Me, Mom and Incestuous Lust

Story Info
Short story of mother and son.
1.9k words
4.32
144.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

A very short story about mother son incest.

Everyone is eighteen or older.

I wrote this story some time ago, but never submitted it. Health problems have kept me from writing much, but I do get some done occasionally. I hope to submit more stories before too long. I have several started.

******

I took her the first time in the kitchen. I had wanted to fuck her for a long time, years. We had been alone, living on the outskirts of a small town. Just my mother and I, alone since my father died.

I had quit school so I could get a job to help support us. My Mom worked too, both of us at a local food processing plant. My father had insurance, but it hadn't been a big policy. There wasn't much left after the funeral costs. Our combined pay gave us enough to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. We had a six year old car too. There was not much left for entertainment or new clothes.

Mom was slim, almost skinny. I was well built. My job was loading and unloading trucks at the plant where we worked, any other things to be done too. It was physical work and kept me in good shape. My plans were to become a truck driver. That would bring in much more money.

I was nineteen at the time. Mom had cooked us dinner. I sensed, not for the first time, something about her. She was antsy. I saw her rub her breasts once. A short while later she put her hand over her crotch. She was wearing a housedress, somewhat worn and threadbare. She had changed into it after work. It had been yellow, but was faded and worn now from many washings

She could not afford many new clothes. Those she could buy were used for work or when she went shopping, things like that. Older clothes were worn at home. Once she had been a regular attendee at church, but she had stopped going because she had nothing to wear.

As we sat at the table I could see the dim shadows of her areolas through the thin fabric of her dress. Her nipples poked the fabric like little bullets. I knew she would be playing with herself that night. I sometimes heard the gasps and the squeak of the bedsprings. Or maybe muffled words as she came, words I could not understand. Only a thin wall separated us. In my own bedroom I usually jerked off along with her. I tried to be quiet so I could listen to her.

My cock hardened as I sensed the bouquet of her need. It was a sense of desire in the air, not quite a scent, but real nonetheless. It was affecting me strongly. When she stood at the sink to wash the dishes I made my decision. I came up behind her. I clasped her, my arms around her body. My hands on her tits. My hard cock pressed into the crack of her ass.

"You need me, Mom." I spoke softly in her ear.

She didn't speak. Her hands fell to her side. She looked straight ahead.

"You're my son," she finally said. "We can't."

But she didn't try to get out of my embrace.

"We can, Mom. We must."

I caressed her tits, I tweaked her nipples. One of her hands covered one of mine as I fondled her.

My other hand reached down to pull her dress up. Up to her waist, to uncover her bare pussy. She was not wearing panties.

She was crying as my fingers danced on the wet folds of her pussy. Her juices were flowing.

"We can't," but she didn't fight me.

Still behind her I steered her to the table. The table we had just eaten dinner at.

I thought I knew what her problem was. She couldn't give herself to me. That would be a great sin. I would have to take her, maybe many times.

I bent her over the table. I shoved my leg between hers to make her open for me. She was still crying "no", but softly. Her legs spread apart there was no resistance. I opened my pants and let them fall to my ankles. With my hands lifting her hips I slid my hard cock into her pussy from behind. She was wet and ready. She gasped as I filled her, moaned as I thrust my iron hard shaft into her ready cunt. I felt quivers in her body. Her gasps became rapid. She thrust back at me. Her lust overtook her hesitancy. A loud gasp from her. Her head was turned to the side. I watched her. Her eyes were closed. She was making unintelligible sounds. She was cumming. The quivers of orgasm raced through her body. Her gasps quickened, becoming close to panting.

I didn't last much longer than her first orgasm. As electric thrills raced through my body I shot my cum into her warm, wet pussy. I filled her cunt with my seed, I had fucked my mother and made her cum.

I stayed inside her as I softened, then I eased back from her and kicked my shoes off then my pants. She stayed as she had been, bent over the table. I grasped her under her arms and lifted her up. I set her on her feet. She started to collapse onto a chair. I held her erect. With my arm around her I half led, half carried her to her bedroom. It was just off the kitchen. I let her lie on the bed and laid down with her.

I opened the buttons on the front of her dress. They went down to the waist. I spread the bodice open and let her tits free. They were small, she was almost flat chested, but not wrinkled. Her nipples were firm and big.

I sucked at one of the breasts. More than the nipple. I sucked as much of the small mound as I could into my mouth. My tongue licked her nipple. As I let the flesh of her breast slide out of my mouth I bit her nipple and sucked it.

I did the same with her other breast. I pushed her dress up and let my half hard cock press against her thigh. It wouldn't be long before I was hard again. Normally it would have taken much longer, but I was awfully horny.

I laid next to her waiting to become fully hard again. I watched as her hand fondled her breast. Massaged it and tweaked the nipple.

I don't think she knew I had watched. Not long after that I reached for her tits and fondled them. I moved my hand to her pussy. It was wet, wet and ready.

"Do you want it again, Mom?"

"No, it's a sin." but her legs remained parted.

I knelt between her legs. Her dress bunched at her waist. The top part open to show her breasts. I rubbed my hard cock on her clit. I let it slide along the lips of her pussy. My cum was oozing from her cunt, my cum mixed with her essences.

"Are you ready, Mom?"

"No," but there was a slight lifting of her hips.

I slid my hard shaft into her warm and wet pussy. I sucked her tit as I fucked her. I kissed her lips, she did not respond. I forced my tongue between her lips. Her teeth were not clenched, my tongue slid between them. I felt her lips relax and soften. Her tongue touched mine, a soft caress. She began to respond. We were soon kissing wildly. Hot wet kisses, sloppy, mindless.

She came as we kissed. A muffled cry, quivers tearing through her body. Muffled gasps that sounded like "yes." I would last long, I had already cum once. I fucked her hard thrusting my iron hard dick deep into her pussy. She came again and again. She cried out her pleasure. She clasped me with her arms, with her legs.

She pulled my face to hers for more wild kisses. She took me to her tit to lick and suck as she held my head like a suckling child.

My cum gushed into her pussy as she was cumming yet again. She held me as I softened. I rolled off her when I could no longer stay inside her. She covered my face with kisses.

"You sinned," she told me. "You committed evil. Now I am soiled."

She paused, a long pause. "But once soiled one cannot become more so. One can live with one's degradation, even come to enjoy it."

I thought I understood what she was saying.

"We must cleanse each other. But we will rest first."

We dozed for an hour or two. She woke me by fondling my cock. Stroking him and making him hard. I felt her pussy, she was wet again. I let my fingers dance in the sanctum of her womanhood. She gasped with pleasure and kissed my cock.

I was surprised. I had never expected it. She turned and straddled my chest. She lifted her pussy over my face.

"Cleanse me," I heard. "Cleanse my body as I will cleanse you."

Her hands gripped my hair and lifted me to her pussy. I gripped her hips to hold myself at her fragrant cunt. I inhaled the scents. A bouquet of melded cums and juices. My tongue flicked out to taste the drops on the lips of her pussy. I slid my tongue between her labia to slather my saliva over the deep red petals of her inner lips, to suck at her clit, to drink of her essences.

When she felt my tongue enter her she turned again and, with her savory pussy at my face, took my hard cock in her mouth. She more than sucked me. She licked him. She kissed him. She rubbed my hardness on her face, on her neck. She used tongue and lips and teeth and the flesh of her tits to bring me pleasure. And it seemed pleasure for herself, too.

I licked and sucked at her cunt. Her juices flowed. They mingled with my cum in a delicious mélange. They wet my face and flowed off my chin to wet my chest. When she came she would thrust herself into my face with cries of pleasure.

I felt the excitement of cum surging from my balls, spewing into her willing mouth. She sucked me until I softened. I ate her pussy until she lifted it from my face. She turned and kissed me. I felt warm creamy cum flow into my mouth. It felt right.

She straddled my chest again. She looked down at me, her face was calm.

"Now that you have ravished my body, despoiled me, I am yours to keep. To keep and care for and make joyful.

"You will sleep with me from now on. You will eat me and suck me. You will fuck me and fill me with your hard cock. You will be my man. That is how it must be. That is how it will be."

She lifted herself to bring her pussy over my face. Her hands gripped my hair and lifted my face to her cunt.

"Now," she said. "Start now."

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers