Me and My Aunt Nupur Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of reluctance, taboo, and eventually, acceptance.
946 words
4.15
50.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from my previous story. (Link on my profile.)

*****

The next day, I woke up late for summer school and saw my parents had both left for work already. I checked the house and realized no one was there but my aunt and I. I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw she was cooking on the gas. I walked up behind her and grabbed her from behind. She jumped, I don't think she realized anyone was home.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have summer school?"

"I woke up too late, I can't walk in late so I'm just staying home. Where's mom and dad?"

"They left for work already. We need to talk about what happened last night?"

"The part where you swallowed my cum or the part where you licked your own cum off my fingers?"

"No, it wasn't right. We can't do it anymore."

Her lips kept saying no but her eyes kept dropping to my crotch and the slowly hardening cock beneath my basketball shorts. Finally after hearing no for the fourth or fifth time, I picked her up easily and carried her to my room. She stopped saying no, knowing it wasn't working. I removed her top easily and slid off her pants, leaving her in only her sexy pair of black bra and panties. She closed her eyes and tried to turn her head away. I grabbed the back of her head and held it forward, kissing her. Slowly, her reluctance melted away and she kissed me back, opening her mouth and letting her tongue roam freely in my mouth. I felt her grinding her barely covered pussy against the strained fabric of my shorts where my cock had formed a visible tent. I kissed down her neck, pausing under her ear and collarbone, hearing the moans from her lips since no one was home.

I unclipped her bra and let it fall off her, seeing her still pert breasts and nipples standing at attention. I gently took one in my mouth, eliciting another loud moan from her. I stripped off my shorts and ground my now free cock into her panty fabric. She ground further down, feeling the head slowly rub against her clit.

She started moaning and I stripped off her panties and she reflexively wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in closer.

Remembering how much she had teased and stopped me, I just let my cock head rub in her pussy, not fully penetrating her. She started moaning and begging.

"Uhhh, please put it in me. Please fuck me hard."

"Remember how much you teased me and pushed me away, this is payback"

I pulled out a condom from my drawer and put it on my cock, still teasing her pussy and just barely letting my head graze her clit. Every touch sent shivers through her and new moans came from her lips. She began talking dirtier.

"Just put it in me you bastard. Fuck your aunt. Make me your slut."

This dirty talk broke my resolve and I plunged my cock inside her, bringing a loud moan and yell from her and a brutish grunt for me. Fuck, she was tight.

"Oh that's it, put it in your slut aunt. Your uncle doesn't fuck me anymore. Fuck me hard, I need your cock."

"Remember this. From now on, you are mine. You will fuck me or suck my cock whenever I say and you will not let uncle fuck you."

"Yes, yes, I'll do anything. Just keep fucking me."

I started plowing her harder, forcing the length of my cock into her tight pussy. Her pussy slowly stretched, allowing my cock to slide in and out. I started plunging into her and then withdrawing, only to force it all the way in again. She moaned and yelped with each thrust, grinding her hips into me, wanting more. I started fucking her faster, trying my best to concentrate on anything else or I knew I would explode inside the condom right then.

I flipped her over and started fucking her from behind, spanking her ass. This spanking, combined with the natural upward curve of my cock, seemed to hit her pleasure spots. The cock rubbed against her clit and she started moaning loudly. I pushed her head down, arching her back down, allowing my full cock to push into her pussy again and again. Her moans became louder till I finally heard her push over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming on my nephew's cock. I'm a fucking slut for your cock."

The squeezing of her pussy walls as she came and her continued dirty talk pushed me too far and I slipped out of her and tore off the condom as I brought my cock near her face. She barely closed her eyes in time as I came rope after rope on her face, each shot hitting her and making her quiver from the suddenness.

"Oh my god, you came so much. I've never seen this much cum. You want me to eat it all?"

"Yes my slutty aunt, eat your nephew's cum."

She used her hand as a scoop to get all the cum in her mouth and drank it down. Looking at me with her big brown eyes after, satisfaction in them, with her body still quivering from her orgasm just minutes before. From then on, my aunt and I enjoyed a very sexual relationship in private, occasionally I would spank her ass in public when no one was watching and she would give me a dirty little smile that would raise my cock right there.