Me and My Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not me. It was not the Mandy I knew. Not the confused woman who had self-doubts over practically everything and especially her feelings for other women. This was not the woman who rarely takes the lead even with lovers she knows well, not the woman who had ever initiated anything whatsoever with another woman. It was surely someone else that so assuredly held the gaze of the naked woman just a few feet from her. That without a hint of embarrassment let her gaze roam up and down the naked body that had been offered to her. That with increasing interest and desire admired the firm, taught, slim body. The lithely, muscular arms and legs. The flat stomach and the small but perfectly formed and very heavily nippled breasts.

There was no way that it was me that said.

"Is that what you really want Sherry, to have a shower?" Not me with that croaking voice that went on. "Is that why you dropped the towel like that?"

And it could not possibly have been the introverted, unsure and full of introspection at such times Amanda Williams that closed the short distance between the slim tennis coach and the fuller figured other female still dressed in her tennis clothes.

But it was me. I had done that and said those things. And the reaction from Sherry was amazing for she seemed so nervous as I stood close to her and held her hands saying.

"The answer is yes Sherry, I will have an affair with you."

We hugged each other and I said for her to come back to my apartment.

I must admit that as we drove there in our own cars the nervousness returned somewhat but overall I felt ok. Apprehensive and a little worried that these "unnatural" feelings had surfaced again but, at the same time, pleasingly excited at the prospect of what was about to happen.

I got to the apartment first for Sherry was collecting the pizzas and had a quick tidy up and pondered on a shower but thought I would probably not have time. I was right for, before any further concerns could be raised in my mind, she was ringing the doorbell.

We ate and drank, a little giggly like two schoolgirls, as we surprisingly easily discussed the "affair."

"I'm not a lesbian," she said, "You know that don't you Mand?" I nodded my mouth full of pizza as she went on, "but over the years I've found that I can enjoy sex with the right sort of woman as much as I can with a man."

Possibly slightly flirtatiously I asked with a smile. "And am I the right sort Sherry?"
She replied, "Oh yes Mandy, oh yes and you have been for such a long time. I adore your looks and figure, you can't imagine how difficult it's been when I've seen you in your tennis gear and when we've cuddled or kissed after a match. I wanted to make love to you right there on court so many times"

As we talked I again felt those, new to me, feelings of control returning. I hardly understood them at first but I felt that I was becoming the leader. Her obvious desire for me and the degree to which she wanted me made me feel strong. They also made me feel enormously aroused and gave me a confidence the type of which I was unused to.

Smiling I said. "Well we're not on court now are we Sherry? We're alone in my home aren't we?" She hardly reacted but looked at me sort of imploringly and whispered a very quiet.

"Yes Mandy we are alone."

Full of confidence now I stood up and took her hand. "Let's have that shower now shall we Sherry?"

As we undressed ourselves in my bedroom we both just stared at what the other was revealing until everything had been. There was tense silence as we again held hands and walked into the bathroom naked.

"Oh Mandy," she said quietly, "you are so beautiful, your breasts are all I imagined they would be, they are marvellous."

We stopped by the shower door waiting for the hot water to come through. Very close. The two naked bodies almost touching. I looked up and down her and felt yet another surge of sexual desire.

"Sherry you have a beautiful body and you know it." I replied reaching out for her.

We kissed, our bodies squashed together her smaller breasts fitting snugly into my larger mounds. We ground ourselves against the other as we slowly moved into the shower cubicle still kissing. The water poured over us making our skins glisten and smooth. She was lovely to the touch like that and we both cupped the others breasts. Although it had been over a year since my last experience with Toni all those familiar feelings flooded back. The softness, the gentleness, the lack of urgency, the knowledge that we could go on for ages and the familiarity that only a woman can have about another.

We soaped and washed each other with our attention, at first, mainly being focused on the other's breasts. Naturally though as we further aroused the other so they were not enough stimulation and we ventured onto the others bottom, thighs, tummy and legs. Kissing almost continually and using all of our body against the other as well as moving our hands everywhere we took each other together and absolutely mutually towards a climax.

I felt so much more part of this than I ever had before and with Sherry's approach being slightly submissive I suppose I sort of took the lead. And that was so different but also so incredibly extra exciting,

I pushed her backwards against the wall and held her hands above her head thus tightening her already taught body and exposing everything to me. I kissed her mouth and then each of her breasts. Feeling very adventurous I pushed my breast against her face encouraging her mouth to circle my nipple that she did eagerly by biting on it. We were both very near. Still holding her arms above her head I slithered closer until our nipples met and we kissed deeply again my leg coming up right between her thighs. She clamped herself to it writhing her pussy against that long firm front thigh muscle. This action was so enormously exciting for me. I don't know why but I felt it to be the most overtly sexual thing I had ever done, certainly with a woman, and it thrilled me so much as she began to pant and moan as her orgasm erupted. Her arm came away from mine and seemed to fly between my legs that I also clamped tightly around that.

And like that we climaxed so wonderfully powerfully together.

We dried ourselves, put robes on and then dried each others hair. That's such a very intimate act between two women. Drying and brushing the hair of a woman to whom I had just made love was amazingly erotic and we both told the other about our feelings. Sherry has quite short, naturally blonde hair and that was dry quite quickly but of course mine took so much longer and I loved her doing it.

Inevitably such a tender thing led us on and encouraged us. As she was brushing the back of my hair so her hands started straying onto my shoulders pushing the robe along them a little causing it to gape at the front. As she did this more and more, so soon I was sitting there with most of my breasts exposed. It was a strangely arousing sight. Sat in front of a mirror with Sherry behind me our eyes meeting by way of a reflection I could also look at myself and see most of my boobs including the edges of each of my nipples. Her exertions at drying my long, thick hair had also made her robe open all the way down the front and I could look in the mirror and see it right down to just beneath her waist.

It seemed so natural. So right. The perfect gesture to accompany the heavily charged atmosphere. The correct action to emphasis the sight of my nearly exposed breasts and almost totally revealed body. My eyes locked on hers in the mirror I slowly raised my hands until they touched each of my breasts outside the robe. Then smouldering at her with all the desire I could muster I slid my hands inside it at the same time pushing the material completely off them. Cupping each orb in my hands I began to roll them together and to squeeze the tips of my nipples as we stared so intently at each other. Her hands slid down and joined mine on my breasts as we both looked on as if voyeurs in the mirror.

Of course this led to more and soon she was bending over kissing my neck and pulling the robe away from me at the same time as which hers just seemed to disappear.

We went to the bed and laid in the middle of it cuddled up kissing and stroking each other's nudity.

This was wonderful. Not the urgency or the latent aggression so often associated with sex with a man. We both knew that we had all night if needed. We were both aware that we could recover from sex in moments. We both knew that we could ride on the highest crest of the wave of orgasm for ages. And this conditioned our approach. No pushiness, no trying to force the pace. Just gentle, loving undemanding lovemaking that took the others needs into consideration to at least the level of one's own.

We did everything two girls can do together.

We brought each other to a climax with our hands then more adventurously with our mouths. Lying on our sides we made the most perfect oral love.

I laid on top of her and snuggled down between her legs so our mounds and clitorises rubbed together. And like that I fucked her just like a man fucks. She laid on my back and, grinding her mound against my bum, she simulated fucking me like that. We lay with legs open and intertwined so that the lips of our pussies met and were squelched together. I got my vibrator and we used that on each other. On our tits, our nipples, our clits and, of course, inside each other.

It really was the most perfect girl on girl sex imaginable and, after she had gone I felt more female than I could have imagined. What we had done was not in any way lesbian. Had a man been available and had we both fancied him I have no doubt that we would have invited him to share us and we would avidly have used him. No, what Sherry and I did was not lesbianism but sheer, unadulterated sex and nothing more complicated than that.

12