Me and My Big Mouth

Story Info
Hot night with his wife & their friend Rob.
1k words
3.75
217.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it was about five or so years ago that my life was just about to change dramatically. My wife Jen and I had been drinking some beers and we were both pretty well on our way when she asked me if I ever thought about having sex with another partner.

I asked her what she meant and was really wondering why she would ask me that.

She said she was just curious and that she loved me and proceeded to go down on me.

She looked up at me and said she like how she could get my whole cock in mouth and then stuck her finger up my ass which made me blow my load like it does every time.

A few months later Jen called me at work and said she had invited a friend of hers from her health club over for dinner and asked me if I would pick up a few bottles of wine on the way home. I had totally forgotten about the comment that she had made about having sex with another partner at that point.

So I being he faithful husband picked up four bottles at my favorite wine store and headed home. When I got there my wife was in the kitchen making dinner and she asked me to entertain our guest while she finished up. I poured two glasses of wine and one more for Jen and headed into the living room expecting to find Jens new girl friend.

Instead of course as you have probably predicted I found a guy around my age watching the news in my chair. He stood up and introduced him self as Rob.

He seemed like a really nice guy but I was still really uncomfortable. I guess he could tell and so of course he started to be even nicer telling how nice my home was and how great my yard looked which of course made me even more wary of him and I proceeded to gulp down a few glasses of wine trying to figure out what the heck was going on. I was just about to ask just that when my wife let us boys know that dinner was ready.

During dinner I got the nerve up to ask how Rob and Jen had become friends.

They both thought this was funny because each of them had assumed the other had explained that Robs partner Jeff had to go away on business and had to miss out the dinner invitation that Jen had given them at the gym.

Oh wow to bad I said while thinking to myself oh man what a relief. He's gay.

As the evening went on we moved on to some shots of tequila which really loosened up my big mouth both figuratively and literally as you will see.

I told Jeff that I had never met or talked to a gay man before and did he mind If I asked him some questions. He said shoot so I did. The first and last question I asked him about his sexuality was what had made him decide to be a gay man. He told me with a completely straight face that he loved getting oral sex and women had a really hard time

getting his cock in their mouth because it was so big. I said you're kidding me right.

(Pay attention reader because this is where I open my big mouth figuratively)

I then said Jen can fit my whole cock in her mouth so I bet she could take you. Thinking he's gay I can talk to him. Jen laughed at that and I was not sure why. Jeff said to me Rob

I'll take that bet but if she can't you have to finish it. I thought Jen would get really offended but she seemed amused and with a slightly drunken slur said ok big man whip out and fell to her knees in front of Rob.

I was in total shock but my cock was rock hard and I couldn't speak. I was fixated on the two of them and waiting to see what would happen. Then Rob a casual as can be

unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to his ankles and stepped out of them. Then he turned around to present to my wife with the biggest cock she has ever had the pleasure of seeing. I knew now that Rob was fully expecting me to suck his cock and the thought of it was killing me. I couldn't go thru with it. In the mean time Jen was not wasting the opportunity and was trying in vain to get his whole head in her mouth. Rob laughed and winced at the toothy attempt my wife was making on his cock. She took a breather and said sorry lover there is just no way this is going to happen you bet on the wrong horse and laughed at her little joke about her friends giant cock. I Guess Rob could see the fear in my eyes and told me hey you really don't have to I was just having some fu.... I am not sure what it was that made me do it but I suddenly had to have him in my mouth is the literal part of my big mouth story. I licked and sucked his magnificent cock like a starving man eating his first meal in days I could tell he was about to blow his load from his super hard cock and his big juicy balls all tight and up on either side the thick base of his meaty cock but told him I would only make him cum if he fucked Jen which really surprised both of them but they both happily agreed. It was a great night of sex and sexual discovery for all of us. I really loved watching Jen get that huge cock in her pussy and I surprised all three of us even further when I sucked his cum out of her gapped and engorged pussy. I felt driven by a high energy lust and continued to get all three of us to try one new thing after another until the sun came up. Even after Rob fell asleep I felt compelled to lick and suck his cock.

Since then Jen and I have had a lot of really good nights with some very hot and very well endowed men a lot of whom Rob has introduced us to and some we have met on our own.