Me and My Zapper

Story Info
A man is able to arouse woman with the touch of a button.
25k words
4.44
92.1k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

She shuddered, her hands grasped her crotch and her face scowled; it was a direct hit, and my second of the week! Her eyes stared at me, longing and lust dripping from her gaze as her hands touched the crease of her trousers. She wanted to play with herself, and bring herself to orgasm; I could see it in her eyes. She needed to have a cock thrust into her soaking cunt and her loins filled with pure manhood before being fucked passionately. She needed a filthy rodgering! I smiled. I had seen it all before and it was a job well done, and I slipped my "zapper" safely into my pocket.

Did you know that a sine wave, at exactly 8.332Mhz, interspersed with brown noise at 19.94Hz, produced elevated horniness in women? Well, you do now! All it needs is a small transmitter to create these waves and fire them in the direction of the woman in question; it takes around fifteen seconds and the effect lasts for around an hour.

My "zapper" had never failed me; I had made my new landlady so drunk with lust that she was laid out on the kitchen table for over an hour as my ex-flatmate and I brought her repeatedly to screaming and shuddering climaxes. I had given my friend the ultimate birthday present when I delivered his old babysitter, now engaged and pregnant, to his bedroom and desperate to suck his unbelieving dick.

The joy of my creation is that it stimulates the innermost desires and wants from the ladies; if they secretly crave nasty sex then they will seek rampant debauchery: I cannot control the act, merely the hormones. It's enlightening how many women in my town who so willingly desire extreme kinkiness once their inhibitions are wrenched from them!

I had no such worries for this little beauty. Her golden hair reached the tops of her impressive bosom, wastefully shacked by her plain waitress uniform, while ornate tattoos decorated her bare arm. I smiled at her; I had been talking to her all night as I drank in her bar and waited for her to finish her shift: I may be sneaky but I never intentionally get my playthings into trouble.

She staggered over towards the door: less steady on her legs than most of the patrons of her drinking establishment. "You need a fucking," I said brazenly as she stumbled past me; her eyes hazy and her face in deep concentration. "You want a ..."

"Yes," she cried loudly, interrupting me and grabbing hold of my hand, and knocking my pint of beer onto the table. She gulped, and stared wantonly into my eyes, passionately gripping my wrists. The bar owner looked towards his aroused waitress, but she didn't notice. She pawed at my shirt, lifting it over my head painfully; I had to catch my glasses as she desperately unclothed me.

"Perhaps we should go," I suggested to the stranger, but she barely acknowledged I had said anything. She panted; she looked flushed! She gulped, and grabbed the top of her trousers, pulling them down towards her ankles.

"Maisie," her boss cried, but Maisie wasn't listening. She frantically ripped every shred of clothing from her body as the pub visitors stared at her; smiling at the unrestrained woman tearing away her dignity. "Maisie!"

"You can fuck me after," she promised her manager, as her eyes never left my gaze. Her fingers swept along her cleft as she scrabbled at my belt, anxious to tear my trousers from my waist and expose my rigid cock to her attention.

I groaned as the waitress pumped my erection, her cool hand spreading the glistening pre-cum over my anticipating member. "Maisie!" The man barked, but no-one cared. All eyes were watching the young blonde and her insatiable actions: naked and drugged with lust, I grabbed her by the hand and threw her onto the padded bench; her eyes sparkled.

I grabbed hold of her ankles and pushed my cock between her splayed legs. She groaned when it touched her hot sex and slid effortlessly into her folds. There was silence in the inn as the patrons watched the sexiest waitress squeal with desire and satisfaction. "Suck him off," I demanded as I looked at a bemused middle-aged gentleman sat on a stool, and looking at us open mouthed. "Suck him!"

She panted as I pummelled her cunt, thrusting into her dripping pussy to the hilt and watching her watering eyes and bouncing bosom as my body slammed into her. A string of obscenities left her lips as my cock hammered against her insides. She grunted and eagerly grabbed hold of the middle-aged man's dick, veiny and long, pulling it into her mouth.

Her lips glided wantonly over the erection, taking the head and a few inches into her slutty mouth. Her fingers slid underneath his balls as her legs quivered in my hands; I felt her pussy tighten and clench my intruding dick, squeezing it lovingly. I sighed; it felt wonderful. She screamed into the cock stuffing her mouth, and I saw the lucky man screw up his face.

Seeing her mouth overflowing with cum was enough for me; I felt the point of no return instantly, and jack hammered into her climaxing cunt, watching as she screamed lustful profanities into the packed pub. My cock twitched; my balls tight and my loins aching with pent-up arousal. I gulped and mewed, releasing my orgasm as I slammed my cock into her tight opening for the last time.

My balls emptied, spewing my seed into her desperate cunt as waves of relief cascaded over my body, causing every inch of me to shudder. I smiled, my soul glowing and satisfied as I withdrew my dripping cock from her cum-splattered hole; she looked lustfully at me, as I looked behind me. "She's all yours," I said, and watched as the next man took my position; the landlord had given up trying to stop the young lady and resorted to serving the fascinated regulars with more alcohol as they watched.

Maisie groaned and orgasmed as the wiry gentleman pounded her pussy with as much vigour as I managed, and I treated myself to another pint of England's finest beer as dozens of men, and a handful of women, were relieved their frustrations and horniness by the desperate woman.

As the evening drew to a close, she staggered to her feet, cum dripping down her legs and her body dishevelled and coated in sweat. She was fired, of course, and her clothes were destroyed, but I felt the zapper in my pocket and smiled sweetly at her, offering her a lift home.

It had been an hour, and my lust was returning. And I think she enjoyed it anyway!

Chapter II

Maisie swirled her spoon in the cheap cup of coffee; she had taken days to track down, but the star of the pub gangbang was feeling sorry for herself and she had intentionally avoided me when I found her: I had to chase her down the streets and corner her in a cheap café. "You think I'm a cheap slut," she accused me.

A smile flickered over my face and I sighed. My zapper had been unused since taking her home that night as my lust for sexual decadence had been squashed by a feeling of guilt. It was only logical that anything that messes with the levels of arousal in such a dramatic way could lead to damaging consequences, but I wanted to rectify the trouble I had caused. But to do that, I needed to find her.

"I don't," I promised as she bit her lip; my heart sank a little further.

"You do. You all do. And I can't get another job," she cried. "I got fired and who needs to employ someone who did that. I don't know what came over me."

"Half the town," I joked, but the tears streaming down her face told me that it was an unappreciated quip. "Sorry!" She gulped and I touched her hand. "That's why I wanted to find you," I added. "I want to offer you a job. Working for me."

She dropped her spoon in her coffee and wiped the wetness from her eyes with the ball of her palm, and shaking her head. "I can't," she blubbed. "I know what you want from me, and I can't do that. I don't know why I did that and ... I'm sorry!"

She pushed her chair away from the table with the back of her legs. "You did those things because it was your innermost desire," I replied, causing most of the café to turn their attention to Maisie and I, talking loudly. "You desperately wanted to play the lead role in a gangbang. And you did. That's what you fantasise about, isn't it?"

"No!" She screeched and backed away from the table, before running out of the shop. I felt the white heat stares of the other patrons and threw a ten pound note onto the table for the undrunk drinks and chased after the young lady haring down the road towards the pubs and clubs.

It took almost a quarter-of-a-mile to catch up with her, and grab her by the hand. "Listen!" I cried. "I know why you did what you did!" She gulped as she screeched at me to "let go" and pushed my hand away. "Don't you want to know why what happened, happened?" I asked as she forced my hand from her wrist; a couple of bouncers outside a club were watching the exchange eagerly and clearly wondering if they needed to intervene.

"It happened because I am a silly, stupid little slut who got too horny and ..."

I pulled the zapper from my pocket. "It happened because of this," I interrupted. She gulped and bit her lip, snorting in derision. "I'll show you."

I looked around the small plaza and spied a smartly-dressed couple walking towards the club we were outside and holding hands; I gave Maisie a unreciprocated smile and aimed my zapper, pressing the button firmly on the unit.

My target stopped immediately and fidgeted. I could see the pained expression on her face, and the twinkle in her eyes. I could see the excited ambivalence in her body language and the tightening of the grip on her partner's hand. I looked at Maisie, open mouthed, as the woman dragged her partner into a side alley.

Maisie and I followed at a discreet distance, stopping when the couple reached a small church and the sounds of anxious fucking filled the night-time air. Maisie's eyes widened as we watched the two lovers engaged in frantic and wild sex, his cock balls deep into his young lady's cunt as he screamed disgusting abuse at her. "See," I whispered.

"You did that to me?" She muttered and shook her hand. "No, I don't believe you." I gulped and reached for the zapper in my pocket, before pointing it surreptitiously towards her in the bleak darkness of the small cemetery.

She gulped and looked at me, the moment I pressed the button; her eyes torn from the rampant fucking the couple were engaged upon on a small bench. She sighed, before looking at me with a confused expression on her face and groaned as I showed her the zapper in my hand. "You did do it," she cried and slapped me on the face, before reaching for her crotch. "You fucking bastard!"

"Yeah sorry," I muttered, watching as her fingers delved into the waistband of her trousers. "You need any help?" I asked, a smile creeping across my face.

"No," she cried; her call was loud enough to echo in the graveyard but the couple were unmoved. "Not from ..."

My fingers replaced hers in her knickers and eyes melted; all resistance disappeared instantly and she spluttered, leaning back against the tree behind us. She pawed at my shorts, desperately trying to find my cock hidden safely within my clothing. "You utter bastard," she moaned as she panted breathlessly. "You ..."

"Shut up," I snapped. "You wanted proof." My fingers swept along her moist crack and she closed her eyes, enjoying my touch, satisfying her arousal and lust. I undid her trousers with my spare hand and she barely noticed them fall to the ground, and then swipe her knickers to her ankles.

Her cunt needed it; her body ached and her legs quivered. She wanted to climax in the graveyard. She wanted me to fuck her. She needed to fill her stomach lurch as waves of orgasmic lust consumed her soul. She was desperate to be that slut in the pub all over again.

Her eyes wept like her excited pussy, shamed by her rampant sluttiness and desires. "Fuck, you are sexy," I whispered in her ear; watching her expression as the bottomless girl cried in disgust. She was horny, her body and soul dripping with desperation, as my fingers massaged her aching clit. Her legs quivered and her tear-stained face jerked mews of satisfaction.

I felt her pussy shake and tense. I sensed her ragged breathing; I heard her profanity-laden cries as she climaxed, screaming passionately into the graveyard with shameless wanton abandon as a sweeping relief washed over her. I saw the couple on the bench watching us, and I ripped the knickers from her ankles, snapping the white thong in two and throwing it onto a headstone.

Maisie couldn't protest; her lust-addled brain drugged with the promise of orgasmic delight that her pussy craved. "Hi," I muttered as we approached the two lovers. Cum leaked from her pussy as the man withdrew his cock and I thrust Maisie forward. "I have a slut who loves the taste of cum," I promised as I gave a slight nod of the head towards the wiry gentleman. "May she?"

He nodded, not consulting his lady who lay panting on the bench in the cold still of the night air. "She loves it too."

"Maisie'll do 69," I promised and saw my victim's face light up. She gulped, muttering something to me, but the promise of a mouthful of cum and a cunt to lick proved too much for her pysche and she knelt on the bench over the young lady's face, before burying her tongue into the provided crack.

The sounds of two women lapping filled the calmness and I looked towards my newly-acquired male friend. "I don't know what's got into her tonight," he told me. "She's ..."

"Rampant!" I finished for him as I unzipped my shorts. "Excuse me, while I just fuck my girl and provide yours with a creampie!" He nodded, like I had just asked for something perfectly normal and watched as I filled Maisie's cunt with my erect cock. She cried as I ploughed my dick into her maidenhood, slapping her arse as her soft folds caressed my cock.

"Fucking slut, aren't you?" I asked rhetorically as my hand reddened her rear; she mewed into the cunt her lips were wrapped around and I slammed my cock into her desperate hole. I felt the hot breath of the girl underneath Maisie, and a tongue sliding down my shaft and kissing my balls. I groaned; it was wonderful and my body shivered.

I could feel myself nearing orgasm and tightened my testicles, awaiting the point of no return. I closed my eyes and slapped Maisie as hard as I could, insulting her sluttiness that I had caused. I pulled her hips towards my body, ramming my cock as deep into her sex as I could and gulped, as her pussy squeezed my intruding cock; it was heaven: sheer lustful bliss.

A delightful surge of relief consumed my body as Maisie and I both climaxed. I pushed my cock deep into her, and squirted, propelling my seed deep into the young lady as I rocked back and forth, savouring the sparks of delight as my cock sung with lustful satisfaction.

I stepped back and watched the trickle of my cum seep from her cunt and wiped my cock on her bare arse. "Pair of sluts," I suggested to my newly-acquired friend and we stepped back and watched as the two insatiable women ate each other to shuddering orgasms. I smiled, and helped an exhausted, and still lusted, Maisie to her feet. She stumbled towards me and the bottomless woman tried desperately to get back inside my shorts.

"Will you take that job?" I asked as I resisted. "I'll give you bed and board," I promised. "And a good rate of pay." Her glazed eyes barely computed those words as I led her from the cemetery and she gulped. "And I'll give you a massive fucking when we get home." Her face lit up and she nodded..

"You're still a bastard," she muttered as my fingers touched her crack as we walked.

"I'm your boss," I replied with a grin and pressed against her cunt. "And I think we need a team bonding session," I muttered.

At least Maisie would have an income, I told myself as the desperately wanton woman walked bottomless out of the cemetery with my fingers on her pussy. What could possibly go wrong?

Chapter III

Maisie crossed her arms and stared at me; she was angry. "I make specialist receivers and transmitters," I told her. "It's only a garage operation but I ..." "For getting men to force women to have sex with them! That's disgusting!"

I shook my head quickly in disagreement. "No. It's only me that uses that device," I promised her, and took a slice of the breakfast toast I had put on the dining table. "That's my hobby."

"Hobby!" She cried in disbelief. "You've ruined my life!"

"Nonsense," I snorted and took a deep breath. "I just get women to live out their secret desires. They get enjoyment and ..."

"I have lost my job. I was already two months in arrears and my Dad is best friends with the landlord. I haven't answered my phone as I know what they will say. So, tell me, how have you not fucked up my life?" She shouted aggressively and shook her head.

"Because I will pay you more than you did as a waitress, I will give you a skilled job and I will give you bed and board," I offered; more out of guilt than anything else. She shook her head and told me that she didn't trust me, but after a few minutes discussing her options -- and the threat of a landlord's eviction notice -- she relented and agreed to move in the following day, if I would surrender my zapper to her.

"Because it's fucking dangerous," she cried and gestured towards the device I had put on the table to show her. "If you point that at a paedophile or a rapist, what's going to happen?"

"I only point it at women," I promised but she rightly scoffed at my excuse; I had not considered these eventualities before. "OK, how should I use it?"

"You shouldn't," she hissed, and scoffed at my objections: it did no harm and it gave people a way to live out their fantasies. A smile emerged on her face as she listened to my excuses. "I guess it is OK if you know the person and they were going to have sex with you anyway." She sighed and crossed her arms. "I can see it does have a use. I mean, it did make me very horny. And I have never come as hard as I did. With that thing."

I smirked and went to pick up the device, but she snatched it from under my grasp. "Oi."

"You can have it back when you can be trusted," she said in a patronising voice. "And I know just the date for you." Her eyes sparkled as she put my toy into her pocket, and flicked some crumbs on her top, onto the floor. "I wonder if Annie is free tonight?" I was concerned by her gleeful grin and her sudden helpful demeanour but was ushered out of the small kitchen to "work" while Maisie set me up with her friend and made preparations for her moving in.

The rules, as agreed, was that we would meet at the pub and then returned to her flat. While Maisie would retain the zapper, she would only push it if I agreed. I was slightly perturbed by her abrupt bout of understanding, but she assured me that Annie was a lovely girl who had recently separated from her husband because of sexual differences and was a like a firework - "explosive material just waiting for that spark."

She didn't lie, as Annie was gorgeous, a few inches shorter than me at around 5ft6in but well proportioned and gloriously curvy. She had a wicked smile and hugged my chaperone as we entered the small inn, and I bought us all drinks. She had a slight Irish tilt to her voice that oozed mysterious intrigue, and seemed excited throughout our meal.

There was a permanent smile and unyielding enthusiasm about getting home and she happily rubbed the back of my hand as I finished my coffee. Every time the conversation edged towards sex, Maisie steered it away and I was a little suspicious, but she whispered that we all knew why we had met and she didn't feel comfortable talking about it so brazenly.

I was feeling ambiguous. There was something Maisie and Annie were not telling me, but the small alcohol intake had dulled my inhibitions, and the young lady grabbed my hand as we ambled back from the pub, squeezing it hard but playfully. She babbled at her friend and my lodger, but we arrived at her small bungalow after a couple of minutes and after she unlocked the door, she ran off to her bedroom.