Me and My Lover

Story Info
My relationship with Jayant was convenien
1.4k words
49.3k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married (but now widow) woman, aged 40, with 2 twin sons age 18. My story starts 2 years back. My entire life was dedicated towards the family, educating the sons (as I did a B.Com as well) and looking caringly after my husband’s death. During these 2 years, I could have never thought that my life would all of a sudden be full of joy again.

My nephew jayant (my late husbands elder brothers son), he was 22 year old at that time and handsome, after my husbands death he look after my farm and now me as well. My both sons are in hostel and so he lives with me.

That night when we both are alone in the house and the dress of main was quite revealing with a deep neckline and a good portion of my breast was exposed especially that I never used to wear bras at night. Each time I glanced at jayant, would catch him staring discreetly at my cleavage. That night, after long time I had wet dreams, I woke in the morning had my shower and looked longingly at.... my nude body in the mirror. My 368 breasts were not as firm as they used to be but they were not sagging and I had a slight tummy. I opened my wardrobe and look for some polkas (blouses) that I always thought was blatantly sexy. I selected a white one. The material was so thin that it was nearly transparent and some kinky underwear. I made up my mind the black bras would be the one that I would wear, they could hardly contain my breasts and more that half of large brown nipple was sticking out of them.

I was busy preparing breakfast when jayant arrived in the lounge; he came to the kitchen and asked if he could help. I smilingly agreed. I had purposely stuck the palloo (top portion of a saree which covers the torso) in my petticoat; more than of my white breast were popping out of the flimsy polka.

Jayant could not stop staring at me, he turned red and as he was still in pyjamas and obviously nor wearing any underwear, I could see a huge bulge rising in his pyjamas. I was wet, it was after along time that I had the pleasure of seeing someone a monstrous hard-on for me. I made as if I did not notice him and carried with the daily chores but would always bend in from of him to give a plunging view of my breast, after a while I even opened the 2 top buttons (which was always already straining) and in so doing he could have a glimpse of my large nipples as well.

After a few days, we were the best of friends but I never stopped seducing and teasing him. One Sunday, I asked jayant to accompany me to the market. Having to walk and carry four heavy bags of groceries home, we were sweaty.

I told Jayant I needed a shower; I went to the bathroom and was under the shower when I heard a knock at the door. It was Jayant, he desperately wanted to pee (our bathroom was one room with just a plastic curtain separating the shower) I told him that the door was not locked and he could come in, I intentionally opened half of the curtain that he could not miss seeing me in nude.

He walked hurriedly again pull out his dick of his pants and with the sound that he was making, it was definitely true that he had to piss, I asked if he was ready to catch a shower as I was scared that soon water would stop running. He looked furtive at me, at that stage I was boldly facing him and rinsing my thick black bust opening the lips of clitoris for his pleasure as he saw me I noticed that his limp dick was slowly standing. Aai..gaaa!! (Oh!!Mother)it growing bigger and bigger and I was proud to be the reason for this.

I slipped out of the shower and told him that he could go in now, he was red but he pulled his jeans and rushed. I stayed on the towel, wiping myself openly and suggestively in front of him. Each time he watched me I intentionally wiped my breast or my pubic hair without losing sight of his huge organ. I was horny , I told if I had to pick my rinsed panties from the shower tray, he carefully moved to one side and allowed me in, I bent down ,picked my panties and as I was raising my cheek brushed something, I turned my head and see, I realised that it was his fat cock that I just touched, it was only 2 inch away from eyes and lips.

It was too much for me, I now needed that youngster to shove his organ in me and tear apart. I now needed was a cock, a Jayant's. I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped round myself, whilst closing the door, I checked Jayant, he thought that I was already gone was busy stroking his cock, first time I saw his dickhead , the foreskin was pulled back and it was flame red.

I reached my bedroom dried myself, put the ceiling fan on (I was hot) and lied on the bed, stuck my forefinger vigorously in my pussy and masturbated myself to orgasm. After I came, I gave myself a little time to think, I was getting old in a few years time my desire to fuck would be gone, I would have reached menopause. What do I do? Do I fuck this youngster young enough to be my son or I forget it. The sight of his cock made up my mind, if he got a hard-on for me, it means I am desirable now, as anyway in a few years once the wrinkles appear nobody would be turned by me including him, so I made up my mind, I will go for it.

I came out of the room dressed in long beach shirt that I bought the last time I was in the Maldives. Nothing underneath, had a quick lunch and as schedule sat down to watch a the 10 o'clock movie, I was on the long couch with Jayant at the extremity, I pretended having a sore shoulder from having carried those heavy bags earlier on. I asked jayant if he massages my shoulder and neck, I could now see he was bolder.

He asked me to lie on his lap, he put his hand on my shoulders and started massaging my neck, I undid the top buttons of my shirt and soon with all the action my tits were fully exposed to him. Eventually, he brushed the side of my breast, seeing not prohibition from me, he pursued in fondling them.

With him atop me, my face just underneath his brief tennis shorts, I could see his erect member sticking out of his loose shorts. I took courage, I starting playing with his cock seeing that he was enjoying my ministrations I greedily took his shaft in my mouth, by now my shirt was totally loose open and Jayant was busy licking my wet pussy, which had never been licked before, and I was dripping with cum.

I took over from thereon, I could not manage myself anymore, I had to have this hard cock, I made sit upright and I sat on him, it was an unbelievable feeling of sensing a rock hard cock slowly pushing its way against the walls of my vagina after a real long time .one rode for than half an hour before he came, by which time I spent five times. That day we fucked once more, at night I was proud after years about my womanhood.

From then, I have Jayant every time I wanted or when we had the opportunity. In the mornings I would sneak under jayant blanket, while he is sleeping and make his limp cock go stone hard in my mouth and would let him fuck me.

My relationship with Jayant was convenient, it helped take the horny woman out of me and enjoy life quietly rough sex quietly in the privacy of my home. So as mot to arouse any doubt, when I want, I slowly creep out of bed and go to jayant and ask him to take me to heaven with his cock. Time went by like that, jayant and I experienced all fucking positions any one could imagine, he tied to the bed and used my body, while I had my menses I would give a blow job and even suck his dick dry! We tried sodomy; we experience all the joys of sex.

Now we sleep, fucked on my own bed, like husband and wife for last twenty years.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
imurddyimurddyabout 12 years ago
well

I find it hard to read a story, sometimes, when the writer speaks English as a second language. I would suggest you find an editor that is English, or American. Not because we speak it better, but because we think in English. A German puts the verb at the end of the sentence. I would think, "I am going to the mall." A German would think, " I am, to the mall, going." As an American, that last sentence would mess with my mind, because that's not how I think.

Also, if you use abbreviations in your story then make sure the reader knows what it means. I do not know what B.com is, so it caused me to stop reading, as I tried to figure it out. First, you spell out the abbreviation, then you abbv it. I hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now it's time

to bring in the twins and go "air tight".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well written !

Thanks for sharing your incestous experience with us, jayashreejayant1988. The story is simple, realistic and yet very erotic ! Hope to hear more from you.

Narshil

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Indian Mother's Carnal Pleasures Sex starved Indian mother seduces her son.in Incest/Taboo
For Her Husband's Sake Forced to have sex, Indian mother and son enjoy it!in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
I Love My Mom Sujata Son helps his lactating mother.in Incest/Taboo
After Four Years Indian mother and son satisfy each other.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories