Me, My Slutwife & Tim

Story Info
Hubby of a hot wife is human after all.
5.5k words
2.79
69.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Clearly, lots of guys don't get the slutwife fetish. They are too insecure with themselves to allow their wife or girlfriend to realize her true self, and really enjoy life. So many guys think women are possessions, so when you have a hot one, other men can't and shouldn't touch her. If she's really, really a sexual creature -- and some women are, not all, but some -- then you're depriving her of fulfilling her true happiness. That doesn't make you a man, does it? So for all of you who think guys like me are pathetic wimps who should be put out of our misery -- check out the comments to the "Brian" story previously posted -- I would just say, who's the real man who's secure with himself and his lover? Huh? Is it more macho to be disgusted that your wife wants to fuck other men -- or to recognize that we're all human, we have positives and negatives, and your wife might actually have good reactions with other men but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Be a man, face reality, you're not perfect. No one is. That's the point of this story here.]

"So I think I'm going to end up sleeping over at Tim's tonight, so don't wait up." My petite, younger Asian wife smiled across the room at me as she slipped her purse over her shoulder. Her eyes particularly fell on my five-and-a-half inch hardon sticking out of my lap from my unzipped pants, as I still sat on the sofa, not having moved for the last minute. Her voice tone energetic, even as she tried to sound apologetic. "Sorry."

Ever her adoring husband, worshiping everything about my incredibly sweet, sexy and slutty wife, I made sure to remain grinning at her. She was in a rush to get to her boyfriend's house, which was about thirty minutes away with traffic. Apparently he was naked on his bed, his eight inches of fat married cock waiting for her, and Kitty had a pussy craving that dick. "I don't have to hope you two have fun," I quipped, my voice calm and steady, "I'm sure you're going to be screaming in pleasure for several hours tonight."

Kitty was already looking for the keys to her black VW Beetle, which we called her "fuck bug" because she mainly would drive her present from me when she was going to meet one of her several boyfriends or some other Internet stud for sex. "Ohhh, I really hope so." She tugged up on her tight, hip-hugger jeans, getting them to fit even more closely around her little butt and sexy, slender thighs.

But despite my smiling face and even-keel tone, inside, I was disappointed in myself.

As usual, of course, I loved how excited my wife was about impending sex with a really well-equipped man. She had been disappointed this evening when I got home from work, because one of her other boyfriends -- Patrick, a guy she really, really worships and loves -- had to cancel on her, due to some family event or overtime work or something. Kitty put on lots of makeup for Patrick, wore her extra-tight jeans and an equally, tight, too-small white blouse over black bra, and her pussy had been aching all afternoon in anticipating of her date. All of that positive energy sank into disappointment when Patrick called to cancel. So Tim's just-completed phonecall -- telling her that his wife had to go out of town, so he was completely free all night for Kitty to come over -- turned her emotions around 180 degrees. Now, after all, she really was going to get to see another man she adores, whom she loves to spend time with, and who fucked her about ten times better than I can myself.

I'm not a regular guy, I mean, how many guys get sexually aroused because their wives fuck other men; and, specifically, better-looking, bigger-dicked men? I am not anywhere near as fit as her boyfriends, although at 43 years old, I'm just about the age of most of them. I'm so-so "cute" or "handsome" to some women, but I don't think any female has ever looked at me and melted. Still, Kitty loves being with me, for some women, personality does count. Proof positive, she left her first husband for me two years ago, she married me last year (a week after both of our divorces were finalized), she comes home to me every time after dates with her boyfriends and fuck-buddies. Truth is, however, if I didn't let her be herself -- the cock-loving fuckslut that she is -- she and I wouldn't be together. So her slutty adventures were not only a turn-on for her and for me, but they were a necessary part of my relationship with her.

Sitting there on the sofa, my erection exposed as my wife was just about to leave for the night to be with one of her sexy boyfriends, I had an emotion I hated. I just fucking hated feeling it. Jealousy? Anger? No, it was something else -- more like a depression. Hatred of myself. I've accepted who I am, the good and bad, and somehow it's gotten me married to the most beautiful woman I've ever met, a 29-year old, petite Chinese-American with a small frame, proportionate A-cup titties, long black hair, large brown, slanted eyes, and a loving heart that wouldn't hurt a fly. Still, because I am me, my wife suddenly interrupted the start of a passionate sex session with her husband, to jump at the chance for a night with her beefcake stud-muffin boyfriend.

I think I really wanted to fuck her. At first, when I got home after my long day at work and tedious commute, she was antsy waiting for Patrick to come pick her up, they were going to go to dinner then a motel room to fuck. (Patrick thinks she's cheating on me. He probably wouldn't touch her if he knew the real Kitty.) When he called and cancelled, she pouted in disappiontment, but turned her energy to me. We started kissing, groping, and she unzipped my pants and was stroking my smallish meat.

That's when Tim called.

She apologized to take her cellphone, which chirped with a selected ringtone that meant one of her boyfriends was alling. A toothy white smile crossed her triangular, flat, gorgeous face. "Oh, hi!" she chirped into the phone. "No, um, nothing -- I'm just sitting here -- what's going on, honey?" She kept her other hand on my dick, holding it, possibly stroking it a little, but she was listening to Tim talking. I didn't hear a word of his, but my wife's attitude suddenly changed completely. "Oh my god -- seriously? You're serious? Wow -- well, yeah, that's great!" Her hand came off of my penis as she sat upright more on the sofa. "So, what are you gonna do . . . oh, really?" Changing on a dime, her voice became husky, sexual. "You are, huh, just for me? Mmmm, that sounds delicious. Are you . . . ohhh, yeah, baby, definitely, stroke it -- no, wait!" The high-pitch energy returned to her voice. She was juking around like a running back. "Wait, don't touch it, don't touch it! Wait, I'll be there, yeah -- let me come over, and take care of that awesome hot cock!"

Her beautiful Asian face whirled to look at me, grinning into the cellphone, as her eyes sought out my reaction to her conversation. She knew her husband loved her fucking other men. "Mmm, that sounds sooo good -- so I can stay all night huh . . . Wow, definitely, I know we haven't done that before, it'll be our first time, baby, yeah . . . oh yeah, I'll bring my toothbrush too . . . mmm, I can't wait, so, like, don't move -- I'll get there as fast as I can!"

She snapped the phone shut, slipping it into the tight pocket of her jeans on her little rump, and smacked both of her hands on her knees. "Well, guess what?" Her eyes looked at my aroused small penis, then at my face. "That was Tim -- his wife had to, like, go out of town all of a sudden, he's alone -- and, um, on his bed, with his big fat cock waiting for me."

Again glancing to my penis, I could see she was struggling with her choice. I knew what her body wanted; her heart, however, probably had a different reaction. I doubt she was "torn." I think, really, she would have stayed if I had asked. I'm certain of that. She'd said to me, many times in the past since we've lived together, that all I had to do was tell her to cancel a date or something. But really, she was saying that to be sweet, she didn't want to hurt my feelings. She's a slut, she wants to fuck huge cocks, it's in her nature. That's why I married her.

So I had to take care of that look in her eyes. I wanted Kitty to be happy; I would feel terrible if I made her feel like she was missing out on something she wanted.

"Well, then what are you waiting for?" I said to her, reaching out to nudge her off of the sofa. "Sounds like there's a huge, hard cock waiting for you to jump on it." I laughed, "don't forget your toothbrush!"

Wouldn't you know, she did. She had misplaced her keys, and it took five minutes to find them. Kitty stared at herself in the first-floor bathroom's mirror, making sure my kisses on her didn't terribly disrupt her makeup or hair, then she snapped off the light. "Okay, baby, well -- I probably won't be home in the morning until after you've gone to work, so, I'll see you tomorrow night, I guess?"

I waggled a finger at her, a "not-so-fast" finger. "Ummm -- your toothbrush? Overnight bag?"

"Oh, shit, yeah!" My dark-haired Asian beauty gave me a "blonde moment" look, then scampered up the steps to the bedrooms upstairs. I followed. I told her I would get her one of my small luggage cases if she wanted to gather anything, like shampoo or conditioner, bubbles for a bath, hairbrush, and of course the fucking toothbrush. As I emerged from our closet with an appropriately small, black-leather bag, she had a handful of her implements for the morning in Tim's shower.

Dumping her goods into the bag, Kitty then paused, staring at my eyes. I felt, for a moment, a pang in my heart. Maybe she was going to apologize for leaving me right when we were about to get something on? Was she going to ask if I was feeling alright?

No, she's playful, she knows what turns me on.

"David," she giggled with a devilish purr, "I guess, what, you'll be on our bed tonight, stroking your dick, picturing your slutty wife as I get fucked all night by my hot boyfriend?" She took the overnight bag from me, slinging it over her shoulder. "Do you want me to call or text you later, maybe tell you how good it is?"

I suddenly realized, tomorrow night I probably would be working late on a project that was due Friday; then on Friday, her out-of-state boyfriend, Joseph, whom she knew from online years before she met met online, was coming to pick her up and drive her to his house for the weekend. I wouldn't get to really have a full evening with her until Sunday.

It wasn't making me feel any better.

But, yet, I know most people wouldn't believe this -- I was so fucking aroused. My penis was aching in my pants, really hurting painfully. I was going to jerk it off so badly, as soon as she left the house to fuck Tim.

"I love you, Kitty," I told her, dead honestly, kissing her forehead so as not to smear any lipstick. "Really, really love you."

She gently sighed, her big brown eyes gazing into my blue ones. "I love you too, David."

With that, she let me follow her down the stairs, out the back door, and I held her car door open as she climbed into her seat. With a waive from her small hand, she was off, as her car disappeared down our long driveway through the thick bushes and trees lining it.

* * * *

"OHHH FUCKKK! YESSS!"

Her most recent orgasm ripped through her little body, just as powerfully as the others that had already preceded it that evening. Kitty's hands gripped the top of the headboard, her arms locked straight out in front of herself, as she forced herself to open her eyes and stare down at the sexy hot male underneath her. "Ohhh fuckkk, sooo good . . . ohhh, shit!" The muscles in her slender thighs and knees, and even her ass, ached from moving her small frame around and around on top of Tim. His huge, strong hands were clutching her buttcheeks, really man-handling them, squeezing them so firmly, as she pumped her body around in circles and up and down, her tight twat swallowing the man's insanely large cock.

Tim leaned up, his warm lips suckling down one of her A-cup titties, his wet tongue coarsely stroking her painfully hard nipple. Then he laid back his handsome face, with his short-cut dark hair and graying temples beaded with sweat, and his hazel eyes gazed up at the sexy married woman riding him. "Oh, Kitty, you're so amazing, so sexy and beautiful," he moaned in delight, while he pushed his pelvis upwards to stick his dick even more deeply into my wife, "I love you, baby!"

Kitty adored this man, whom she met online when she was contemplating moving out to be with me about two and a half years ago. The fact he lived within an hour of me (based on where I was living at the time) may have been an incentive for her to move out here, that plus the fact her fuck-buddy Joseph was only three or four hours away too.

So the emotions ran strong and deep for him. "I love you too, Tim," Kitty smiled. She let go of the headboard and bent over, pressing her lips into his mouth, sucking his tongue when it slipped upwards between her lips.

My petite wife had been riding him for a while now. "Here," he coughed, reaching his strong hands under her armpits to lift her off of him, "would you like some of my cum, baby?" He was rolling her onto her back on his bed, right where his wife lay every night.

"Shit, yeah, ohh!" Kitty's eyes begged him, as she dutifully spread open her sore legs. Reaching her hands down, she grasped her knees, splitting herself wide open. "Cum in me, baby, fuck your little slut!"

Moments later his masculine, well-built muscular physique was on top of her, pressing his throbbing eight inches of manhood into her shaved-bald cunt. Kitty squealed, arching her back, her arms uselessly laying at her sides. "Shit, ohhh, fuckkk! Ohhh, yesss, Tim, ohhh, fuckkk! Fuck meee! Fuck meee!" For emphasis, she reached up her arms and clutched his strong shoulders, admiring the man's awesome build and sweaty, slightly-hairy chest. "I'm so fucking wet, baby, fill my cunt with that big hot cock of yours, I love your cock fucking my pussy!"

The male was panting, gasping, staring down at my nude wife under him while he rapidly thrust himself back and forth. His penis was ripping through her cunt brutally, rutting her deeply, thrusting so deep she felt pressure way inside of her body, like he was pushing his cockhead into her lungs or something. Then he would pull almost all the way out, only to immediately crush his body back into hers, driving so deeply, filling her completely and then some, stretching open her twat with the massive thick base of his manly pole. His fat, cum-filled balls bounced off of her ascheeks, and his pelvis ground into her hips with each forceful thrust.

Kitty stared at his handsome face and loving eyes, then at his sweaty, manly body, all the way down to his flat abdomen and the sight of his thick erection disappearing inside her cunt. "Yeah, ohhh, fuckkk! Ohhh shit! Ohhh fuck meee! Ohhh, yesss!"

Suddenly, after over a half-hour of fucking, Tim was there. He jammed his dick as deep into my wife as he could, wincing, holding it there, and it happened. With ridiculously rapid thrusts, he began cumming, erupting, while his body gyrated over Kitty and squirted his semen deep inside her twat. She felt it, reaching her hands down to his sexy asscheeks, pulling his big body into hers, wrapping her small legs around his awesome body to trap him, and drain every drop from his erection. "Yesss, cum in me, ohhh, fuck yesss!"

With his hairy cock jammed against her pussy, his moist, scraggly pubic hair pressing her clitoris, my wife had yet another orgasm too, simultaneous with his. "OHHH SHIT YESSSS! OHHHHHH! FUUUUUCK!"

As his cums subsided, then hers, his mouth founds hers, and they began kissing romantically, with wet lips, tongues flicking together, moaning, breaths exchanged. She laughed, even, feeling almost destroyed by Tim -- her legs ached, her cunt was drooling out sperm, her entire body was on fire. "Ohhh, shit, ohhh, sooo good," Kitty grunted into the kiss, "sooo fucking good, baby!"

Tim pulled out -- both of them yelping at the moment her gushing-wet vagina made a slick, popping noise upon the withdrawal of his huge cock -- and crawled over Kitty's body. Straddling her chest, his balls brushing her bosom, he pointed his huge, still-hard erection towards her face, the shaft drenched in pussy juices and sperm. "Mmm, like my cock, huh," he muttered, staring down at her eyes as she studied his penis, "clean it off, bitch, do it."

She grinned at his nasty tone. "Oooh, yeah, your fucking slut loves your cock, baby!" She took one hand to cup his sweaty, soft balls, and her other hand wrapped around the base of his penis to hold it steady. Kitty snickered because she couldn't touch her finger to her thumb, as the formed an incomplete circle around the huge base. "Sooo fucking good, Tim, you make me sooo wet!" Looking up at him submissively, her slanted brown eyes locked onto his hazel eyes, she stuck her tongue out and began licking off the oozing flavors dripping along his fat, hard shaft. It was delicious and disgusting, the nasty flavors of fucking that turned her on so much. "Mmm, baby!" She couldn't just lick it, she stuck the huge bulbous cockhead in her mouth, sucking it clean, tasting the mess. Pushing more of his shaft into her mouth, two or three inches, she used her tongue to swirl over it, licking off every last drop her lips and tongue could reach.

"Ohhh, baby." Tim was panting softly, regaining his breath. Although he'd just cum, he was still hard for the slut and her blowjob had him ready for round two fairly soon. "Mmm, I'm glad your husband doesn't have a dick like mine, so I get to have the honors with you tonight." He didn't sound mean about it, but actually he was trying to say thank-you. He realized how that sounded, so he tried again. "Baby, thanks for coming over, even with your husband home, I owe him for letting me fuck his gorgeous wife."

Kitty had her mouth down to the base of his prick, the huge hard shaft pulsating heat against her cheek as she lapped at the crevace where the soft underside of his shaft met his sack of balls. She was lapping off every drop of liquid on his cock. Sliding underneath him, making him moan in pleasure, she began rolling her tongue around his scrotum, which was salty and musky and sweaty. Opening her mouth she sucked his balls inside, lightly coating them in saliva and warm breath, before licking up the shaft again -- one, long, continuous lick -- back to the cockhead, which she sucked loudly.

Then she broke off, and giggled up at him. She was so turned on for him; her finger felt the sperm oozing out of her vagina. "Yeah," admired my wife, "you have an incredibly cock, Tim -- plus, you're so sweet and sexy." She had to suck the cockhead a second time before continuing. She loved him, but she didn't want to leave any misimpressions. "You know I'd rather be fucked by your huge cock, than by David's small one -- but, I love him, he's my husband."

Tim pushed his hips forward, brushing his wettened cockhead over Kitty's lips, and her little pink tongue stuck out to flick across the head. "So what's he doing tonight, when you're here -- does he have a girlfriend? Or what?"

Kitty shrugged, still concentrating on the big cock she was holding and licking. "Mmm, I dunno -- no, probably jerking off, thinking of his hot little wifey getting fucked by a really hot, sexy man with an awesome boner." Then she winked up at him, her hand stroking the bottom half of his thick, solid pole. "Just like this -- he's jerking himself, and I'm jerking you -- probably right now -- kinda funny, huh?"

Her lover laughed, and playfully he reached over to grab the phone sitting on the nightstand by the bed. "Here," he said, shoving her the cordless receiver, "call him -- find out what he's doing."

12