Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't his thumb entering her ass; it was his tongue, he licked down to it, lapping at it, then pushing his tongue inside her cunt. Kitty grunted at the pressure, and she reached a hand to her crotch to finger-fuck her cunthole while her boyfriend was rimming out her butt. His strong hands were both underneath her asscheeks, fondling and groping them, while he held her ass in the air and stuffed his tongue inside her anus, as deep as it could go.

"Ahhh, FUUUUCK!" my wife choked, having an orgasm, while saliva was pooling in the back of her mouth, forcing her to swallow even while trying to breath, her body on fire.

Loving the flavor of her little Asian butt, Rick rolled Kitty onto her knees, raising her ass up towards the ceiling, but keeping her face and shoulders against the bedspread. Moaning in delight, she pushed her butt as high as it could go, spreading her thin legs just a little, feeling that strong wet tongue touching her anus again. "Ohhh, Rick -- fuckkk!" It entered her tight ass, making her exclaim a burst of energy, her vagina sizzling for more attention. Reaching under herself, Kitty used two fingers from her hand to turn upwards, rub her cuntlips, then enter her aching pussy, satisfying the hunger while her sexy boyfriend was licking and stuffing her butt with his tongue. She felt his warm lips on her ass, the sensitive skin around the hole, with his tongue plunging hard into her puckered hole, and her muscles squeezed the tightness formed with the tongue up her little pooptube.

He scooted up, kneeling more upright behind her ass, bending his face down to tongue-fuck her butt. His hand pulled her wrist down, removing her own fingers from her cunt, so that his fingers could do that job instead. "Ohhh -- ahhh, yesss, YESSS! FUCKKK!" Kitty was coughing into the bedspread, drooling on it, soiling it under her face, feeling the pleasures on her cunt and butt. Rick's two powerful fingers rammed inside her vagina again, just like downstairs in the foyer, but she could relax into the bed now and fuck them back -- pushing her hips backwards, making him drive those fingers in more and more deeply. "Ohhh, baby, oooh, yesss -- ohh, fuckkk -- ohh, god, yesss -- ohhh, Rick honey!"

Sitting upright on his heels right behind her small, bent-over body, Rick watched her soft, small Asian ass sticking up into the air, while he deeply rutted her cunt with his two fingers, stuffed hard up that wet little hole. "You like that, baby?" he snickered, hearing her grunting and gagging, while my wife's cunt devoured his fingers. "Mmm, feel good? Right here, where your husband sleeps with you -- don't my fingers feel better than his cock in you, huh?"

"Ooooh, yesss!" Kitty wasn't necessarily answering his question, just proclaiming her lust for the sex, but she didn't deny how awesome it felt. "The best, baby, the best -- sooo fucking goood, I'm sooo fuckin' wet -- you're the best, Rick, oooh shit -- fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Rick contented himself to finger-fuck her juicy twat, faster and harder, reaching his other hand underneath her body and then upwards, so he could press his fingertips against her clitoris. Now, with double the attention on her hole and clitty, Kitty spread her knees more widely and rocked her upside-down body back and forth against his contact. "Yesss! Fuck, yesss! Ohhh, mmm, yesss! Ohhh, shit -- YESSSS, OOOOOH YESSS!" She was cumming again, hard, her eyes closed shut while she felt saliva all over her face, the damp bedsheets under her head soiling as she drooled. "FUCK MEEEE!"

His fingers pulled out of her twat, but were replaced by his tongue again. Now eating her from the backside, her ass up in the air, Rick bent all the way forward and smashed his tongue inside Kitty's vagina, his hands wrapping around her small hips to keep her body upright, bent over. He held her in a tight grip so she couldn't lean up, and he rocked her ass back and forth, his tongue stuck out like a cock to fuck her pussy while she rode the firm pink muscle.

"Mmmm! Ohhh yesss, baby, ooooh!"

All of the divine attention to her cunt was wonderful, but still not the holy grail. Even with two fingers stretching deep into it, her cunt ached for something much, much larger. "Baby!" she exhorted, more of a demand than anything else, "fuck me, put your big dick in me, Rick -- I need your big cock!"

He smiled to himself again, pulling himself back, licking her juices that were dripping down his lips. "You do, huh, baby?" His eyes watched juices still oozing down her thighs, out of her red-hot, gushing-wet pussy. "Right here, right now -- where your husband fucks you? You need me to fuck you?"

Kitty was sobbing, she was so desperate for his cock. "Yesss, baby -- yesss -- now, here, fuck me -- I love your cock, stick it in my cunt!" She fell onto her side on the bed, then continued to roll onto her back and spread her legs open again for him, showing him how much her wet vagina needed his penis. Snarling, she barked out her desires. "Come over here and stick that manly hot dick into my tight little Asian pussy -- you know my husband can't fuck me the way you fuck me!" She was serious, not lying, she wanted exactly what Rick could give her. "I probably shouldn't be doing this here, but yeah, this is where I fuck my husband, but I'd rather have your huge cock in me, baby -- now come fuck me and give this slut what she needs!"

"Oh, fuck, Kitty," the horny male panted, crawling over her body now, as she lifted her legs high, "I love you, baby, my cock is made to fuck your hot cunt!"

"Uh huh!" She put her ankles over his muscular broad shoulders, while her hands reached down to flatten her palms against his chest, feeling the firm muscles and strong bones of his body. Then she felt the swollen, soft head of his penis rub against her aching-wet cunt, and she squealed. "Oh god, Rick -- make me yours, fuck me now!"

Then he rammed forward and was fucking my wife.

"OH RICK!" shouted Kitty, her eyes half-closed, jaw trembling, her hands feeling his body about to start pumping her furiously. "YES BABY! FUCK ME!"

With one deliberate shove, Rick plowed his swollen erection hard against the tightness of her vagina. His fingers had loosened her, and she was fully lubricated by flowing cuntjuices, but her little cunt was so tight in its depths. It didn't stop him. Rick shoved his 9.5 inch, super-wide penis into my wife's drenched slot, not ramming but just pressing against the tightness inside of her, forcing his rigid pole deeper inside. She felt him loosening her up with just that one long stroke, not the hammering most men have to apply, and she freaked with a shriek of delight. "Ohhh fuck -- YESSS!" Cumming already from just his cock inside her once, she took so much of his length -- she had no idea how much -- seemed like much, much more cock than any other man could push into her. Pressures up inside her body, almost up to her lungs; her cunt stretching inhumanly wide, taking the erotic thickness of his wonderfully wide shaft. His shaved balls smacked against her wet asscheeks as he buried his bone inside her wet vagina.

"Ohh shit!" he moaned, wincing, feeling the tightness squeezing his superfat dick, "mmm, Kitty, sooo good!"

"Oh baby!" Her hands were useless, pressing against his rockhard, flat abdomen, as if to alleviate the pressures so deep inside her body; then as he began to hump her, sliding his fat pole back and forth, she started to cry and pant, and her hands now reached to his hips to feel the movement of his fabulously fit body. "Ohhh, Rick -- fuck your little bitch -- fuck me like a whore!"

She'd never had it this good, it seemed; his body was so freakishly gorgeous, his face the most handsome of any man she'd ever dated, and that extremely long, thick cock could reach places inside her body she didn't dare imagine. Feeling that incredible erection now sliding in and out of her, pulling so far out that it seemed endless -- then driving forward, sliding deep into her, so far, never stopping until it was miles inside of her -- Kitty tried not to lose her senses as the waves of pleasure inundated her body. She was crying, the stretching of her cunt was painful; but it was sensational, she was panting and barely breathing, and her nipples ached like someone was biting them when, in fact, they were just pointing into the air off of her A-cup boobies.

"Fuckkk! Ohhh, yesss, oh god -- ohhh, fuckkk! Fuck me, baby, yesss, ohhh fuckkk!"

She was cumming again, over and over, his indescribably perfect cock was stretching out her cunt and satisfying the aching so deep inside of her, she couldn't stop orgasming. Wave after wave erupted from her body, making her nipples hurt even more, her lungs burning as she tried to breath. Her face was smeared with tears and saliva, making her makeup run down her skin, but she didn't care. All Kitty could think about was that unbelievably awesome cock stuffing inside her pussy, fucking her in and out, thrusting so deep and driving her into insanity. "Ohhh yesss! Ohhh fuckkk! Ohhh gawwd yessss!"

Now, clutching the bedspread with her small hands, she just tried to keep her body in one place as the much heavier, extremely muscular male fucked her little frame. She felt her head against the headboard, his ramming had pushed her up the bed, and she was getting pressed into the wall. Her legs had fallen off his shoulders, but were hooked over his strong powerful arms, dangling in the air the sides, keeping her thighs spread open for him to screw her tight cunt.

"Rick!" She opened her eyes, staring up at the beautiful, sexy man fucking her. "Fuck your little cuntslut, baby, harder!"

"You fucking whore!" He was gasping, sweating profusely under his bulging arms and shoulders, staring at her small naked body taking so much of his penis, over and over. Reaching a hand down to her neck, wrapping fingers around it, he clutched her precious, tender neck and held her in place against the bed, squeezing. She felt her throat closing -- choking -- not a lot, but a little, and her already-heavy breathing became painful. She couldn't move now, pinned into the bed and her neck a half-inch from being snapped off, her eyes bulged wide at him while he brutally rutted her cunt with his amazing penis. Deeper, harder, he slammed his muscular body into her little figure, making a loud SMACK noise as his hips bounced off of her slickened wet asscheeks and thighs. Seeing her staring up at him, her throat surrounded by his broad strong hand, Rick held his slut in place by her human neck-collar while aggressively stuffing as much of his oversized penis as he could jam into my wife's tight pussy.

Dizzy, air being cut off, body bent backwards, pussy stretched beyond its limits -- Kitty was screaming in fright, but loving every moment of it. "Ugghhhnnngg!" It wasn't intelligible, it was just noise she was exhaling, her eyes rolling, every part of her body feeling violated by the rough brutal fucking. "Ahhhgggnnnnggg!"

"Yeah you cunt!" He was licking sweat off of his lips, watching himself fuck the little woman, his reddened, long fat penis plowing in and out of her tight vaginal lips. "Mmm, fuck me you whore!"

"Uhhggghhh - YEAAHHHH!" Kitty was cumming again, choking from the firm hand closing around her neck, stretching her body out. Her own hands wrapped around his arm, not to pull his hand away, but to steady herself while she had another orgasm. Coughing, gagging on saliva, she couldn't feel or sense the world at all anymore, just the incredible warmth of her pussy being savagely filled with Rick's perfect penis -- and the aching of her lungs as she tried to catch her breath, unable by his light choking of her slender neck.

Without warning, he released her neck -- and Rick pulled his dick out of my wife's vagina. He quickly rolled onto his butt, sitting with his broad back against the headboard, my pillow now directly underneath his sweaty asscheeks and musky asshole. Grabbing my wife's body, Rick lifted her onto his lap, positioning her pelvis over his, her cunt directly above his erection. Kitty was coughing hard, catching her breath, but wanting more sex. With her hands loosely on his strong wide shoulders, he pushed her down, sinking his dick upwards inside her vagina, fucking her again.

His eyes were gazing at her sexy, proportionate little titties on her slender body, with her long brown nipples pointing at him. Moving his hands up from her hips to her breasts, he cupped and groped them, man-handling them, taking what he wanted. He also desired her mouth, pressing his lips into hers, and Kitty moaned and opened wide, kissing him back, their tongues swirling together while she began to ride Rick's wonderful erection.

"Ohhh, baby!" She felt his hands pawing at her breasts coarsely, tugging and squeezing hard, distorting their shape as he pleased, and she moaned in desire. "Ohhh, fuck me honey!" Her knees and legs hurt, but she pumped her little body up and down, riding his pole, feeling the size of his erection so large inside her tight little vagina, screwing him faster and deeper.

They were panting in each other's mouths, sucking air directly from lung to lung, exchanging it, while her small body rode his awesome physique. Kitty screamed, having another orgasm, her twat wildly clenching his while she continued to pump herself up and down on him.

Soon his hands moved down her backside, covering her buttcheeks, groping them, fondling and squeezing them as he had done with her titties. She pushed her back into his strong grip, forcing her cunt down harder on his erection, while Kitty pressed her lips more into his mouth for a deeper kiss. Panting, sweating, aching, she began having another orgasm, the fat girth of his erection drawing out more erotic, more chilling cums than she'd ever had from anyone else.

"Fuckin' bitch!" The cheating stud sneered at his gloriously sexy girlfriend, knowing she was so turned on for him. His cock wanted to keep fucking her, but his balls wanted to explode. Time for his first orgasm.

Rick grabbed my wife under her armpits, thumbs and fingers curling around her ribcage, lifting her up and off of his penis. Then, depositing her down on the bed, he took a broad hand and grabbed her head, forcing it down on his prick. The cock and balls were drooling with juices, completely smeared with the liquids from her orgasms deep in her cunt. He didn't ask, he made her do it, pushing Kitty's mouth onto that wet, smelly erection, sucking him in, taking his shaft that was so wide she had to stretch her jaw apart as much as she could. "Yeah -- take it, bitch!"

Kitty rolled her eyes up to her boyfriend, seeing him so enamored with her mouth on his incredibly oversized cock, and she pushed as much of his 9.5 inches into her mouth and throat as she could. Not that she had a choice, his hand was against the back of her head, forcing her down more, not letting her pull up. Then, she sensed his tingling, his body rotating, and his grunt. He was there.

A moment later, his penis exploded in her mouth, shooting waves and waves of cum into her mouth, flooding her with the thick, salty mess, squirting into the back of her throat. Kitty didn't swallow, she let her sexy boyfriend have a hard cum inside his wife, the jism flowing down her chin, letting him deposit every drop of semen into her mouth and throat.

Soon, he cum was over, and her mouth was coated in semen. It even seemed to get in her nostrils, everywhere, filling her senses completely. With a big, painful gulp -- made worse by his brutal throat-fucking -- Kitty swallowed down the babymaking sauce in her mouth, every drop of it.

"Ohh, shit, mmm," she moaned, making sure most of his cum was licked off her teeth and cheeks before kissing Rick again, her hands rubbing his sweaty chest, "mmm, you're so good, it's incredible -- sooo good -- you're sooo sexy, I love you sooo much -- mmmm!"

He pulled her head back again, with another yank of her hair, but released her a moment later. Still panting himself, sweating, trying to catch his breath, he snickered at his girlfriend. "Your hubby ever fuck you like this?"

Kitty giggled, not really wanting to answer, but knowing what floated his boat. She was dead honest. "God -- NO!" Kissing him hard again, sucking air from his mouth, she then broke the kiss with a loud slurping noise. "Mmm, you're the BEST, Rick -- soo good, I'm so fucking hot!"

My wife's slutty Asian pussy was still wet; and Rick's dick, although he had just ejaculated, was still hard. Reaching a hand down, she felt his erection, and she stroked it slightly, finding him ready to keep fucking.

But, giggling, he toyed with her again by lifting Kitty off of his sweaty lap, pouring her sore body onto the bedspread while crawling back over her. "If my little slut wants to fuck me more," he chuckled bravely, grabbing his dick to rub her vagina too, "then you've gotta answer my question!"

"Oh?" My horny wife blinked, not sure what he meant. "What question?"

She didn't know what was coming. But she could see on his face a very broad smile, a shining glow in his eyes, something significant was about to happen.

Then, Rick blew her away.

First, distracting her, he nuzzled her neck with his warm, wet lips, his hot breath tickling her, sending goose bumps down her thighs and up her spine. As she moaned and flinched from the kiss, he licked up to her earlobe, licking it, then murmuring into her ear: "I'm leaving my fucking wife -- I've gotten a hot condo downtown, near the riverfront -- it's awesome -- I'm moving in this Monday -- and you're gonna move in with me!"

Boom.

Or, more like: KABOOOOM

"Oh?" Shivering from tickles running up her spine from his hot kiss on her neck turned to goose bumps of shock and, indeed, a bit of fright. "Rick -- are you serious -- you're . . . leaving . . .?"

Rick laughed, pushing her face back a bit from his, so she could see the smiling in his eyes, staring at her. "You know it's gonna happen, sweetie," he stalled, looking at the sweat dripping off of her nipple, using a stiff finger to trace the sexy rounded shape of my wife's little breast. "It's what you and I both really want -- to be together, every day -- it'll be fucking amazing, out of this world -- you'll have the best fucking time every day, and you and I get to wake up together every morning, and not have to hide or run around, or see each other just once a week."

The look on her face was pure shock, almost despair and anguish.

Her gorgeous, calm boyfriend tried to ameliorate her reaction by massaging her soft arm, his eyes communicating love and adoration. "You love me, I love you -- we should be together, everyday, I know I make you happier than anyone else, really!"

Was this really happening? "Rick -- I -- I -- I don't know." Her brown eyes forcibly looked into his face, to pretend she was not put off by this sudden revelation, but she found herself looking down to the bed, almost in fright. She knew her face was translating her honest reaction, and she found herself feeling guilty.

But, somehow, for some reason, she couldn't say "no" to this question. The image of, indeed, sleeping with Rick every night, of waking up with him, of being the woman of his life -- she never dreamed she'd have such a sexy, gorgeous, successful man. It was almost too good to be true. It was easy to be his sometimes-mistress, that was simple. But being his full-time girlfriend? She'd never thought it could be possible.

Yet, here was the opportunity. And, as ridiculous as it sounded, immediately her heart was embracing the possibility. It sounded really, really good.

Kitty she sat back on her heels on the bed, her throat sore from the fucking, her mouth still stinky with his sperm, her body dripping juices from the hard fucking. Her first, most natural reaction was defensive, to retreat to her lack of self-esteem. "Baby, you really sure you want ME?" She threw her little hands up and shrugged, as if amazed by the question. "I mean, I'm sure I'm not your only girlfriend -- like, there was Hana--"