Me for Dinner

Story Info
The sweetest meal you've ever made.
833 words
4.4
51.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aroma of dinner fills the house as you are cooking in the kitchen. I settle down into a nice, warm bath. As I slide a sudsy sponge up my legs, I feel my muscles loosen. I've been relaxing in the bathtub for quite a while and beginning to want to be with you. I emerge from the tub and dry off. I wrap myself in nothing but a sheer robe and towel-dry my hair. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I find you chopping vegetables on a wooden cutting board and looking delicious. My damp hair frames my face, which brightens up with a smile when I see you.

You turn your head to see me walking toward you. I come over to you, lean my face towards yours for a kiss, and you barely let your lips touch mine, leaving me wanting more. Thinking you may be teasing me, I hop up on the counter next to the cutting board, cross my legs and watch you intently. "What ya making, daddy?" I ask, beginning to role-play in an attempt to get you excited as I am.

"Dinner," you reply sarcastically. I smile. I look down to see you diligently and deliberately chopping and dicing away.

"Ohhhh," I almost moan, as I lick my lips. I lean back some, arching my back, and letting my nipples poke through the delicate robe. I start to swing my leg up and down. I lean towards you, trying to get a kiss from you again. You put the knife down for a second as I distract you from your cooking. This time the kiss turns into a deep tongue-wrestling match. You grab my face and kiss me deeper. After our lips finally part, you inhale my freshly-bathed scent in deeply.

"Baby, you smell beautiful."

"Thank you, daddy," I giggle, "but just wait until you taste me."

"Wait?" you ask.

"Hmm, or not," I reply.

You forcefully grab my legs and pull them open, putting my heels up on the counter and bending my knees. My robe parts open and you have a clear view of my smooth, shaven pussy, which is getting wetter with your forceful nature. I am expecting your face to find its way between my thighs, since you have hinted to wanting to taste me, but that does not happen.

You move the cutting board from my side to between my legs and continue to chop your vegetables. My pussy is getting wetter as you are content just working away with my scent in your face. You look up at me and smile. My wetness is dripping out of me a little and finding its way closer and closer to the cutting board. You turn the knife around and gently rub my swollen clit with the handle of it. You pull the wetness from my pussy and mix it with the vegetables.

"This will be the sweetest meal I've ever made, baby" you tell me as you kiss me gently on my inner thigh.

"Mmmm," is all that I can say.

My pussy is starting to ache for you to kiss it. You can see the desperation in my face and you decide not to tease me anymore. You put your knife down and put your hands on the inside of my legs, pushing them open further. My wet, pink pussy is exposed to you and I feel totally in your control.

You bury your face between my legs and suck and lick my wet pussy. Just one touch and I'm going crazy, wiggling and moaning. Your tongue darts from my opening to my clit. You flick your tongue on my hard clit, and then slide two fingers in my pussy. You find my g-spot making me cum so hard. I scream out so loud and squeeze my thighs on your head as my pussy juice practically pours out of me onto the cutting board.

You emerge from between my legs and smile. You gently pull your fingers from my pussy and slide them across my lips and let me suck my juices off them. Then you kiss me deeply as we share my cum and then you gently help me off the counter. You tell me to sit down and rest at the table.

I feel so comfortable and content that I lay my head down on the tabletop and drift off to sleep. I am awakened when you place a plate of food down in front of me. I look up to see you sitting across from me enjoying your meal. As you take a bite you tell me "Eat up, you taste wonderful, babygirl."

I giggle and say, "See, told you, daddy." You smile and continue to eat. "I want to taste daddy for dessert," I say as I slide my foot up your calf and smile coyly at you.

"We'll see, baby," you say, knowing full well the night is not nearly over.