Me, Myself and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out as fresh waves of pain hit me when the clothespins come off. The pain worsens as the blood flow goes back to the area. My pussy was really dripping now. I fished around inside me and managed to get the Ben Wa balls out without too much trouble. That was a relief as I often have to really work at it to get them out and that only leaves me feeling frustrated.

I left the anal beads inside of me and selected a dildo that wasn't overly thick but was slightly too long for comfort. This is what I wanted. I slipped on as sheer peach colored chemise. It was simple in design and short. Also grabbed a towel and headed back to the couch.

I flipped the TV on. Some sort of mindless rerun was on. I didn't pay much attention to it. I just wanted some background noise. I then draped the towel over the arm of the couch, positioned the dildo between my legs and sat down on it quickly and hard! Tears pricked at my eyes and I drew a deep breath as I felt the tip of it make contact with my cervix. I sat still like that for a time, breathing deeply, accepting the pain and staring at the TV.

Slowly, I began rocking back and forth. The arm of the couch was not only letting the dildo fuck me but allowing the anal beads to slip out slightly and then push back inside of me. Nice. Very nice indeed! As I rocked like that, my still hard nipples began rubbing up and down against the satin fabric. They were sore but the fabric felt soothing and stimulating.

The first orgasm came as a surprise. I wasn't even expecting it. It almost knocked me sideways and I giggled to myself. I sat still for a few seconds, breathing through the remains of the orgasm before resuming the rocking.

I kept up this rhythm for the entire silly TV show. Orgasm after blissful orgasm shuddered through my body. But I wasn't in the mood for blissful. I was in the mood for bawdy.

My rocking became fast and furious. I could feel the towel beneath me getting soaked and bunched up. Now the orgasms were ripping through me, hard and fast. I was panting and screaming and driving myself wild. I kept on until thirst got the better of me. I had to stop for a cold drink and I guzzled it.

I knew it was very late and decided that I should probably try for some sleep. I walked back to the bedroom, keeping the dildo inside me as best I could. The walls of my pussy were very wet and slippery and the dildo was slick so every few steps I had to shove my hand between my legs to push it back up.

After I got back to the bedroom, I let the dildo plop out of me onto the throw rug. I then plopped down on the rug as well. I reached into the goodies and got out a flashlight and a mirror. I leaned back against the bed a bit, spread my legs and looked at my well used pussy. Clit was still hard and needy. Pussy lips were red and swollen. The opening to my pussy was redder still and drooling. I smiled to myself at how beautiful my pussy looked.

Then I turned to my side, curled up a bit, lifted a leg high and contorted myself a bit until I could see my ass in the mirror. I began slowly pulling the anal beads out of me, gasping with pleasure as each one gave a little tug of resistance then popped out. I had a small orgasm as the last one made its exit.

By now I was very tired but also still very horny. I positioned the flashlight so I didn't have to hold it. I had considered pushing it up inside of me but it seemed a bit large for that. Instead, I began furiously fingering myself while watching in the mirror. I was getting sore but I couldn't get my fingers to slow down.

There I was on the throw rug, writhing and squirming and screaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" again and again.

I don't remember falling asleep. But I did fall asleep, curled up on that throw rug. I had not turned off the flashlight and the light was now dim. Toys and clothes were all over the floor. I was stiff all over and cold. All I could smell was pussy. I needed a bath!

I could see the sun just starting to come up through the skylight in the bathroom but the light was soon obscured by a fresh layer of snow.

I eased myself into the hot, scented water and fell asleep again. I shook myself awake some time later, startled by the coldness of the water. I quickly stood up, turned the shower on to hot, and proceeded to wash my hair. I worked my fingers over my scalp and down across my stiff neck. I was going to need a massage. But that would have to wait. I was ravenous!

I was too cold to care about lingerie. I slipped into a long pink sweatshirt and yanked the fuzzy footies over my feet. I moved and stretched, trying to ease the stiffness. Then I fixed myself some soothing oatmeal and a pot of hot tea. I sat on my knees on the couch, having my breakfast and watching the snowflakes fall.

I somehow managed to fall asleep on the couch and had a nice erotic dream about a former lover coming to me in my bed and making tender love to me. I awoke with a smile on my face and an aching pussy again.

I padded off to the bedroom and came back with my favorite massager, and a hot pink half sleep. I didn't care about lingerie at that point in time. It was comfort I was seeking.

I plugged in the massager and began seeking out all of my sore muscles until I felt nicely loose and dreamy. I flopped down on the couch, throwing one leg up over the back and letting the other trail to the floor. I draped the silky slip between my legs and pressed the head of the massager right where it needed to be. The fabric of the slip added a new dimension to my play. The orgasms felt different when I used the slip. Perhaps a little more gentle. And they took longer to come. On my bare pussy, the massager would bring a near instant orgasm. Perhaps it took 3 seconds. But with the slip, it was more like 3 minutes.

I just lay there on the couch, bringing myself to climax again and again. I heard the sound of a car's engine and the crunch of the tires against the snow. I wondered if they could hear my cries of pleasure as they drove by. I pictured some handsome young single guy in my mind. He could hear me and it caused his cock to stiffen and drool. He would have to drive carefully through the snow to get to his quarters where he would jack the hell out of himself. I sighed. It was such a pleasant daydream and it served to make me cum harder.

The hot pink slip was now saturated with my juices. The massager was threatening to overheat and I was in a near comatose state. I let the massager fall to the floor and stared up at the ceiling for some time.

I soon grew bored. I stood up and reached into my bin of free weights. I looked out the window into the snowy nothingness and worked out until I felt energized and renewed.

I was still feeling the need for comfort. I sat down at my desk to do some more writing until I felt my tummy rumbling. I was in the mood to write. Not cook.

I went to the kitchen and quickly popped a pan of popcorn and dished up some cottage cheese for protein. Back at my desk, I laughed to myself. I was eating white food, staring at a blank white sheet of fresh paper and looking out the window into the whiteness. I would have to do better for dinner. Throw a little color in there. I still had leftover soup and bread. That would do.

I tucked a foot absentmindedly underneath me and began rocking back and forth against my heel. I didn't even realize that I was doing it until I felt pleasant sensations between my legs. I remembered reading about this somewhere. Some women bring themselves to orgasm this way. I had tried it before. Hmmm... Maybe I had shoes on when I tried it before. It didn't do anything for me before but now it was nicely stimulating. My instincts kicked in and soon I was doing Kegel exercises as well. I was working my pussy up and down like an elevator.

I continued on like this for what seemed like hours. Stopping now and then to get a fresh drink, make a trip to the bathroom or to stretch. Each time the orgasm struck, I lifted my fingers from the keys, looked up and cried out.

Eventually it occurred to me that my fuzzy pink footie and the entire back of my long sweatshirt were soaked with my juices. And my brain needed a break from my writing.

I got up, went to my bedroom and looked for something to change into. My choice was an ice blue chemise. The top was satin with spaghetti straps. It had a low waistline and short lace skirt that was made into sort of a scalloped hemline. It had tiny bows in the same ice blue color at the bottom of the straps and one on each hip where the satin met the lace. I slipped my feet into the ballet shoes and then put the soup on to heat.

While the soup was heating, I put on The Bee Gees, How Deep Is Your Love. I began dancing in a waltz like fashion with my arms embracing an invisible partner. Not my husband but some sort of dream man. The dream man knew exactly how to move along with me. His soft brown eyes gazed dreamily into mine and his kissable pink lips began to curve upwards into a smile. I wanted to reach up and run my hand through his silky hair. But the aroma of the soup snapped me back to reality.

I got my dinner and sat down on the couch. I turned the TV on as if by rote. Some talk show was on. The guests were discussing relationships and sex, as in fetish sorts of things. Some of the audience gave uncomfortable laughs. Some looked far too horrified. A few looked keenly interested. I felt myself getting slightly turned on despite the fact that what they were talking about wasn't really my thing.

Soon my dinner was eaten. I took the dishes into the kitchen. I could see my reflection in the window. Peaches and cream complexion, a smile that never quits, flirty green eyes, naturally wavy dark blonde hair that fell to my shoulders. I looked ethereal in my ice blue chemise. I felt light as air as I danced back to the living room, despite there being no music playing.

I snapped the TV off and put on Venus, the Shocking Blue version. The tempo was perfect. Not too slow. Just fast enough for a lot of hip swaying and snaking across the room.

But then the raunchy took over. I changed the tunes to various songs by Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, INXS and Billy Idol. I was full out dancing now. Giving it my all and letting my hands roam all over my body. I pictured myself on a crowded dance floor, dancing just like that. Knowing that the men could see glimpses of my pussy and my tits and loving every minute of it. I began to sweat and pussy juice dribbled down my legs. Every once in a while I used my fingers to pull on my tits, my pussy hair or flick over my clit. It was just enough to keep me mildly stimulated. My intent was to drive myself nuts.

I danced myself to exhaustion. I plopped down on the couch with a refreshing cold drink and a small plate of Marcona almonds and stuffed green olives. I savored the saltiness of my treat, sucking well on each savory morsel before biting into it. As I did so, I pictured the most beautiful cock in front of my face. It was throbbing and twitching and dripping with pre-cum. In my mind, I could hear the sexy sound of his heavy breathing, moaning and gasping as I took the head into my mouth and worked my lips down the shaft. In my mind, I could hear his sexy voice, moaning and gasping and his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

Ah but he was only a dream man. I floated off to bed with my dream man beside me. He was wearing my men's navy blue robe and as he fell onto the bed beside me, his cock peeked out from the opening of the robe. It was hard, glistening in the moonlight and ready for action! But he was teasing me. Backing up on the bed and keeping his cock out of my reach. I pictured him grinning at me, knowing how much I wanted his cock. And then I pictured him slipping his fingers between my legs.

As I let my mind wander, I slid my hand between my legs. His fingers were my fingers now. Soon I was as lost in my fantasy as I was in my orgasms. My fingers were jetting in and out, around and around, up to my mouth to suck off the juices. But it still wasn't enough. I badly needed a cock! Only a cock would do.

I reached into the goodies and randomly grabbed two dildos. I began working one in and out of my hot slippery pussy. This was all I needed. No lube. My ass was begging for it. I pressed the tip of it against my tight anal opening and took a deep breath as I felt it slip inside. Somehow I managed to keep just the tip in there as I stuffed the other one deep into my pussy.

My hands began working in a frantic, tortured rhythm now. I was fucking myself front and back as hard as I could. I thrashed around on the bed, wallowing around through orgasm after orgasm until I felt myself growing sore. But it didn't seem like enough. I kept at it until I could fuck no more, screaming wildly into the cold night air like some deranged animal.

When it was over, my mouth gaped open, gasping for breath, a dildo in each hand and I fell into a stupor of sleep.

The sleep didn't last long. I awoke feeling more horny than ever. It was as though my entire being had become my pussy. I was now nothing but my swollen, sore, aching pussy.

I reached down and grabbed the massager, stuffing it hard between my legs and pressing it there. The pleasure was verging on unbearable. My pussy had been used so much over the past two days. I didn't know how I could possibly take any more and yet deep down inside, I seriously needed more.

I soon became lost in a sea of intense yet painful pleasure. I gave myself over to the night and my massager. I kept crashing again and again and again into colorful and breathtaking orgasms.

I don't remember when it stopped. But somehow I turned the massager off and drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awakened sometime after the sun came up. I was lost in a sense of stupefaction. I seemed to need everything at once. I needed the toilet, a shower, food, drink but not another orgasm. I was finally satiated. At least it seemed that way for the time being.

I could see the snow beginning to melt. The streets were clear and it was only a matter of time before I could easily get my car out. And then I could drive into town. And go into shops. And see cute men. And make new fantasies!

12