Me & Ms. Jones Ch. 1

Story Info
Guy gets an eyeful & more of busty neighbor.
1.8k words
4.39
203.4k
44
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of the summer before my senior year. I had just turned 18 and looking forward to working a little to save up for my car. When I wasn't working I would be resting and relaxing. Luckily for me our next door neighbor, Ms. Jones had a pool. Ms. Jones was Catherine Jones, and she and her daughter, Laura, have been our neighbors for ages. Laura was the same age as my older sister Janey. Being neighbors they are best friends and are inseparable. Ms. Jones, Catherine is a divorced mother of 37. She has done well for herself as a doctor, that is how she can have a house with a pool. Catherine is still attractive but she is not a model like Cindy Crawford. She is a normal sized woman, with a little on the plus size. I have no problem with that, actually I kind of prefer it. Of course, at my age the winds blows and I have a hard-on.

So one day I am with my sister Janey over at the Jones' we are in the pool with :Laura playing and relaxing. I have noticed that Laura takes after her mother in the body department. She is plump but she is not fat and has a nice sized chest and bottom. She was in contrast to my sister, Janey who is an athlete and skinny. She is almost flat-chested, much to her dismay. Catherine just sat on a lounge chair by the pool tanning and relaxing on her day off. I hated that see wasn't wearing anything revealing. The swim suit she had on was a one piece.

Very frustrating I have always wanted to see how big her chest is, but since she has a little bit of a belly I guess she may be self-conscious. She reminds me of Anna Nicole-Smith, just shorter and with dark hair. Time goes by and as she finished her drink she tells us she is going to take a nap. Catherine says that the heat has gotten to her. We say bye and go back to splashing. Thirty minutes go by and I am bored with the girls and decide to go home. When I get out of the pool to dry off Laura says " I'm sorry but I forgot to get some towels. Just go the bathroom and bring some out." I shrug and go inside, I have been in their house hundreds of times over the years, but this trip would turn out much different.

I walked down the hall into the bathroom and grab a handful of towels for all of us. As I am going back outside, I see that Catherine has her bedroom door ajar. I go to sneak a peek and get an eyeful. On the bed Catherine is naked and fucking herself with her fingers. She must have been going at it for a while because her pace was rather fast. I couldn't believe it, my next door neighbor was masturbating and I have a front row seat. The best was that I finally got to see her tits! They are magnificent. They are real big and natural as they are falling off to the side. Luckily for me as she keeps sticking fingers in her pussy with her left hand, her right hand has hold of her right tit and she is playing with her nipple.

To say the least, I had a raging boner. I am standing there with my mouth wide-opened. Catherine is getting closer to an orgasm as her breathing is getting heavier and she is making more noise. My head is swimming and then it happens. Just then the Jones' family cat walks up between my legs and freaks the shit out of me. I jumpback and trip over the cat as a yell, "What the fuck!" as I fall to the ground. I am laying there stunned as to what just happened when Catherine opens her bedroom door and ask what happened. She is still naked but she put a robe over herself. I am laying in front of her door hoping she has figured out what I just saw and how long I have been looking.

My mind is racing a thousand miles an hour and I tell her that I just came to get some towels and I tripped over the cat. I apologized for waking her and try to stand up and go outside. As I try to stand up I feel this pain in my right ankle. I just think I sprained my ankle, that's what I get for spying like that. Catherine sees that something is wrong and helps me over to the edge of the bed.

She is bent over looking at my ankle and there they are. Her left tit pops out and I am amazed. They have to be an E or a EE. They have a tan line of a triangle on them, so she much lay out in a bikini at some time. The areola is big like a the size of a coffee plate. My eyes are drawn to them like a magnet. I here Catherine ask if this hurts or if that hurts, but I am so transfixed by her tit that I don't hear her. When she looks up she sees what I am looking at and covers herself up. I snap out of my trance and see her kinda snicker.

I am starting to turn bright red and she asks, " How long was I out there?" I try and play dumb but she knows. She puts down my foot and says " Thanks, it's been awhile since someone would want to watch me." I have no idea what to say I just kind of stammer. Then see looks at my crotch and says " Wow, you must really have liked looking at me." I look down to see that my dick had popped out and come through the fly of my swimsuit. Since the fly on the suit is just Velcro her massive boobs proved too much of a match. I am totally red-faced now and try to stand up and fasten my trunks and cover my dick. In my haste I pulled the drawstring to hard and it snaps and my trunks fall to the floor. I am now standing naked in front of Ms. Jones' , red-faced with a raging hard-on.

I start apologizing over and over telling her how sorry I am and try to run out of her room. Catherine says relax, it’s not that big of a deal. It is only fair that since I saw her she should have been able to see me. Her being so cool about this relaxes me a little and also intrigues me. She tells me to sit down next to her on the bed. I do. My eyes are drawn to her boobs again. This time she doesn't cover them up.

" You really like them, don't you?" Yes, yes I do, I try and force the words out of my mouth. She then opens up her robe totally so the are both on full view, My mouth drops in amazement. She really seems to like the attention as she starts to take off the robe completely.

"You know I was real close before you interrupted me. Would you mind helping me finish?" Oh my God. I cannot believe what I just heard. Here was the buxom next-door neighbor asking me to help get her off. She then takes her left hand and starts playing with her pussy again. I sit there and take inall in Then she takes my head and pulls it to her chest.

"You wanted to help so help me." Help her I did I proceed to bury my head in her rack. I start sucking on her tits like a starving baby. I can only hold one with 2 hands they are so big. I suck on them and bite on her nipples, everything I have always wanted to do. I can hear Catherine moan louder and louder so she must like it. I am sucking on one and playing with the other one, when I feel Catherine put her hand around my dick. I let out a deep moan as she starts to jack me off.

Luckily she is going slow because I could go off at any second. I am really getting into her handjob and sit up, she takes my hand and put it on her clit and tells me to rub. This is almost to much I am now finger fucking my busty neighbor as she jacks me off. I can hear her pant heavier and heavier as she starts saying, " Yes, yes, yes," she must be cumming since the pace of her handjob has slowed and then stopped.

I see her breathe as see gives me a thankful look and starts pumping my cock again. I can feel myself get closer as the cum is bubbling and ready to burst. Catherine can sense this and tells me to stand up I stand up as she continues pumping, she looks me in the eyes and says "I bet you'll like this." I start shooting my load as she directs it on top of her left tit. Stream after stream of pure ecstasy come pouring out and I have to keep my self from falling down. "You really had a lot didn't you?" She says and then proceeds to show me what she thought I would like.

With both hands she grabs her cum covered tit and proceeds to bring it to her mouth and starts licking and sucking her own nipple. I sit there in a dream state as she very carefully and seductively sucks on her own nipple as I just did. My hard on immediately returns as she cleans herself. She looks me in the eye and tells me "Most tit men love it when you suck your own tits." I have to agree I loved it. She goes back and cleans up her nipple and then sucks on her right one as well. She really sucks them hard as I see as the nipple and areola are pulled upward. I fell like I might shoot again. She then slowly finishes and takes her hands away from herself as we both start to breath slower and slower.

After a minute reality starts to come back. She helps me tie my trucks as she covers herself and she says that we must agree that to never say anything ever about this to anyone. I agree as she hands my the towels that I came in for about a half hour ago. I walk out to the pool, throw the towels on a chair and go home. To make sure that this was real and not a dream.