Me & Sara Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy returns from college to find his girl.
1.5k words
4.04
56.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two things:

1. This story is a work of fiction & all characters in this story are 18 or older.

2. There will be more to this story, but how much more depends on the feedback I get.

*

My sister Sara & I have always gotten along. We were always there for each other & we always looked out for each other. Then one day everything changed.

It all started the day I left for my summer break during my freshman year of college. It usually feels like it takes forever for me to get home because I live an hour & a half from home at state, but today it seems as though it took no time at all for me to get home. When I got there, my parents were both excited to see me, and immediately wanted to know how college life was going for me. Midway through the conversation, I asked where Sara was. Mom told me she was out with some friends at the mall and that she'd be back later. After some more talking & some homemade lunch, I headed to my old room to put my bags away & maybe get a quick nap. That didn't last long because just as I was falling asleep, someone jumped on me. I opened my eyes & saw that it was Sara.

"Hi Chris!"

"Hey Sara." I replied while hugging her.

While we were catching up with each other, I couldn't help but notice how cute she was. Her eyes were a piercing blue color that looked so pretty, you could stare into them for days. She had a cute little nose & a wonderful smile that anyone would love.

"So Chris, want to go for a swim?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied. "I'll get my trunks on & meet you out there".

A few minutes later, I went out to the pool area & was in shock at what I saw. Sara was out there & when I saw her in the bikini she had on, my jaw dropped. Boy, had Sara grown up!

She was wearing a baby blue bikini(my favorite color) that showed off her curves beautifully without leaving little to the imagination. I noticed she'd been working out, because her legs & tummy were toned. I also noticed she had large breasts, Probably a full C or a small D cup . They fit her 5'7 frame perfectly.

"Like what you see Chris?" She asked me with a sexy smile.

"I'm sorry" I quickly apologized. "It's just that I can't get my mind off of how good you look."

"It's ok." she replied with a little laugh. "Last one in's a rotten egg!" She exclaimed as she jumped in the pool. We swam around for a little while, but I tried to keep my distance from Sara because I had a hard-on & I didn't want her to know.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Mom & dad are going on a cruise. They'll be gone for a whole month."

"Cool!" I said, knowing that meant I could now look at my sexy sister & not have to worry(as much) about getting caught.

About an hour later, Mom & Dad left for their flight. As soon as we said goodbye to them, I went in the house to order pizza for me & Sara. Once we got settled in I was flipping through channels to see what was on. Then all of a sudden, things started to get interesting.

"Do you think I'm ugly?" Sara asked me.

"No. Why?" I replied.

"Well, it's just that you never noticed me until today & I was wondering why."

"Maybe it's because you're my sister." I said matter of factly.

"Well yeah, but I am an 18 year old girl too."

"You're right. I just never thought when I came home that I'd find you like this." I said with a bit of a smile.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

After a while I looked at my watch & noticed it was around 10:30, so I decided to take a shower & turn in for the night. Just as I was getting settled into bed, I heard a knock on the door.

Sara came in & asked me, "Hey Chris.....can I spend the night in here with you?"

"Sure, babe. Hop in." I replied, moving in my bed to give Sara some room. She climbed in with me & just as I was about to fall asleep again, Sara turned over to face me.

"Chris, I have a confession to make & I hope you won't think any less of me for it."

"What is it?" I asked, still having my eyes closed.

"I liked how you looked at me earlier. It made me feel sexy."

"Really?" I asked, now with my eyes wide open.

"Yeah." She said in a low voice. "In fact, I'm kind of in love with you."

"Really? Oh Sara, I had no idea." I said as I put my arms around her.

"I bought that bikini for you, ya know." she said with a naughty grin on her face.

"Well, thanks." I said to her, surprised.

"Chris, I know this isn't the kind of thing that brothers & sisters are supposed to talk about, but I can't hide my feelings for you anymore. I want you & only you. I want to you to be my first."

"Oh Sara." I said as I kissed her passionately.

We then started kissing each other while practically ripping off each others clothes. Once we were naked, I made a trail of kisses all the way down the front of her body, especially with her breasts & stomach. As soon as I finished kissing her, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes & said, "Sara, I want you to talk to me, okay. Let me know what feels good."

"Ok, baby." She said with a smile.

I then started licking & sucking on her nipples, which were quickly growing hard from the pleasure. She let out a deep moan. I continued the process for a few more minutes then started licking sucking & kissing my way down her body, which made her moan like crazy.

"I can't take it anymore. Put your cock in me now!" She practically screamed.

I then proceeded to slip my rock hard 7 1/2 inch manhood into her slowly. Once I was all the way in I quickly pulled out everything but the head of my penis. Then, before Sara could say anything I slammed into her tight hole & quickly heard a loud pop. I knew right then that I busted her cherry, but all Sara could do was look at me with a smile on her face, probably because the one man she loved more than anything had made her a woman.

"You ok baby?" I asked her.

"I couldn't be better. Now shut up & fuck me!" She ordered.

With that, I began to pound away at her tight, wet hole. All Sara did was moan in ecstasy.

"I love you, Sara." I said to her as I kissed her on the lips.

"I love you too, Chris." She replied with a sweet smile.

After about 10-15 minutes of hard fucking, I looked into her eyes & told her I was about to cum.

"Cum in me. Please fill me up with your spunk." She told me.

A few seconds later, I blasted a decent amount of cum inside her womb.

I rolled off of her & we layed there for a few minutes holding each other.

"Damn it. I forgot about protection." I said as I remembered I didn't have a condom with me.

"It's ok baby. I wouldn't have let you use one even if you had remembered." She replied.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?" I asked her.

"No. In fact, I'm kind of excited that I might get pregnant because I'll know it's from someone I love more than anything."

"Well as long as you're ok, that's all that counts."

I then looked at her & realized how much she truly meant to me. It was then that I decided I wanted to be with her.

"Sara, I love you more than anything in the world & it would mean so much to me if you would be with me."

"You mean you want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked with a hopeful grin on her face.

"No" I replied. "I want you to be my girlfriend, my future wife, & the mother of my children. Are you ok with that?"

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed as she jumped up & kissed me.

"Hey Sara, how open-minded are you?" I asked.

"I'm open to anything as long as I'm with you." She said & kissed me. "Why?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I said, leaving her filled with anticipation about what to expect.

The End

All comments are welcome & encouraged!