Me and My Mom

Story Info
Chad has a unique relationship with his mother.
5.4k words
4.56
967.4k
392
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,405 Followers

Hi! And thanks for checking out another illustrated story by yours truly. I said that I wouldn't be doing another one but I couldn't resist!

For those that asked last time, I used DAZ 3D for each render with custom made characters by myself. Just like last time they took around two hours each to render.

This is a small story between a son and his mother. It takes place in the same universe as The Best Cure Is Love so you will be seeing a familiar face in the later part.

I hope you enjoy it!

*****

"Chad Maykis, please go to Room 34B on floor three, I repeat, Chad Maykis, please go to the Room 34B on floor three, thank you!"

"Goddamnit! Why do I get into this trouble when Brian goes around playing pranks on these girls? Even worse is that he is attending another university than me but still manages to get me into this mess... 'I simply wanted to check out these chicks that you speak of' he said. Is that an excuse to skip his own lectures to come meet me over here? Too bad that Matthew was not with him, he always knows how to keep him on a leash and out of trouble..."

"Heh, if only he knew... There is only one 'Chick' for me and all of these girls here can't compare to her in any way."

Chad Maykis is a twenty-year-old student attending one of the local universities in his area, both of his childhood best friends Brian Turnell and Matthew Caldwell went to another university to pursue their careers as medical students while Chad wanted to do something with sports. They remained best buddies after splitting up.

Another reason for Chad to attend to this university was because of his mother, her being the principal there. Chad and his thirty-seven-year-old mother Jennifer Maykis had a unique and loving relationship with each other, a relationship that developed into an incestuous one since he turned eighteen.

At the age of sixteen his mother got pregnant with him after her boyfriend at that time managed to knock her up. He demanded her to take an abortion but Jennifer refused, saying that she would give her child all the love it deserves. She never heard of him again after making her decision and became a young mother at the age of seventeen. To her it was the best decision she ever made.

Chad grew up with two important women around him, his mother and his grandmother, Sylvia. Sylvia took care of him while his mother attended to her studies. It was a hard time for the both of them, a year before Chad was born they lost their father and husband after a freak accident on his job. Chad being born was that little light they both needed and he became the center of their attention.

Jennifer managed, with help from her Mom, to pursue her goals and was very successful at them. Every free hour of her time went to Chad and she did gave him all the love that he deserved, just like she promised that she would.

Their relationship took a drastic turn after Chad had his eighteenth birthday, he lost his virginity that night, to his mother. Chad had developed such a tight bond with his mother that he fell in love with her, to him she was his everything. For Jennifer it was she same, seeing her son growing up into the handsome man he now was made her realize what he meant to her. How he was her torch through her dark times, that little blink of hope that kept her going.

"Okay... here we are... Time to get my ass scolded for the actions that I did not do I guess."

"I'm coming in!"

"Ah, there you are Mr. Maykis, please come in and take a seat next to me."

"What? Mom? What are you doing here? I thought that I would have to answer to my professo-"

"It's Ms. Maykis for you... Mr. Maykis... So, care to explain to me what all the fuzz is about? I heard something about you and a few female students?"

"No! I just happened to walk next to the idiot that started all of this Mo-... Ms. Maykis."

"Interesting... Well go on, don't wait for me, tell me more."

"Well... Brian came over since he heard that there were cute girls and he wanted to check them out, of course, he made a mess out of it and now I'm the scapegoat for his actions. Please Mo-... Ms. Maykis, I would never do something like that and you know it!"

"Mhmmm, Brian Turnell I guess? And, was Matthew Caldwell with him?"

"No, if Matthew was there than this would not have happene-, wait, Mom are you not wearing panties?!"

"It's Ms. Mayki-... Could you lock the door Chad? I need to discuss something with you."

Chad nodded at the sight of his mother's bare pussy and did as she told.

"Alright, so what did you want to discuss with me Mom, I swear I had nothing to do with th-"

"Mom! What... What are you doing?"

"Showing myself to you sweetie, isn't that obvious?"

"Yes, and I don't complain, but what all of the sudden change Mom?"

"Chad... You know that I had a lot work these past few days so I worked up quite some stress, I needed to see you sweetie. After hearing that you got yourself into trouble, and what the reason for it was, I got more nervous."

"I know Mom, and I'm sorry for what happened, but you have to believe me, I had nothing to do with it, you know that I love you."

"I know honey, I shouldn't have gotten so tense about it but... I guess I got a little jealous after hearing about you and other... Girls."

"Again Mom, I'm sorry. Do you want to do something after my lectures? I think I can help you with all that stress of yours."

Jennifer started to giggle at her son's words.

"Well since you can help me, why not do something here for a little while? You and I both know what we are talking about, Aren't we, baby?"

Chad started to blush.

"You mean here Mom? Right here and now? Won't that be dangerous? I mean we could get caught and everything..."

"I already spoke to your professor, my dear. He also agreed with me that I would have the most impact on you after that 'little incident' that Brian apparently caused."

"I see... You thought of everything, didn't you Mom?"

"Why do you think I asked you to meet me in this room on the third floor?"

"Mhmmm... Wait! There are no lectures on this floor today! You really thought of everything Mom!"

Jennifer giggled again. "I sure did sweetheart... Now do you want to help Mommy?"

"Oh yes Mom, oh yes."

"Look at my nipples sweetie, they already are so hard for you, will you play with them?"

"Definitely Mom..."

"And my pussy is so wet baby, can you see how moist it is? So wet for you..."

Chad started rubbing his now throbbing cock through his pants. "Yes Mom, as always."

"And... Will you fuck Mommy till she cums from that big-fat cock of yours?"

"I will Mom... I will fuck you so hard that you will never have stress again."

"Mhmmm, Baby, just your words are enough to soak my pussy through and through."

Chad started undoing his belt, pants and shirt, remaining only in his boxers with a massive tent that his rock-hard cock formed. "Let me fuck you Mom, please let me fuck you now."

"Eager, aren't we? But I got another surprise for you, before we start the main course... Close your eyes baby, open them again when I say so."

Being aroused as he is, Chad did exactly what his mother told him. He could hear clothes rustling.

"Aaaand... You can open them again sweetie."

"Holy shit Mom! You actually bought it! How... How did you know I wanted to buy that for you?"

Jennifer giggled. "Because I saw you looking back and forth between this set and me at the store, I know how you are sweetie. So? How does it look on me?"

"Mom look at my cock standing mast, doesn't that tell you enough? God, you look so hot and sexy in it. I can't wait to see you wear it outside around our pool!"

"Let me show it to you with some more poses baby, then you can know what to expect the next time we go swimming at home."

"Please do Mom, I love how it shows off your curves!"

"Mhmmm, look at the precum coating your boxers baby, did Mommy get you that excited?"

"Mom, you are a goddess looking like that! I'm so lucky that we are together like this. I love you so much Mom!"

"Anything for you my love, now could come and sit in front of me and close your eyes one more time? I got another surprise for you and I think that you will really like this one..."

"It keeps getting better and better, so sign me up! Go ahead."

Chad took a chair and sat down in front of his mother sporting a massive erection, he again could hear the rustling of clothes again.

"Go ahead dear, open your eyes and enjoy the view..."

Again, he did as she told. His jaw dropped open at the sight before him, a familiar sight nonetheless but every time he witnessed it he got the same reaction.

"Ta-daa baby... Is it everything you hoped for?"

"Mom, it always is a sight to behold your beauty. Look at you, my perfect woman."

"Keep talking like that and Mommy will give her sweet boy a nice reward... Am I still the most beautiful woman you know baby?"

"Oh yes Mom! You and Gran of course, no one else comes close to the two of you!"

"Oh, you naughty boy! Also having the hots for your grandmother? Mhmmm, she is the only other person that I would allow to be 'close' with you."

Chad gulped at her honesty. "Y-you mean that?"

"Do I ever lie honey? Maybe one day, but now I want you to focus on me, your mother."

"Could you... Could you show me more of yourself Mom? You know I love watching you play with yourself."

"I certainly can sweetheart, here... Let Mommy show more of herself to you..."

"Oh Chad, baby, yes, look at me like that. Look at me with those lust filled eyes."

"Mom your pussy is so beautiful, it's so juicy, tight and cute. I can't wait to make you cum."

"Oh yes, look at your mother's pussy. You are making me so wet baby; can you see it dripping down to my tight little asshole? Keep talking honey, make me feel special."

"I see it Mom, I'm looking at every inch and curve of your body. Your beautiful face, your big tits with those diamond-hard nipples, your delicious pussy and your tight little asshole. Play with yourself Mom, show your son what a naughty mother you can be."

"Yes, yes! Mommy will play with herself for her cute manly son. Oh God, I already feel like cumming just from you looking and talking about me!"

"Yes, just like that Mom, finger your tight, wet pussy for me. Show me that I can make cum from just talking and watching you!"

"Oooh yesss baby! Mommy is fingerfucking herself while playing with her big tits just for you. Stroke that cock for me Chad! Show Mommy how hard she makes you!"

Chad took off his boxers and started stroking himself. "Oh Mom! Look at it, look at my hard cock throbbing away. You are the one that made it like this, only you can do that to me Mom!"

"Mhmmm, keep doing that baby! Keep stroking your fat cock for me. Am I the best and only woman for you?"

"Yes Mom, only you. I only want you Mom! You are the most beautiful woman on earth!"

"Oooh yes! Am I better than all those sluts that you see every day? Is Mommy better than those bitches that tried to go out with you?"

"I only love you Mom, I don't care about other girls. You are the one for me! Forever and ever!"

"I love you so much sweetie! I don't want anyone else. I love you Chad, I love youuu!"

Chad had reached his limit, he was breathing heavily and his cock leaked precum everywhere. He then stood up and walked to his mother.

"Mom... I want you... I want you now. I want to fuck you so bad. Please Mom, please let me fuck you and make you cum over and over again."

"Baby... Oh baby look at you, look at all that precum leaking out. Did Mommy do this to you? Should I take my responsibility as a parent and... Help you with your problem?"

"Yes, and I want to help you Mom, I will take away all your stress and make you feel so good. You deserve to feel good."

"I... I love you Chad, I want it... I want you to take care of me like I will do for you. Come over here baby, and fuck me, fuck my tight and wet pussy and make me feel good."

"I will, I love you too Mom. I'm going to give you the best fuck of your life."

"It feels like the best fuck every time we have sex baby... Now come here... And make love to Mommy."

They both crawled onto the sturdy table and got into position. Chad slowly inserted himself into his mother's tight-juicy pussy and started trusting his hips. Jennifer rocked together with his motions and soon they were in perfect sync.

"Ooooh yes! Just like that baby. Slow but steady, you know exactly what Mommy likes."

"Shit! You are so tight and wet Mom. You couldn't wait for me to fuck you, right?"

"Yes sweetie, Mommy has been such a naughty girl, lusting and waiting for her own son to fuck her hard. Oooh right there, yes!"

"I love it when you are naughty. Oh Mom, you are squeezing me so tight! I can feel your pussy swallowing and sucking me in with every trust."

"That's because it feels so good baby, my whole body wants you, needs you! I can't live without you anymore. Ever since we started this... I'm so glad we feel the same... I love you Chad."

"And I love you so fucking much Mom! Speaking of the first time..."

"Oh baby, ooooh baby! Yes! Fuck me hard like that! Deep into my pussy!"

"Feels so... Fucking good Mom. Just like the first time, remember how I fucked you like this?"

"How could I... Ugh! Ever forget that moment baby. Yes! Squeeze my tits, you know how sensitive they are."

"So soft, you are so soft everywhere Mom, your big tits, your wet and tight pussy... Kiss me Mom, I want to make out with you..."

"Mhmmm, come here sweetie, you know I love kissing you during sex."

They both started tongue wrestling with each other while Chad trusted harder and harder into his mother's pussy. Jennifer rocked back and forth again, their motions perfectly connecting through their love making. Sounds of slapping bodies, moaning and the creaking of furniture could be heard in the small room. After a couple of minutes, they parted their mouths.

"Baby... Ugh! I want to be on top again, I want to ride that fat cock of yours again."

Chad knew exactly what she meant and was happy to oblige.

"Oh yes! Yes! Sooo deep inside. Mhmmm, I can feel it knocking against my cervix, your cock is the perfect seize for me!"

Chad laughed. "Fitting like a glove Mom, oooh yes! Play with my balls like that. It feels so good when you caress them every time I trust deep into your pussy."

"Full of cum... Those big balls full of cum for Mommy... Are you going to pump me full with your spunk later? Will you paint Mommies cunt with your thick semen?"

"I will and I want to, I'm going to fill your pussy up to the brim Mom!"

"Such a good boy... And good boy's get a reward. Mommy has one more surprise left for you baby..."

"Oh shit! Your pussy just squeezed me so tight after you mentioned your last surprise for me. What is it?"

"Do you remember what we talked about a while ago sweetie?"

"You mean... Wow... You really want it Mom? With me?"

"Only if we both want it baby... This was the reason why I did not let you cum inside me the last few times we had sex."

"Mom... You really thought of everything today..."

"I did... It's one of my most fertile days today... So I... I want it Chad, together with you."

"Damn... This is quite the surprise Mom."

"It's okay if you say no sweetheart, I love you no matter wha-"

Chad silenced her with a deep kiss. "It's okay Mom... I want it too, together with you just like we discussed. I'm ready for it, So yes Mom, I will."

Jennifer had tears in her eyes as she returned a deep kiss. "Thank you, Chad... I love you so much."

Both fell silent after they said their words, but that did not stop their passionate love making. Mother and son were in perfect sync with each other, each trust that Chad made was met with Jennifer's body slapping against his. This went on for what felt like an eternity, something that they both did not mind as they made love in every position possible. A mother and son connected, deeply in love and not having a care for anything else.

And then it happened, Chad could feel his mother's pussy tighten so hard that it felt like she would rip his cock off. Jennifer felt her son's cock thicken and throbbing wildly, she knew it was coming.

"Keep on going baby! Fuck my pussy hard and deep! I'm so close baby, and I can feel that you are as well. Cum for Mommy sweetie, please!"

"Fuck Mom! It's coming! Oh shit, I'm going to cum Mom! Cum with me, cum together with me and let me impregnate you!"

"Yes! Impregnate me baby! I want your child, fuck Mommy hard and cum deep inside of me, mark and impregnate my fertile womb with your thick potent semen!"

"Here... It... Comes! Moooooooom!"

"Give it to me! Yesssss!"

Chad exploded as he buried himself fully inside his mother's pussy, ramming himself tight against her cervix before shooting load after load of thick potent cum into her womb.

"Chaaaaaaaad!" Screamed Jennifer as she felt her son shooting an amazing amount of cum into her pussy. This triggered her own climax and she started bucking, trembling and shaking on top of her son's body. Pussy nectar squirted out of her occupied pussy along with semen that could not be contained inside anymore.

After that there was silence, both of them still calming down from their equally intense orgasms, Chad wrapped his arms around his mother's body with his last remaining strength and held her tight. Jennifer snuggled against his chest. "I love you" she whispered before closing her eyes.

They both woke up after a while as they felt Chad's cock softening and ultimately falling out of Jennifer's cum soaked pussy with a slick plopping sound. After that she could feel her son's semen slowly leaking out of here well fucked pussy.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,405 Followers
12