Me and My Temper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers

"I've got to stop them." I said, starting to see red.

"Forget it." said Danielle. "There's nothing you can do. Besides, this video feed is on a tape delay. This shows thirty minutes ago. I guarantee you Marcus already has her panties off and is lining up to fuck her. Marcus has a huge cock. She's going to love getting fucked. All the other wives love getting fucked by my husband. They are doing her a favor making this happen."

I looked at Danielle and shouted, "He is raping my wife!" I looked at the screen and watched as she feebly tried to push his hand away. She was clearly loving the sensations, but was trying through the haze of marijuana and alcohol to slow things down. I was ready to punch Danielle in the face repeatedly, but knew that wouldn't solve anything. "Stop it! There has to be some way to stop it."

"We are locked in here until they release us." Danielle announced. "You're lucky you're so clever, or you'd be in here alone while I joined the fun. I'm sure I could get your wife to squirt. It's one of my talents."

I lost my temper. I grabbed a handful of Danielle's hair and pulled her close to me and looked coldly into her eyes. "If that fucker thinks he can rape my wife, I think I'll return the favor and fuck the shit out of his."

Her eyes got wide, "No. That's not how cuckolding works. I can give you a blow-job, but Marcus doesn't share me. You can fuck the other wives all you want, just not me."

"I'm no cuckold. You're going to find out the hard way. I'm going to keep fucking you until they let us out. I'm going fuck your ass. I'm going to leave you walking bow-legged. I don't give a damn about lube. I'm just going to fuck you raw." I reached up and grabbed the neck of her dress and ripped it straight down. I grabbed her waist and continued the rip to the floor.

"You'll go to jail for this! You're being recorded." she said backing away.

"Naw. This just the same kind of kinky shit you like. Hell, your husband is doing the same thing to my wife in the next room. Unless you're ready to send your husband to jail for raping my wife you'll never report this." I grabbed the remnants of her dress and ripped them off leaving her naked. I was right, she wore no underwear.

She darted away from me and lunged behind the loveseat. She reached low and hit a panic button. Immediately, the video shut off and the lights came on. "We installed a panic button, in case of medical emergency. We heard about a husband who had a heart attack watching his wife being seduced, so we figured we should be prepared."

"Seduced! That wasn't seduction. Getting her drunk and taking advantage of her is called rape! Who the hell do you think you are?! What is wrong with you!" I grabbed Danielle by the elbow and threw her onto the floor in the center of the room.

I heard loud footsteps in the hall and a key in the lock. The door opened and Marcus was there. My fist struck him squarely in the nose and he went reeling backwards. I charged after him into the hallway and kicked him squarely in the nutsack. I was definitely going to make him pay for his transgression and take him out of action for a bit. Tiffany screamed from behind Marcus and all hell broke loose. With the exception of Marcus and Laura everyone was stark naked and they went running for their clothes. Marcus was wearing a tiny g-string and Laura was down to her panties. She came running into my arms crying "Where were you? I was so scared."

"Time to go." was all I said. We walked through the house, stopped for Laura to retrieve her dress and our shoes. Once she was presentable we went out our car and drove home.

We drove in silence. I was fuming, trying to regain my composure. Laura was softly whimpering. By the time I got home I was calmer, but still grinding my teeth in disbelief. We sat down in our living room and Laura curled up in my arms. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "I didn't want anything to happen, but I couldn't stop them."

"It's okay, honey. We thought they were our friends. I can't believe they would try something like that. They got us drunk and then locked me in a room so they could try and rape you and I couldn't stop them."

Laura gasped. "Is that where you went? They all said you were fucking Danielle and that I should lighten up and have fun. I knew you wouldn't do something like that."

"She took me on a tour and kept coming on to me. She was getting more and more aggressive and even insulting. She tried to trick me into that room alone, but she ended up locking the two of us inside together. There was a video showing what you all were doing. You did well to resist them."

Laura whimpered. "I wasn't doing a very good job. Marcus had his hand in my panties and was very persistent. I was so wired I think I might have had sex if that alarm hadn't gone off. Thank God you found that alarm."

"That was Danielle. I threatened to rape her if she didn't stop Marcus. I ripped her dress off and probably would have abused her pretty bad if she had given in and hit the panic button."

Laura sat quietly for a bit. "I guess we both came close to breaking our marital vows. I'm glad we didn't." She sniffed, stood up and said, "Let's go to bed."

We went to bed naked. We weren't ready for sex, the adrenaline rush from our near escape had us still pretty jumpy, so we just tried to fall asleep in each other's arms. I think we were dozing off and on unable to completely relax. Around 2 am we were both awake. Laura slid down and started sucking my cock. She was being sloppy and more aggressive and thorough than usual. I loved it. After a few minutes, she stopped and mounted me. She was sopping wet. Her body was so ready and she was craving a good fucking. "Fuck me hard." she said quietly. Then more loudly. "Fuck me!" She was grinding into me and getting close to orgasm. I couldn't believe how responsive her body was. I don't remember her ever getting this wild. Then her body went rigid as her orgasm hit her.

Normally her orgasm would trigger mine, but I was still feeling the after effects of my rage attack. I was incensed that our friends would try to get her so aroused and take advantage of her. I flipped her over and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor and pounded her firmly. I'm not normally rough in bed, but I felt the need to get my aggression out and to reclaim dominance over my wife after being so close to being cuckolded. Laura moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as I brutalized her. After a few minutes, I picked her up and flipped her over like a rag doll, my anger giving me added strength. I pulled her up on all fours and started to take her doggy style. I went deep into my wife and she cried "Aaaaah!" when I rammed her. Suddenly a second orgasm shook her, quickly followed by my own. I kept pumping her violently until I grew soft. I collapsed in bed next to her. "Damn." she said happily "You nailed me good." And we drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Things seemed to blow over for us. We didn't have any police show up at our door to arrest me for assault. It was a few days later when James asked to meet me for coffee. I didn't say anything to Laura, because I think she was still a bit traumatized by the event. She had become much more affectionate towards me, calling me her hero, and I didn't want to mess that up. But I did agree to meet with James Wednesday afternoon.

When I arrived at the coffee shop it was pretty deserted and James had a seat in a secluded corner. I was sure he wanted a private conversation and I was happy to oblige. He rose to greet me, but didn't try to shake my hand or be overly friendly.

"I'm so sorry." was the first thing he said. "It was a mistake."

"Yeah. It was." I agreed.

"We never imagined you'd react that way. You've always been so easy-going. I've never seen you get angry before."

He paused for me to say something, but I had nothing to say.

"We thought you would enjoy yourself. I got to say I don't know how you resisted Danielle. She did pretty much the same thing to all of us. I was dry humping her in the dining room and came in my pants. She took me upstairs, joined me in the shower and washed me off. She jerked me off in there. My head was spinning by the time she locked me in the video room. I watched as Marcus fucked Tiffany only to be joined by Danielle. Tiffany was licking Danielle's cooch while Marcus fucked her doggie style and fingered her ass. I couldn't believe how much I loved watching my wife get treated like a slut. They fucked for two hours before they let me out. I took Tiffany into the shower and ate her out and cleaned her up. Sure I was cuckolded, but I got great sex with Tiff as a result. Man, we fucked so much the rest of that week."

I just watched him. I wasn't going to judge another man's marriage, but I didn't understand why his wife had to get fucked by Marcus before they were able to have great sex. While Laura and I had been having great sex since the incident, we had pretty enjoyable sex before. It was pretty vanilla sex before, but even vanilla sex is pretty fun.

James continued, "When they decided to bring Tony and Maria into our club, they invited us to help. Tiffany dancing with Tony and took her top off. Maria was pretty jealous and didn't trust Tony not to stray, so when Marcus started working on her she just melted. Tiffany took Tony up the video room and fucked him while they watched Marcus get into Maria's pants. Once he fucked Maria I got to join in. I never had a three way before, but Marcus and I has Maria between us. He was in her mouth and I was fucking her pussy. It's been ages since I had new pussy. Anyway, we had a mini-orgy and cleaned up afterward in that huge shower."

"It was the same with Jeff and Sandra. That time Danielle took Jeff upstairs, while the rest of us got crazy downstairs. Maria and I started fucking while Tiffany and Tony went at it. Sandra got so aroused that Marcus had no problem getting into her panties. Danielle had hand-cuffed Jeff to the bed and partially undressed him. Maria went and gave him a blow job, but he was shouting and cursing for Sandra. When we finally let him free he went and rage-fucked Sandra and Tiffany. He seemed to feel better after that. Apparently he had no problem sharing his wife as long as he got some fresh pussy as well."

"You know," I interjected, "Marcus fucked your wives, but you never fucked his. It wasn't the same at all. You all got to swap amongst yourselves, but not really with him."

James shifted uneasily. "I know. He humiliated the husbands. But the wives were well fucked and we all had better sex afterward as a result. That guy just knew how to get our wives horny. He could get their motors running and it lasted for weeks. I guess I decided the great sex was worth letting her run wild now and then."

"So we thought we were doing you a favor. We just assumed you'd enjoy it. I know Tiffany was looking forward to getting in your pants, and Tony was looking forward to getting at Laura. We just saw it as a way to take our friendship to a higher level. Sure, Laura kept resisting, but she also seemed to be enjoying herself. We were just trying to get her to let go and enjoy herself. We know she would have loved and you would too."

"I would not have enjoyed watching another man fuck my wife." I stated coldly. "Anything else you want to tell me."

"Well, the fun is over now for a while. After you kicked Marcus he was in pain for a day. He finally went to the emergency room and found out he had a ruptured testicle. It had turned septic and it had to be removed. Now he only got one ball and he has to take six months off while the whole area heals."

"I don't feel guilty for doing that. Not even a little bit." I tried to be clear. "You try to rape another man's wife, you should expect to get kicked in the balls."

"Yeah. Well, it's our fault for trying to recruit you. We all misread you. We're sorry for that. We hope you will be okay with us in social circles still."

Now I understood what this was about. Was I going to expose them to the rest of our social group? I thought a bit. "If I see Marcus again, I'll kick him in the balls again. Danielle is just as guilty in my opinion. The rest of you were misguided, but not evil. I won't mention what happened if you don't. I'll keep your dirty little secret for you. But if you try to fuck with my wife or my marriage again I will raise holy hell for you."

James nodded. "That's fair. I don't think Marcus and Danielle will be getting out much for a while. I think this incident really spooked them. They always seemed so confident, but now they have gone into hiding. But I'll pass the message on to everyone. I'm sure they'll be in agreement."

I was done. He stood with me and offered to shake my hand. I looked at his hand, looked him in the eye, turned and left. James hung his head and sat back down to finish his coffee that had grown cold. He looked broken, but I suspect all of them were. I didn't have much sympathy for them.

* * * * * * * * * *

Two weeks later there an afternoon barbecue at Scott and Linda's house. It was a full house spilling out onto the deck and yard. I was having a fine time, watching a little football and discussing some of the local fools on city council. Tony and Maria were there as well as Jeff and Sandra. Tony looked sullen and quiet, but Maria was still pretty outgoing. Neither of them talked to me, but Maria couldn't take her eyes off me. Jeff seemed scared of me; he spent the entire party actively avoiding me. If I walked into a room he immediately left. Sandra was able to make polite conversation, but I got the impression she really wanted to discuss the incident and was holding back.

Laura and I didn't stay late, but when we got home she attacked me. She started giving me a blow job in the kitchen and we never made it to the bedroom. I fucked her over the back of the couch and she cursed and screamed through the whole thing. It was more violent than had been our tradition, but she kept shouting at me to fuck her harder and I didn't want to disappoint. I thought we were done, but she starting sucking on my cock more until I was hard again. She rode me cowgirl for a bit, we switched to lotus (seated facing each other) until we finished in good old missionary (or some variation thereof). She showered and I crawled off to bed.

The next morning as we lay in bed, Laura dropped a bombshell on me. "Maria wants to fuck you."

"What?!?"

"She told me at the party yesterday. Actually she said something about at work last week as well. Did you notice how she was checking you out?"

"Too bad for her, I'm taken." I deliberately didn't mention that I had indeed noticed Maria checking me out.

"I think I'd like to see you fuck her. I think she needs to be screwed by a real man."

"What?" I exclaimed. "What brought this on? I'm not interested in any kind of wife swapping."

"I didn't say anything about swapping. I just want to watch you fuck Maria."

"Well, I don't want you to sleep with Tony!"

"Of course not!" she laughed. "That little wimp doesn't deserve to touch me. He stood by and let Marcus fuck his wife. You are the only who gets to touch me. I'm your exclusive territory. But poor Maria doesn't have as it as good as I do. I feel like I should share you." I felt her hand brush up against the top of my thigh.

"Wait a minute! Don't try to distract me with sex. I want to be clear. You want me to have sex with Maria. Even though you won't get to have sex with anyone else. You want me to fuck around."

"I don't want you to fuck around. I want you to fuck Maria. No one else. And I get to watch. I get to be there." Her hand slid to the inside of my leg. "She is desperate to be fucked by a real man. Tony wants it to. Apparently he misses being a cuck."

"Tony's crazy."

"I know. But will you do it? Will you do it for me? Will you fuck Maria so I can watch?" Her hand slid up and started tickling my balls. "Will you show her what a real man can do?"

I was a little hesitant about what this might open up in our marriage. But our sex life was off the charts recently, and as long as we were clear about boundaries I could work with it. If she didn't consider this as cheating, but actually something I was doing for my wife I could go along. "Yeah. I'll fuck her for you. But first, I want a blow job. I want a long one. And I'm going to come in your mouth and you're going to swallow all of it. If you want me to fuck Maria you've got to earn it."

She earned it.

* * * * * * * * * *

On Wednesday evening we went over to Tony and Maria's house for dinner. I suggested we bring a bottle of wine, but Laura was clear that we wouldn't bring anything. We were doing them a favor by fucking Maria and we didn't need to be polite about it. They made a nice dinner of baked salmon and we drank wine white. Tony served the food and cleaned up afterward. Maria looked great in her tight dress and I was enjoying the attention she was lavishing on me. While Tony did the dishes we relocated to their living room. I sat on the couch and Maria snuggled up next me while Laura watched us from the overstuffed chair. I decided not to respond to her advances until Tony joined us. I wanted to be clear about everything.

When he was done in the kitchen he joined us not really sure of where to sit. I decided it was my job to take control, so I did. I stood up and took out my phone. I started recording. I pointed my phone at Maria and questioned her until she said that she wanted me to fuck her. Then I pointed the phone at Tony and questioned him. I made him beg for me to fuck his wife. I wasn't satisfied until he was shouting it. I think he was almost crying for a moment.

We set up a hard wooden chair from the dining room. He sat in it and Maria tied him to chair with some nylon rope we brought. I insisted that it be tight enough that he couldn't get up or even reach to play with himself. Then I made Laura check the ropes. I continued to record the whole time. I asked Laura if she wanted me to fuck Maria, and of course she said yes.

Laura undressed Maria for me. She was wearing a matching bra and panty set. She looked hot. I teased Tony about how is wife got all dressed up for me. When Tony said something in agreement I made Maria take off her panties and shove them in his mouth so he couldn't talk anymore. He was being humiliated and debased and he was loving every minute of it. Laura unsnapped Maria's bra, but left her stockings and garters on.

I gave Laura my phone to continue recording, sat down on the couch and ordered Maria to take my cock out and start sucking on it. It was a nice wet and sloppy blow job. After a few minutes I told Laura to check if Maria was wet enough for me. She slid two fingers into Maria's slit and confirmed that she was ready to get fucked. I told Maria to undress me, making her fold my clothes and carefully pile them on the table. Then I ordered her to lay on her back with her feet in the air.

I lined myself up right over her and once again made her ask to be fucked. Then I made her ask Laura for permission to be fucked. Laura told me to "fuck the shit out of her." I told Laura to put my dick in her. My wife held my stiff penis and set it into Maria's eager snatch. The head slid right in and I pushed it into her. Maria gasped and Laura beamed with pride. I took a few slow strokes to lube up my tool. Once I was sliding in and out with ease, I started to nail her faster. The complete disregard I had for Maria's feeling gave me strength to fuck her harder and longer than usual. Maria was gasping and moaning. I fucked her hard for a bit, and then slowed down so she could catch her breath, then I started up fast again. She came hard for me.

I told Maria to get into doggy style so that she was facing her husband. I started to fuck her from behind while she looked into Tony's eyes. I started to badmouth Tony, making Maria agree that her husband was weak and useless. I didn't really want to hurt Tony. I was really trying to make things as miserable and humiliating as possible so he wouldn't want to do it again. I rubbed her clit, then I stole some lube from her snatch and rubbed her sphincter. I slowly slid my thumb in her bung hole and she started to buck harder. I'm pretty sure she orgasmed a second time, but she was shaking so violently the whole time I couldn't tell for sure. I had my thumb in all the way to the second knuckle when I started to flex it in her and she started screaming. I made her focus on Tony and she was calling him a useless fucker and asking me fuck her harder. In the midst of this I could feel my orgasm nearing. I told Maria to get ready and I filled her with my sperm.

TomThum
TomThum
174 Followers