Me & Karen Ch. 03

Story Info
Damn, Karen was right.
1.5k words
4.29
23.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing about Karen was that she had always had a way with people. I'd seen the way she'd picked up guys and one or two girls, without them even realizing it was her picking them up rather than them picking her up. I'm still not sure how she did it though. If I'm being honest Karen wasn't what you'd call "a looker". She was quite plain looking. The only things about her physique that ever really attracted any attention was her smile and her fiery red hair but her personality was at times gravitational, like a black hole. She's the kind of girl you could walk right by on the street without noticing and then feel an inexplicable urge to turn your head and look back. Anyhow, I'm digressing.

The weekend after my birthday came and for some reason I had not seen Karen all week until after dinner. She'd disappeared off on her own after school and returned at around five, half six, gulped down dinner, showered and then buried herself in homework. It was a bit uncharacteristic for her to behave this way, especially with the start of the summer holidays being just a week away.

The next Friday as we walked to school together she pulled me into the same bushes where she had jerked me off a few days earlier, kissed me and told me to meet me at her mum's place after school. She smiled and I smiled back. Things were getting back to normal it would seem, and not a day too soon. I hadn't cum since about thirteen minutes past midnight on my birthday and as I am sure most guys can imagine my testicles were starting to ache a bit. She gave me her key, told me to let myself in and wait for her. She had something she had to do after school but she'd be there before four. I slipped the key into my jeans and we walked the last hundred yards or so to school.

Of course I knew that this was somehow all related to the surprise reward she had promised for completing my birthday dare and the thought of what Karen might have planned for us kept me in an aroused state all through the school day. I wanted so badly to slip into the restroom and jerk off a quick one but I figured that would be cheating. Not sure why I felt that way but I did. After the school day ended I couldn't get to Karen's place fast enough even though it was just two o'clock.

When I got there I decided to shower and have a snack before Karen showed up. After the shower I went into her room and slipped on a pair of her panties. They were lilac lace and silk. I thought it would be a fun, sexy reminder of the hellish dare she had put me through. After that I made myself a sandwich and sat down in the living room watching TV while I waited.

Half an hour later there was a ring at the door. I knew I hadn't locked it so I was a bit surprised that Karen didn't just come in. Was it part of her surprise perhaps? I grabbed a towel in the bathroom and wrapped it around me to hide the panties when I went to open the door. Just in case it wasn't Karen. Good thing I did because when I opened the door there was a woman I'd never seen before. She was a total looker too and already being aroused by the thought of Karen's surprise reward and wearing her panties I got a full blown erection just by seeing this total babe outside the door. She was wearing short jeans shorts and a thin white blouse under which she obviously had nothing because I could make out the contours of her nipples. Her breasts weren't all that big but holy fuck they were gorgeous. She had sun bleached blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. In many ways she was the exact opposite of Karen.

Before I could compose myself enough to ask what she wants she asked if Karen was home. I shook my head telling her that I was expecting her no later than four though. She introduced herself as Molly and asked if it was alright if she waited inside for Karen. Still taken aback by her beauty I just nodded and opened the door all the way for her. If this was part of Karen's surprise, which it probably was, then I had to admit she had outdone herself.

I asked Molly if she wanted something to drink while she waited for Karen. She shook her head and reached for my towel. She yanked it off and smiled when she saw my rock hard veiny cock poke out of the panties.

"Damn, Karen was right."

I felt a real surge of sexual energy pulse through me despite the embarrassment of having been caught wearing panties by a completely unknown seriously hot girl. I smiled and tried not to blush too much.

"Karen bet me that I would find you wearing her panties. Looks like I owe her."

I kept smiling not knowing what to say. My cock was throbbing with excitement as it started to dawn on me what Karen had planned for the afternoon. The thought had barely settled in me before Molly started to unbutton her blouse before kneeling down in front of me. She caressed my cock through the panties and that was enough to get me to leak precum. She looked up at me and pulled the panties aside to release my testicles from their captivity. She leaned in and gave them a lick. Her hand was still caressing my cock gently. I had my back to the door and was so wrapped up in pleasure that I didn't even hear it open and close.

It wasn't until I felt a pair of hands on my buttocks that I realised Karen was back. She had probably waited outside for the right moment. She pulled the panties further to the side, spread my buttocks and started licking my asshole. Between the two of them it was enough to make me cum. I shot a big load all over my belly and Molly's hair.

After I had cum they both stopped. Karen stood up behind me and kissed my neck. Molly slid her tongue up along my softening gooey shaft, licking up the cum. She licking up over my belly and chest, stopped momentarily to suck on my nipples and kissed me with her cum-smeared lips.

"Wonderful surprise K", I said and cupped my hands on their crotches.

"Oh this was nothing Nick. Just you wait."

Having said this Karen took Molly by the hand and led her into her mum's bedroom, pushed her roughly onto the bed and pulled the yellow summer dress over her head exposing her naked body to me before climbing on top of Molly.

They started making out quite heavily and it took about 3 seconds before I was rock hard and ready to go again from watching them. I picked up Karen's dress and for no reason I could explain then or now I slipped it over my head and climbed onto the bed. The dress was a bit tight around the waist and ass but not enough to risk tearing it. I sat by the foot of the bed watching them, slowly stroking myself through the dress. Karen reached over with one hand to help me. Molly undid her shorts and pulled them down before turning around to face me. As Molly positioned herself to start sucking my cock Karen positioned herself to start licking Molly's cunt. I came almost the very moment Karen's tongue flicked Molly's clit. I came so hard it was as if my sperm was being vacuum-pumped out of my balls straight into Molly's mouth. I doubt I had ever shot a load as big before.

The afternoon continued on in the same way. Molly and Karen ate each other out while I went back and forth between them, fucking them. The two of them sharing and fighting playfully over my cock. Me fucking Karen while Molly rode her face and vice versa. Molly riding my cock while Karen rode my face and vice versa. It all ended with me and Molly giving Karen a good hard double penetration, Molly with a strap on in Karen's cunt and me with my cock in her ass.

Once again we completely lost track of time and as we all lay there totally exhausted and satisfied after I don't know how many orgasms the phone rang. It was my mum and she was quite angry because we had missed dinner and said we had half an hour to get back home or we'd be grounded for the entire summer holiday. Yes. She was that strict.

Being grounded for the entire summer holiday would've been disastrous for mine and Karen's sex life so we hurried the hell up and was home with time to spare.