Me & Katie in the Caribbean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have a huge bed in the massage room so we couldn't relax in each other's arms, and Maz said that shortly the security staff would come by to lock up the spa, so instead we had to make do with a standing group hug before we all dressed.

I had intended to tip Maz directly for the massage in the same manner that I had with Jasmine, but given what we had just done it would have seemed like I was paying her for sex, which I thought was too degrading. Maz had been happy that we'd all had a good time and that we'd helped Jasmine out. Just as we left Maz got a text to say that Jasmine's son was OK, it was just a sprain and that they were both at home. I signed to charge the extra hour to our room's bill and as we left I slipped a handful of fifties into the tip jar without Maz noticing, when she and Jasmine shared out the tips at the end of the week I hoped they'd get a nice surprise.

Katie and I had now made each other come several times but we'd still not actually had sex, and I had not gone down her, I was hoping that one of those would be within the set of boundaries that my wife Penny had given to Katie before we'd set off on our trip but as I'd such a great time already, if this was as far as it was going to go, I'll fly home a happy man.

Still to Come:

Derick the maintenance man and the reggae party

The really naughty Video Chat

Under the blanket on the night flight home

Back at home with Penny and Katie

12