Me and the Soccer Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
William violently uses Lotta on her birthday.
3.6k words
4.23
6.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lotta is having a party to celebrate her birthday next week, and she has invited almost everyone she knows to celebrate her. However, her actual birthday is already today and I will be allowed to come over and have her all day. What also fits is that her mother, Fia, is going on a charter with her friend quite early (around 11:00) and I would be welcome just before that. She received her first gift from me a week ago already, to make our sex a little more spicy. Birth control pills, so now I finally can get rid of all the annoying condoms.

I'm a bit early but thought it wouldn't hurt. I know Lotta's room is upstairs and see that her window is slightly open, so I decide to climb up and have a look. To my surprise she is still sleeping cute on her stomach. Has she overslept? I climb into her room and decide to wake her up after putting down the backpack I have with me with gifts. She must have time to say goodbye to her mother before she leaves, I think. I slowly pull off the covers and gape with happiness when I see that she is sleeping nude. My eyes are fixed on her ass, which has never looked so tempting to bury my face in.

When I hear the oven being opened downstairs, I realize that Fia might be planning to woo her daughter before she leaves and that's why Lotta is still sleeping. I'm close to going but just can't bring myself to stay at the heart-shaped ass my tongue is reaching for with only meters apart, so I start a mission. Bring this girl to life quickly before Fia comes. Like a little snack before the main meal.

I know I can't waste any time, so I dive in with the sole aim of making Lotta scream. My arms are locked over her fit football calves and the tongue works in like a drill, hiding half the front of my head between her cheeks. Maybe ten seconds in, she wakes up and moans at the same moment. 5-6 moans later when the brain has woken up, she realizes that she is currently being eaten by her secret boyfriend with her mother downstairs. By then, Lotta closes her mouth, so she wont be heard, but participates by pressing her ass into me more.

And in a swift, she detonates.

Me - Happy birthday, baby.

I hurry up because Fia could come any second.

Lotta - How did you get in?

I nod towards the window - You should close your window. Anyone could have climbed up and had their turn with you.

Lotta smiles a little sheepishly and watches me climb out.

Me - I'll see you down there. I've got lots of presents.

I duck when the bedroom door opens and later rings the bell.

-

Me - Hello!

Fia - Hi! You must be William, right? Lotta has just woken up, but she should be here soon. Good luck with physics, but I have to go now.

Me - Right, you were leaving?

Fia - Yes, exactly. To Greece...you, by the way. Please remind Lotta about her game which starts at 1:15pm. She was late last time.

Oh my God. I know that's cancelled but what a schedule for a birthday. And no mom.

Me - I can absolutely do that. My own deadline is like after 12 whenever, so I can remind her when I leave.

Lotta finally comes walking down the stairs wearing her football fit: black fitness t-shirt with the team logo and a pair of black training shorts with the number 13 on them. No socks though.

Lotta - Hi William. Sorry it's so early.

Me - It's no problem at all! I also needed someone to study with and my friends weren't too keen.

Lotta - Yes but still, sorry.

Me - Again. No worry. Happy birthday.

Fia - Couldn't you have put on something nicer when you have visitors.

Lotta - I tried to be a bit efficient and don't think William cares.

Lotta's mother leaves the house after saying goodbye.

Lotta - Wanted to bring out some buns and cookies, but you might already be full after breakfast.

Me - The only breakfast I've eaten today is you, so I probably have room for some more.

I say, slapping her ass as we walk towards the kitchen.

Me - You can open your presents while we eat.

Lotta in a low tone- William. I just have to ask. How do you want us to be? Like, how do you want me to be? For you. Are we a couple, like a real one? Or are we just going to fuck? Like not that I'm complaining. Every day we go our separate ways, I want you back. You're absolutely fantastic but.. Hmm.

Me - You've always been an absolutely amazing person in my eyes, Lotta. Long before we slept. And just having the opportunity to see you naked has made me more obsessed than ever. I could have killed for you, for your body. You're so damn sexy and I want you back in my arms the second I let go of you. Anything beyond sex feels unnecessary at the moment and I hope you're okay with that. Plus it's your birthday so how could I pass it up to give you anything but pleasure. Does that sound okay?

I pull her into a hug and squeeze her cheeks for the second kiss of the day.

Lotta - Okay. So what's the plan. Do you also think you deserve a little pleasure spending your whole day with me?

Me - My pleasure will be to fuck you mercilessly until your voice is gone. If I get your permission.

Lotta smiles - You got it.

Me - Down on the floor.

Lotta - But cookies..?

Me - I said, down on the floor. In doggy. I've Always wanted to fuck you in these clothes. It will give me a great confidence boost seeing a football girl on my dick.

Lotta starts untying the shorts.

Me - No, keep them on. And I said DOWN.

I go into the kitchen and find a pair of scissors which I take with me back into the hall. Lotta looks scared when she sees me.

My little companion grows when I see her in position, on her arms. I cut holes in the shorts which, to my happy surprise, hide no panties underneath. She planned to get fucked in these? I then undress completely naked. I push her down into a bent position with her face cheek against the cold floor and her arms pulled back in my grip.

I don't say anything but just launch myself in like a catapult and get answered with a moan from my girl. It's hard to describe how much nicer it is to actually get to fuck her skin to skin. I give her a few harder, reasonably quick thrusts, enjoying her flesh waves showing through the thin fabric of the shorts. The dream of Lotta feels fulfilled again when I check us in the full-wall mirror on the left and see myself, William, fucking football Lotta. Nobody like me deserves this. I return with the sight of my prey that only grows in sound. I then decide to come in with an extra powerful thrust that puts her down, flat. I think back to the first time we were lying in the same position. Something that makes me naughty and this time also makes me more turned on is knowing that Fia has left unaware that I'm lying in her hall fucking her daughter like a rag doll right now. My arms cling to hers and my legs do everything to hold hers in place as well. Now I drill myself down at a more rapid pace and never let my cock leave her completely.

Me - I'm going to fill you up until you look like a big fucking balloon. Do you understand?

I am answered with closed eyes, wider gape, and even more intense moaning. This is getting me over the edge, so I hook my feet into hers, move my arms with a grip on her shoulders from below and manually push her up and down against me in time with my jerking so my cock accelerates in double speed and power until I come and grunt loudly in happiness.

Me - Don't worry, you'll get come later. Thought you climaxed earlier, so I just made us even.

Lotta - Oh my gosh, William.

Me - Presents now? :D

Lotta slowly gets to her feet.

Me - When I'm done with you today, you won't be able to walk. Just a little warning.

Lotta - In that case, I have high expectations. I'm tougher than you think.

Me - Is that so?

Lotta - Yes, do you even know how many guys have made me lose my breath during sex?

Me - I thought you said John was the biggest failure in history?

Lotta - Like I said, he's not my only ex. I'm a tough girl so never hesitate.

Me - As you wish. Do you want to open the presents in the living room?

Lotta - On the couch? Yeah.

I empty my backpack with all gifts on one of the couch cushions. About to sit down, I grab Lotta and remove her t-shirt and bra which I throw away. The cut shorts are still on. Then I lift her up place her on my new hard-on as I sit ourselves on the couch.

Me - Comfortable?

Lotta - Extremely.

She smiles.

Lotta eagerly opens the first and sees that there is a red corset and panties.

Lotta - What the..

Me - Your new fit for the day, which you are going to put on later.

Lotta - How much..?

Me - It cost a little money but I'll get to fuck you in it, so it was worth it. Now open the next one.

Lotta opens the next and is greeted by two items: blindfold and gag. She puts her hands over her mouth and says,

Lotta - What if mom saw this? She would kill you.

Me - Lucky I've gotten to have my fun before, then.

Lotta looks over at the penultimate package and opens it. There are ropes. Let's see how tough Lotta will feel now.

Lotta - Do you have any regular packages?

She says, glancing over at the last one.

Me - Of course!

She opens it and finds a tall candle and a box of matches.

Lotta - Did you buy me a candle?

Me - I thought it was really cute and it's for a cute person, so.

Lotta puts everything aside.

Lotta - Would you like some coffee? I haven't eaten anything today.

Me - Gladly!

I lift her off me.

Me - But...how about you get ready first? Shower and change into "Lotta the slut". So all the buns and cookies or whatever you have, will ready when you're done. I'll fix it!

Lotta surprised - Okay.

- 20 MINUTES LATER -

Lotta comes out in her tight, sheer, red outfit that accentuates her breasts in a way I didn't think possible. Her long, white hair freshly showered and her beautiful makeup makes her already perfect face, TOO GOOD for me to handle.

Lotta - How nice you did it!

Me - How incredibly nice you've done yourself.

Lotta spins around to show herself off, and we then meet halfway to each other. Lotta gives me a long kiss and I squeeze her bottom tight.

We then move towards the conservatory where I have laid out a small picnic on a blanket. It felt the most romantic because you have a view of the lake Lotta's house is by.

Lotta - Wait what if someone sees me.

Me - It's fun with a little excitement in it all. But don't think about it. You can be dressed exactly how you want in your own home.

We lie down comfortably on the blanket and have coffee. All I can think about is how well I've done in life.

Lotta - I threw away my shorts. They smelled of semen, I think you spilled a little.

Me - Thought sperm was the best thing you knew?

Lotta - Prefer it down my throat. Or maybe even more in my vagina now.

Me - Has no one ever fucked you without a condom before?

Lotta - Nuh uh. It was great. So warm. How was it for you?

Me - Much better. To be in you skin to skin... I know I've made it now.

Lotta becomes a little embarrassed.

Lotta - Then what's is the best thing about me?

Me - Yeah, well your ass itself might be the most valuable object on the planet. So damn big nicely shaped. But all of you perfect. Things like your boobs, thighs, calves, waist and feet all make me rock hard by themselves. You are a treasure, Lotta. I'm sorry I don't take care of my own appearance as well.

Lotta - How kind, William. You don't need to worry. You've already shown me that the only thing I need to be satisfied by is good technique and... ah, a big penis for sure.

Me - Sounds like you're starting to miss this one.

I stroke the cock and attack Lotta. I land on top of her, eyes and mouth locked, and pull the panty to the side to slide my shaft in. She locks her legs and arms around me. I try a new strategy and now pull all the way out before thrusting back in with real force. *smack* *smack* *smack* and *Ah* *Ah *Ah* from Lotta is the only thing heard as I move my mouth down to her neck and suck.

Me - Today you will get suction marks for life, slut.

A daring nickname but I think only excites her. Pretty soon, I change our position with her legs bent upwards in 90 degrees so her feet joins each side of my neck. I pump quite fast and it's very arousing to see Lotta being dragged back and forth across the floor. As I don't want to cum yet, I lift her over my left shoulder and carry her upstairs and open a bedroom door.

Lotta - This is mom's bedroom. Mine is next door.

The arousal I get from taking this submissive blonde (from what I've heard, normally quite responsible and independent in her mother's eyes) in this bedroom is almost making me explode before entering her. But I want the naughty to reach maximum level. I drop Lotta down and adjust her ass hanging over the edge. As she might be a little rejecting with this, I take a firm grip, holding down her neck in the sheets when I position my pulsating cock aims for her cute little tiny hole, north of her pussy.

Lotta - Oh my god, wait William. Stop.

Me - It's okay, don't try to resist me.

I do my best to enter but It's not an easy game.

Lotta - Aaaaow, it hurts! Please, William!

After more similar complaints, I finally have my root reach her ass cheeks after like 30 seconds. And...*couch* I instantly cum.

Me - Wasn't the worse, was it?

Lotta - Could you please go out? You're too big for me there.

Me - That only arouses me, Lotta. Sorry.

Lotta - But I am scared. Please leave.

Me - I will. I am not your enemy.

I fondle her back gently.

Me - But I'm gonna re-enter when I have.

Lotta - What?!

Me - I am not leaving the most beautiful girl's crack before I've fucked it like it's made to.

I pull out. Then with a strong grip on each side of her waist, I push her back and forth in time with my own hips as I thank to the semen getting all over my dick, up speeds the motion of us. Her cheeks flush in waves towards me and her reaction through the whole thing is first a loud call for help, later transforming into high-pitched moans getting me extremely close. As a lonely tear free falls down from her chin, climax hits me and I my cum sprays her ass filled like a malfunctioning and violent water hose.

Me - By the way, it felt kinda incredible to fuck you in this room, I thought. I knew yours was through the other door.

I run downstairs and get a couple of Lotta's presents. I come back with a rope and a blindfold that she tries to prepare for. I force her onto her stomach, tie her hands above her head from the headboard. Her feet are tied at each end of the bed so that her legs are spread apart. Lotta deserves some pleasure of her own now, so I lie between her large, spanked ass-cheeks with my face and just eat. Lunches pussy as if I've been without food my whole life and Lotta moans are wonderful. That's what's so great about girls. They can come again and again without having to recover and I'm a little jealous. But I lie there for 90 minutes (I know). Non-stop and devours. And she couldn't keep silent during that entire time.

I go downstairs and pick up the phone to order pizza home for us. Then I bring the ball gag and the vibrating dildo.

I push it into her ass-root and start it.

Lotta - AAAAA!!

Me - Oh right. There's a pizza delivery guy coming in a few minutes, so I need you to be quiet while he leaves the pizza.

I fasten the gag and put my air pods in her ears, so I can sneak up later and take her by surprise. In reality, I'm leaving Lotta for a bit longer than I'm telling her.

When the pizza delivery man arrives, I place the food on the living room table, sit down and eat the meal myself in a period of 20-25 minutes. You'll soon get why.

I go back up to my cute prey laying in bed defenseless and twitches. Imagine the reaction if her mother came home and saw her like this. I untie her legs and lift her ass up to fuck her pussy along with the vibrator both stimulating her and me. Lotta sees nothing, hears nothing, and can't even open her mouth to say something either. She just feels her holes being used. I force myself not to cum but it's impossible with the view I have. Did I say she was a short blonde with an ass shaped like Valentine's Day? That she has muscly thighs and calves only someone who plays in the elite soccer team (as she is part of) could bear? That her perfect, PERFECT breasts are two things I'd kill anyone for to have my dick stroked in between? That her tiny, tiny innocent feet are a treat for the eye, I wanna deep throat how gay it even sounds?

I explode.

Then I untie her arms and remove all toys.

Me - Lunch is downstairs.

Looking nearly dead on the bed, I get downstairs and wait her out. I know she's gonna be starving by now.

And down she finally comes. Looking weak. Sad. Used. She wanted this challenge and I'm giving it to her.

She looks around in confusion.

Lotta - Where is the pizza?

Me - Oh, I may or may not have hidden that.

She is silent for a moment before she slowly opens her mouth.

Lotta - Please. I just wanna eat now. I'm so hungry, William.

Me - Right, then find your food.

After a brief moment of more silence she walks, halting through the living room and kitchen.

Me - You should hurry because I got a game for us. Every five minutes if you haven't found your pizza, I get to fuck you.

Lotta - No, no, no! We are done today. Look at me, I can't withstand more.

Me - Yes, you can. All the talk about your other boyfriend's before has told me that I gotta assert some dominance over them today. No one is gonna beat my record with you. Ever. Go search.

She starts searching more rapidly now but can't find anything (since there actually is no food left, remember?). And soon the 5 minutes have gone by and my alarm goes off.

I smirk and walks towards her as she backs up against the wall, scared.

Lotta - Please, we don't have too...

Me - Turn around.

Lotta - Will..

Me - TURN AROUND.

She does. I take her slut dress off of her and throws it out the open window nearby. She now has nothing protecting her body.

I grab her hair and force her down into doggy and have her back swayed so all in front of me is her treasures bottom that I grab as I take her again, swiftly and forcefully.

As Lotta kept being unlucky with her finds, my balloon dream was still in play. I fucked her on the kitchen counter, in the hallway once more, over the bathroom sink, and even in her little sister's room. For the finale, I took one of those candles up her ass, blowing it during my last climax saying,

Me - Happy birthday.