Me and My Bullet - At The Mall

Story Info
Risk, exposure and multiple public orgasms.
6.8k words
4.56
41.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I can remember, I've been addicted to daring public adventures. What began with that natural teenage interest in seeing how much you could get away with has grown over the years into regular journeys out... journeys that start out quite ordinary but somehow always seem to turn into full scale panic-driven thrill seeking - the risk of being caught naked, being caught with an erection, or being caught having orgasms in public, wanting not to be seen but somehow at the same time wanting to be seen. That heady combination of humiliation mixed with thrill and excitement.

For me, there are two things going on... there is the risk of exposing myself in crowded public places. Just how far can I go? It makes me so hard.

At the same time, there is my lovely anal bullet vibrating inside me - a secret hidden away for the ultimate thrill of talking to someone or walking past people, having an orgasm and them not knowing. So this is a story about me - mid-30s gym fit bloke, with average build - my ultra-low rise revealing jeans, and my bullet, and our adventures together.

I'd left work and was stopping over in London, determined to relieve the boredom of an overnight stay with a bit of fun. I lay on the bed contemplating my bullet-style butt-plug. I'd made sure that I'd brought my "exposure" clothes. Let's go for it.

I had a shower, making sure that my hairless cock, crotch and bum were as smooth as they could be - nothing so classless as showing your pubes - and set about getting dressed. I could already feel my cock slightly engorging at the thought of what was to come, and my mouth was already feeling dry. I squeezed my way into my ultra low-rise pair of tight skinny jeans, made to order, no leg bunching and with just 6 inches of front-rise, with just 9-inch rise at the back. Without any underwear, the button sat literally at the join between my cock and groin, and the back exposed about an inch or so of crack. I did the button up and pulled a short belt around the waistband and did it up to keep the jeans in place. I put on a decent Ted Baker button shirt, undid the top two buttons and left the bottom button undone - that way any breeze would reveal just how low-rise my jeans really were. Small pair of socks and some converses and that was the most dressed I'd be for the evening.

I looked in the mirror, and stretched myself out, there's nothing so sexy as low rise jeans - all that promise of what's underneath, nearly but not quite on view. I could feel my cock getting hard, beginning to struggle to get out of the tight jeans - a clear bulge that would be obvious to anyone looking in that direction. Not yet I thought.

I then dropped my jeans, grabbed some lube, smeared it over me and the bullet and forced it inside. 5 inches of aching pleasure with a base to hold it in place. The feeling is indescribably good - being breached and filled up, the feeling of it gently rubbing my prostate giving a taste of the evening ahead. Oh this was going to be good - barely in my jeans and bullet in, I was looking forward to my cums tonight. But just how far would I go in public?

I took care to switch on the plug so that I could control using the remote in the shirt pocket, then did up my jeans, setting the belt strategically above the point at the base of my cock and I was ready to go.

I have only two ground rules - they make things more fun and risky. First, when I'm out in plain sight, I am not allowed hands on clothing to cover up - despite what my jeans and shirt might be doing, I'm not allowed to adjust them. It's OK to reveal more of course but no matter where I am and what's on view, I can't touch to cover - I must let things take their course. Second, whatever I'm doing as a prostate orgasm builds, I can't stop - if it's coming, I have to let it cum!

The evening was cool, and the walk to the train uneventful. I switched on the remote - the lowest setting - and felt the warm vibrations inside me waking up my prostate. The motion of walking moves the tool inside so my whole arse is gently vibrating. God it feels good - and no-one knows... the feeling of sheer naughtiness having fun when no-one can see but are only a few feet away. The young woman next to me on the platform, with the long blond hair, crop top and skinny jeans, if only she knew... I stretched myself to fully upright, and I could feel a gust of wind lift my shirt, exposing the top of my crack from behind. A quick look and there was a middle-aged business woman behind me - had she seen? And if so, what did she think? My cock pushed tighter against my jeans.

I stood near the door on the train, rocking gently to my first orgasm. The train arrived at the mall stop just as I was beginning to gently shudder, so I was able to walk across to the exit door without really showing what was happening. It was far too early to be caught quivering with pleasure. I reached into my pocket and switched the bullet off - for now.

I walked slowly up the platform, shirt gently blowing in the breeze, revealing how low my jeans were to those in front and those behind. The cool wind circled around the top of my crack, a feeling heightening my sense that people behind could see the top of my arse. I needed to move slowly, I thought, as the belt holding my jeans up was not so tight that it might not let the jeans slip a little if I moved too suddenly or quickly. This was OK until I reached the steps at the end of the platform. I tentatively stepped onto the first step, and immediately felt my jeans slip by... well... no more than a millimetre, but definitely noticeable. There were about 30 steps. I looked up. My mouth dried a little and my legs felt a little faint. As I saw it at that moment, there was no way I was going to get up the steps without revealing a bit too much of myself, to the crowd of people behind me, and to the people coming down the steps the other side. But I couldn't stop.

By the time I'd got half way up the steps, my jeans had slipped about an inch at the back, and also at a bit at the front so that the belt rested on my cock - and I had the uncomfortable feeling that they were going to come really loose. And, then, at that moment, gripped by a combination of fear and exhilaration, maybe some primal urge to take a risk, I arched my back, pushed my chest out and locked my stomach - all having the effect of making my jeans actually looser. Why had I reacted in that way? Did I want to be humiliated?

But as I did so, my cock moved up a gear and pushed up towards my belt. It was now obvious to anyone looking at my crotch - accidentally or on purpose - that I had a full-on erection straining to get out of a pair of jeans that were already ultra-low, getting lower and becoming looser.

I pressed on up the steps. My shirt was now blowing about half way up my back, and I felt a wind-tunnel type breeze lift it further. With every step, my jeans moving lower, exposing more of my bum, buttocks clenched to maximise the look above the jeans. With about 5 steps to go, driven by the movement and motion on the steps, my jeans lurched down suddenly, about half-way down my crack and the belt resting gently on my erect cock. It felt like my erection was the only thing holding my jeans up and the sight of the base of my penis peeking out over the belt was unmistakeable.

My mouth was so dry I wouldn't have been able to speak if anyone had asked me what I was doing. Instead, at that moment the wind-tunnel reversed and blew my shirt up my stomach and chest, revealing the base of my erection to a woman on the opposite side. She was in her mid-20s, dressed for a night out, fabulous figure in a low cut red dress with more than a bit of cleavage on show. I briefly met her eyes, looked down at her breasts then back up to her face; I smiled... luckily she smiled what seemed a rather naughty smile back and was on past me.

Knowing that a decent bit of my hard cock had been seen by a good-looking girl had almost taken me to an edge I didn't want to get to yet, but I got to the top of the steps, and now walking back on level ground, my jeans settled into their position half way down my butt crack. I tensed my buttock cheeks again and felt OK - decently fit for my age and now showing butt even when my shirt was hanging straight without wind to interfere with it. I enjoyed the breeze on me, and imagined what the women behind me might be thinking... would there be one who would want to grab my buttocks? Would she want to slip a hand down my jeans and finger my eager rim?

I left the station and headed on towards the mall entrance. I switched the bullet on - time for some more fun! I moved the setting to 2 (there are 6) and ambled gently making sure my prostate gland got the benefit of the motion. I started to breathe more deeply, longer breaths, as my orgasm began to build. I looked into the distance, focusing on my breathing. Long slow breaths. Getting faster, getting shallower. Faster, shallower, faster, shallower... and as the orgasm hit, it sent shock waves through my body. My right leg buckled slightly, and as I rode 3 waves of orgasmic energy, my arms straightened - it was all I could do to keep on walking. I felt my cock tensing, and I felt it leaking - the hardest yet, straining further up. Would there be a visible stain through my jeans?

When I'd caught my breath, I hastily switched the bullet off and looked around. That was way more intense than usual for the second one - maybe this was going to be a special night. No-one seemed unduly disturbed. Behind me was a young man smoking, he looked at my crack and then carried on playing with his phone. To the side, a group of teenage girls talking loudly. As my orgasm subsided, my breathing returned to normal. A little bead of sweat on my forehead was the only hint of what had just happened. This was good - but it made me more determined to be interacting with someone the next time.

I pushed the double doors and was in the mall. No wind in here I thought - not that it would make any difference as to what could be seen at front and back. Straight up an escalator - then into the toilets to get ready for the next stage.

Into the largest cubicle, shut the door and take stock. I allowed myself a very long exhale and considered my next move. I looked down. I dried the pre-cum and pulled my jeans back up to the start position, and got ready for the next level... I undid the button and the tiny zip-fly. I shuddered with the thought - but this was a real thrill, a sexual buzz coursing through my body - this was taking any doubt away that my arse and cock would get very exposed at some point. My whole being knew it - and that buzz was amazing.

No-one around as I looked into the communal mirror. I again arched my back and surveyed a decent looking abdomen - flat, not a six pack but nowhere near flabby either, and thought that someone out there might quite like it. I allowed myself to imagine a gorgeous woman stroking just above my jeans - her fingers dancing down towards where my cock still strained - and the straining intensified. But it was definitely solo for me tonight. As I walked out, I looked down to see the base of my cock, clearly visible above the belt as I walked.

Out into the mall, my plan was to walk the entire square twice with the bullet on 4 - it would take about 10 minutes, then drop into a shop to buy some gum. Let's see where this could get to... I began to walk, fairly briskly at first, but soon realised that the extra movement was loosening my jeans. I slowed and switched the bullet on.

Wow, that was intense. The eager vibrations seeking out my prostate, engorging the gland and my cock once more, filling my hole with urgency. It became difficult to walk fast at all - so I slowed to a really quiet pace and focused my mind on the feelings inside me. This is easily the best feeling I have - feeling stimulated and full-up at the same time - knowing what's to come but at the same time holding it back as much as possible to increase the pleasure. My mind wandered - what would it be like to be fucked, I mean actually fucked - maybe with a strapon by a really sexy girl? On my knees, my willing hole taking the full length of the toy as she leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders to increase the thrusting. Would it be this intense? Would it feel this sexy?

As the vibrations continued, my cock was getting really hard, and I could feel pre-cum leaking again. I looked up, and a beautiful woman, about my age, walked past me. She'd obviously clocked my exposed crack, and as she passed, she turned round over her shoulder and smiled - she raised her eyebrows and went to say something but must have thought better of it. As she walked on, I saw that she had low-cut skinny jeans on herself, a white tight fitting tee-shirt that exposed just about two inches of her midriff so I could just see the top of her crack as she swung her hips from side to side.

She turned around, and stood still and up straight right in front of me, arms by her side, a bag over her shoulder. As I walked towards her, I could see that her white top, semi-sheer, covered a black push-up bra. I love seeing a black bra under light clothing - it's the height of sexiness! As I walked past her, something took hold of me and I actually moved towards her so that I brushed against her long fair hair. A surge of nervous sexual energy hit me as I briefly and lightly touched against her. I did not linger, as I had to carry on walking but I saw her eyes move down towards my crotch - where she would have been close enough to see the base of my throbbing cock above my belt. What had she thought? Had she wanted to talk? Had she known what I was doing?

When past her, I looked down - momentarily forgetting the vibrations, but focusing on where my jeans had got to. And it was both alarming and exciting - my straining cock had pushed the top of the jeans, open button and all, below where my belt was sitting, so that there was about an inch of my shaft on show to the world. The veins were prominent - my excitement was unmistakeable, my inability to cover up at once both shameful but incredibly erotic. And the fact that this gorgeous woman had seen it, and smiled and stared, made the feeling even more erotic.

How was I going to make it round the second circuit? No touching I thought. No adjustments allowed. And then suddenly almost from nowhere, my attention turned back to the vibrations - my breathing became uncontrollable, the familiar long deep breaths getting shallower and faster as the inevitable approached. My god the vibrations were intense - and it was all I could do to focus on walking straight. My body stiffened, and I had to control the urge to rub my own body in readiness.

When my orgasms take hold of me, they make me feel alive - really aware of every inch of my skin, they make me want to touch myself all over, they make me want to get naked so that I can feel totally at-one with myself and my body. This is one of the reasons I do this - I know I can't get completely naked in front of a mall full of people - but I'm also massively turned on by the risk that one day the sensational feeling will so overtake me that I just might do it anyway.

I was half-way round the second circuit when I knew I was not going to last much longer - I had to change plan, so I stopped at one of those kiosks that they have in the middle of the mall. Fortunately there was a young woman serving. She was about 21, slim and fit, dressed in black shopwear with a shirt unbuttoned from the top. Two buttons undone, and a hint of bra on show, holding firm breasts. She had short black hair and a lovely friendly face. I'm glad she looked the way she did.

"What can I get you sir?"

She looked down at my crotch - I caught her gaze.

"I'll just have some of this gum, please" - I said, my speech faltering but somehow gesturing towards the shelf.

She turned away to reach to the shelf just as my breathing hit fever pitch. Short sharp breaths, my chest heaving, arms by my side, and just as she turned back and stood in front of me, my orgasm hit me. It hit me hard. Full-on, weak-at-the-knees, I had to strain to stop my body collapsing with the feeling of what was happening to me. My entire being was consumed by an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. I closed my eyes. My head span. My knees buckled slightly, and I put a hand out to stop myself falling over - I had no control over what I reached for, but as the shuddering subsided, I knew as I opened my eyes that I'd grabbed hold of the girl's forearm and was gripping it intently.

I looked up at her face. The expression was one more of genuine surprise than anger or distrust. Loads of thoughts... could she hear the bullet? Did she know what just happened? Did she even know about men's multiple orgasms? Whatever she thought, she knew I wasn't a threat!

I slowly took my arm away and went to say "Thank you" but only my lips moved, no words came out. She smiled. She leaned in towards me and said "I hope you don't mind me being rude, but as you took hold of me, I couldn't help notice your cock." Her eyes looked down. Her words cut right through me... simultaneously a dagger of humiliation, an electric shock of excitement.

Startled, I pulled away, and said "sorry". I gestured to leave, but then she said "That's £1 please". It was then that I reached down towards my jeans to get a coin when I realised that while my belt was still in place, the right hand pocket with the money in it had come away from my body much further than before, pushed by the urgency of my cock as it tried to spring out as my orgasm took over me. No less than two inches of my cock on show and no more than a foot away from a beautiful girl. A moment in time - remembered forever. I grabbed a £1 coin, but couldn't help but leave the jeans where they were - they were the rules. I handed the coin to the girl and this time, did manage a proper "Thank you". "You're welcome" she smiled, and I swear she licked her lips as I turned from our glance - a suggestive gesture perhaps but definitely there.

As I walked away, I remembered that the bullet was still on. I quickly turned it off - no need for over-stimulation. I hurriedly made my way to the nearest toilet block, which fortunately was only about 30 feet away and with no-one in between, to re-group for the next phase of the adventure.

I stood with my back to the wall and de-hunched. How many people had seen my cock as I made my way around the mall? What did the kiosk girl really think? And had she licked her lips? Yes, she had, and it made me shake with the anticipation of my next move.

I dropped my jeans and cupped my balls. I slipped down to my perineum and rubbed gently. God it felt good. A spell-binding combination of being full up with my currently-dormant anal plug with external stimulation to get myself going again. I felt sure that the next orgasm, the fourth of the evening, would take me to places I'd not yet been to tonight. And the expectation was a key part of the stimulation. I had to resist the urge to cum now, in the restroom block, and to break the spell. But I'd got better things planned for my cock and my cum. All in good time.

I was so high on the adrenalin of it all, I stripped naked and allowed myself some time to feel myself all over - run my hands over every inch of my being, drinking in the feeling of aliveness that had taken over me. From the tips of my toes, I ran my hands up my legs, front and back, inner thighs, around my balls and onwards to my stomach and chest. I love feeling this connected.

I snapped myself free and got dressed - and by now I was so pumped with the thrill of it all, I was going to make as certain as I could, short of stripping and running naked through the mall, that I'd expose myself as fully and intimately as I dared. I'd make sure that the jeans, belt and shirt would finally expose what the evening was really about, leaving no-one in doubt about the time I was having. I was going to go for it - nothing barred.

12