Me & Ms. Jones Ch. 3

Story Info
He joins his sister and the neighbor's daughter.
1.7k words
4.46
200.4k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were surprised when I stepped out. They sat up and tried to cover themselves with their hands.

"How long have you been watching us" said Janey, not really angry, she seemed more curious.

I told them I have seen the whole thing. I said that I know the reason you girls started to do this is Laura seeing me and her mother. The two girls looked at each other in a state of disbelief. Maybe it was that they just realized what they did or that I was standing in front of them with an enormous hard-on.

"Look, you girls do what you just did and I will give you the same thing I gave Ms. Jones on Laura's chest. I will sit over here on the couch and do myself."

Laura seemed a little overwhelmed. But she could not seem to take her eyed off of my cock. "This is starting to get a little weird. You want me and your sister to give you another show, so you can get yourself off."

"If it is just like a minute ago you guys will get off too."

"O.K."

"What do you mean O.K.?" Laura expressed shock at my sister Janey's willingness to go along.

Janey started to explain that since I promised to just sit on the couch and watch, what is the big deal. As she is explaining her rationale she lightly caresses Laura's arm. As she does that I get a much better view of my sisters naked body. Her body is very athletic and toned and has the faint outline of a six pack on her abdomen. She has the bikini tan just like Laura's mother. Laura is responding to the stroking and slowly relaxes her body. She sits up more and hers arms fall to her side revealing her chest. This is best view I have had of her. Her tits are just as sexy as her Moms. Just as big with the same large areolas. Her nipples are hard, I can see them from the couch. She is a hornier than she is letting on as her legs start to spread as Janey starts to lightly kiss her face and lips. This is all I can stand so I start to slowly slide my hand up my shaft. I am so tempted to pump faster but I want to milk this as long as possible.

The girls start kissing more and more passionately. The are turned into each other as their tongues explore each others mouth, their hands are all over each others chest. My sister Janey being the aggressive person that she is starts to head back to Laura's tits. She teases the nipple with her tongue and Laura is in ecstasy. She keeps closing her eyes in delight, but when she has them open I can see her looking at my cock. I am keeping up the slow pace and with the other hand I start to lightly massage my balls. Laura really likes this as she licks her lips. Janey is sucking Laura's right tit and playing and pinching the other nipple. Laura is sitting upright with her legs stretched straight out legs apart. She tries to take on of her free hands to play with her pussy but she is using them to balance herself. Janey seemingly had the same idea as with the hand she has on Laura's left tit she slowly moves it down Laura's body. She is still nibbling on the right tit as her hand gets to the top of Laura's panties. She leaves her hand there for a second waiting to see if Laura is going to object, since none is coming she slides her hand in.

Laura's panties are almost see-through she is so wet. I can make out the outline of Janey's hand as she is rubbing her friends clit. The feeling causes Laura to sit up straight as she lets out a loud moan. Janey drops the tit from her mouth as she and Laura start to kiss again. The whole time she is rubbing the clit. Laura is really enjoying this as she is unable to return my sisters kiss because she is moaning so much. Faster and faster Janey's pace goes until she upbruptly stops.

"OH GOD YES!!" Laura yells as Janey plunges a finger into her friends wet cunt. In and out goes the finger. Faster and faster she pumps it. Laura is so wet that you can hear the slap sound of Janey's hand against her. Laura had been hugging Janey as this was going on but she wanted to return the favor. Since Janey was crouched beside her, she shifted her weight to her right arm and with her left she found Janey's pussy. Janey legs instantly spread to accommodate Laura's hand. Not wanting to mess around she starts to finger Janey's cunt. Janey instantly feels the pleasure as her rhythm in Laura's panties slows. She starts to withdraw her hand out of Laura's panties and lay across her friends lap. " Yes, yes fuck me hard with your hand. Deeper deeper." I

nearly blew my load right there hearing my own sister telling someone to fuck her was almost too much. "Yes, yes, harder, harder" she commanded and Laura followed she had slowly slid Janey's panties off and now I could get an unobstructed view of my sisters wet cunt getting filled with her friends hand. Janey started to remove Laura's panties as well and Laura helped without stopping her pace. Slap, slap slap was the sound from Janey's cunt as Laura plunged her finger in and out. Janey just laid there panting , moaning until she got close to cumming. She sat upright pinching her own nipples and forcing Laura's hand deeper into her and then rocking on it. "Oh God, yes, yes, YES, oh, OH,OH FUCK ME!!" she let out as she came and collapsed on her friends midriff.


They both laid there for a second until I noticed both of them look over at me slowly pumping my cock. They seemed pleased that I hadn't cum yet. I was making eye contact with Laura when I noticed Janey shift her body as she slid down Laura's. She took one hand and spread Laura's pussy lips wide open and with the other plunged her finger in. She slowly started sliding her finger in and out as she stared intently at Laura's pussy. And then she did what every guy wants to see. She sticks out her tongue as she is lowering her head towards Laura's crotch. She stops when her tongue is flicking Laura's clit. This starts to send Laura over the edge, She grabs Janey's head and holds it down forcing the tongue on her clit. Janey doesn't mind and seems glad at the reaction she has gotten. She is licking and sucking Laura's clit and finger the pussy at the same time. Faster and faster she goes and Laura starts screaming" I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" Laura's body relaxes as she has just had the best orgasm she has ever had and Janey's is still lightly flicking the clit and as Janey sits up she takes the finger she has just fucked her friend with sticks it in her mouth and sucks the juices off.

"You still haven't cum yet?" asked a somewhat puzzled Laura.

"No. I am milking this as long as I can. If I would have cum to quick just think what I may have missed. Your mother helped me maybe you can do the same?"

Laura who was earlier this evening really shy, now got up and sat next to me just like her mother did earlier. "Now what did you two do next?" she asked as I see Janey sit next to her. I make eye contact with my sister and we both have the same idea. We each take one of Laura's big tits in our mouths. Sucking on them and biting her nipples, Laura holds our heads against her chest. Janey starts her hand sliding down and slips a finger back into Laura. She then gets up and is on the floor in front of Laura's crotch. I look down as I am still paying attention to the massive tits in front of me. I am still sucking on them as I see my own sister spread her friends legs open and eat her pussy. Now, I do love big tits. but this caused me to stop sucking and I started to slide my fist up my giant hard-on. Laura looks down and smiles as her friend is lapping at her pussy, but seeing me jack my ownself off she lends me a hand. She leans over and starts sucking on my own nipples as her hands go to my cock. This is the first time a girl has sucked my nipples and I loved it. She is slowly jacking me up and down as she stares as the cock on a foot or so away from her face. I am watching her and at the same time watching Janey still work Laura's cunt and finger herself.

The temptation was too much for Laura as she lowers her head to the head of my dick and licks the tip. My dick instantly flinches at that as she is now starting to kissing it while she still pumps with her hand. The head is now in Laura's mouth as she starts to suck on it more and more. Inch by inch slides in her mouth as she starts to bob up and down on my cock.. I try to watch but I am trying not to cum. I lean back and close my eyes as her mouth bobs up and down. She starts twisting her mouth like she licking a popcicle. She stops that as she starts to lick the sides of the shaft up and down, and when she gets to the top she sucks on the head. She is doing that for a bit as she starts sucking on my nipples again. Wait she can't be sucking my nipples while sucking on my dick?

I open my eyes to see Laura on my nipples and am astonished to see my sister Janey smiling up at me with my cock in her hand and the head on the edge of her lips. She gives me a sly smile and then swallows my cock whole.