Me & Shari Pt. 05 - Precious Polishing

Story Info
Meet a Swinger's Group.
9k words
4.67
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and Shari -- Part 5 -- Polishing Precious

Jim started the grill as he walked by and then pulled several packages of porkchops and strip steaks out of the fridge. He rummaged around and found a large brisket and pork roast. Setting the meat on the counter, he also started the smoker. Chuck and I started throwing together some salad and cleaning veggies to roast. Jim turned the chops and steaks over to Kurt while he pulled spices to make a rub for the roasts.

The girls timed it perfectly to show up as we were getting the table set. Lunch was delicious and we ate leisurely, letting time slow down as we reveled in the islands peaceful lure and the company of good friends. We finished with lunch and the girls sent us guys off while they cleaned up. Jim checked the smoker and adjusted the temperature before joining the rest of us out in the surf. I had challenged Kurt to a race to swim out to the reef and back, I had started to pull away as we reached it, but Kurt was making up ground on the way back to shore.

I got on land and to my feet just ahead of him but his speed on land was faster than mine and both slapped Chucks outstretched hands at the same time. Chuck remained the official starter and finish line because his swimming skills prevented him from any depth that was more than chest deep. We took turns racing each other until we had each managed to beat the other. We had told the girls about our volleyball game earlier and they were trying it on the beach.

I walked up to the house and returned with some drinks for us all. Long hours were spent lounging on the beach and on the portico. Many hours were also spent having sex and many more just sitting and talking. Somehow after a couple of days, it felt like we were an octo-marriage. Partners were regularly interchanged but we always reconnected with the right one for bedtime and those gorgeous mornings. Clothing had not touched a body since we had walked in the door. Sex was usually slow and easy, and surprisingly, mostly one on one.

I was dozing on a lounger after enjoying the water for a while, when Billie joined me, asking if this seat was taken straddling my lap. I told her that it was now. I asked her if she was enjoying the island. She told me that she had not been this relaxed in years and wished that we had more time. We made small talk that turned to gently stroking one another. She had started rocking slowly on my lap and dick was beginning to take notice. I cupped her breasts with my hands, gently massaging them and rolling her nipples between my fingers. She rocked her moistening pussy over my hardening cock. I lifted her breast to my mouth and took her hard dark nipple into it working it with my tongue. My now free hand cupped her tiny ass cheek and rolled her forward enough that her clit was now rubbing against me.

Her head rested on mine as the sensation built. Her four-foot six body was easy to lift around. With her clit rubbing my cock and her nipple now being sucked and bitten in the same rhythm, I was able to get a couple fingers into her wet pussy. I lifted her one more time and she reached down and directed my dick into her hot, ready cunt. As she lowered herself onto me, my fingers, slick with her pussy juice, slid into her tight anus without any warning. Instead of pulling herself up, she rammed herself down against my cock and fingers. She fucked me hard and fast. I pulled her close and held her tight, ramming myself into her just as hard. She came quickly riding me like that and she collapsed against me. I thought about continuing to ram my cock into her but decided against it. Instead, I left my hard dick inside and let pussy contract around me until she had finished climaxing and started to relax.

We cuddled a while basking in the sun. Billie was such a fine little fuck. She knew how to play the innocent little Lolita card and looked every bit the part, had even started wearing her hair in pigtails most of the time. They had made nice handles more than once. She did have a thing for sloppy deepthroating when she was in the mood and had done it with all five cocks and one cock-sized clit several times so far over the weekend.

I was being extra lazy on this day and was soon dozing again. My recently unfulfilled cock was still firmly waiting but Billie rested for a bit then popped off like a distracted teenager. We had gotten to the point that the group lovemaking was if one was happy all was good. I had been on the receiving end of several blow jobs with no reciprocation and have given several as well.

Sleep was closing in when Kurt plopped down beside me. We may have to spank that little girl if she keeps this up. Confused, I said, if she keeps what up? Kurt told me that after she left me hanging, she went over to him and knelt in front of him and started sucking his cock without warning. He said that when she got him hard, she put his hands on her head and told him to face fuck her, so he did. I told him that he was right because she just left me with blue balls. Kurt leaned over and told me that he was there to help with that and proceeded to start sucking my cock. I just laid back and enjoyed his mouth work. It was not long before my cock remembered that it had a load of cum that needed somewhere to go and I started urging his head further onto my hard dick.

Kurt shifted a little so he could get more of my cock into his throat. He gave a gentle tug on my balls and buried my cock in his mouth. Holding me deep, his throat and tongue worked my cock, and I quickly rewarded his efforts with a load of hot cum delivered deep in his mouth. He drank it all and licked me clean. I felt much better and told him so. We laid there and chatted for a bit. Shari came over and joined us. I held her hand while we talked. We all were beginning to realize that we only had a couple of days left before we had to put cloths on and return to our normal hum-drum lives, at least till the next party.

Shari came over to join us, lifting my legs to sit cross-legged in front of me. We chatted with Kurt, and I sat admiring Shari's natural looking C cup tits, her curvy waist, and nice round hips. The way she was sitting I could also admire the nice sized cock and balls hanging between her shapely very tanned legs.

Jan called Kurt over to her and Becky, so he bade us bye for now and headed over. Shari took his place beside me on the lounger and curled into her usual snuggle position beside me. My arm around her shoulders let my hand fall delightfully right onto her breast and her arm draped over my stomach with her hand lying just above my groin. She asked if I was going to try too nap again and I told her that I might doze for just a minute or two, but a full out nap was not my intention, especially when she cuddled me like this. She just cuddled closer and let her hand slip just a little further down.

I asked her if we needed to watch Billie and her change to a teenage Lolita. Shari told me that they had had some enjoyable conversation during their girl time in the hot tub. They, of course, had questions for Jan and what she was going through and how it was affecting her and Jim's relationship. They had asked Shari all kinds of questions as well about how our relationship was going. Becky was most curious about the why's and wherefores of things. She told them that she and Kurt had some long and serious conversations as to if any of these revelations were going to affect them or the group. Shari then told me that they all had noticed that Billie was being noticeably quiet as they talked but they could tell that something was on her mind. Jan finally just straight out asked her what was bothering her.

Billie, after a little prodding, finally made her confession to them. She had always loved being a little girl. It especially started with her when she hit puberty and started to develop without getting very much taller. When she was fifteen, she found a copy of the book Lolita and found herself identifying with the character. At seventeen she watched several of the versions of the many movies that had been done based on the book. Unfortunately, she also figured out that older men were generous even when all they were going to get was teasing and blue balls. She used that ploy very well to make sure she had nice meals, spending money and busy weekends all through college. She did have a few that she rewarded with blow jobs, but none got lucky enough to get to fuck her. She did finally lose her virginity at twenty to a fifty-year-old married man that took her on a business trip with him as long as she acted like she was his daughter.

She went along with if because she had always wanted to visit New York City. His days were full of meetings, so she was free to explore. Nights she spent with him; they saw a Broadway play, an extremely raunchy off-Broadway play (she had to show her ID to be let in), a carriage ride through Central Park, top of the Empire State Building. On there last night, he ordered wine from room service and served most of it to her. While he had some peeks of her naked throughout the week, he asked if he could see and touch her fully naked. Billie was already in the mood, and she knew that she was going to have to give him something in return for a fabulous week. Half of a bottle of wine in, she agreed that he could touch her but hands only.

She did a slow seductive strip tease for him, writhing her little body in front of him. She pulled her pants off facing away from him so he could plainly see her thong panties disappearing into the crack of her tiny shapely butt. She backed up close to him so he could fill is hands with her butt cheeks. She let him rub and squeeze them until his fingers started creeping into the crack and she stepped away from him. She turned around and pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it at him. He held it to his nose and watched her gyrate and play with her handful sized breasts, tweaking her nipples, making them darken and harden. She moved closer again, took his hands in hers and placed them over her breasts. She guided his hands massaging and squeezing them. He used her breasts to pull her close and kissed her open panting mouth. She crossed the line and let herself melt into him.

His mouth worked over hers and then he moved down to her neck, finding just the right spot to give her goosebumps all over. She could feel herself getting wet between her legs and she started craving having her pussy filled with something besides fingers and dildos. She felt his hands leave her breasts and move to other parts of her body. He grabbed her ass with one and the other hand pulled her panties aside and filled her with two meaty fingers. When his thumb found her clit, she knew she was lost. She managed to pull back just enough to start trying to get his cloths off. He stopped what he was doing and ripped his shirt and pants off. Billie shed her panties, and he stopped and stared at her bare shaven pussy. The man picked her up and carried her to the bed. As he laid her down, Billie took ahold of his hands and got his attention. She told him that this was her first time and he said sure, right. She did not let go and shook him as much as her little body could shake a full-grown man. I am serious, she told him. He stopped and looked at her and saw that she was nervously shaking with fear in her eyes.

He slowed down and asked her if she was sure she wanted to continue and if she had looked at him. She looked down between them and gasped. He sported a thick ten-inch cock that was at the ready to plunge into her virgin pussy. She looked him in the eyes and said yes, but please take it slow, I want my first time to be as memorable and your first virgin. He said it was going to change things some, but she was going to be happy by the time he finished with her.

He lowered himself onto her tiny frame and started kissing his way down her body. He spent a long time sucking on her breasts and nipples. She was reacting just the way he was hoping she would, so he started working his way down her lithe little body. His mouth covered her firm tummy with kisses. She was now writhing under him and urging his head lower with her hands. His mouth finally neared her pubic mound, he kissed it and all around the area where her legs met her body. She thrust her hips up at his teasing mouth urging him to give her pleasure.

He sat up between her legs and lifted her to his mouth. His tongue opened the virgin lips and he lapped at the juices flowing from her. Her legs wrapped around his head making sure he did not stop. Not needing to hold her in place, his fingers worked their way into her cunt, stretching it open. His mouth sucked on her clit and his tongue teased it. He watched her face as her first real climaxes and reveled in it. She bucked against him with mini climaxes. Each time her pussy would relax a little, he would add a finger or depth of those already opening her up.

He stopped licking her tight cunt and unhooked her legs from around his head. Keeping his hand pressed into her pussy, he moved her around and told her to suck his cock hard again. She closed her mouth around the head and started sucking. He gave her instructions and helped her teach herself how to suck a big cock and relax her mouth and throat to take him deeper. Within just a few minutes she was able to get just more than half of his cock into her mouth. He told her that she was doing an excellent job, but he was not going to cum in her mouth when he had a naked little girl pussy that could take his seed. She pulled her mouth from his cock and told him that she was ready.

He laid her on the side of the bed and pushed her legs up to her chest. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her, giving him a good angle to fuck and watch. Her cunt glistened with juices and her rubbed his massive cock around her pussy getting it covered with her cum. He pressed the thick head of his cock against the tight opening of her tunnel. He held there and asked her if she was sure that she wanted him to fuck her for the first time. She told him that she wanted his cock inside of her and wanted him to cum in her too. He pressed harder and felt her pussy open to take him in. He watched his dick slide slowly into his first ever virgin cunt. Billie cunt squeezed at the thick invader thinking it could stop it in place. He stopped about a third of the way in and withdrew a couple of inches. Billie's reaction was to moan in disappointment, but when he reversed course and pushed more of his cock in this time. Now in better than halfway in, he started fucking her for real. He loved the sound her pussy made as his cock filled her. She was flowing juices like a fountain keeping him well lubricated as he started shoving more of his ten inches into that tight virgin cunt.

He could feel the head of his cock hitting the opening of her cervix. She was crying out for him to fuck her, fill her with his cock. Her tight cunt convulsed around his dick. For it being an inexperienced cunt, it had all the right moves to milk a mans cum out of his balls. He could not hold back and be gentle any longer. He grabbed her thighs and jerked her hips into his. The motion took her over the edge, and she screamed, Oh! Fuck! And came and came, flooding him and her and the bed squirting. Never having a pussy squirt on him before, drove him over too and he pumped load after load into Billie's spasming cunt.

He did manage to watch Billie's face when she came and saw her eyes roll back in her head as she passed out. He held his cock inside her and enjoyed feeling her cunt contract around him. He gently played with her tits and tummy, rubbed his thumb over her sensitive clit making her jump and flinch. His softening cock slowly slid out of her, and he watched his massive load of cum flow out of her gaping pussy. He was quite pleased that her cunt would never be taken for the first time again.

She was starting to stir awake, he looked longingly at her bare youthful well fucked pussy. He rolled her over on her side, tossed the sopping wet pillow aside and climbed in bed beside her. She curled up with him and whispered a thank you for being gentle and doing it the right way. They slept peacefully till early morning when Billie woke and needed the bathroom. She managed to climb from bed without awaking him. She studied herself in the mirror, she did not look any different except for a few love bites and bruises but she sure felt different. She felt like a woman. She touched the slight bruises around her lips. She had sucked dildos before but nothing that big, her finger slid into her mouth, and she instantly craved having a big cock in it again. She lifted her leg up on the toilet so she could see her cunt better. It was still swollen and red and wet. She touched it gently, but it did not want gently, it wanted to the same thing her mouth wanted, to be filled with a big hard cock. Her finger had to work for now. She shoved all four fingers inside easily, something she had never tried before. It was barely enough but she was able to get herself off quietly, filling her hand with pussy juices.

She was having all kinds of crude and dirty thoughts that were new to her. With her pussy happy at least for now, her mouth was hungry and the juices on her fingers were not what it was hungry for. She left the bathroom and headed straight to what she knew would slake the new hunger. She found it sleeping on the bed right where she had left it. Soft and flaccid, she touched it softly and watched it twitch in response. The balls drew up and her target started to thicken and grow. She lifted it attentively to her mouth and kissed the head, then took it into her mouth.

In its softened state she was able to take it fully into her mouth and started sucking gently. It grew to fill her mouth, but she refused to give up and let it grow into her throat. She felt his body stir under her. Now awake, he rapidly grew in length and width, Billie struggled to keep from gagging only lifting till the gagging subsided then pushing her nose into his curly pubic hair again. He pumped load after load into her waiting throat holding her head tightly into place. She never gagged once when he started cumming and drank it all down.

The girls were astounded with her story and even more so when she told them that after that trip, she went on a search for the biggest dick she could fall in love with. Funny part was that she fell in love with Chuck before she found out how well-endowed he was. She had buried the Lolita complex, much like Jan had repressed her male side. Jan's openness had made her realize that she could let Lolita back out and this weekend was the perfect for it.

Shari had been slowly stroking my cock relating Billie's story to me like I needed help getting hard listening to how a pubescent girl found out that she craved big cock. Shari asked what I wanted to do about the problem I seemed to have in front of me. I told her that I was about to ask her the same question. She rolled on her side away from me and pushed her luscious ass against me, whispering, please fuck me. I happily obliged. I found the bottle of lube and smeared some on her waiting hole and on my hard dick. I ever so slowly eased my cock into open hungry asshole.

I grabbed her waist with my hands and pulled her back against me, pressing my full length inside her. She pulled on her breasts and jacked her cock in rhythm with my thrusting. I whispered in her ear that her ass felt so welcoming, warm, and tight, that I loved the way she reacted when I fucked her, that I loved cumming on her tits. She moaned out that she wanted to cum. I grabbed her hand from her cock and told her that she could not cum yet, she had to wait. She struggled but was able to stop her climax.

I continued ramming my cock into her ass, telling her how good it felt and how I was going to fill her with my hot load and how she was going to suck me clean when I was finished and how she was not going to be able to cum until I told her she could. I know that she was struggling not to cum, and it did not help that I was caressing her balls with my hand, tugging, and teasing them. Shari begged for me to let her cum, but I refused. I told her that she had to make me cum first. She wiggled her ass against me urging me to fuck her harder and faster. I grunted and shoved my cock deep inside her and promptly filling her with my first shot of cum. I pulled out and covered her cock and balls with the rest of my load, using my cum to jack her cock and reminding her that she still could not cum.