Me - The Inconvenience

Story Info
My straight older brother has to babysit me for the weekend.
3.1k words
4.42
179.8k
186

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Week Ago:

I dropped my head, and let out a deep moan. There was a steady clapping as some guy fucked my ass on my bed. Doggy style was my favorite position at the time. We were both butt naked, sweaty as hell, and moaning like bitches in heat. It was fucking hot.

"James!" I heard my mother shriek. I didn't even hear the doorknob turn.

Now:

Mom and Dad were putting the suitcases they had packed into the car, getting ready to leave for the airport. Every year, they went on a vacation to the Bahamas to relax. It's been a tradition for them since before I was born. Just over 18 years later, they're still going.

Usually, they left me home alone for that long weekend, thinking that I was a saint. Don't get me wrong. I know that I'm not Mr. Perfect Son, but compared to my older brother Alex, I may as well be. When he still lived with us, he'd invite people over and drink and get high while they were out of town. I just stayed quiet. This year though, was going to be different for obvious reasons. I was grounded.

They decided to treat me like a child and hire a babysitter. Then they realized they could just make Alex do it free of charge. He just turned 21 a few months ago, so he isn't too much older than me. Our relationship had never been too great. We fought all the time when he lived at home. Our personalities just didn't mix well. We'd always argue, but it never led to anything physical. He bluffed so often I doubted he knew how to fight. A typical 'All bark, no bite' kind of guy.

"You are not to have anyone over while we're gone, understood?" my mom reiterated for the millionth time as they were leaving.

"I know. I know," I groaned for the millionth time. Being caught with a dick in your ass was bad enough. Being reminded of it constantly was even worse.

"Alex said he'd be here later. When he gets here, he's the boss. I don't want to hear any bad reports," my dad said sternly.

"Okay. Hope you guys have a nice time. Have a drink for me," I said, walking back towards the house, trying to get them to leave already.

"I will," my mom joked.

"Not funny," my dad said at nearly the same time.

"Bye, love you," I said, closing the door.

"Love you too. Be good," they both said.

I closed the door and took a deep sigh of relief. It'd be nice to get some time away from them to recover from the trauma of being caught with a dick up your ass. I decided to pass the time by playing video games in my room.

I heard the front door open from upstairs. Alex. I checked the time to see it was past midnight. I almost forgot that he was suppose to be watching me.

"James! Where are you?" He yelled out. I could practically hear the alcohol on his breath.

"I'm in my room!" I called back. I rolled my eyes and prepared myself as I listened to him fumble up the stairs. When he finally made his way to my room, he had to lean against the doorframe to keep his balance.

"Fucking James," he snarled at me. I glanced over to him but didn't bother to pause the game.

"Where've you been?" I asked, trying to ignore his resentment towards me.

"I was at the bar, but I had to leave early because of you," he shot back.

"Seems like you needed to leave early," I mumbled as I mashed the buttons of my controller.

"Fuck you, James. I was gonna get laid tonight," he growled at me. I held back a laugh, but even through his influenced state of mind, he saw it. If he had had laser eyes, I would've been dead.

"You can go now. I'm just gonna play my game all night," I told him.

"But no. I have to babysit my baby brother. All because you got caught getting fucked by some guy. You fucking faggot," he continued on as if the words were made of acid.

"Okay, first of all, I'm a legal adult. I'm not a baby. And second of all, my sex life is none of your goddamn business," I snap back as I pause my game. He stands up straight now.

"It's my business when it cuts into my weekend, you little shit," Alex corrects, heatedly.

"Oh boo-hoo. You don't get to go try to screw around this weekend only to get rejected by every girl you meet because you're pathetic," I say. I know I'm poking the bear, but I'm not about to let him come here and walk all over me.

"You're a little shit, you know that?" He said, taking a step towards me.

"You already said that. Get some new material," I point out. He walks up to me, and I rise out of my chair. We're both puffing our chests out and having a stare down. He may be taller, but I'm just as threatening and he knows it.

"Shut your mouth, James," he demands.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about it?" I mouth off, knowing full well that he wouldn't do anything. He hasn't grown a pair in the past 18 years, and he's not about to now. Our stare down lasted for what felt like forever.

"This," he said in a low tone. Before I could even have time to think, he had a firm grip on my wrist. He actually had a pretty good hold on me. Before I had time to process, my arm was twisted around behind, and I was pressed down onto my bed.

"Let me go, Alex!" I demanded. He tightened his grip, and it started to hurt.

"You fucking wish," he whispered into my ear and chuckled. I squirmed under his weight, but it was to no avail. He had all the control, and he knew it. I felt the back of his free hand caress the side of my face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily. I'll admit, I kind of liked being dominated, but this was a different story.

"I didn't get any pussy tonight, so I'm gonna get some ass," he growled and grabbed my bubble butt. With his other hand, he released my arm and grabbed the back of my neck. My face was being shoved into the mattress before I knew it. I felt his bony fingers dig into my cheeks. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling but still. He was my brother.

"What the fuck? I'm your brother, Alex," I said. I tried to push myself up, but he weighed a ton.

"Not tonight you're not. You're just a piece of meat tonight, James," he said. I could hear the animal in his voice. I knew nothing I could say would stop him.

To be honest, I've always noticed how much work Alex put into his body. He was a model with a six pack and bulging biceps, but he was toned. It was kind of hot, and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of him while jerking off before. Though I'd never admit it out loud.

Alex grabbed the waistband of my shorts and underwear and yanked them down, revealing my smooth ass.

"Damn. I could just close my eyes, and it'd be like fucking a girl," he commented as he ran his hand over my right cheek. He slapped it. Hard. My body tensed up at the sharp pain.

"Get out of my room!" I yelled at him though gritted teeth. He could hit, and I had a suspicion that that wasn't the hardest he could hit. I squeezed my ass cheeks so he couldn't get any further.

He took that move as a challenge. With his free hand, he pried my cheeks apart with ease. He saw my hole and grinned like a bastard. I could feel how red my face was.

"Pink and tight. I like them like that," he said with lust in his voice. He ran his wet index finger across my hole before pressing it in one knuckle deep. I grunted in reaction.

"Alex, you're not even gay!" I pointed out, becoming desperate.

"I'm not the one bent over, James," he replied, completely calm. With that, his finger left my hole, and I could hear him fumbling with his jeans. I heard the zipper come down, and then the pants followed. I tried kicking his legs to hurt him so I could get out of his vice grip. All it did was though was push my shorts and underwear down even further. I helped him.

"Stop," I said, knowing my efforts were useless.

"Shut up," he snapped. Then, I felt his warm body press up against mine. His long shaft fit like a glove into my crack. I could feel how thick it was, and the feeling sent a shiver up my spine and to my crotch.

"I bet you like that. Huh, faggot?" He commented, grabbing my hair. Yes. He was turning me on a little bit, but the fact that he was my brother was a thought that I wasn't shaking. Thank god he couldn't see my dick.

"Quit it! I'll tell mom and dad," I threatened, not able to come up with anything else. He then lined up his head with my hole. He poked me once and spit into his hand. I heard the sound of him lubing up his cock. Then, he spit again and rubbed my hole.

"And who do you think they'll believe? Their son that they just caught being fucked by a stranger? I don't think so," he said. "And hey, at least this time, you'll know the man fucking you loves you."

"You don't love me," I remarked as he began to apply pressure. I could feel that he was the biggest I've ever had, but I knew I could do it.

"I still love you, little bro. You're just my toy tonight," he said and pushed harder. I felt his head pop in. I inhaled sharply and let out a cry of pain. When I bottom for strangers, I usually make them stop and then go again. For some reason, my ass was adapting faster for Alex.

"Now we're getting busy," Alex said as he smiled to himself, content. He thrusted his hips slightly, and I could feel every millimeter of movement. My groans never stopped as he thrusted what felt like a thousand times to get in deeper.

"... Alex... Alex...," I whimpered out. I sounded pathetic.

"Yes, Jamesy?" He asked condescendingly.

"Stop... You're too big... Pull it out," I said between gasps of air, fighting the pain. I swear I tore holes in the sheets with how tight I was holding them.

"No way. This feels too good," he returned as I felt his balls press up against me. He was all the way in. He rested there for a second and took my shirt off. Then his.

He grinded his hips against me harder. His cock felt so fucking big. The insides of me must've been stretching to their limits. I've never had something so big up my ass before. I almost felt a sense of pride that I was able to take it. Maybe he'd cum quick and leave me alone.

He decided that that was enough stretching time. He pulled out slowly. I could feel the relief headed my way, but right before his head popped out, he went back in at the same speed. We both groaned but for different reasons. He repeated this movement for a while before starting to pick up the pace. Every bit of his wet skin rubbed up against mine.

"This is such a nice ass," he said as he glided into me. By this point, he was going at an average speed. His hips would run into my ass, and I could feel my cheeks jiggle. Each time he went in, he stabbed my prostate and forced precum out of me. All I could do was lay there and listen to his grunting and the sound of the tv.

I turned my head to look around and came across my mirror. It was angled perfectly so that I could see what was going on back there.

I saw Alex's thick shaft being revealed and then disappearing again. His core really worked as he moved his body, and sweat was rolling down his back and ass. He was relentless now. I saw him pull all the way out and there was a moment of relief. My hole thanked him, but there was feeling that something was missing from me.

As soon as that feeling came though, it went. He slammed back into, full force. I involuntarily arched my back and let out a scream. This time though, it wasn't of pain. It was of ecstasy.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" He asked me as he did it again. The same reaction was created.

"Fuck you, Alex," I said through gritted teeth. Before I could even get his name out, he took a fistful of my hair and pulled me up so that I was arching my back and struggling to support myself.

"It looks like I'm not the one getting fucked am I? And oh. What do we have here? Looks like your dick is liking it," he said into my ear as he continued to pump in and out of me. I couldn't help but pant. He reached around my body with his free hand and slapped my boner. It swung back and forth.

"Well I don't. This is... fucked up," I told him. He then gently slapped my balls. It wasn't hard, but it hurt like a bitch. I yelped when he did.

"Yes! I can feel your ass fucking me back!" He said loudly like he had won a bet. This made him go harder. I remained as silent as I could.

I looked in the mirror again and saw myself getting used and abused by my older brother. It was such a hot sight to see. After a few minutes of taking it, I was convinced Alex could go forever.

When he finally pulled out of me, he let go of my body as well. It was the first time since this thing had started that he wasn't touching me. A weight had lifted bit figuratively and literally. I let myself fall onto the bed, not having the energy to try and get up. Maybe he had came. I didn't feel anything like that.

"Now you're gonna look into the eyes of the man who's fucking you," he remarked, and just like that, he flipped me over onto my back and lifted my legs over his shoulders. I didn't even try to fight him this time.

"Alex," I said, trying to fake protest him, but I didn't finish the sentence.

"I bet my dick is way better than that fucker you got caught with, huh?" He said as he repositioned his head to go back into me. I didn't answer him.

"Big and juicy. A real man's cock. Not some scrawny boy," he said as he re-entered me. I still didn't say anything, but it was so hot to hear him say it.

"Are you done lying to me and pretending you don't like this? Cause I have proof otherwise," he said as he reached down and grabbed my dick. Drops of sweat fell onto me, adding to the sticky puddle of precum on my stomach. I just groaned in defiance, completely unconvincing. He started fucking again, waiting for an answer.

"Say it, James! Tell your big brother you love him and his fucking rod!" He demanded. I still didn't say anything and the anger returned to his face. I couldn't deny it that I loved it. It was too hot, but every second I didn't say it, he fucked harder.

"Say! It! Now!" He yelled at me punctuating his words with really hard thrusts. I was overcome with lust. I spilled.

"Fucking yes! I love your fucking cock, Alex! It's so goddamn big and good. Jesus, fuck me like you mean it. I love you!" I finally cried out. It felt good to say that out loud. I looked Alex in the eyes and he grinned a devilish grin.

"That's what I thought, bro. You take it better than most the girls I've fucked," he said, meaning it as a compliment. His muscles rippled as he practically vibrated in me.

"Oh fuck, Alex. Make me your bitch! You own this ass," I moaned for him. I reached and touched myself, unable to jerk off due to our position. I hadn't even realized we were hitting the wall with my bed.

"Yeah I do, James," he replied as he went faster than ever before. I was leaking enough precum to make an entire load.

Without warning, he pulled out and grabbed me by the shoulder. He pulled me down onto the ground with one hand. With the other, he beat off furiously. I got on my knees and waited for it. He was gonna cum.

"Give me a facial, Alex," I said, but he didn't seem to hear me. He held my hair with one hand and drew closer.

"Here it fucking comes!" He yelled out.

He peaked. His cum came out in hot, thick ropes. I felt the first drop spray my face, and I made sure to get all of it. He let out a howl of pleasure as he erupted. Once my face had gotten quite a covering, it slowed down and stopped. I took no time to put it in my mouth to drain any remaining fluids. I sucked and felt a few drops go down my throat.

I let go of him and glanced in the mirror to see myself. I was completely naked and my face was COVERED in my brother's juices. I couldn't even really see my skin. It was a lot. I licked some off of my lips. Alex breathed a deep sigh and fell onto my bed.

I wiped some cum off with my hand and began to jerk off. It took no time. My hole was gaping and my face was covered. My cum came out hard. Harder than his probably. My cum covered my chest, and I could feel my balls draining. It was the best orgasm I've had in forever.

I stood up and laid on the bed next to Alex. We stayed there for a while, listening to the sound of us catching our breath. Alex looked over at me and then down to my body. I could tell he was sobered up. I checked him out. Even soft, his cock was huge. His gaze went back to the ceiling, as did mine.

"Fuck," he said quietly.

"Fuck," I echoed.