Me and Marise

Story Info
My daughter's first.
910 words
3.13
98.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First up, this is a story of myself, and my daughter Marise. We're a family of four, Myself, her, my wife, and son.

To introduce Marise, the most I can say about her is that she's pretty naive for a modern day teenager. She had just turned 18 when this happened. She's 5"1, an average body, not skinny yet not fat, slightly tanned. She wears a virginity ring too, and had hardly any intimacy experience prior to this happening, or so I think.

It all started in the summer, my wife was at her mum's for the next week and my son with his friends for the same period, leaving me and Marise alone for a whole week. I had developed a...taste for her ever since she blossomed into a hot young lady, I had even fantasized about tearing her hymen with my cock. It all seemed too far because she's my daughter.

One night, I had watched enough porn to get me enough energy to bulldoze anything that comes my way. I had developed a habit of peeping through Marise's door, as she usually sits comfy in her room either wearing barely anything or just about covered up. This time I looked, and not only was she completely naked from the waist down, but she was sleeping, legs opened. I don't know what got into me that day, but I entered the room.

As I entered, I couldn't take my eyes off her pink clit. I walked towards the bed and her eyes opened.

"Dad, what..what are you doing here?"

"Nothing sweety, just checking on you."

She seemed to have been electrocuted when she felt her own thighs were unclothed. She looked me in the eye for a split second before covering herself up. I noticed a part of the cover moved from her chest and her right breast showed, a brilliantly shaped B cup. I couldn't resist at this point.

I walked over to the bed and put my hand on her thighs from over the cover, just to get any indication of whether she'd be up for anything. She immediately shrugged it off. I then turned to her side as if to kiss her good night, but instead I acted as if I missed because it's too dark and went for her lips. I planted my mouth into hers while gently stroking her thigh as she fidgeted and tried to push me back. I broke off the kiss once I had enough of her mouthly juices.

"Daddy!!" She exclaimed, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"What any normal man would do in your presence, Marise."

"Dad, please leave. I can't believe we just kissed. That's so disgusting, I've never kissed a man before and now...this!"

"Never?"

She then proceeded to tell me what her ring means, and for her, it wasn't just a virginity, ring, it was a non-intimacy ring too. My 18 year old daughter has never had a finger touch her, and I'll be the first, I thought to myself. It took no time for me to sweet talk her into trying to kiss once more.

"Well, before we go to sleep, let's try that kiss once more, will you baby?"

"Daddy...it's wrong!"

"Just this one time, ok?"

"Fine, but break it off quickly!"

I took this chance, and thought it's my best chance to take her into the world of sex riding on my cock. She stood up, naked, in front of me as I held her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck, and I sucked at her lips like a vampire. She understandably knew nothing about kissing, but she tasted so good, and the softness of her lips made it even better. After nibbling on her lips I pulled it off and with my hands still on her waist, I pushed her onto the bed and myself over her.

"Dad! Get off me! We can't do this please!"

"We can, give me a chance and I'll make you feel things you've never felt before baby."

We had a 2 minute discussion which was more along the lines of me convincing her and her pleading that I don't. I was hard and ready to go and was having none of this. I held my cock and point-blank from her admirably glittery pink cunt and the head of my cock was just teasing her clit while throbbing like a horse's heart.

"Please please please daddy please don't" She begged. "I want to remain a virgin please!"

"You'll realise what you've missed all this time sweets, a girl with your body would have lost it at 15."

And with that, I thrust the entire build of my shaft straight inside her as she screamed in deliberate pain while her hymen tore. Her eyes teared up as the exquisite mix of pleasure and pain ran through her womb for the first time. I kept rapidly pounding her tiny body for a good few minutes before she started screaming indecipherable words before eventually shouting "God! God! Oh my God! Woah! Ahhhhh!", just about before I blew my whole load inside her tiny self.

I got my cock out of her, and left the room realising that I had perhaps shouldn't have done this. I left her lying on her back, legs open, barely able to move, under her was a few drops of blood and a stream of cum running from her beautifully red coloured pussy.