Me, Shelly and Dave

Story Info
Beautiful mature wife has fun with their first threesome.
4.7k words
4.25
65.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, let me first start off by describing myself. My name is Scott. I stand 5' 8" and weigh around 171 lbs. Brown hair, cut to army standards and soft brown eyes. I am not super muscular but have a nice firmness to my body which comes from the army work outs every morning. I am also only 21.

Now to describe the love of my life, Shelly. She stands at a lovely 5' 1" and weight around 128 lbs. Her natural hair color is dark brown with highlights natural in it, though she normally as per my request adds red to it, with light brown eyes. Now I can't be exact on her measurements, but I know she has firm c-cup breasts with eraser sized nipples, and lovely aurous. She also has perfect curves with a lush ass the shape of a heart. Shelly, however if you expected her to be around my age, is a ripe mature 41.

This involves one of our fantasies, one where we include another partner to the mix. A male partner to be exact. Just after I got back from my tour overseas to Iraq, spending a beautiful 15 months over there, I returned home to my lovely wife. Well we quickly made up for lost time and through our love making, I kept urging my wife to add another to the fun. Well, she finally said yes and agreed to let another man, which didn't surprise me as we are both bisexual, join the fun.

So one night, we decide to get our son to spend the weekend with one of his friends that lived close by, and we went out to the local bars. Well being that the bars were right outside of a military base we knew that it was likely we'd end up with a military person coming back with us. Dressing in my tight blue jeans and a nice button down shirt with a wife beater under it, and a pair of boots my wife happened to like, I almost made her melt just showing it off. Usually she'd wear super tight blue jeans that showed off her ass and a nice shirt and some leather boots of her own, but tonight I'd talked her into something else, some more erotic. A skirt, a almost see through red blouse and a pair of heels, along with some thigh high black stockings.

As she came out of the bedroom to show off to me, the bulge the front of my pants easily gave away my reaction as my mouth had dropped into my lap as well. A laugh and a wink from her and we were off. Me driving because I am not the drinking type but enjoy going out and having a fun time, especially if she wants to.

Well our first stop was a well known bar, Stallions. I have no idea how it got its name but it was a pretty western type of bar. It had country music playing, people line dancing and lots and lots of sexy bodies. After finding a table in the back corner, I went up to get some drinks for us. The line wasn't to long but it took a minute to get the two beers and the jaguar bomb that was for Shelly.

When I returned, Shelly was no where to be found. Not panicking because I knew she could take care of herself or at least draw enough attention to herself to where anyone doing something wrong would be noticed. Setting her drinks down and sitting down myself, sipping on the beer a little, having just recently started drinking it. Eyes wondering over the other people along this side of the bar, and then over the dance floor, when I spotted her.

She was dancing with some guy. Now most men would have jumped up, charged out onto the floor, beat the guy's ass and drug their girl home. Well we both aren't the jealous types and watching her swing back and forth and move against him was only making me hotter. He stood about five foot eleven at my best guess and filled out his button down two colored striped shirt. His cowboy boots moving with a flurry as he spun her around and then pulled her hard against his body, causing her to grind against his crotch. His face was a cowboys face almost, as it had a firm chin and medium high cheek bones with a nice size nose, hell if I knew he was bisexual, I'd let him fuck me to.

About five minutes later, they broke apart and he headed to the bar and she returned to our table, with a smile on her face. Sitting down and downing her shot of red bull and jaguar, and picking up the beer before leaning against me, kissing my neck a few times and whispering into my ear.

"Honey, I think that guy really likes me. He kept grabbing my ass and telling me he'd do so many things to me," she grinned and licked her lips.

"Oh, is that so," I grinned back at her and sliding my right hand under the table and up her right thigh. She didn't wear panties tonight, as she usually was no matter where she went, and my fingers slid right up to her shaved little snatch. Brushing my fingers along where I knew her clit was and then down to her slit, she was soaked and it only caused my cock to stiffen to fullness, "It seems you liked him to honey. So do you think that he'd come back with us?"

She gave a pouting little look up at me and then chuckled slightly, "I think I can get him to the point where he'd do anything for me," just as she spoke those words the guy stepped up to the table and stopped.

He looked at us for a moment and then to her, "Whose your friend Shelly?" not realizing that we were husband and wife.

"Well Dave, this is my husband Scott," She introduced me with a smile and then turned and spoke to me, "Hun, this is Dave; he was dancing with me and feeling me up on the dance floor,"

The look on his face was priceless and I wish I had a camera when he realized who I was and what she'd just said. Laughing softly and standing up, though shorter then him, I had always made my presence bigger then I was and looking him straight into his soft blue eyes, I extended my hand, "Nice to meet you Dave, care to join us?" simple, sweet and to the point.

With only a moment of hesitation and a sweet smile from my wife, while offering a good deal of cleavage for his view, he extended his hand and shook mine before pulling up a chair next to my wife's left side. Setting the two beers down, one for him and one for her, he offered to go get another, but I declined only a fourth of the way through with mine.

"So Shelly here says you're a wonderful dancer Dave, I am glad that you are able to keep up with her. I can't dance very well though she has been teaching me," winking over at her, my hand sliding up and down on her right thigh, gently massaging her thigh.

"Well she is quiet the dancer and with that body," he could only grin after that and couldn't keep his eyes off of her tits, and since she'd worn a bra that pushed up her nice large c-cup tits, the swell provided for cleavage was perfect for attracting the guys and girls.

"Dave, lets go dance again," she cut in, having finished almost finished her second beer, "Honey, you don't mind do you?" she gave me that look like, you better not say no because this will seal the night.

"Not at all, I need to run to the bathroom anyways. Have fun Dave and don't do anything I wouldn't do," I gave him a reassuring wink and stood up and almost left but stopped and turned around. Leaning down and over my lovely wife, giving her a deep kiss with lots of tongue and my right hand reaching up and playing with her left nipple, the extra sensitive one. Breaking the kiss and tweaking her nipple one more time, a grin on my face as I departed, and a shocked look on both of their faces though my wife's had that "o my god you fucking asshole tease" look too.

Taking my time in the bathroom, slowly washing my hands and checking the time on my watch, "Damn, only eleven twenty three," with a smile knowing that my wife would seal the deal with this dance I made my way back out to our table.

While I was in the bathroom, and this comes from her after I asked about what had happened, my wife had leaned over and gave Dave a soft kiss on the cheek and then led him out onto the dance floor. When they had gotten onto the dance floor the song had switched to a very slow song and she had pulled him close instantly kissing him deeply and lustful, her hands wrapping around and rubbing his back affectionately. In turn he had kissed her back, grabbing her ass firmly through her blue jean skirt, before sliding his hands up and under it while they were dancing. She also told me that while he was feeling her up, she'd reached around and groped his crotch, feeling a nice size bulge within it and causing him to stutter in their conversation.

I had only been sitting down for maybe a minute when she returned with Dave in toe and hand in hand, a smile on both of their faces, "Honey, I think its time to go," she winked at me and grabbed up her purse.

"Well if you say so, lets go," standing up and leading the way from the bar out into the parking lot, Dave finally spoke up, "I drove my own car,"

Looking back at my wife and him who were arm and arm now, I grinned and the look on my wife's face was one of surprise, "Well just follow me and make sure she buckles up," I laughed as I got into our car and waited until he pulled up behind me with his pick-up truck. Well I could see him but she was no where to be seen. Grinning I pulled out of the parking lot and we traveled the ten to fifteen minutes back to our house.

Pulling into the drive way, I finally caught site of her head popped up from his lap and my cock almost bust through the steel zipper on my blue jeans. I reminded myself the next time we took out the pick-up truck to have her do that on me. Grinning at her as we walked into the front door and I shut and locked it, she was already all over him. Taking control of the situation she had her lips and hands all over him, working on his buttons with her hands as she pressed her lips to his and her tongue into his mouth.

Not interrupting them, and simply beginning to undress myself and watching, slowly nudging them with words and a bit of my own movements towards the bedroom and a nice large bed with soft blankets to enjoy some fun on. Finally after about fifteen minutes of their groping and kissing, both I and Dave were naked in the bedroom with a shirtless Shelly standing before us.

Well my seven inch guy was standing full mast, and full attention, probably about seven and half right now, with a girth of about an inch and a half. Dave on the other hand had nine inches and almost two in girth on him, which caused my wife to pout a little bit. You see, she is built small and when I am extremely hard, like at this moment, I bottom out on her. With this in mind she told Dave that he would have to watch it, and even though she did like it rough and liked pain, to much just took all the fun and pleasure out of it.

"Okay babe, you know what to do with these two big cocks don't you," I spoke up, reaching forward and beginning to massage and tweak her right breasts, while Dave copied my actions on her left one. This caused her to moan and her nipples, which are about the size of pencil erasers stand up instantly and her breathing to become short and quick.

"Sure do sexy," with that she gripped both of our cocks and slowly turned us around before pushing us side by side on the bed, which is when I half expected Dave to push me away or something, but he didn't. Dropping to her knees and beginning to slowly jack off our nice hard cocks, her hand feeling like a silk glove sliding up and down my throbbing dick, and the look on Dave's face told me it felt just as good to him. She started on him first and begun to bob up and down on his cock, taking in seven almost eight inches in a few quick strokes.

She had no gag reflex so she was able to deepthroat without worry of gagging. The lights still on in the bedroom I watched as his tanned meat vanished into her throat, which slowly swelled every time she deepthroated him, causing my cock to jerk up a bit. Licking from the base of his cock and up the underside before giving it a playful nibble, she turned and looked at my cock, "Oh honey it looks like you need some attention to," she grinned like the little slut she and I both knew she was.

Without a moments hesitation she dove onto my cock like a hungry animal, devouring all seven and half inches in two, count them, two quick bobs of her head. Reaching down and running my right hand through her lovely soft brown hair before gripping it firmly and roughly fucking her mouth with up thrusting motions. Gagging now from the unexpected forcefulness of it, she quickly got into the rhythm and began trying to lick my balls on the up thrust. Groaning out loud and feeling my cock stiffen a bit more I slowed down and stood up, sliding back onto the bed and motioning for her to follow.

Crawling up onto the bed like a slutty little animal, she wiggled her skirt covered ass at Dave; she ran her fingers up along my inner thighs and begins to tease my balls with her tongue and lips. Dave, not to be left to his own devices, he moves behind my wife, removing her heels slowly, kissing and licking along her stocking covered toes and feet. This instantly brought moans of pleasure from my beautiful wife, sending vibrations up my balls and glistening shaft, causing it to twitch a bit.

Feeling her tongue run up the underside of his shaft, licking the drops of precum from the head, nibbling upon it playfully while lust filled brown eyes looked up at me. Watching her and watching Dave kiss and lick up her silken clad thighs, coming ever closer to her soaking little snatch was driving me crazy. I didn't see Dave finally clamp his mouth around her pussy but the look on her face, the moan that shot through my cock and the tightening of her throat around the head of my cock told me so.

Dave easily began to get her closer and closer to cumming; his tongue must have been magic because she was squealing all over my cock. Feeling her body begin to shake and her mouth work faster and harder, I knew she was about to cum and felt my first cum of tonight began to rise up my shaft.

"Oh here it comes baby, swallow it all," what sent me over the edge was her deepthroating me just as she had an explosive orgasm, my own hot seed erupted from the head of my cock. Not to be let down, she began to suck and swallow at the same time, causing me to cry out in an agony of pleasure, arching up off the bed a little bit. Swallowing all of my seed, before licking my still hard cock up and down a little bit as it slowly began to get soft, causing me to groan in pleasure again before releasing her from my grasp.

"Well damn honey, that was quiet a bit," licking her lips to get even the last bit of his seed, "but it was so tasty, and ooooo," turning and looking at Dave who had continued eating her pussy while she had one big continues orgasm, "It seems someone wants to continue,"

Watching as she turned on the bed, laying onto her back and spreading her legs wide as Dave slid up and looking at me and then at her and then back at me, "Well damn man, fuck her already," came, surprisingly, out of my mouth, my cock already twitching a bit, already growing a semi-hard.

Watching as Dave took a hold of his cock and began to run the head up and down my wife's soaking slit, causing her to squirm and whimper. Looking down at her head in my lap right next to my slowly growing cock, I knew she wanted to be fucked and fucked badly. Dave, however continued to tease her, using the head of his cock, which looked a little like a plum, to rub her clit.

"Damn Dave fuck me now," she screamed up at him, to which Dave spoke in his lovely deep voice, "Tell me to fuck you like the slut you are,"

Her eyes got wide at this and she grinned, leaning up and whispering into his ear, but her whisper was only a cry, "Fuck me with that huge cock of yours like the slut I am," and with those words, Dave slammed half his cock into her tight wet pussy.

Even being a matured woman, my wife's pussy was always wet and very very tight, and at the moment full of another man's throbbing cock. He began to slowly pull out and thrust forward, lubing his cock with her juices, "Oh baby his cock is so big," I heard my wife cry out as she gripped my cock with her right hand and turned a little bit to put it back into her mouth to begin sucking it again.

This instantly caused my cock to stiffen again, within her talented lips and tongue. Feeling each forward thrust from Dave as it drove my now hard cock deep into her throat muscles, "Lets try something a bit different," a grin came onto my lips and Dave grinned back, "Okay Dave, on your back,"

Pulling out slowly, my wife's pussy clearly gaping slightly from the large cock that had been fucking her and slid around to lay on his back side ways on the bed, with his feet hanging off the bed slightly. Crawling around to Dave and licking her juices off the underside of his cock before straddling it and slowly beginning to impale herself on its nine inches. I knew full well she wouldn't be able to take him all, but as I watched her pussy stretch to fit it, I moved up behind it, "Okay honey, time for something special and something that will have you creaming like no tomorrow," and with that, I grabbed the bottle of lube from our night stand and moved behind my lovely wife.

Starting with one finger and a good amount of lube, I began to work my finger into her tiny little asshole. Pushing the single digit slowly in until it was fully inside of her, I could feel her tight pucker squeeze at my finger like her mouth had done to my now throbbing precum leaking cock. Working the finger back and forth as she simply sat on Dave's cock, slowly taking eight inches now, her pussy having maxed out completely and stretched to as much as it was now.

Working two lubed fingers into her slowly loosening asshole, causing my lovely wife to buck and moan in pleasure. Thrusting both fingers in faster and faster, she quickly let out a loud cry of pleasure as she creamed all over Dave's cock, "I think its time you got the main course," grinning and sliding up to straddle Dave's leg and pushing my wife completely forward so that she could make out with Dave a bit more, who hadn't complained this entire time.

Squirting a bit of lube on my cock and coating the entire length of the member, before rubbing the head of my cock against her stretched little asshole, "Does my little slut want to be fucked by two cocks in both holes, filled up like a dirty slut," grinning as the head of my cock slowly pushed against her asshole, but only aiming to tease it.

"You fucking bastard, stick your fucking cock in my ass and fuck me now," she was begging for it, screaming to be fucked like a slut. Turning her attention back to Dave, kissing him furiously while his hands with hers on top of it ravaged her tits, with her already red nipples.

"Okay my slut you asked for it," with that and without giving her any warning, the entire seven and half inches was slammed to the hilt into my wife's ass in one thrust, causing me to let out a loud grunt.

A cry of pain and pleasure slipped from her throat and into Dave's mouth as she pushed back onto the two filling cocks. Bracing herself with her hands, she began to push back against Our cocks, moaning like a bitch in heat, "Oh, fuck me please,"

Looking over her shoulder and at Dave's soft blue eyes, we both had a grin on our faces, and spoke almost in unison, "Sure thing my little slut," I was caught off guard a bit by what he said but it didn't matter, we began to thrust back and forth slowly at first, slowly getting a rhythm before moving faster. After only about five minutes of this slow, rhythmic fucking, letting our slut feel every inch of our cocks, though she was still only able to take eight inches of Dave's cock, before she would jerk in pain. Picking up the pace, we began to fuck her harder and harder, and already my sexy little wife was screaming in pleasure and thrusting her hips back into both of us.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, harder damn it fuck me," she cried out, running her hands through her hair before dropping them down to her tits and playing with them lustfully.

12