Meagan's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers

"I'll never call you my Baby Boy again. You're my REAL MAN now Deshawn. You really got my pussy clean and made me cum so damn good! And I ALWAYS love feeling your Big Black Cock fuck me! OK business partner - Write this down – Dobletree Penthouse – All Niter Mini Gang Bang - $5000 - $2500 initial tip - $500 morning tip – WOW that's $5500 trick money for the 4 of us and $3500 tip money in just two tricks. Now take your math teacher home. I need to shower and then get to school – and so do you young man! Stop for some breakfast along the way – I'm buying!"

Meagan was in an exceptionally great mood for all her classes later that day. And her pussy stayed flooded thinking about what she was gonna be doing what looks like every night for a while. From the drooling looks by most of her students she was sure her flooded pussy was glistening rather well for all of them as she sat on top of her desk making sure she "kept their attentions by keeping her legs spread from time to time for their pussy shots – OK ALL of the time – She is a slut and Cougar after all. At 3:45pm just as the day before she was out the door and home by 4:15.

While the Hilton was fun with Tyrell, she only made $4000 trick money and $2200 tip money. But she had lots of fun and made some new repeat clients for the future. If you sow seeds today you get a bumper crop in the near future. And similar to the night before, she just about raped Tyrell when she got into the Escalade after she had finished her last trick.

Ahhh the next night was what a working girl might call real work. It was indeed payday so all the males in the three apartment buildings were flush with cash and horny as hell. For safety reasons, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell were Megan';s protectors. As well Marcus had five of his biggest toughest members of his crew patrolling the floors Meagan was working, then followed her floor by floor as her security detail. The process was simple. Marcus had a list of appointments on each floor by room number. They were all either straight pussy fucks or straight ass fucks. Unfortunately the initial count had gone from 40 up tor 45 now. So Marcus was knocking on the first door at 5:00pm with Meagan inside by 5:05 and out with Deshawn in front of the next door going inside by 5:20 – then out with Tyrell in front of the next door going inside by 5:35 – no more than 15 minutes a fuck - down & dirty –"Hi – I'm Chantelle – Fuck this white girl Nigga" - wham bam – out the door! Finally right at 5:15am Meagan, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell were crawling into the Excalade.

"OK My Mr Money Man – How many and how much tonight?"

"Let me pull out my book. Let's see 33 straight pussy fucks at $150 each equals $4,950, 12 ass fucks at $250 each equals $3.000 – That's $7,950 - $795 each for Deshawn, Tyrell and me and the rest, $5.565 for our money making white girl Nigga cock fucking whore. Did you manage any tips?"

" I told you I'm not a cheap trailer trash slut – Of course I made tips. Just because we were pressed for time with each client doesn't mean I didn't take a little time to sweet talk them. Just a minute let me count – it's all in 5s, 10, ad 20s. - - - OK $1015 – would have been more but the last guy could only cough up a $15 tip cause he had upgraded from a $150 straight fuck to a $250 ass fuck. So you guys got that tip! Since it's only 5:15 if we get some breakfast on the way home, I can take a short nap, shower and still make it to my class room by 8:00! Now take me home and fuck your Big Black Cock loving whore Marcus, then slap my ass and send me to bed for a nap."

After her initial start up, Meagan had a good schedule going that worked best for her. Monday and Tuesday nights were hotel nights cause that's when the traveling business men were most likely to "need a girlfriend." Wednesday nights were what she called her 'Student In Home Tutoring Nights. She had so many requests from her students that had attended her gang bang, she got Marcus to agree to a half price student discount on Wednesday nights only for her "special" students - BUT they had to get to the crib and pay cash upfront – and make a deposit in the tip jar before they left knowing if they ever said anything about this at school Marcus' crew would be paying them a HARSH visit. Thursday nights were home boy nights in the projects, Friday and Saturday nights were at the two nearby Black Colleges fraternities. As an easy average, including her discount student night, she made at least $5000 a week night, $7000 a night than on Friday and Saturday at the fraternity fuck parties, orgies and gang bangs and on paydays she made at least $7500 – of course plus her tips.

Meagan was happier than she had ever been in her life –

Emotionally due to several things, 1.) how she and Marcus truly loved one another 2.) that he had fucked her first Nigga baby into her, 3.) knowing this Nigga baby was just going to be the first of many many more to come. 4) She loved Deshawn and Tyrell in their own special ways and they loved her like she was their incestuous sister or mother.

Physically due to similar things – 1.) She was getting fucked by Marcus and her favorite 16+ inch Big Black Cock every day and night, 2.) She gladly serviced any and all of Marcus' crew members without question and they always treated her with respect and like a black cock slut at the same time. 3. ) She loved their 4 some fuck-a-thons when Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell all 3 fucked her senseless all day and all night long with their Beautiful Big Black Cocks, 4.) She loved ALL the numerous Big Black Cocks she fucked all week long and that they paid her to do what she would be doing anyway if given the chance.

All in all life had taken a turn so that Megan was ecxactly where she wanted to be. She was loyal, devoted, loving Queen of Spades White Girl Black Cock Slut Fucking Whore and White Girl Breeding Whore who is Black Owned by the man of her dreams – Marcus Finely – the same lover that made her Bred Black!

*****

See I told you Marcus did a great job! I'm a happy slut that was still being pimped out by my Big Black Daddy til I thought my pregnant belly just got y big to be beautiful, sexy and wanted. But My 3 Men want me every day and every night no matter how big my belly gets. And I already insisted that about a month or 6 weeks after my first Nigga baby gets here, Marcus, Deshawn and Tyrell need to be be pimping me out again. I know all my regular clients will be happy to be fucking their magnificent beautiful Big Black Cocks into their favorite white girl Nigga fucking whore. Again Thank you for taking time to read all my story. I'll make my future updates shorter and with a lot more wanking scenes to get your cocks hard and shooting all your cum for me. I hope a lot of you have Beautiful Big Black Cocks that you fantasize sliding into this sweet innocent horny white girl high school math teacher– YUM – You know I'd LOVE that!!! OK I do have an Epilogue I wrote myself. Please let My Big Black Daddy Marcus know he did a great job on My Story by voting.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
439 Followers
12