Me And The King Of Pop!

Story Info
Me and the king fall in love an get it on.
762 words
3.12
7.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the paparazzi got the lens of their cameras out of the limo door and we started to drive slowly away from the crowd Michael started to caress my hair with his long fingers. It was sweet and calming so I lay my head onto his chest. I snuggled in close to him. We would always cuddle but we wouldn't do anything else. We were just friends anyways. I closed my eyes. After a couple of seconds of Michael combing through my thick hair with his fingers I felt his lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He looked back down into my eyes. He had always been the most beautiful man I knew but right then he was even more beautiful than I'd ever thought. I saw him shift his eyes to my mouth. I then realized how much I'd always wanted to kiss him. I also sudently realized how much I had loved him. He was beyond the sweetest person I had ever met and he had always been there for me when I needed someone. I lifted my head of his chest and sat up. I looked straight into his eyes for a moment and then leaned in and kissed him. It was passionate and deep. Michael pulled away after about 15 seconds and pulled me tight to his body.

"I love you..." he said.

I breathed in and realized I had had tears in my eyes.

"I love you too." I whispered into his ear.

Michael pulled me into his arms as if I were a child with my knees hooked over his right arm and the crook of my neck in his left elbow. He leaned down and kissed every inch of my face before kissing me on the mouth again.

We finally got to my house and leapt out of the limo hand in hand. When we got to the door Michael pulled me up against the side of the house and started to kiss my neck and the bare parts of my chest.

"Michael, lets go inside" I said in-between soft gasps.

I struggled to open the door and fell onto the floor slowly becUse michael had a strong gripp on me. We where writhing in the floor in a heap of passion and lust, whispering sweet words of love to each other.

"when did you know, Michael"

"I knew the moment I met you" he said.

"why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I didn't want to be rejected and not k ow what to do"

"well why did u decide to tell me tonight?"

" I could see in your eyes that you felt the same way about me"

"well don't you just know everything" I said sarcastically.

He laughed and kissed me.

We made our way slowly into the bedroom and fell sideways onto the bed. He rolled over onto me, making sure he didn't crush me, not like his perfect slender frame would anyways. His long black hair fell over both our faces and tickled the sides of my face. His hands moved to my back and tenderly unzipped my blue velvet dress and pulled it down to my waist and started kissing my stomach and waistline. His lips felt amazingly soft and innocent on my skin, just the feel of them made me feel holy even though the reality of what we were about to do was probably thought of as sinfull by some. I started working his shirt off him. His upper body was lean and beautiful. I ran my fingers around his back and down to his tight leather pants that I always thought made his butt look amazing and round, it made me sad to take them off of him. I felt his thick, long member in my hand.

"oh god. I want you so bad. Ugh" he moaned. "iv wanted you for so long"

he made extremely sexy noises as I worked his cock slowly with my hand. I slowly moved my body upwards and slid him into me. He grunted as he moved up and down. I began to come close to climaxing and raised my hands and gripped onto the bedpost. We both came at the same time. It was the most beautiful night ever. We lay there afterwards for at least 18 hours not wanting to have anything to do with anything, and just talked and stared at each other the entire time. Two weeks later he asked to get married and of course I said yes.