Me and My Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,437 Followers

Sylvia had tears in her eyes as her grandson confessed to her. "Chad... Sweetie, you don't have to explain or ask for anything... I already made up my mind long ago and... I want it too sweetheart. So, make love to me, fuck me, do anything you want... I love you Chad!"

Then they mashed their mouths together as magnets that were attracted to each other. Their tongues battled wildly, as they moaned loudly.

Chad resumed his thrusting and started smacking deep into his grandmother's tight pussy. Grandmother and grandson were now in a total bliss, blind and deaf to the outside world as they made love and fucked each other silly.

Squirt after squirt of fresh pussy juice shot out of Sylvia's cunt with each thrust, she could feel his cock throb heavily now, indicating that he would cum soon from their intense fucking.

She released their kiss and spoke. "Baby are you going to cum soon?"

"Yes Gran, it's feels so fucking good and I'm indeed reaching my limit." Moaned Chad with heavy breaths in-between.

"Then let me make us cum both... I want to ride you to our climax, you think you can hold on till we done that sweetie?"

"For you? Anything Gran... Let's do it."

He released himself with a loud plop and helped Sylvia up. Chad took a seat on the large chair next to them. His grandmother placed herself above him, grabbing his cock and aiming it onto her entrance. "Here it goes sweetie."

She then lowered herself in one go, slamming down onto her grandson's thick cock, taking it in again in one single go. She could feel him hitting her cervix again.

"Oooooh! Chaaaad!" She screamed as he groaned and took both of her big tits into the palm of his hands, kneading them softly.

"Gran! Yes! Go on and fuck me Gran! Make us cum at the same time, make us both cum so hard!"

She started bouncing up and down on his pussy juice and precum soaked cock, bottoming out against her cervix with each slam down. Her big tits bounced in his hands before he mauled at them and grabbed them tight, now guiding his grandmother up and down as he started trusting into her.

They were now fucking like animals. Sylvia came down and Chad went up in perfect sync, slapping hard against each other, resulting in loud screams from both of them. Squirts of precum, pussy juice and sweat flew around them, making a mess out of the chair and the carpet under it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuccck meeee!" Screamed Sylvia at the top of her lungs, having little orgasms each time they met. "Make Grandma cum all over that thick cock! Fuck my cunt and make us both cum!"

"Yes! Yes! We will Gran, both of us... Ugh shit! Both of us will cum like never before!"

Chad started pinching her nipples as Sylvia gyrated onto his cock after every bounce, they could both feel that they were not far off from the grand finale.

"It's coming Gran! Fuck! I'm going to cum Gran!"

"Do it! Do it and cum in me! I'm feeling it too baby! Shoot that thick potent cum into Grandma's freshly fucked cunt and make her explode! Oh Chaaaad!"

"CUMMING!" Screamed Chad in sync with Sylvia's "I love youuuuu!"

And then they both exploded into orgasmic bliss.

Chad shot three big loads into her pussy before Sylvia came herself, bucking and shaking wildly as a huge squirt of pussy juice shot out of her gaping cunt. This caused Chad's cock to plop out of her as he was still cumming. Rope after rope of thick cum shot into the air, scattering all over the carpet and chair under them.

Sylvia felt herself going dark for a few seconds as she slumped back into her grandson's chest, small squirts of nectar kept on shooting out of her cum filled pussy. Her body was still shaking as she breathed heavily.

The same thing happened to Chad, but he managed to hold his grandmother tightly against him, making sure that she did not fell down. A thick stream of cum dripped down of his shaft while he felt his legs being soaked due to Sylvia's nectar squirts.

They both laid down there for a few minutes, holding onto each other while feeling their bodies being soaked with a variety of different bodily fluids.

"Gran... Oh God... I... I never came like that before, this was unreal how good it felt."

"Urghh... Oh honey... Chad... You gave Grandma... The biggest orgasm of her life, But... It was sooo good..."

Chad buried his head into his grandmother's neck, smelling her lovely body odor as she reached for his free hand and intertwined their fingers. They stayed like this for another few minutes.

"Gran... Can you show me it? How much I came inside of you? I have never experienced something like this..." Asked Chad after a while.

"I... I can do that for you sweetie, it has to come out anyway."

Chad lifted his grandmother and sat her down on the glass coffee table, Sylvia spread her legs and pushed the crazy amount of her grandson's cum out of her well fucked pussy.

Gob after gob of thick cum started leaking out of her pussy, Sylvia was amazed at the amount that her grandson shot in and out of her. She was not the only one.

"Wow... Just like Mom... I still can't believe how much I cum. Oh shit, Gran was it sa-"

Sylvia interrupted her grandson. "It's alright sweetheart. I can't get pregnant anymore, besides, having one baby on the way is enough for now wouldn't you say?"

Chad got red after she said that. "D-did Mom tell you about... Us... She agreed with it Gran I swear!"

She started giggling. "Honey it's okay, you know that your mother and I don't have secrets for each other, we share everything. And I would have known anyway, motherly instinct, right?"

He relaxed after hearing her answer.

"Your mother is so happy now darling, and seeing her happy makes me happy too. We three are in this together for the rest of our lives Chad. I love you two such much sweetheart."

"I... We love you too Gran... Forever."

Chad helped her off the table so they could both sit down on the clean part of the carpet.

"So sweetheart, we finally did it. Was it anything you expected it to be Chad?"

"Gran, it was so, so much more. I'm so happy we went through with this and I can't wait for the next time. You have one amazing beautiful body Gran!"

She giggled again. "And my stud grandson has one amazing tool down there!" She caressed his cheek as she looked deep into his eyes.

"I can now understand why your mother was so attracted to you."

"It's not only that Gran, it's the love we have for each other. And the love that WE have for each other now as well."

Sylvia kissed him on his lips, their kiss lingering for a long time. "Wise words my dear... So, lover boy, shall we start and clean up our mess? And ourselves after that?"

"Shower together? Oh, I'm totally up for that Gran."

She smiled. "I bet you do honey... I bet you do."

They shared another deep kiss before attending to their cleaning duties. It was going to take a long time to renovate the Livingroom into his former state.

*****

Chad came home from a long school day, he knew that his grandmother was home. His Mom had to stay behind at school because she had a meeting.

"Sigh" "Finally back home, let's just catch my breath for a few minutes here."

He took a seat onto one of the couches and slumped back against the backseat. He closed his eyes as he talked to himself.

"For once I'm glad that Mom had to attend that meeting, I know how horny she gets after long work days. We would have fucked for sure, not giving me any time to relax."

"Did anyone say something about fucking?" He obviously knew who was talking to him.

Chad opened his eyes and was greeted with an amazing sight.

"Well hello there my sweet grandson..."

"Holy shit Gran! Where did you got that outfit from... Wait a minute, I know someone that had something similar!"

"You mean your mother? It's the same outfit yes, but not hers my dear grandson, she ordered this one for me."

Chad gulped.

"Do you like it sweetie? Do you like my big tits being tightly wrapped up in this bodysuit? Can you see how hard my nipples already are because of you? Oh my, I can see something twitching inside those pants of yours."

"Gran, you are driving me nuts looking like that, this surely boosted my energy level up again!"

She giggled. "Oh, I hope so honey, because Grandma wants you to take her hard, fuck her till she can't stand and then shoot a big load of fresh cum into her tight pussy. I know you have been saving up today so let Grandma take care of her cute grandson."

Chad couldn't argue with something like that. He threw of his clothes. Stood up and swept his grandmother up into his arms, she made a cute yelp and giggled as he held her in his arms.

"How about we do it in the proper area this time?" he asked her.

"Mhmmm... I'm all yours lover boy, but I agree, last time we fucked here made this place into a soaked mess. Plus, I don't think your mother would like the sight of a cum and pussy juice soaked Livingroom again."

They both started laughing.

"So, my beautiful lady, shall I take you upstairs then?"

"Oh darling, please do, take me upstairs and then fuck me silly. I want you to make my pussy squirt again baby..."

"That can be arranged my dear Grandmother, let's go, shall we?"

Chad held her tight and walked up to the bedroom, they shared a big kiss before he laid her down onto the bed. He then turned around and closed the door.

One thing was sure, at the end of the day, they would have to clean another room in the house.

*****

And there we have it! I hope you enjoyed this story again, please rate and comment if you would like to do so, I always appreciate it!

And of course, bonus pictures!

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,437 Followers
12