Me, Steve, and Jen

Story Info
A married couple with a mildly surprising friend.
2k words
3.77
59.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Church33
Church33
16 Followers

We had been fucking Steve for awhile. Or at least my wife had been. We three had been hooking up off an on for a few weeks, but what started out as an acted on impulse for my wife and I was starting to get a little boring. Steve was starting to get a little boring. He was a nice enough guy, and while he as pretty good at making my wife Jennifer happy with his cock the whole threesome arrangement was losing steam. Jennifer and I had talked about it while we were getting ready that evening for another hotel hook up with him. We had been hoping of hooking up with another bisexual guy that I could have some fun with, but we sort of settled for Steve since it was working for us at the time. As usual my wife thought we should talk to him about it, when my first instinct was to just say screw it and find another friend. Being a nicer and more rounded person then I am she figured we should tell him after tonight's fun.

The night started pretty much as it usually did. Get the room. Call the babysitter and check on the kids. Call Steve and give him the room number while Jennifer and I had a drink or two, where she would tell me what she was in the mood for. Steve would get there smelling fresh from a shower and we'd have another drink before getting undressed and in bed.

We started as normal. Steve and I both sitting up with our backs against the headboard, naked of course, while my wife slowly crawled on her hands and knees up the bed towards us. It was a little game she played. With a evil twinkle in her eye she would offer to suck whichever one of us got hardest first. It was usually Steve. I'd seen my wife naked a million times before, both at her best and worst. There's no doubt she's a good looking woman. Mid 30's, pale skin, red hair, soft somewhat average size breasts, but with a wide set of hips and a thick round butt. Okay it's more then thick. It's fat. And while I felt my cock jumping a little as she crawled, big white ass swaying, towards us, Steve's dick was already rock hard. He had a nice cock. A little longer then mine and a little thicker. Jennifer said is was kind of spongy whatever that meant. She equated it to fucking a dildo once, which made me laugh since I thought Steve was kind of a big dildo anyway.

Before she leaned over his lap, she looked at me and gave me a smirk, tucked her hair behind her earlobe in a gesture I've always found sexy, then kissed the top of Steve's big dick. Seeing her pretty full lips on another man's cock head made my cock jump a little as it got harder. I'd kissed those lips thousands of times and seeing them on his dick was pretty goddamn sexy. She opened her mouth a little and took his whole head in and when he moaned a little she looked up into his eyes. I watched as she slipped her tiny hand around his thick dick and pumped him slowly as she took him further and further into her mouth. While it was a show worth watching I felt my mind drifting a bit and wished I could hold his cock for her and jerk it slowly to the rhythm on her hot mouth going up and down on it. She sucked him off for another minute before she moved over to my now rock hard dick. I've always been pretty happy having an average sized cock. It's got a bit of a curve to it, but it's thick and always rock hard.

I watched as she lowered her front half a bit so I'd see her big ass stick up in the air. My wife knows what I like. She bent my cock backwards to her waiting mouth and I couldn't help but moan a bit as she sucked on my rock hard cock head. My cock being a bit shorter then Steve's let her take it further into her throat and bob up and down on it faster then she had sucked him off. I looked at the top globes of her soft ass as she sucked me off. Steve just sat there like a dildo and watched. After a little bit she sat up and gave us both an evil smile that usually meant she wanted to be eaten out. She confirmed it when she laid down on her back and spread he legs and asked Steve if he'd eat her pussy. I've always enjoyed going down on a woman, but I've never really gotten off on watching it so I leaned forward (leaving my dick down towards Steve's side if he wanted to suck it) and started sucking my wife's nice thick pink nipples. I listened to her moan as I took one in my mouth and sucked in gently. It puckered in my mouth and I pulled off of it to blow on it softly.

I heard a deep sigh from her which meant Steve had started to lick her pussy and I look down to see just his eyebrows on up, the rest of him hidden behind the her mound which was topped with light brownish red hair. I alternated lightly rubbing and pinching her nipples with my fingers and sucking and licking them with my tongue while Steve started to hit the right spots down there. I watched her clench and moan, then give little starts almost involuntary. I kissed my wife deeply and fully and since Steve had unfortunately decided to leave my cock alone I got up and squatted on my wife's flushed face. I lowered my balls towards her mouth and gasped sharply as she softly put them into her wide hot mouth. I felt her hands go up to my thighs and pull me down a little further so she could greedily suck more of them. I turned back to look towards Steve who was busy working his long tongue up and down on her tiny clit. I was hoping he'd see my ass as a bit of an invitation, but he just kept stupidly slurping away at her crotch.

Eventually Jennifer had had enough and told Steve to fuck her. She rolled over to her side and he got on his knees behind her. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for those two to get sorted out so I could see where I was going to fit. Once she helped him find his way into her wet and ready pussy, he pushed his thick long cock into her and she inhaled sharply and murmured something about it being what she wanted. I watched him pump his hips into her, making her big ass jiggle as she lay on her side. He fucked her slowly and steadily, her breasts bouncing in time. I leaned forwards a little on the bed to see his cock slide in and out of her. God I loved watching her get fucked. Soon, I found my hands rubbing over her wide hip and pulling her ass slightly apart as he fucked her. Her asshole was a beautiful thing. Light brown and ringed, not all squeezed shut and tense like those anorexic girls. It was hot and slightly moist from Steve's earlier pussy eating, I could feel it's heat on my fingers as I rubbed her exposed butt cheek. I slowly slipped my pointer finger along her asshole and felt it slightly tense at my touch. I rubbed it in a circular motion and watched how close Steve's pistoning cock was to my finger. I checked to see if he was looking but he had his eyes shut and that stupid look on his face, when I decided to slide my finger under his cock and along the outside of my wife's pussy. He didn't even notice as his cock slide back and forth over my finger and his heavy balls slapping lightly into the back of my hand. I moved my hand after a few thrusts and laid down behind her ass, still holding her ass cheek apart I stared at his cock as it slide into her pink pussy and her asshole laid there invitingly.

After watching for a few more thrusts I told him to pull out of her pussy. He slid his big cock out and I leaned in and stuck my tongue in Jennifer's hot ass. She moaned as I tongue fucked her butt hole. I licked and circled her hole with my tongue before I moved my head back out of the way for Steve to fuck her again. He started to stick it in her again, but it slipped along her wet pussy and slide along her ass crack. If anything would have been touching my cock I would have came right then and there. Her ass looked so good with Steve's big dick between her cheeks. Steve murmured and apology and tried to stick it in again. This time he got over eager again and did the same thing. This started Jennifer giggling and she made a smart ass comment so I impulsively reached up and grab the shaft of his big cock and helped him get it back into her pussy. After seeing he didn't even make a move to stop me I gave it a light squeeze before letting go. He started to hump Jennifer again so I laid down to watch but after a few moments I decided to risk it and told him if he wanted to rub it against her asshole and up and down her crack again I'd help him. Surprisingly he pulled it out and slide it up and down along her asshole again. I quickly held it flat against her butt and let him pump. His big cock felt good sliding against my hand. After several moments I helped him back into her moist pussy but I kept a finger on the top and bottom of it. It felt so good having my fingers on my wife's pussy lips and Steve's cock at the same time. I rubbed her asshole with my thumb and I could tell by her breathing she was getting close to an orgasm.

I let go of Steve's cock reluctantly and got on my knees, with my left hand I held her ass cheek spread so I could see her ass hole and with my right hand I began to pump my own cock tightly in my hand. Seeing this Steve reached over with his left hand and startled me by spitting in his hand and grabbing my rock hard dick in his fist. I almost came at the sight of him fucking my wife and jerking me off against her fat white ass. I few seconds later he let go and started to pump her really hard, before moaning and slowing down his thrusts. I put my hand on his shoulder to steady him and he mumbled something about cumming before pulling out. He sat down heavily on the bed, his big cock shiny with a bit of cum still on the tip. Jennifer rolled over on her back. I knew he had missed her orgasm but her neck and chest had the flushed pink color she gets after good sex. She looked at me with those sexy eyes of hers and asked me what position I wanted her in and I started laughing before having her get on all fours with that fat ass in the air and Steve's cum lubing up her pussy.

We carried on for a few more hours that night before going back to real life. On the way home my wife smirked and in her best smart ass voice she remarked that she thought I was going to tell Steve that it was our last night together as a threesome. I chuckled and matter of factly told her there was hope yet for that dildo Steve.

Church33
Church33
16 Followers