Me, My Wife and Bev in Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came up for air I was ready for round two and got them to stand beside the bed, spread their legs, and bend over. I got behind them and slipped my cock first into Bev and gave her some strokes and then did the same for Angie. Let's just say by the time we gave up that night it had been one wild night and I'm sure we all had tried every position we could think of.

Nobody moved until one in the afternoon the next day and the first thing I heard was Bev saying, "This is going to be one hell of a holiday."

Later Bev's conscience kicked in and she had second thoughts about her actions the night before. Angie and I convinced her that whatever she did we weren't going to say anything, and we had enjoyed watching her lose some inhibitions. She admitted she was scared of how easy the thrill of illicit sex let her lose herself in the excitement of the moment. She added the worst thing she thought she did was to act on those feelings. We assured her as long as she had fun doing whatever she did, it was OK with us, because we had enjoyed it too. Besides, if it felt good, why stop now and wonder later if you missed out on a thrilling experience that you would regret for the rest of your life.

Bev then admitted, "I may have been a bit of a prude before, but last night I experienced things I have never even imagined. It opened my eyes to what I have been missing being with Mr. conservative Dave." After going back and forth for a bit discussing this matter Bev acknowledged that she did enjoy letting her hair down. She had never felt that excited about anything before and wondered just what else could happen to top that.

The afternoon was spent just relaxing and doing some sleeping in the sun. When the guys finally showed up they told us they had been shopping and had got some clothes for the gala dress up night that was being held the next night. I guess they had these events every Wednesday night and it was a full dress up with the gowns and classy suits. The guys were still rambunctious but didn't get much response from the two girls that day. There were also not any drinks after supper like usual, and Angie, Bev and I sacked out as soon as we got back to our room. Mind you, there was three of us in one of those two queen sized beds that were in the room, and all that was done was a lot of cuddling with me sandwiched between the two of them.

The next day the girls wanted to go shopping so they had something nice to wear for the dress up gala. I went with them and while they ran from store to store I headed off and rented a tuxedo. I figured if they were putting in the effort I would too. The sitting in the sun didn't happen that day because the girls wanted to spend some time getting ready for the gala.

I was sitting in the bar giving the girls some time to get ready when Abe asked me what the deal was with Angie and Bev. He knew Angie was married to me, and he wanted to know if Bev was available so they could put the moves on her more than just what had happened on the beach. He had heard the story about her and Dave, so he wondered if she would play seeing Dave wasn't around. I told him, "If he was going to chase Bev the only thing he had to remember was, no meant no, and I could care less what she did with them."

I then surprised the heck out of him when I told him, "As far as Angie was concerned she may be married to me, but we had played with others in the past, and if she wanted to play, it was OK with me." The guys wanted to know if the two girls might have said if they might be interested in them.

I told them, "They both had enjoyed all the teasing and sun block rubs, with no complaints from either of them, so who knows what could happen if you guys pushed things."

We then split up with me going to the room to change and the guys excitedly talking as they went to their rooms to do the same thing. I was dressing when the girls made their appearance. WOW. I almost fell over when I saw them. They both had the same style of dress, but in different colors. Angie's was black and Bev had on a dark green one. The two of them in those dresses was sex personified. The dresses, hugged their curves and sort of caressed their skin when they moved. The dresses were halter style with the fabric going almost to the floor. The straps for the front tied at the back of the neck and talk about a very low V cut in the front, the cut was well below the navel and the two halter straps were so far apart I was sure a boob would pop out at any time. There was a bit of string about nipple height that held the top together so it wouldn't part too far on both the front and back but that was the only saving grace.

When the girls turned showing off the dresses there was no back. There was cloth starting just above their asses that fell straight to the floor. The front and back of the lower part of those dresses had two slits cut very high in the front and two slits on the back of their legs, which showed a hell of a lot of leg when they walked.

The night was fun with everyone in the whole room dancing with whoever asked them. I noticed Angie and Bev danced the whole night with lots of different guys, but their dance card was pretty much filled with our four friends and they sure seemed to be taking liberties with the girls. Mind you with the amount of booze that was consumed it seemed that everyone in the room was involved with some sort of fooling around. All in all, it was a fun night.

Just before midnight, I ran into a guy I knew. I hadn't seen Zeke since he moved out of our neighborhood almost ten years ago and we just had to catch up on our lives. After rehashing our lives, we parted ways. He was going home the next day and had to pack.

I looked around for the girls but couldn't see them anywhere. I headed back to the room but they weren't there. I figured they went to one of the guy's rooms and sure enough when Abe opened his door they were there. They were there all right. Angie was on her hands and knees with Chuck's cock in her mouth as Dennis was behind her pumping her cunt for all he was worth. Bev was on her back on the bed with Abe slipping his cock into her and then fucking her like there was no tomorrow while Brian fed her his cock. Not one to be a prude, I joined right in. We had a pretty energetic orgy until the girls called uncle.

The next day, after we finally managed to get up was a rest day. That evening Bev, Angie and I sat in the lounge talking about the holiday and what had happened so far.

The guys never made an appearance, which was OK, because Bev wanted to talk with Angie. During the talk Bev admitted she had never done anything in her life like what she had done since she arrived in Mexico. She admitted she was enjoying being wanted as a sexual person, instead of a kitchen drudge like Dave wanted her to be. She declared she was going to enjoy every minute she could before heading home. Bev added she had come here for the warm weather and sun, but since meeting the four guys, it has been more "fun", emphasis on the word fun, than she thought was possible. She was now happy Dave decided to stay home.

Angie again told Bev, "You can have as much fun as you want because word of anything you do at this resort wouldn't get back to Dave from us." She then told Bev, "If you plan on having anymore fun with the four guys I will probably also join in, because those guys are not only good looking but experienced in how to please a woman. I think this holiday will be quite entertaining."

I couldn't believe how in such a short time Bev had changed and she sure was not the same Bev that we knew from back home. For the rest of the holidays the guys seemed to want to spend every free moment they had with the three of us. The girls enjoyed all the attention that they got, and were constantly giggling about something or other when the guys were around. Between sitting in the sun, shopping, sight-seeing and the girls spending a fair bit of time with the four guys it was a good holiday.

Bev was often missing from our room for the night, and was spending them with the guys. Mind you Angie was gone for a few of those evenings too, but I knew where to find her and most times I joined in the fun.

All good things must come to an end. As we boarded the plane for the trip home there was two well tanned very tired women. The tans they had, were all over tans because the bikinis were abandoned about the fourth day on the beach. Bev went home with two of her purchased bikinis with the price tags still on them.

The two of them had a smile on their face when they said now that the holiday was over, they could go back home to rest. During the flight home Bev made sure she got all the guys phone numbers and promised she would be calling them quite often.

Once we were home things got interesting. After Bev taking off on that holiday, Dave was naturally pissed off at her and she was pissed off at him. Things between the two of them were pretty cold and uncomfortable.

I heard from Angie after she talked with Bev one day, that Dave was really steamed when the first weekend since coming back from Mexico he wanted to go camping but the trailer was a mess. He had gone camping by himself the two weeks while we were enjoying the sun, and he had made a hell of a mess of the camper and not cleaned it up. Mind you, their house wasn't much better and it took Bev three days to clean up the mess Dave had left. Bev had absolutely refused to clean up his mess in the camper so that was the first weekend in a long time they didn't go camping.

When Dave saw Bev never had tan lines on her well-tanned body he exploded with a rant about her losing her morals on holidays and she was forbidden to ever go to Mexico with us again. It took another two days for Dave to notice the dress she wore to those dress up gala's hanging in her closet and he went over the top with another rant angrily asking her why she would not only buy something that revealing, but actually wear it in public. In his angry rant he at one point added, "She was not respecting him, his manhood was being questioned, his wife was out dressed like a hooker etc. etc."

I guess when she said, "In regards to you calling me a hooker, I never charged for it." he almost had a heart attack.

A month after that I ran into Chuck and he informed me that Bev had been seeing some of the guys since they got home. The way I saw it if Bev wanted to get some on the side, I wasn't going to say anything, especially when Angie was calling one or two of the guys to join us every now and then for threesomes. Also Bev had been over one evening to join us, and that was fun. Between the guys and Bev those sessions were too hot to miss.

The shit hit the fan two months later. Dave and Bev's relationship had been cruising near the bottom of the abyss. He was the same Dave he always had been, and only wanted to go to work, watch TV, then on weekends go camping. Because he was still the same guy that had to have everything his way, with no changes in the itinerary, Bev was beyond frustrated he didn't want to do anything new.

I guess the kicker was one weekend Dave had finally cleaned out their camper and Bev finally went camping with him. Surprisingly they got amorous. The new Bev wanted to be on top riding cowgirl and he refused figuring she wanted to be the dominate one when he wanted to fuck in the missionary position like they had always done. He thought the person on top was the dominate one, and that should be him because he was the guy. I guess it was just a quickie after that.

Later in the day Dave took the truck to the local store on a beer run and somehow the trailer caught fire.

Accusations flew back and forth and they split from each other.

Bev is now living with Chuck and the two of them are getting pretty serious, even if some of the other guys join in every now and then.

Bev says she is living a happier life without Dave and his damn camper.

12