Me and My Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Amanda, yes," she breathed as she saw me pinch my nipples and pull on them. I wasn't quite sure where this was leading but the sensations of starting to masturbate together were getting to me and I couldn't really have cared.

"Lie on your front" she said very huskily "and put your hands between your legs."

I happily complied for at that time that was my favourite position for masturbating. I felt rather than saw her join me on the bed and knew that she was to my left the way my face was looking. Her fingers trailed across my bottom sending even more shivers through me particularly as it reminded me of that first time in the cottage in Scotland just three weeks ago.

"Are you nearly there Amanda? She asked her finger sliding deliciously along the crease of my bottom.

"Mmmm," I replied my eyes closed. I felt her finger pressing on my anus and I wiggled my bottom a little with the pleasure I felt. She held it there and then said, quite firmly.

"Open your eyes and look at me now." I did and I nearly jumped out of my skin with surprise. She was kneeling beside me the robe now off. Around her waist there was a black, leather strap and held onto her by that a dildoe.

"She's wearing a strap on dildoe," I thought not that I'd ever seen one before. I panicked a little but the finger pressing on the hole of my bottom and her voice that said.

"Stay exactly where you are," stopped me from moving. "Now Amanda I really am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," she said sternly.

Looking at the size of the huge, black penis substitute I really was worried. Worried about whether I would be able to accommodate that but also about what seemed a rather deviant idea to me. So far I had been able to reconcile most everything I had done with other women as just fun, a little bi or simply experimenting. But to have a woman fuck me with a strap on dildoe really did strike me as blatant lesbianism.

"No Marcia, no please," I begged, "I'm too small and it will hurt me."

She totally ignored my plea and instead merely pressed harder on my anus with her finger. She pulled me up onto all fours and turned me so that by looking to one side I could see our refection in the mirror.

"I want you to watch as I fuck you Amanda. I want you to see yourself being fucked like a lesbian by a lesbian," she went on half scaring the life out of me half exciting me. "I am going to do just as I want with you for you are my toy aren't you?"

I didn't reply.

"Aren't you?" she snarled again taking hold of my hips. "Say it Amanda you're my toything, my slave aren't you?"

I caught her eye in the mirror and I could not help myself whimpering. "Yes Marcia I am."

And right at that moment I believed that I very well might be precisely that.

It was, however, an amazing sight in the mirror. Me naked, my head resting on my arms my bottom stuck in the air with my legs partly opened. Marcia kneeling behind me also naked with the monster sized dildoe sticking up from her slim waist and tummy.

As it passed through my lips it felt very similar to a man's penis but as it went further and further up me so the rather unyielding hard plastic made it quite a different sensation. And as she kept pushing and pushing so it felt that I would split. I knew that my lips must have been stretched as far as they could be but looking in the mirror I could see that probably no more than half the length of it was up me.

"No Marcia," I whined, "no please it is too big for me."

Totally ignoring me she continued pushing and pushing until nearly all of it was inside me. Once there she didn't move at all for a while and this enabled me to become adjusted to the intrusion of this massive instrument inside me. And I have to say that the feeling of being so full was not totally unpleasant but that of the almost tearing feeling around my lips was.

The actual fuck was overall terrible. I couldn't relax and the tenseness in me made every thrust and movement rather a strain. The feeling of being so full did not compensate for feeling as though she would tear me and the result was that for the first time with a woman I had to half feign my orgasm. I knew that had I not done that she would have gone mad so I gave her what she wanted.

My "affair" continued with Marcia after our return from Marbella but not for long. It was perhaps the most tempestuous time ever in my sex life and one where I had the most conflict.

That I was sort of captivated by her was obvious. When with her I was half afraid and half in awe of her. My feelings gravitated from enormous affection, particularly when she was gentle and sensitive towards me, to almost hatred when she was bullying, overly demanding and unnecessarily controlling. She was able to raise the most incredible desires and wants in me and she gave me so much intense sexual pleasures that I could almost lose my senses of being and normality when with her. Although I vowed when apart from her that I would not be her puppet when with her she only had to look at me with that haughty stare and dominating manner and I would find myself completely at her beck and call sexually. When she did that I lost any sense of sexual morality and was prepared to go with her on whatever erotic trip she decided. I just didn't seem able to stop myself.

And of course all of this time I felt that I was sinking further and further into the world of real lesbianism although I did not feel that was really me. I still did not believe that I had crossed over but considered that I was truly bisexual for occasionally during this mad period I had some involvement with men and gained enough excitement and pleasure from them to keep me thinking that way.

But the one thing that I learned from Marcia and what hit home to me from my involvement with her was how affected I was with the dominant approach she had towards me. It was as if I needed her to control and direct me and I was worried at the ironic sort of pleasure and the odd thrills I received when she abused and degraded me. That I wasn't happy about. It was a side of me I didn't know existed and one that did give me concern for I wasn't at all sure how far I would be happy in letting her, or someone else take me down that path.

In the couple or three weeks between Marbella and the end of it I saw her several times. Again her approach varied from being loving and considerate, although all the time she was totally in control, and being uncaring and downright horrible.

Snotty Jean, as I had come to term, her phoned one Thursday and said that Marcia was giving a small dinner party the next evening and wanted me there. I was to be at her house at eight for eight thirty and was to dress "elegantly tartish," as that was theme of the party. I could almost hear the old cow thinking, "and that shouldn't be hard for you should it?" I asked how many guests were going to be there but Jean refused to tell me.

So I arrived by cab wearing a tight red PVC skirt and a very low cut black top. I wore black fishnets and a suspender belt and quite high heeled shoes. With more make up on than normal and with my hair half up and half down so that ringlets fell down by my ears I felt that I had gained the requested look.

I was a little surprised to see that there were just two other women there for I'd assumed that it would be a lager party than that. Marcia introduced me to Sammy, a coloured girl who was like an amazon in build. She must have been almost six feet tall and probably a body builder fan for the muscles on her arms and legs that I could see outside the ridiculously short, tight dress she was wearing were so very well-defined. Not unattractive she had Negroid features and a beautifully glistening skin and an almost permanent smile on her face. Clair, the other guest was older, around 40 I guessed, and slimmer. Wearing a black leather jump suit that zipped up her middle from the crotch to her neck she had a rather hard looking face made more so by her thin lips and cold eyes. She had short cropped black hair and looked rather butch.

We had a few drinks and then Marcia's houseman served a dinner. I didn't feel that comfortable with the conversation although Marcia's possessive manner towards me and the way that she fairly, tenderly frequently touched my arm and looked at me made me feel good and very wanted. I couldn't quite make out whether Clair and Sammy were an item or not but they clearly knew each and Marcia quite well for there was lots of giggling at what I found incomprehensible in-jokes.

Sitting in the small beautifully furnished sitting room after dinner with the lights dimmed sipping wine I did feel a little left out when they talked about other people they all knew and were sort of ignoring me. I suppose I drank a little too much, but then I assume we all did, and was not quite sure I heard Marcia right but I thought she said something like,

"As we are all dressed as tarts why don't we act like them?"

I looked up and she said to me. "Come on Mandy why don't you start?"

I asked what she meant and she said for me to strip off a little. I refused assuming it was some form of joke but the look on her face and the coldness in her voice when she said.

"I did ask you to didn't I?" told me she wasn't joking. But I was still not prepared to do that and said no to her.

"I'll ask you once more, my dear and think very carefully before answering," was her threatening reply.

I felt so demeaned and insulted in front of the others, who looked on with a sort of amused contempt for me, that I almost started to cry but still said no.

"Well girls," Marcia smiled to others, "if she won't undress for us we'd better do it ourselves hadn't we?"

And that is when my entire infatuation of her disappeared for the three of them did undress me and in effect raped me.

It was the most ghastly experience of my life. To be held in the vice like grip of Sammy as Clair pulled my top down and Marcia lifted my skirt up was awful. To have Sammy squeezing my breasts as Clair lifted them out of my bra scared me and to have Marcia tear my panties off as the other two pulled the rest of my clothes off was a terrifying experience. I was being held by Sammy just dressed in my fishnets and high heeled shoes as Marcia said.

"Now come on Mandy, relax and let's all enjoy this," as she slipped the low cut gown with slits right up to her thighs off and stood before us in just panties, suspender belt and stockings. Clair also undressed to a waspie and stockings and she began stroking and caressing me. The two of them held me as Sammy stripped completely. Despite the enormity of the situation I could hardly suppress a gasp of surprise at the sheer amazement of her heavily muscled body and at the definition she had.

During the next hour or so they did everything to me despite my pleas to them to stop and the tears that were pouring down my face. I had two of them greedily sucking my breasts while the other was between my legs and then one there and the other with their tongue between the cheeks of my bottom. I had a set of fingers up my pussy and one up my anus and then two sets up the front.

I guess the most awful and overall most degrading and demeaning aspect to the whole thing, though, was that eventually they did make me cum.

I have never seen or heard from Marcia from that day to this.

12