Me, Mom, & Lots of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she like getting it in the ass?" I asked.

"Yes, more than she was willing to admit because I know she was cumming when they were fucking her, so she's pretty sensitive to anal just like me. But she was sure sore today! She'd never had so much anal sex before and with cocks that big. When they finally finished with her, Carol's asshole just sat there wide open with cum oozing out of it. The hole wouldn't close!

It looked like she'd had a cucumber shoved up her butt for a half-hour. The guys examined it, too. They loved it. Carol just laid face down, enjoying the sensation before her asshole closed. She then curled up in a ball exhausted. That was the end of it."

My Mom said she had a present for me the next time I came over and I finally begged her to tell me what it was: Carol's panties, which Mom confiscated from her, and some pictures she took of Carol in her tight tee shirt and skimpy cutoffs. Carol wouldn't allow anything sexual to be photographed. I've been jerking off to the photos ever since. As to the next time Carol will be in town, I don't know. My Mom got her to admit her darkest fantasies, though. Carol confessed that while she enjoyed fucking with those boys, as she called them, she always gets turned on whenever she fantasizes about getting gangbanged by a bunch of well hung black guys. My Mom encouraged her to go for it but Carol wouldn't know where to begin. Mom told her that maybe on a future visit they could work out something. Mom then said she would like to try out a group of black guys herself.

As for my ever fucking Carol, I don't know, and I don't like being left out, but for now I have to be content with just fucking my girlfreind and my Mom. That's worth it I promise you. Being home for the holidays, I'm spending more time with Mom and we've acted like two long-lost lovers; especially since my ex-friends are too busy with their families. This weekend I'm going to fuck Mom's ass as much as possible. I love filling her with my yule log!

Well, that's what's going on. I'm even hard right now from typing this up. I'll have to jerk off to Carol's pictures again which is a pleasure. My Mom has no idea that I'm writing this, and I don't know what the future holds in store, but I sure love the present. My Dad knows nothing about all that's going on with me, Mom and my ex-friends. When I go over to her place, he thinks I'm just being a good son. He just doesn't know how good!

12