Meagan's Fulfillment

Story Info
A young woman's familial relationship intensifies.
1.9k words
4.28
47.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?" my cousin Kelly asked nonchalantly into the phone.

"Like what?" my heart sank as I tried to avoid the question.

"Did you like screwing my daddy!"

I wasn't sure how to answer her as we'd planned on telling her, but I was afraid how she'd take it. "Who told you I did that?"

"He did," she said before a long pause, my heart pounded and blocked out the silence, "we've been doing it for about three months."

There was no hint of emotion in her voice and I couldn't tell if she was angry with me or just neutral. Maybe it was just my guilt, but I felt a sense as though I'd betrayed her and I didn't want to face her scorn.

Kelly and her dad, my uncle, lived an open lifestyle in that when it was warm, they were usually nude and outdoors. It'd started after my aunt passed away and it was helped by their living in a very rural part of Iowa. I'd joined them on occasion since August of the previous summer after turning 18 and being old enough to drive. Kelly and her Dad seemed really close but I didn't think they had been involved, especially since Kelly and I had daydreamed together about what it would be like to 'do him.' I'd never gotten any closer to sex with him than a hug where I felt his semi-hard dick pressing against my stomach. To me, sex with my uncle was girlish fantasy that I didn't expect either of us would realize until one day when I finally gotten the nerve to try something.

I took my first trip of the summer and my first trip after being away at school for the year. I'd talked to an older guy online and shared some of the events that had happened to me when I visited Uncle and Kelly and also my desire for a little more experience as I thought my uncle would be an ideal teacher.

He assured me that Uncle's feelings toward me were probably very similar to mine toward him and he suggested a ploy. "Rather than just hugging him closely, to try wrapping your leg around his waist when you hug him." I was intrigued.

"When he feels you pressing against him, your warmth and your moisture, he'll know what you want and he'll be unable to resist." I knew there would be no way I'd have the nerve, but the more I thought about it over the days before my visit, the more I knew I needed to overcome my trepidation.

When I arrived that Saturday morning I noticed Kelly's car wasn't in the driveway where it as normally parked. After I stopped my car and got out, I saw Uncle as he rounded the barn wearing just a smile, his dick bobbing in front of him as he waved and came over to me grasping me in a bear hug. I wanted to wrap my leg around him there but he pulled away before I could get my nerve up.

"Where's Kelly?" I asked.

"A friend called her this morning, needed her help with a horse that was foaling." He replied, matter of fact, "she could be gone for hours."

She had always been there when I'd visited before, I was a little unsure what I should do being there alone with Uncle. I knew I didn't want to leave so I figured I should just be myself. So I went into the house as always and into the restroom after the long ride. When I emerged again, I was naked and as I walked outside the freedom and the light breeze felt so good on my skin.

I found Uncle in the garage where he lay on a creeper under his trucks, the truck body covering him from the waste up. His dick laid across his lap and his balls hung between his legs. "Can you get me a wrench sweetie!" I was startled, I hadn't known he was aware I was there. It made me wonder if that really was an eye on the tip! "It's right there on the stool."

I took the wrench into my hand and squatted down next to where he lay, reaching to where I projected his hand might be, the whole time my eyes on his member as it lay upon his lap. I knew with my position -- ass hovering just above the concrete floor -- he could see my open lips below the truck bumper. I stayed there until my legs couldn't hold me and stood up to relieve the pressure on my thighs. I looked down at his lap and noticed he must have been looking at me as was indicated by the swelling in his member.

He finished rather quickly and slid his crawler from beneath the truck. I watched him as he put his tools away and washed the grease from his hands. The sweat on his body glistened in the sunlight beaming in from the window, his chest hairs flacked with a little road dust. I walked over to him and brushed the dust away with my hand. My eyes locked on his, he was looking at me in a way I'd not seen before, he reached for me and pulled me close. I smelled his scent, that of a man working in the outdoors, and felt his heart as it pounded in his chest and his strong arms held my naked body against his. It was then that I slipped my leg up, supported by his arms, and wrapped it around his waist, pulling myself to him, I could feel his semi-erect penis as it swelled and pressed to my nether region.

Uncle literally swept me off my feet and carried me to the house and it was on his bed that he first took me. Our naked bodies, hands, and feet touched, he held me, and kissed my lips. His mouth upon my skin, he nibbled and kissed from my mouth down over my neck and shoulders until his mouth teased at my breasts. His mouth on my nipples sent electric shocks down through my tummy and between my legs, giving me feelings that intensified when he augmented his mouth by using his hands. His tongue circled my nipples, fingers caressed, hands squeezed and massaged, my body quivered as his mouth moved down my tummy and drive sensation down to my core.

His face moved down over my hips to my thighs, his lips pressing along my inner thighs, I felt his warm breath against my skin. It was then and there that I first felt a mouth upon my lips as his tongue pierced my velveteen folds, a sensation I want to feel a million times over from then on. My body shook and I rose my hips toward him and ground my pussy against his face. Pressure built in my tummy at an intensity I'd not experienced before; it built until my body seemed to explode in waves of pleasure and I curled against him, breathless and my heart pounded, my pussy soaked and dripped with wetness. All I wanted then is for him to fuck me, fuck me deep and hard.

His body weight pressed me into the bed as his thick cock dove between my lips, he slid easily into my sodden pussy and stretched me as he went deeper inside me, his hips moved slowly at first. I held my legs high in the air and opened myself to him, my arms wrapped around him, and his chest compressed my breasts, nipples tingling from his chest hair. I heard moans uttered from my lips as the sounds of his effort filled the room.

I felt his cock as it scraped inside me, it filled me completely, his hips moved faster now, my breasts bounced on my chest and his balls slapped my ass, as he drove even more feeling through my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulled him deeper into me and opened my ass even more to the pounding. My body shuddered when he cried out and I curled as his cock filled me with his juices, waves overtook my body once again. I felt myself as I overflowed, his seed ran out and down between my cheeks. He held me in his arms as we both panted for breath, caught up in our own little world, I felt so fulfilled for the first time in my life.

I reached down between us and put my hand on his cock, flaccid now, and damp from a cocktail of our juices. He leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips, his tongue probed and entered my mouth. Instinctively, I moved my hand up and down and it began to respond quickly, I continued for a bit until he rolled onto his back.

I kissed down his body with my mouth, the whole time holding his now stiff cock in my hand. My mouth moved down, tongue coursing through the hair on his chest and around his belly button. I slid my hand down over his balls, they were still damp, and my lips surrounded the tip of his dick. I could taste us, I could taste his precum, but mostly, I could feel his cock filling my mouth as he raised his hips toward me. My mouth surrounded his shaft, my head bobbing up and down on him, my hands held and massaged his pouch and squeezed just a little. His cock was so hard, I slid my mouth up and down on him his hips rose and fell with my movements. I nearly gagged when his tip went all the way to the back of my mouth, but I was a big girl and took it all until his milky juices bathed the back of my throat.

I crawled onto him, my mouth still dripping with his cum, I nuzzled into his neck, straddling him with a leg on each side of his hips. My breasts resting on his chest, I could feel the pounding of his heart beneath me, and his hot dampness pressed to my nether region, my warm breath against his neck didn't give him a chance as I felt him swelling again. I moved my hips up and down, his hardness working its way between my lips. I raised my self, sitting vertically on his lap, I reached down and placed his dick at my opening and slid down on him.

As damp as I was, I slid easily over him and I accommodated his girth much easier this time. I rolled my hips and rocked against him, riding his stiff shaft like a cowgirl on an unbroken stallion. My hands grasp onto his chest as I ground myself against him, driving him deeply inside me, I felt my juices as they ran down over his shaft, the sounds of wet flesh and our pleasure filled the room.

I cried out when he exploded inside me and I collapsed on top of him, my body weakened and over taken with waves of pleasure. We laid there for a long while before we got up and showered together. The rest of the afternoon was playful until I had to go home for the day. It was hard to leave Uncle that day!

The silence on the phone was almost deafening, and after I couldn't take it anymore I answered, "Yes, I did like fucking your daddy, in fact, I loved it!"

"Good" she said "We'll have fun the next time you visit."