Me and Mary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary pushed her tiny pussy down hard onto me. She groaned out loud as I slipped in about two inches. Ohhhhh she cried out as she pushed harder. Her eyes were closed and she had a determined look on her face. She slid off and back on again only to shock herself with the feeling of my hard cock pushing into her.

Mary lay down on my chest with only about three inches of my cock inside of her. Geeze she felt great. Her pussy was hot and very wet. Mary was making small movements with her hips. Each time I would slide into her a little further. I don't know what happened just then but suddenly my cock slid into her another two inches and stopped.

Mary froze and screamed out loud. Then she just went ape shit! Her body started thrashing all over the place. Her legs were flopping around. She was clawing at the bed sheets and at me. Her pussy had a grip on my cock like I have never felt. She was shaking and convulsing. She was totally out of control. I had my arms wrapped around her quivering body for some time before she began to relax.

Mary eventually lifted her head. You are incredible she told me. Me? I said...you did most of that on your own. I haven't had my chance yet. She grinned at me and leaned up to kiss me. I reached down and grabbed her ass and slowly moved my cock out of her. No, no don't take it out she said almost in a panic. Relax I told her as I pushed it back in. Ohhhhhh she moaned and said, yes do that, but go slow ok. I will I said.

I slowly moved in and out of Mary's very tight passage. She moaned and cried out when I reached as far as I could. I could only get into her about five inches. Something was stopping me. I figured she would be able to take me but I was comfortable with the feeling I was getting for now.

Mary's cry brought me out of my trance. She was at it again. She was convulsing in another orgasm. I held onto her tight and rode it out with her. When she finally relaxed she got up and slipped me out of her. She said, you have made me cum 6 times. I think it is time for me to make you cum. Mary moved down in between my legs. She took my cock in her hand and said, wow I made you really wet.

She took me into her mouth and started bobbing up and down. Soon her other hand joined her and she is stroking me with both hands with the head of my cock in her mouth. I don't think I ever saw a more beautiful sight. I warned Mary that I was about to cum. She stroked faster and it was my turn to blow. I will never forget how hard I came that night. All the feelings and emotions all built up and I exploded.

Mary wanted to swallow all my cum. But she never had a fair chance. Sometimes I cum so much I wonder where it came from. This was one of those times. Mary choked a little twice but it was too much for her. Cum exploded out the sides of her mouth and ran all down my cock and onto my stomach. Mary finally came up for air. Holy shit I think I could have drowned she laughed. I have never seen so much, wow! What a mess she said.

Let's go take a shower she said as she dragged me to the bathroom. Every moment with Mary was great. We washed each other in the shower. We even paid special attention to the important parts. Mary asked me if I would stay for the night. I have to get up early for work I told her, but I could stay if she would like. Yes, she said. I want to sleep next to you.

I slept so well last night I said as we woke. I hope it is not the last time she said. Oh Mary darling, I think you are going to have a hard time getting rid of me I told her. Good she said because I don't want to get rid of you. I got dressed and headed off to work but not before a wonderful and passionate kiss from Mary. I patted her on her little ass and headed out the door.

We talked at lunch time that day. Mary wanted to get together this weekend. She said her parents wanted to take Jennifer to her aunt's house in Connecticut for the weekend. I suggested a trip to New Hampshire for the weekend. Mary thought it was a great idea and we decided to talk more about it later.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Massaged by a Nerd The story of how a few innocent massages went too far.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crystal for My Birthday Taking my wife's friend hunting.in Loving Wives
Birthday Surprise A trip to a nude beach is his birthday present.in Erotic Couplings
Runaway Hitch-hiker Soon to be divorced man gets welcome company on the road.in Romance
More Stories