load of cum all over the mirror and sink. I patted him on the ass and told him to finish getting ready.

As soon as we were dressed we headed down to the parking garage to get my car. As I was driving down the road Jason started to slide his hand up my leg and under my skirt. I spread my legs as wide as I could and I felt his fingers on my pussy lips. As he started to slowly slide his fingers inside of me I turned on his butt plug. He let out a little gasp and shoved his fingers frantically inside of me. This was all too much for me and I pulled over to the side of the road. We locked up the car, grabbed a blanket from the trunk and headed a little ways into the woods, just in case. I desperately wanted him to fist fuck me and I wanted it right that second!

We found an awesome spot to lay the blanket down and I lifted my skirt. "Please, Jason, please fist me, I need to see your hand disappear inside of me......."

I couldn't believe how horny I was and how much I really needed him to do this to me.

"Oh baby, baby, can I really do this to you? I have never done that with any other woman before..."

"Please, please, please do it to me" I begged him, I was almost ready to cum without even being touched, I was so horny at the thought of his hand inside of my cunt. He slid two fingers in and pumped them in and out, and soon added a third finger. I was pushing myself onto his fingers, I was so fucking close to cumming. He added another finger and was fucking me with four fingers. It felt so fucking nice, but then I felt his thumb start to slip inside of me and the feeling was so intense, I felt so full, like such a slut to have a man's entire fist inside of me and I came immediately. He slowly started to turn his fist, back and forth, and then I felt his fingers stretch out inside my pussy and wiggle around in there. Once again I started cumming and this time I couldn't stop cumming. It was the best, biggest, longest, most intense orgasm I have ever had. After I started to come down from the high of cumming like that, he slowly slid his hand out of me. As his fist left my pussy I could feel it gape open, I could feel the air rush inside of me, the breeze felt so nice. My pussy lips were twitching like crazy, I just laid back and enjoyed how incredible it felt to have a gaping huge pussy. Too quickly it shrunk back into its usual size. I opened my eyes and saw that Jason had been staring at my pussy and he had also enjoyed my pussy being open, this was evident from the large wet spot on the front of his jeans that he got from cumming in his pants......

To be continued

*To all of the wonderful people who have sent me feedback, keep it coming! I love to hear from you all, and I have received quite a few interesting story ideas. Let me know what you most want to read about....*

hmm420
hmm420
8 Followers