Me and the Mob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm.." Ann moaned, twisting her hands in my hair and pushing my face harder into her boobs. Delightful though this was, I was getting a crick in the neck. I unmouthed her tits and stood up straight. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the table. Ann opened her legs wide. Her skirt rode up and I saw that she was not wearing knickers. I looked at her face in surprise and she smiled. She must have taken them off after our first fuck. I don't think I would have managed to work through the files if I had know she wasn't wearing any knickers!

She was a true blonde, I noticed. She had shaved all over her except for a landing strip leading to her pussy. I quickly dropped my trousers and went in towards her, my cock horizontal and eager. I slipped in easily and Ann wrapped her legs round my waist. I fucked her slowly, savouring the feel of her pussy round my cock. I kissed her and she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

I wanted to feel her boobs in my hands, so I stopped the kiss and gently pushed her back, flat on the table. My hands were now squeezing her breasts while I kept fucking her with long slow strokes. She squeezed with her cunt muscles.

"Oh! Yes, baby. That's great.." I moaned.

"Do you like that Mike?" Ann asked, squeezing my cock again.

"Oh Yes, Yes.." I was in paradise.

I reached down and rubbed my thumb against her hard clit and Ann exploded.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" she cried.

I speeded up my strokes and was pretty incoherent myself as I pumped my cum into her.

I had only planned to be in the office in the morning and I left for the day. After I reached home, I remembered that Ann and I had been pretty loud during our frolics. Had the other girls heard us? I also realised that I hadn't actually seen Ann in the nude.

Should I take up the job?

12