Me and My Pakistani Mother's Boyfriend

Story Info
A Story About a conservative Pakistani mother and her Son.
2.1k words
3.99
38.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Pakistani Religious Conservative mother ( Maa ) Story with her lover

***

Hi Literotica Members. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes and bad English as I am Urdu Speaker but I will try my best to write a nice story about me and my mom which happened few days back. My name is Saeed and I am from Islamabad Pakistan.

This story is about me and my mother which for my whole life i thought is a religious and conservative woman but God helped me and i found out about her sexual activity and blackmailed her and got a chance to fuck her which will be my next story.

This story is about my mom and her lover. My age is 21 years now and my mom is 46 years old. She is just a common typical Pakistani asian type pulpy lady. Her breast size is 42 D and her waist and booty are wide and big. My dad works in Kuwait in a construction company and he visits every year for a month and sometimes for 2 month once on completing two years.

Our life was going normal and everything was fine. one night i came home from cricket match late night at around 11:50 AM and asked my sister who is 18 years old that where is mother and she replied that mother went to the doctor for an appointment. I was shocked on hearing this because it was too late for a clinic or hospital this time but i said nothing and left the place and went to my room and took a shower and came back and lied on my bed with boxers and a loose shirt and was thinking about my mom. It was 1:20 AM when i went to kitchen to drink water and what i noticed is mom is back and she did not made any noise and directly went to her room to take shower.

I started searching for her mobile phone so I can get a number or something or a clue but before i can get my hands on mobile she was out of bathroom and I saw a love bite on her neck and asked her where she's been and she replied that she has been to doctor but she was avoiding eye contact with me and I don't know why, on finishing the conversation she started praying on pray mat. I was in total confusion and shock and thousands of question arising in my mind that what if she is sex starved as from more than one and half year my DAD is not home and on the other side I was thinking that she can't be like this as she is a very strict lady and she is against all these things as few days back i tried to sleep with my cousin she made a big issue and told my father, but on the other hand she is a woman and also full of sex and I have seen her in my childhood fucking with dad daily twice. She has sexual needs. It can be or it can't be. Whatever it was my cock was hard as a pole and I don't know when I grabbed my pole and started masturbating and after cumming loads of loads of cum on my body and bed I slept.

I woke up early next morning as I have to go for my educational course. Whole way I was thinking about my mom and last nights incidence. I planned and promised myself that I will try to figure it out whatever it takes.

On coming back home i saw my mother in kitchen and she was normal and preparing lunch for us. I went outside and asked our driver Mr Khan that where he dropped mom last night and which hospital it was. He told me that he don't know which hospital was as he dropped her only on the main road and she said you wait here I will be back to Mr Khan.

I came back inside and my mom called me on table for lunch but still she was avoiding eye contact with me. I went and had my lunch and asked my mom how she was feeling and she said better. I left the table and went to my room on finishing my lunch. Days passed and we were all again normal and everything was on routine and normal but i was still in tension and trying to figure out what was that secret behind that nights story.

Suddenly one night at around 10 pm Mr Khan (our driver) told me that today my mom (He used to call my MOM Baji which means elder sister) asked him to drop her to Doctors place. I was shocked on hearing this and pretended as if i heard nothing and said ok and left the place. At around 10:20 PM my mom came down and sat in car and ordered Khan to drive.

I took my motor bike and started following them and after going for around few Kilometers my mom stopped Khan on a very crowded neighborhood and i started searching for a good parking for my bike and locked it there and went behind my mom. She was moving very fast by foot and in the meantime every now and then watching behind if some one following her or not. She stopped in front of an staircase and went inside and what i saw is a homeopathic clinic with a very old sign board. She went from that staircase upstairs and rang a bell and i was hiding behind a small pillar against that staircase.

Some one opened the door and what i saw is very shocking which I have never thought for my whole life. Some one came out of that clinic and directly kissed my mom on her lips and they went inside and closed the door behind. I was in such an state that time which I cant explain. Now i was thinking what should i do.

I made up my mind and after waiting for 10 minutes i went upstairs and on closing the door what this guy has done is closed the outside lights of his signboard and clinic. I started checking for any clue or any open hole or something but to my surprise everything was packed. I was perspiring and my heart was throbbing like if it will explode. On the left side I saw a room or store room type place which is i think used as a store room. I went inside that room which was very dark as there were no lights, to my surprise I saw a small opening above which was made for exhaust fan but there was no fan only light was passing thru partially as they have covered it half and half of it was visible.

I brought some concrete blocks and stood on those blocks and started watching inside. The view was very clear but shocking as I can see a Man of age 30 to 32 years slim and smart with a cock same as of my size standing naked and my mom giving him blowjob with her boob in one hand. I slowly took out my mobile phone and put it on silent mode and started filming them as I was afraid maybe mobile can make a sound and I can get fucked.

I started filming my mom and her lover who was a young handsome slim guy. My mom was giving this guy a blowjob same like porn movies and he was enjoying it by pushing his cock deep inside my moms throat and at the same time fondling her dress covered breasts. He was about to cum as I can see by his body language and my moms hand went straight to his balls and she started fondling his balls, as my mom was playing with his balls he started groaning and same time he came inside my mothers mouth and gulps after gulps my mother drank his cum as I can see when she left his limp dick her mouth was empty and all the cum was in her stomach as she had swallowed all of it.

After they have finished this session my mom ordered the guy to remove her shirt and he started removing her Pakistani Kamiz (shirt) and this guy helped her by moving the shirt above her head and after a little struggle he removed it. Now she was in her Bra and panty only and she had already removed her shalwar (bottom). The guy started removing my moms Bra as I can see he was still hungry for sex and my mom was calm and telling him to relax and remove the hooks slowly. He removed the hooks and on removing hooks i was shocked to see my moms nice big 42DD size boobs and same time I came in my pants as I cannot hold any longer but still I wanted to continue watching the adventure and film it.

The guy on removing my moms bra starting sucking the milkfish white boobs with dark brown nipples. My mom was lying on the bed which this guy i think use for patients on clinic times. He was biting and sucking moms nipples and boobs like an animal. My dick again became in full size and i wanted to break the door and go and fuck the hell out of my cute sexy mother but she was busy with her lover. The guy was sucking my moms nipples and biting her boobs and his hand was fondling her cute shaven pink pussy and same time I can see my moms hand on his dick and moving it up and down and massaging it and both were kissing like animals. It was out of control for my mom and she grabbed this guys head and pointed his mouth on her pussy. The guy was an expert in sex as I can see by his actions. He started licking moms pussy and biting her pussy lips openings and he put two of his fingers at first inside her pussy then he took three fingers and started in and out of her pussy.

My mother grabbed his hairs and made him stand and then lied him on the bed and came above him and his back was on the bed and my mom sat on him and grabbed his cock and pointed it inside her already wet and hot pussy. She directly sat on his cock and started moving up and down by keeping both her legs on the bed. The guy was enjoying to the fullest as I can see by his face. My mom was on heaven as I can figure it out by her moans and her feeling. The guy grabbed one of my moms boobs and started sucking the nipple and the guy was lying and mom going up and down. After few minutes mom was tired and she sat on his dick and started moving back and forth but the guy had another plan.

He grabbed moms hairs and made her lie on the bed and put one of my fat moms leg on his shoulder and he was standing next to the bed and fully inserted his cock inside mom and started moving in full speed. Mom was shouting and moaning while the guys eyes were closed and he was enjoying my moms hot and wet pussy to the fullest. After few minutes of thrusts he told my mom that he is coming and in return mom told her to come inside her pussy as she is on pills. His speed increased and he fully came inside my moms pussy and the same time i saw fluids of both coming out of my moms pussy and he fell on my moms body and again they started kissing each other. I also came for the second time on this sexual scene between my mom and her lover.

I still did not finished the recording from my mobile and was figuring out what will be coming next. My mom opened her purse and gave him 20000 Pakistani rupees and started dressing and told him that she will contact later tomorrow now she have to leave. I closed my recording and was about to run out of this dark room what happened was shocking. Mom was about to leave the last stair when she turned around and saw me and was in shock and left the place and ran away. In the Next part I will tell you how I managed to fuck her.

(To Be Continued)