Me and My Uncle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

It truly was too much of what had been a good thing. A few months to a year earlier, I would have been out of my mind with lust, screaming out a string of orgasms and wallowing in all of the cum that was shot in me, on me and around me. But by the end of that night, I was nearly sick of the stuff.

The ordeal went on all night, until well past dawn. When it was over, I was covered with layer after layer of cum. Not one square inch of my body was uncovered, including my hair, which was drenched, and the soles of my feet. My pussy and my ass felt like an 18-wheeler had been driven up each hole, my jaw ached, and I felt nauseous. How I had managed to keep from throwing up was a minor miracle.

After the last guest departed, I finally stood up on wobbly legs and slippery feet. I was swaying from the effects of all the alcohol I'd consumed and the physical demands that my body had been subjected to.

I thought I was going to be able to get cleaned up, but that was when Jack Cornish showed his true colors. When I asked him about a shower, he looked at me like I was some dead bird his cat had brought home.

"You think I'm going to allow you to get cum all over my carpet?" he said. "Get your whore ass out of my house now, you fucking cunt."

I was stunned. But I didn't have any time to react, because he grabbed my arm and hustled me toward the door, while Dave fetched my clothes and my purse. As Jack pushed me out his back door naked, Dave literally threw my stuff out the door after me. As he pulled the door shut with a thud, I blew up.

"You sorry son of a bitch!" I yelled as I strode to the door and pounded it with my fist. "If you ever show your face at the bar again, I'll cut your fucking heart out and stuff it up your ass!"

From the other side of the door, I could hear them laughing, but I didn't care. I don't know that I've ever been as angry as I was at that moment. I didn't care that I was standing at this guy's back door in the early-morning light completely naked and covered all over with congealing semen. The motherfucker had used me for his and his friends' filthy pleasure, and all I had expected in return was a chance to clean up.

Thank God he lived on a fairly secluded lot, with no neighbors close by who might have been disturbed by my rant. Fuming, I turned around and pulled my dress on, and, of course, it stuck to my body like it was glued on as it absorbed the cum that covered me.

I got in my car and I almost broke down. Almost. But instead of crying, I let a wave of anger wash over me, and I let myself think homicidal thoughts about Jack Cornish.

I think Uncle Bill was even taken aback at my mood when I got home that morning. I informed him that if I ever saw Jack again that I'd kill him, and I think I would have. Fortunately, Jack never showed his face in Bill's Place again, at least not while I was there.

But my righteous wrath was symptomatic of the changes that were taking place in my life. I was starting to break out of that terrified little girl shell I'd always holed up in. The life my uncle had manipulated me into was starting to get to me, I was drinking way more than was good for me, and, as a result, I was becoming mean and irritable. In short, I was becoming my mother, and that was a disturbing thought.

Things were beginning to come to a head in my life, and the end of my days as a whore was fast approaching.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers
12