Meagan's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - Getting to Know You.
24.8k words
4.45
77.6k
75

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers

All characters are at least 18 years of age

*

Chapter 1 - Getting to Know You

OR - Yes -- I am a Size Queen Cougar

I guess introductions are in order. So Hello, I'm Meagan Swan, 32 years old, a highly accredited high school math teacher and well, I LOVE to fuck -- young hard HIUGE cocks to be precise. Guess that makes me a COUGAR and I'm ALWAYS on the prowl. I'm definitely NOT the marrying type mainly because there are so many young horny studs out there with HUGE cocks - lots of stamina -- can fuck for hours on end -- then have quick recovery times -- then ready to go again - and best of all they LOVE TO FUCK older women. Now when I say HUGE cocks -- I don't mean anything over 6 inches. I can get any tiny 6 inch wannabe dick I want. No I prefer REALLY HUGE cocks -- 11 inches is too small in my record books - the bigger the better -- so yeah, I'm a HUGE COCK FUCK SLUT COUGAR.

As the saying goes, A funny thing happen on the way to the forum. To better inform you, I had one of my young studs write this for me. You see math and fucking I'm great at -- English literature and writing are not my thing. So Marcus, my sweet young 20 year old HORSE COCK HUNG lover was kind enough to write this. Oh by the way, you'll also learn more about Marcus and why I chose him to write my story. So if you enjoy reading about sex, Cougars, young hard cocks, lots of fucking, and lots of Big Black Cocks fucking a sweet innocent white girl math teacher, please read my story. If not there should be a library near where you live that has kiddie books in the Childrens' Section to read. Guess I'll turn this over to the story Marcus wrote for me. I think Marcus did an excellent job and know you will enjoy it. I'll add my own comments as an Epilogue after you read My Story. Thanks in advance for taking your rime to read this story. Please be sure to VOTE after reading -- A good vote will make my Marcus a happy man. Love you guys!

Meagan's Story -- by Marcus Finley

Meagan Swan is probably the best math teacher in the entire school district, if not in the entire state or country. She is a bit quirky but that helps her students pay attention and LEARN. Every time she goes to a new school, the math test scores increase to the highest in the country. As such she has earned countless awards from the school board, the city, the county, the state and even the President of the United States.

Meagan volunteered to be the math teacher at an all boys high school in the hood projects. The math test scores had been terrible so she took it upon herself to help these 16, 17 , 18 . 19 year old and older black students so they could graduate from high school and hopefully go on to junior college, college or a trade school so they could make a much better life for themselves and maybe even their families. While in most of the city everyone graduated at age 17 or 18, but this underachieving school had many students that had been "held back" a year or two or three based on perceived poor learning abilities (Meagan blamed POOR TEACHING ABILITIES and NOT any of the students that were now going to be HER students). She wasn't merely assigned to teach here by the school board -- hell the school board had given up on all the inner city schools in the hood and projects years ago - Nope - Meagan Swan insisted that she teach here. Everyone that knows her, especially her students, know it was the heart of gold she has that made her want to help these kids graduate from high school, go on to college, junior college or a high skilled trade school and make something positive happen in their lives.

Meagan may look like an old fashioned librarian, but she is anything but that. Her micro-miniskirts are typically so short that if she were in high school herself, she would be sent home - Or raped by the entire football team before she even got into the school. She also never wore a bra or panties - it was her strike against all the feminist Bull Shit, as she put it, that's always going around by left leaning liberal women. She thinks they do this because there is no way in hell any of these women could get laid even if they were the only women at closing time in the seediest bar in town laying naked spread eagle on a bar table with neon signs blinking FUCK ME.

Meagan was anything BUT politically correct. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) she also had a life long habit of sitting like a tomboy with her legs spread open -- especially when wearing her micro mini skirts and no panties - And she most often would sit on top of her desk facing the class as she addressed her students instead of behind it in her chair. She says it's more "comfortable and more intimate with her students" that way. And she LOVED the attention she got from all her male students. She says just making sure I keep then paying attention to my every move and every word. Plus she LOVED seeing the bulges in their pants -- ESPCEIALLY THE HUGE ONES!

You have to allow me to back track a bit so you can better know who Meagan was so you better understand her sexual evolution in her life. Megan was raised in a very strict Southern Baptist family in Dallas. In fact her Dad was the preacher at one of the largest churches in town. Heck she wasn't even allowed to go on her first date until her Senior Prom in high school, and even then her Dad made her cousin take her so there would be no "immoral sexual contact". After all, good girls saved their virginity for their future husbands.

But then Meagan went away to a much more progressive college to get her teaching degree. In the spring of her Sophomore year, one of her sorority sisters, Sarah, took Meagan to a mixer at the biggest horn dog Fraternity on campus. The intent of her sorority sister was to get Meagan drunk and then fucked in front of every one there -- as a prank to show even ALL SOROITY SISTERS from their Sorority get fucked to have a great time on this campus. Sure enough the Fraternity was informed of the plan ahead of time so they had a Lottery to see who would pop the new virgin's cherry. A guy named Oscar "The Box Car" won the lottery. Box Car was a nick name based on how HUGE his cock was and also the fact that once he got to fucking he was like the Limited Express and never slowed down or made any stops for hours. They also made sure her drinks had a "little extra" in them to get her "motor running" so she'd be horny as hell and high enough so she would go along with anything -- and EVERYTHING that was planned for her.

The next morning, instead of being pissed at Sarah and worried she had "lost her virginity" that she had been saving for her future husband -- Meagan had been awakened to the sexual fuck slut goddess that had been trapped in her body all her life. In fact she rolled over to see Box Car in bed beside her and woke him up to fuck her again -- which ended up with both of them missing classes that day and the next as she had her legs spread wide for Box Car's 12 inch cock to fuck her for 2 more days and nights straight. She became shall we say promiscuous, a polite way of saying a fuck slut for HUGE COCKS, the rest of college.

She had another awakening just before graduation. Her parents were killed by a drunk driver on their way back from the airport. They had just returned form a "2nd Honeymoon Trip" at some island resort. When she first got the initial shock of their death, she was heart broken as all her Dad ever told her was how proud he was of his "good little virgin girl" and how he was looking forward to watching her get her diploma. Then she found out the details of where they had been -- not juts any island resort -- but Hedonism III - and that they had been going there every summer since she was 13 swinging and fucking anyone and everyone there males and females both by each of them. THE HYPOCRITS!!! That just served to rekindle her desire to fuck as many HUGE hard cocks she could from then on -- The BIGGER THE BETTER . The revelation of her Dad & Mom's numerous and repeated bisexual proclivities also caused her to completely wash away all previous prudish thoughts her Dad & Mom had taught her and she became a committed Size Queen Fuck Slut. Ever since, she has been on the search for the next even bigger cock to slide between her spread legs. And as she got older, she kept her preference in "younger hung men" - She loved YOUNGER GUYS for their stamina and fucking power. .

Now 10 years later, Meagan is a full blown COUGAR - She loves YOUNG HARD COCK. She just turned 32 & her current boyfriend, Frank, won't be 21 for another 4 months. And he is OLD compared to her last one. She had been "dating" -- Jason -- a freshman at her old alma mater she accidentally met at a homecoming dance where she and her old sorority sisters were the hostesses- he was an 18 year football jock who's nickname was MEAT - Not because he ate a lot of beef - No it was because he had a 13 inch long really thick cock and loved to fuck who he called "older women' - 21 and up.

Meagan found out that years ago once Jason's own mother saw his HUGE cock, she seduced him & he's been fucking his mother since he turned 12 and she was 28. She found out by accident when he called out loud to Meagan "OH YEAH MOM - TAKE MY CUM -- I'M GONNA KNOCK UP MY SLUT WHORE" as he was pumping what felt like over a pint of cum into her. She didn't mind, in fact told him she was flattered & he can call her MOM anytime he's pounding his HUGE cock between her legs -- which was usually 4-7 times a day -- more if she would do Ass-to-Mouth to get him hard "One More Time" after he had fucked her ass for what he called his "Grand Finale Ass Fuck" for the night.

But Jason knocked up his Mom - TWICE NO LESS - and was just recently sent away to Military College Prep School by his Dad. Seems dear old Dad had a vasectomy right after Jason was born so he knew he wasn't the father of his Mom's two babies. The final straw was when his Dad had caught MEAT fucking his Mom's ass like a pile driver after Jason had laid her over the hood of the family car in the garage the minute they got back from the grocery store -- groceries still in the car and the damn hood of the car was still warm - He had DEMADED his fuck slut whore's ass right then and there. Jason said his Mom was a howler whenever she got her ass fucked cause she thought it was so HOT & NASTY to be ass fucked by such a HUGE COCK and being fucked by her own Son. So there he was pounding her ass crazy, his Mom was howling like a wolf bitch in heat and they didn't realize dear old Dad had got off work early and had come out to the garage to check on all the noise -- turning to see him jacking off his cock as he had been watching them for who knows how long. Then seeing Dad shoot a huge load of cum just as Jason had gone balls deep and overfilled his Mom's ass with his cum. Can you say OH SHIT!

OH WELL - Now she had to settle for the almost 21 year old Frank with a much "under scale" 9 inch cock -- at least for the short term til something more her size preference comes along - But he does like to fuck -- in fact he is as just as insatiable as she is - all day & all night -- neither of them getting much actual sleep -- he even pushes her up against the wall giving her a hard fuck and fresh load of cum before she can even get out the door to leave for school -- Says he wants his cum running down her thighs as she walks and struts in front of her students at school every day -- saying he hopes that can help them both make it til she gets back home after school!!!!

It didn't take long for all the boys in her new class to notice Meagan's quirky way of sitting atop her desk flashing her shaved, and sometimes cum filled, pussy to all of them -- each and every class - ALL DAY LONG as she lectured her students on math subjects. They all loved her ultra short micro mini skirts, as well as all her low cut blouses and V-neck sweaters that showed off A LOT, if not most, of her 38 D breasts. Just leave it that she kept their undivided attention throughout each class. By the looks of the bulges in all the pants around the classroom, Megan had the complete attention of every boy in her class and she sure had the compete attention of their hard cocks.

Whew that was a lot to cover. I thought Marcus would never stop asking me so many questions about my past. Sorry there wasn't a lot of hot sex in that part, but I PROMISE you it is just around the corner. I know some of you prefer a just short "let me wank it, cum all over my hand and then on to the next one" type of short 2-3 page stories. But for the rest of you, PLEASE keep reading AND PLEASE VOTE. I know I LOVED the way it turns out. Later guys. Love you!.

All characters are at least 18 years of age

Meagan's Story

by Tx_Fun_Dr

Chapter 2 -- OMG -- SO FUCKING HUGE!!!

OR -- Never Thought Teaching Could Be Like This

After the first two weeks of school there was a teacher in service day, so Meagan scheduled a special tutoring day starting at 9:00am that day to tutor 3 of her best new black students from her Senior Math Class -- Marcus, Tyrell and Deshawn. She had taken a special interest in the 3 of them - Even though they each had been held back in Junior High a year or two or maybe even 3 - She saw great potential in each of them - She just had to "unlock it" so they could really make something positive happen in their lives. Unfortunately (or fortunately in Meagan's case) they had been really worked up over what they had been seeing between her legs every day for 2 weeks and now they had "Tutoring Plans" to unlock sumpin sumpin of their own.

Meagan had no sooner closed and locked her class room door so they would have some peace & quiet as they went over the latest troubling math section, than the 3 boys surrounded her as she was sitting on top of her desk. Before she knew what was going on she heard ZIIIPPPP, ZIIIPPP, ZIIIPPP and their pants were on the floor, then she was staring at the most magnificent display of Big Black Cock Fuck Meat she could ever imagine. Three ROCK HARD Big Black Cocks, glistening with pre-cum - the smallest one had to be over 12 inches long and thick as her wrist the other two even bigger -- Marcus, the biggest, BEING HUNG LIKE A BLACK STALLION ON BREEDING DAY.

Then there was a RIIIPPPP as her blouse was flying across the room - As one boy held her back across the desk, the other two literally cut her micro-mini skirt off her with two switch blades. They roughly pushed her to her knees until she was forcefully sucking the boys cocks as they were trying to get her to Deep Throat each of their HUGE cocks. The oldest, Marcus about 19 maybe even 20, who also had a cock OVER 16 inches long asked her, "Hey teach, ever been fucked by a Big Black Cock til you can't even remember your own name? - Well you gonna get fucked by 3 of them as we TEACH YOU how to be our Big Black Cock Fuck Slut. We're gonna OWN your white girl mouth, pussy and ass before we let you leave the school today."

You might ask why didn't Meagan scream out RAPE, call for help or call for security. There's a very simple answer -- Her long hoped for Rape Fantasy was about to come true and it made her HOT AS HELL and SUPER TURNED ON! And well she now wanted it to happen. Not wanted -- no make that NEEDED - to be be raped by all three of these MAGNIFICNET LOOKING Big Black Cocks. The BIGGEST cocks she has ever seen in real life. Her legs were quivering like a bowl of jello as she realized it really was going to happen -- she was gonna be force fucked by these three Big Black Cocks. And she was more than ready for them to start!

Then the middle guy, Tyrell, laid back on top of the desk while the other two picked her up and started lowering her ASS FIRST onto his Big Black Cock that had to be AT LEAST 14 inches long. Even though his cock was still wet with her saliva and his pre-cum - it felt like a baseball bat sliding into her ass. Luckily Meagan is an anal sex freak and loves getting her ass fucked. Once she was finally worked down onto his cock she couldn't help but start gyrating on his cock and telling him,

"Well are you gonna fuck my white girl math teacher ass Nigga or do I need one of your friends show you how it's done?"

That was all it took, she was moaning and begging for more cock in just minutes. She looked up and saw Marcus grinning at her as he grabbed her ankles and spread her white girl legs wide, walked up between her spread legs til the head of his HUGE 16 inch cock was pressing against Meagan's now drenched pussy. She reached down and wrapped both hands around his shaft trying to force it into her pussy and yelled out ,

"You better give me every black inch of this cock or I'll cut the damn thing off & feed it back to you up your ass Nigga!"

Meagan had never had a DP as HUGE as this one before but this one was driving her crazy with lust until her hips were doing all they could to fuck back onto both cocks that were almost splitting her in two as they pounded her in unison. The third boy, Deshawn, gripped her head, pulled her backward then forced his 12 inch cock back into her mouth.

"You gonna be taught how to Deep Throat this black monster white girl - Open wider and start swallowing my Nigga fuck meat - NOW bitch!"

Meagan went wild - she was in orgasm heaven almost non stop. Each time the cock was pulled form her mouth so she could breath she begged

"MORE COCK - MORE COCK - Fuck me you black bastard Niggas - Make me your white girl whore!"

The three black boys rotated round and round so that they each had fucked her at least 4 times in each of her holes.

Sometime around 4:30 or so Meagan passed out from orgasm over load after almost 7-1/2 hours of non stop fucking. Slowly coming too, she regained some of her senses seeing that it was after 7:00pm and she was stark naked, alone in her class room still spread eagle atop her desk - Plus she had rivers of cum flowing from her just fucked ass and her just fucked pussy as well as being covered in cum from her knees to the top of her head. SHE FELT FANTASTIC!

The following day she purposely sat atop her desk holding her legs spread as wide as the hem of her skirt would allow.

"Deshawn, Tyrell, Marcus - I expect to see the 3 of you at my desk today as soon as the last class is over. Do you 3 understand me?"

They nodded but the look in their eyes told her they were scared shitless that she was gonna have the cops there to arrest them for rape.

The last bell sounded at 3:45pm and sure enough Deshawn, Tyrell and Marcus slowly came into her classroom.

"Ms Swan, we be here. Where are you? Are we in trouble? You got the cops coming to haul us in?"

Meagan was in her stock room stark naked -and then called out -

"Close the door and lock it boys. We have some unfinished business to take care of. Once the door is locked - you Niggas need to strip and get your Big Black Cocks ready to fuck this horny white girl!"

This time it was Meagan who was raping the boys. Her Cougar stamina and lust were in over drive and driving her crazy with a deep down ITCH over these three 3 Big Black Cocks. She even pulled out her sewing tape measure cause she was determined to find out exactly how BIG their cocks were.

Deshawn was the "baby boy" - his cock as only 12-1/2 inches long and 4-1/12 inches in diameter at the base. Tyrell was the "middle child" with a 14-3/4 inch Big Black Mamba that was over 6 inches in diameter at the thickest part at the base. Marcus was now her "teacher's pet" - His cock was 16-7/8 inches long and almost 8 inches in diameter at the base. DAMN - THIS is why she couldn't even sit in her car driving home last night.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
435 Followers