Me & Mrs. Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, it was business as usual. Mabel and I worked on our project and she gave off no vibe as to what happened last night. I dared not bring anything up either. Later on that late afternoon, the office was thinning out and everyone was leaving. We were still hard at work with our research. I was going over some work when I noticed Mabel had disappeared. I looked around to see where she had went but I didn't see her anywhere.

I got up to find her. I looked around the offices but I didn't see her in any of them. I stopped by the water fountain and thought about where she could've went. Suddenly, the maintenance closet opened and there was Mabel. She grabbed me roughly and pulled me in there with her. There was a little light coming in through vents in the door.

"Mabel, what the fuck?!?" I whispered harshly. She put a finger to my lips to shush me then she kneeled down in front of me, unbuckled my pants and pulled out my dick.

My eyes bulged as she took my soft dick in her mouth and lovingly caressed it with her wet tongue. My dick bricked up in her mouth and she was soon deep-throating me easily. The only sounds she made were her breaths through her nose as she inhaled my dick with each stroke. I couldn't say a word because I was too enthralled in passion to do anything.

She grabbed my balls and opened her mouth wide. She banged my dickhead on her tonsils. She still was making no noise. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and it was covered in her saliva. She began to jerk me off with her slippery drool. I felt my cum start to rise and I started to squirm. She knew it was coming too. She opened her mouth wide to receive my gift. I started spurting nut and she caught the first burst right in her mouth. Then she devoured my dick to the balls. I broke down like a jigsaw puzzle. I had to will myself not to cry out. She swallowed every drop of nut I produced. When I was done, she pulled out my dick and stood up. Her dress was perfectly okay, no drool or cumstains apparent. No Monica Lewinsky here. She wiped a drop of cum from her lips into her mouth and she smiled at me.

"Let me go out first. Wait ten minutes then you can come out." she whispered then she left out of the closet.

I did what she told me to do, waiting another ten minutes then I came out. Mabel was back at the computers working on the research. I meekly came into the room where she sat and she smiled at me. That little event made my day.

I hooked up with Mabel five more times that summer. No one noticed anything. Eventually, Mabel got tired of waiting for her husband to act right and she filed for divorce. I was hoping to see her more but she decided she needed a fresh start. She quit her job and moved to North Carolina to teach at a high school there. She did call me one day and we talked for a bit but we both agreed that our time had passed. She thanked me once again for helping her get her groove back.

I looked at older women in an entirely new light after that. I had some fun with a few women I met around the way but I eventually started dating one woman exclusively. She was pushing 60 but looked 25 years younger. Her body was still banging and I loved every inch of it. Sometimes, she would ask me why such a handsome young man would date older women when he could get with women much younger. I thought about Mabel and I would just smile and shrug my shoulders.

END

12