Me & Katie in the Caribbean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a confession to make," she whispered into my ear. I didn't know if it was the small waves in the pool causing it or whether it was Katie herself that was causing her crotch to rhythmically rock back and forth against my hip.

The blood ran from my face as I expected to her to say she knew I was playing with myself looking at her in bed and then had gone to the bathroom to finish the job. She didn't.

"It's true what they say about the locals you know!" she added.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I was still bit hot and bothered after my shower so I thought I'd have some 'alone time' while you spoke to reception."

"OK," I said, again, still unsure where all of this was going.

"Like I said, still hot and bothered from the night so I laid down for a bit, I suppose you could say I started to stroke the kitty. Anyway, that was coming along really nicely when there was a knock at the door but before I could say anything the door flung open and two lads in maintenance uniforms wandered in."

"Fuck, really?" I said, knowing this was might fault for being first at reception to complain about a room.

"Anyway, one of them was a bit older and a bit of a minger, but the younger lad was really fit, so I just kept going and let them watch."

"Oh," I said, trying not to show the jealousy that was rising up from the pit of my stomach.

"It was fantastic, seriously, the old guy just stood near the door but the other one wandered right over to me and undid the poppers one by one on his uniform so I could get a feel of his cock. When I took it out I got a shock, it was sooooo big and I was so turned on so I stroked it just a little, he smiled at me so sweetly I stroked it more and more, when he got hard I swear to you his cock was as big as my forearm. His fingers were big too, they're bigger than mine anyway! So it seemed rude not to let young Derek have a bit of a play too, he was certainly good with his hands, I can see why Derek is a maintenance guy, I'd love to take him home with me so he can look after me and my house."

As she told me her story I could feel her rubbing her crotch against my hip, and her nipples were standing to attention. I looked at her, still trying to not show I'd been hurt by my fake wife's infidelity.

"We both came pretty quickly, but he made a bit of a mess so I had to hop back in the shower, sorry I was so late for breakfast, I hope you don't mind."

"Why should I mind, you can fuck who you like, that ring isn't real," I snapped.

"Hey, I meant I hope you didn't mind about being late for breakfast, I'm not sure you get a say in who I fuck," the lovely rhythmical rocking on my hip had stopped.

"Of course, what was I thinking?" I said sarcastically. Even though I knew in the back of my mind I deserved no control over Katie and that if we continued arguing the rest of the holiday would probably be a total bust it still really stung.

"Look, I'm sorry but I'm single and I don't see why I should stop myself from having a good time on holiday. I know you had a cheeky wank this morning and looking at me was probably part of it. When the chance came up I had a good time. I thought me telling you my dirty little story would be fun."

She started to lift herself off me but I wrapped my hands around her back.

"Wait, I'm sorry," I said, "You're right. We're not really married, I want you to have a good time, you just threw me a curve-ball with your little confession."

"Yeah, I'm getting that now. We've had a bit of fun teasing each other this week, but I should have known you'd not have wanted to hear all of that."

"I've enjoyed this week, let's not ruin it now. How about we make a pact? All fun, no jealously, let the good times roll, yeah?" I said, trying to finish digging myself out of the hole.

"Deal!" Katie said, leaning in to give me a little peck on the cheek.

As she did so I could feel that the rocking started up again, just very slightly. She also used her fingernails to play with my nipples, circling them gently as she played with the hairs on my chest. Even though I was still feeling jealous I was turned on by Katie's actions so I was starting to get hard.

She added, "Just so you know, the reason I was all hot and bothered was because I really enjoyed that we were so close to each other and so nearly naked last night. If you hadn't 'gone to the bathroom' I might have done the same, or just peeled off my panties on the bed and gone for it there and then."

"W o w . . ." I said to myself under my breath.

"Mr B?" A voice from up on the pool deck asked.

"Err, Hi, yes, that's me."

"Asha the duty manager asked me to let you know we've sorted something out for you and your wife, can you come out to the front desk please?"

I was in a pickle and Katie knew it, her working up and down on my hip meant me getting out of the pool would have been embarrassing to say the least.

"It's OK honey, you stay here and relax, I'll pop in and sort it," she said as she lifted herself off me and out of the pool, after a quick towelling that most of those at poolside seemed to watch she popped her sarong on and scurried off into the main building with the lady that had come to get me. I stayed in the pool for 5 minutes until I was more in control of myself and then went back to my lounger.

When Katie came back 10 minutes later she had a wicked smile on her face but showed me a new room key card and simply said, "It's all sorted, we've got an upgrade."

We had lunch and messed around in the sea for most of the afternoon, jumping in the waves was fun but it wasn't as much fun as we'd had in the pool that morning, I thought maybe I'd had my treat for the day but I was about to get another shock.

As Katie and I wandered to our replacement room, I wondered what sort of upgrade we'd have been able to get, I do love a sea view but I'm way too tight to pay full rate for one. As it turned out, it was more the type of room that had changed rather than its location. We were in the same block but we were now on the top floor right in the corner. Instead of 2 beds we had one huge king bed, and half of the bathroom was open to the rest of the room. Only the toilet and the shower had any kind of privacy from the room itself. It was a lovely room, it was much bigger and had a wicked view, it even had whirlpool jets in the huge bath that overlooked the room and another hot tub on the balcony. I really wasn't sure any of it was going to be good for my blood pressure or my marriage.

"Err, Katie... What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, when I went to see the lovely Asha there was a bit of a problem, our room isn't going to be fixed anytime soon so that was out and this was the only room left that we could take, as 'we are a married couple' I couldn't really object to the bed or the bathroom so I figured we'd just work it out. But check out that view, I need to get in that hot tub, can you get me a glass of bubbly? There should be a complimentary bottle of real Champagne in the fridge, courtesy of the hotel!"

"OK..." was all I could manage.

All our stuff had been transferred from the other room, Asha had sorted the valuables in the safe herself but left the heavy stuff to the bell boys, so I knew everything would be in its rightful place.

I poured a glass of fizz for Katie and grabbed a beer for me and headed out to the balcony. Whilst it wasn't right on the beach there wasn't any other blocks in the way of our view down the coast the 1/2 mile to the next hotel, it was so nice and the hot tub looked so good I just forgot about the rest of it and got on with it. Katie was already in the hot tub as I stepped in, it wasn't the biggest but it had plenty of room for the pair of us to stretch out and get coverage from loads of jets each. I handed over the Champagne and took a large gulp of my beer. The bubbles felt great on my body, almost like getting a 20 hand massage. I could tell that Katie was enjoying it too.

"Worth the upgrade?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, it's great, am I gonna get a bill for this when we check out?"

"Nah, it wasn't that expensive to start with and the hotel waived half of it, I paid the other on my Credit Card, call it a thank you for making me Mrs B for the trip!" She leant over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek, this time she lingered a little longer but it was still pretty harmless.

We stayed there for about an hour enjoying the view of the ocean, the bubbles, and the booze. As the sun set I wondered how my wife was dealing with me being here with Katie, if she had reservations about the first room when she saw it I didn't know what she'd say if we Video Chatted with her from the new room. Eventually Katie showed me her water-wrinkled fingers and said she was gonna get out, she got me the last beer from the fridge and went to get a shower. Once I'd sunk the beer I turned the hot tub off and headed in, the shower was still running and I needed a pee, in the old room I'd have just waited it out but with the toilet and shower both being off the bathroom I decided it was OK. As I wandered over there I could see the jet of the shower and steam rising but the glass door was all fogged up so no sneaky look was possible.

After I'd been to the toilet I went to the sink to wash my hands, but as soon as turned the water on a heard Katie scream and she jumped out of the shower and landed naked on the tiled floor behind me.

"What the actual fuck??" she punched me on the shoulder pretty hard.

"My bad, I figured that wouldn't happen in a 5 star joint like this. Are you done now, can I get in the shower?"

"Give me a minute or two, but this shower is great but a bit temperamental - as you've just seen, so d'you wanna jump in when I get out?" she said.

"Sounds like a plan."

I stripped off, grabbed my towel and shower gel from my wash kit then waited outside the shower cubicle for Katie to come out. I called out so she'd know I was waiting, as I did so she opened the door, still naked and dripping wet, she slowly reached past me and picked her towel off the rail. I manoeuvred myself around her and into the cubicle.

As I went by she whispered, "Have you seen the final 1% yet?" as she slowly put the towel around her torso and picked up another for her hair.

I stood underneath the shower washing off all the chlorine, whilst hoping the water would wash away the dirty thoughts I was having about Katie but it was no use, I knew I wanted to touch her, to kiss her, to play with those awesome tits of hers, but most of all I wanted to bury my tongue in her pussy and give her the best orgasm she'd ever had. Of course I wanted to fuck her too, but I thought there really should be a line I wouldn't cross. It seems crazy now that but I tried to rationalize it as 'it's not cheating if you don't fuck her'.

I was disappointed to see that when I got out of the shower Katie had 'some' clothes on, she was in front of the mirror doing her make up in bra and panties. I quickly dried myself off and got dressed for the evening. When Katie was done with her make-up she asked me to zip up her dress and she was ready.

We both had a video chat with Penny, who seemed to be OK with how hot Katie was looking, Penny had wolf whistled when she saw Katie in her dress, she'd also jokingly asked if I'd been keeping my hands to myself. Penny had noticed we'd moved rooms as the layout was different but she hadn't seen the bed. At some point they'd taken over the conversation so I left them to chat whilst I tidied the room a bit. I put the towels away and picked up all the discarded swimwear and clothes. As I picked up Katie's bikini bottoms I couldn't resist giving them a little sniff, sure they smelled of swimming pool but they also had an amazing musk to them as well. I'd zoned out so much I hadn't heard all of what was said, but it definitely ended with Katie saying, "OK, if you're sure."

We had a lovely meal at one of the posher restaurants, and later sat quietly sipping cocktails and chatting about random normal stuff as if none of the more naughty events of the day had happened. Katie started to look a little tired so I suggested it was time for bed, we got up and started heading for our room, at which point I started to panic about the bed situation. Once back in the room we both got ready for bed at the same time, I think we both got a cheeky little peek here and there but to be honest, we were both very tired and we'd basically seen each other naked in the shower earlier so it just felt normal rather than naughty. We picked sides of the huge bed and agreed that we'd stick to our respective sides. That went out of the window about 20 minutes after the lights went out. The new Air Con unit was much more powerful and we were both a little cold, so Katie snuggled up to me, I was on my back and she laid on her side with her head resting on my bare chest, with one leg and arm draped across me. I had my arm wrapped around her back with it rested on her side; it seemed pretty harmless seeing as my hand was on top of her tank top. I really enjoyed holding her and I'm sure she felt the same as she sighed deeply once we'd got comfortable. We both drifted off to sleep around midnight.

I woke up at 1am, then 2am, then again around 3am. I just couldn't get the memory of her nakedness in the bathroom or her humping my hip in the pool out of my mind. Without thinking about I placed my hand back on her side as it had fallen down onto the bed while I was asleep. Instead of the fabric I could feel her warm and soft skin, the tank top must have ridden up whilst we were sleeping. I slowly caressed her side moving a few inches at a time so she wouldn't wake up with me copping a feel. The longer we lay there the bolder I got, even though by now my hand was making wide slow circles all over her back and side her top was nowhere to be found. Eventually I chanced a look down at her shoulders whilst trying not to move too much. Two things happened, I saw she'd removed her tank top, and I moved too much so she woke up.

"I guess you're wondering where my tank top is?" she mumbled.

"Kinda," I replied.

"I went for a pee and turned the AC up a few degrees because it was chilly, I must have overdone it as I got a little warm. But the snuggle was so nice I figured what the hell, you've seen it all now anyway and Penny said it was OK!"

"I'm good if you're good, but does that mean you told her about the bed?" I said and we held each other tightly.

"Errr, yeah! You don't think I'd be in bed with you if it wasn't OK with her do you? She just said that there's a line and we both know where it is!"

"She didn't give me any instructions! Tell me more about this line, is what we're doing OK?"

"Yes Al, you're fine with your hands where they are, and I'm really enjoying it so don't stop, OK?"

My hand was still making the wide circles on her side and I figured she'd shout if we got to this line that Penny had set for us! With each slow circle I moved my hand further and further up her side and towards her breast, I felt her gasp slightly when my hand first grazed the underside of her left breast. The wide circles became pretty small but they continued on towards her nipple. When I reached her nipple I simply cupped her whole breast for a while, enjoying her warmth and softness.

"Took you long enough to get there, the girls have been waiting to meet you properly," she said, or at least that's what I thought she said, it was difficult to tell as she didn't lift her head at all so half of her mouth was stuck to the side of my chest.

Growing in confidence (and in other places too) I started to work her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, very gently but with enough pressure to take Katie's state of arousal up a notch. She'd placed her hand on my side, just above the waistline of my boxers and I wondered if she'd do anything to take the lead. I didn't have to wait for long for my answer as she shifted her weight around so instead of lying on her side beside me, she was straddling me, with only the thin fabric of her panties separating the very bottom of my stomach from her hot and moist pussy. Her body was still pressed up against me as she nibbled at my neck. She then lifted her torso off me very slowly and gently which gave me a clear view of her chest, I wanted to reach up and cup both her breasts but my hands were busy, they'd slipped down to her hips when she straddled me, they were gently directing her movements as she rocked backwards and forwards, grinding her pussy against me. I felt the dampness of her panties on my belly and knew she was enjoying herself.

She started to pick up the pace a little by herself so I decided there were better things for my hands to be doing. I slowly slid them up her sides and inwards to her chest, doing this seemed to make her pick up the pace even more. I whispered that her now soaking wet panties were probably now superfluous and she nodded, rolling off me briefly to cast them aside. When she re-mounted me she was further up by belly toward my chest, I wasn't going to complain and with every stroke she edged her pussy towards my face. Her sweet scent became stronger as she rode me harder and harder, closer and closer to my face, just when I thought I was going to get to taste her soon she paused to hold the sensation as long as she possible before she started bucking in a frenzy like a rodeo rider as she came hard and loud. She collapsed on top of me and slid sown slightly. At last my lips came into contact with her chest, I'd been dreaming of that since I looked at her cleavage on the plane, and here we were, doing all sorts of naughty things. I kissed them gently which made her shiver, she was still all tingly and sensitive from her orgasm.

I didn't feel short changed that she'd had all the fun, I had a feeling I'd get my turn but it would not be then. Katie slid back down my body and resumed our previous snuggling position.

"Thanks, that was lovely," she said.

"It was my pleasure," was all I could think of to say, and it most certainly was.

I woke up in the morning in basically the best way possible; a beautiful woman beside me, and she was running her fingers up and down the shaft of my 'morning glory'.

I looked down at Katie but she was so busy looking at her fingers and the tent that was my boxers she hadn't yet noticed I was awake. I was enjoying the teasing so much I pretended to be asleep as long as I could. By the time her gentle stroking had become almost a full on hand job through the fabric of my boxers I could stand it no longer, I coughed and stretched to let Katie know I was awake. She looked up at me.

"I know you've been awake for half an hour, you're really shit at pretending to be asleep. Can I have a proper play now?"

I just nodded, my boxers were on the floor in seconds and her hot hand was on my even hotter cock. With each stroke I got harder and harder. I may not have the longest cock in the world but once I was fully erect her small and slender fingers were struggling to grip my full girth tightly and I could see she was happy with my shape. As I neared orgasm, her hand moved faster and faster as I held her tight to my side.

"Would you like to come on my tits?" she said.

I just nodded. I quickly rolled us both over and placed myself in between her legs, she wrapped them tightly around me, I think partly because it was sexy but also so I didn't get any ideas, my cock and balls were firmly placed over her tight belly and she wanted to keep them there. We were looking straight into each other's eyes as she started to stroke me again and I knew I was only a few tugs away from coming, I wanted to shut my eyes tight and hold on as long as I could but I also wanted to look at her as I came, so I just let it go, rope after rope of hot and sticky cum sprayed across her belly and breasts, one had just about made it to her chin. Panting a little, I gently leaned forwards and gave her a hug, creating a person sandwich with a very sticky and salty filling.